D.E.K.U.

By DramaKelly

Izuku Midoriya is a small and vulnerable quirkless boy, someone that needs to be protected from bullies and a... More

Chapter 1 - Reunion
Chapter 2 - Vip
Chapter 3 - Todoroki
Chapter 4 - Side Effects
Chapter 5 - Hosu
Chapter 6 - Shinsou
Chapter 7 - A Pit Called Love
Chapter 8 - Protective
Chapter 9 - First Job
Chapter 10 - Bakusquad
Chapter 11 - Truth Revealed
Chapter 12 - Compassion
Chapter 13 - Date
Chapter 14 - Kaminari
Chapter 15 - Kiss And Make Up
Chapter 16 - Heist
Chapter 17 - Practical Exam
Chapter 18 - Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter 19 - Training Camp
Chapter 20 - Kota
Chapter 21 - Rescued
Chapter 22 - Toya
Chapter 23 - Todoroki Sensei
Chapter 24 - Sero
Chapter 25 - I Know
Chapter 26 - Black-Out
Chapter 27 - Exposed
Chapter 28 - Kidnapped
Chapter 29 - Quirkless
Chapter 30 - Shittier Hair
Chapter 31 - Cheating?!
Chapter 32 - Fucked Up
Chapter 33 - Regret
Chapter 34 - Licence Exam
Chapter 35 - Questions Without Answers
Chapter 36 - Meeting Up
Chapter 37 - Answers
Chapter 39 - Midoriya Hisashi
Chapter 40 - Scared
Chapter 41 - Back Together
Chapter 42 - Start of the Siege
Chapter 43 - The Rise of the Green Reaper
Chapter 44 - The Fall Of Izuku Midoriya
Had to do it to 'em
SEQUEL
*BONUS*
BONUS SMUT

Chapter 38 - Getting Help

9.5K 491 517
By DramaKelly

Pov Bakugou
Deku broke up with me while we weren't even together anymore. Fuck. I was angrily stabbing my food, getting concerned glanced from my classmates.
"Are you...okay?" Mina whispered, slowly placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Peachy" I gritted, glaring at Izuku, who was sitting all alone in a corner in the canteen. Green Reaper my ass...

I glanced aside, seeing a certain ex-rock boy. I stood up, stretched my arm out and snatched him, almost making him drop his plate.
"Sit" I hissed, pushing him down in the seat next to mine.
"B-Bakugou?" he squeaked, freezing up as all eyes fell on him.
"Kirishima..?" Sero asked surprised. His hair was all black now and laying down flat against his head.

"Hey! Middle school style!" Ashido smiled, punching him on the shoulder. He flinched a little at that, staring down at his food nervously.
"Uhm... H-hi..." he said with a small smile.
"So uhm... You seem to have killed your food"
"Shut the fuck up" I hissed at him, glaring him down.
"I still fucking hate you, just so we're clear"

"T-then why-?"
"Midoriya wants him to make up with you" Jirou shrugged.
"At least that's what I heard"
"Wait? Really?" Kirishima gasped, looking between me and the others.
"Dude, what happened to your hair?" Sero asked in a whisper, a tad bit confused.
"I almost didn't recognize you!"

"Ah, uhm, yeah... Red wasn't really my thing after all..." he muttered, looking down at his food.
"I think you look cute with black hair! Reminds me of the good old days, you know?" Mina smiled.
"Anyways, how are things between you and Midoriya? The two of you aren't even making eye contact"

"How the hell would you feel if you got cheated on?" I grunted, making Kirishima cringe in guilt.
"I-I'm really sorry about what happened, you know that" he whispered.
"Yeah, yeah, shut your trap. Izuku and I talked. It ended in shit and now he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore" I sighed.
"I lost him. It finally happened. I finally lost the first fucking friend I ever made... Fucking hell"

I threw my fork down and let out a frustrated sigh.
"So whatcha gonna do about it?" Mina asked, stealing a fry from Kiri.
"Hey!" the boy whined, pouting at the pink girl.
"What can I do about it?" I sighed, leaning back.
"I'd say, find his closest friend and get them on your good side. Always a good first step" raccoon eyes stated.

"Good luck with that" Kirishima muttered.
"His best friend was Shinsou, who turned out to be evil, and after that Todoroki and Bakugou, who're also both off the list by now-"
"I fucking get it shitty hair" I grunted, frowning. I caught sight of Toya laughing it up with Midnight. Hmm, they seem to get along quite well huh?

Wait...

An idea shot into my head and my frown changed into a smug smile.
"That's what I like to see" Mina giggled as I stood up.
"Unbelievable I'm saying this but thank you raccoon face, I now have a plan of action"
"Good luck dude!" Sero called after me as I walked up to the teachers.

"Ah, Bakugou, something the matter?" Midnight asked a little taken aback.
"Yes, actually. Uhm, could I talk to you for a moment, Todoroki sensei?"
"Todoroki sensei huh?" Toya chuckled, elbowing Midnight, who also laughed.
"Sounds like my old man! You must really want something from me ey?"
"Just, ugh, can we talk in private?" I groaned.
"Sure thing! Be right back" Toya smiled.

"And when you return, I want to hear all about that so called summer fling!"
"You've got it!"
I rolled my eyes. It was unsettling how well he got along with her. They were like besties right now... Disgusting.
"So? Whatcha wanna talk about kid? I'm sure it isn't anything about the hero curriculum" Toya sighed, leaning against the wall in the empty hallway.

"In case of emergency, would you be able to contact your brother?" I asked, getting straight to the point. He furrowed his eyebrows for a moment, crossing his arms.
"Why are you seeking out my baby bro?"
"I'm not trying to get him arrested, if that's what you're worried about" I grunted.
"Then what is it? You've never been friends with Shoto, I know that much, and you're also not crossing to the other side all of the sudden" he pointed out.

"He knows who the Green Reaper is, right?" I asked, seeing him stare at me with a questioning gaze.
"You're after the Reaper?" he asked surprised.
"I'm not sure if that's such a good idea, to be honest-"
"I'm not, at least not the way you think I am..." I muttered, casting my gaze towards the ground.

Toya gasped, quickly looking around to make sure we were really alone before leaning closer to me, making me look up with a scowl.
"You know who he is, don't you?" he whispered in shock. My eyes widened and I took a step back in surprise.
"You know?!"
"I should be the one flabbergasted in this situation!" Toya hissed, pulling at his hair.

Huh, guess that makes sense since he used to be a villain working for Izu's dad and he is icyhot's brother too after all...
"Fuck... You do realise that if you root him out, we're looking at a full on massacre, right?"
"I am aware..." I whispered, a little taken aback by his fear of Izuku. I guess I never really saw the monster in action like he has...

No, I already almost pissed my pants just seeing him up close. I don't want to know what it is like to see him kill... I can't even imagine it.
"Listen, you might've heard Izuku and I broke up"
"You cheated on him, be happy you're still breathing" Toya stated, leaning back onto the wall.
"Anyway-" I sighed.
"I want to make up somehow and since half-n-half is pretty damn close to him, I thought he might have some advise or some shit like that"

His eyes widened for a moment and he coughed loudly, apparently choking on his own breath.
"Y-you want to make up w-with him? Are you out of your damn mind Bakugou?!" Toya hissed.
"What is it you want to achieve with this huh? Do you actually want to be the Reaper's boyfriend? Can you live with that? With what he does for a living?"

"He doesn't do it for a living-" I grumbled, crossing my arms and glancing aside.
"Oh no, cause killing people for fun is so much better!" the Todoroki in front of me yelled, grabbing my shoulders.
"Midoriya Izuku is a monster, Bakugou. He only complies if there's something in it for his own benefit, I hope you realise that"

"Are you done yammering about him? Just give me a fucking way to contact that damn halfie already and we don't have to speak of this again" I growled, glaring at him. He let out a long sigh, closing his eyes for a moment.
"There is no convincing you, is there? Well, I tried, not my fault if you get yourself killed" Toya muttered, grabbing my hand and clicking a pen open. He rolled up my sleeve and wrote down a phone number.

"Sho has a burner phone in case of emergencies. Make sure to call him when Midoriya isn't around to hear it, kay?"
"I'm not stupid" I grumbled, pulling my sleeve back down.
"Anyways, thanks, I guess..."
"You're welcome" he smiled.
"Now just don't die!"
With a pat on the shoulder he made his way to the canteen again, probably to laugh it up with Midnight like he was doing earlier.

I sighed, walking to the bathroom to copy the number into my phone and wash off my arm. If anyone saw this while changing in the locker room, I'd get too many unwanted questions.

Pov Todoroki
Both Shinsou and I glared down upon the bright yellow haired male in front of us. Kaminari was fiddling with his hands while staring at the ground in shame. Izuku dropped by the other night, telling us what the Pikachu did and who he was talking to. Now it was up to us to get him to talk before Midoriya comes back to punish him.

"You told me you were going to see your family" Shinsou hissed angrily.
"Why did you lie?!"
"I-I'm sorry..." he whimpered, not looking up to meet his piercing gaze. Denki was on the verge of crying, that much was certain. I sighed, crossing my arms.
"We know you're sorry Denki. Now tell us why you lied about it to Hitoshi" I demanded on an ice cold tone.

He bit his lip, still staring at his hands.
"Y-you would never l-let me go if I t-told you the truth..." he whispered.
"Well no shit! And we have every reason to!" Shinsou yelled. He was really mad at Kaminari for this.
"Bakugou! Fucking Bakugou out of all people! Ugh, sometimes I don't get you Denki! Why would you leak Izuku's identity like that?! Be glad he won't murder you!"

"H-he's my friend" Kaminari muttered.
"Bakugou called... He was searching for answers... He already knew Midoriya is the Green Reaper"
This new information shocked us. Izuku hadn't said anything about that...
"He was just so lost, you know? A-and I just wanted to help him... To give answers, make him keep his mouth shut, maybe try to recruit him into the union, I don't know..." Denki muttered, now looking up at us.

"I-I had questions too, you know? About how he knew and stuff... I wanted to get his side of the cheating story as well, since I know he's pretty damn loyal"
"What did he say about it?" I asked on a neutral tone.
"Kirishima forced himself on him, took advantage of Bakugou under certain circumstances... He caught him off guard and Midoriya happened to see. It was all a big mistake" Kaminari sighed.

"A-are you two still mad at me..? I-I'm really sorry f-for sneaking out a-and lying about it..."
"Hey, ssh, it's okay" Shinsou whispered, now hugging his boyfriend.
"He's one of your best friends and you just wanted to help him... We understand, right Shoto?"
"Yes, of course" I answered with a small smile before muttering.
"And hopefully the boss will too..."

In that moment a phone rang and Denki groaned.
"Can someone else get the damn thing?" he whined, holding onto Shinsou while wiping away his tears.
"It's not the main phone, it's mine" I whispered in a panic, instantly running to my room in this wing. I swung the door open and dived into my cabinet, instantly grabbing the small burner phone. I only gave this number to Izuku and Toya in case of emergency.

"Hello?"

"Ugh, fucking finally! You take your fucking time icyhot" the irritated voice of Bakugou Katsuki came through from the other side. I frowned, slowly closing the door so the others wouldn't hear.
"Can I ask you how you got this number?"
"Your flame brain brother gave it to me" he shrugged, making me roll my eyes.

Of course he did...

I sighed and closed my eyes for a moment.
"What do you want Bakugou? This could get the both of us in unmeasurable trouble"
"I'm sure either dunce face or Izu has told you what happened" Katsuki stated.
"And Izuku put an end to our relationship completely, no friendship no nothing"

"You must be delighted, since he is the Green Reaper and all" I said on a dead tone of voice, really not wanting to have this conversation. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Bakugou or dislike him in a particular way, really. Yet I'm irritated Toya gave him my number...
"You'd think that huh?" Katsuki snorted.
"Well, uhm, this is gonna sound fucked up in many ways and know I wouldn't do this if I had literary any other option but uh I-I need your help getting Izuku back as my boyfriend"

"What?" I breathed, followed by silence. Bakugou still wants to be in a relationship with Midoriya? After what happened? After what he did? After finding out he's the Reaper?
"Have you recently suffered a blow to the head, Bakugou?"
"What the-?! No! Shut the fuck up icyhot! Are you gonna help me or not?"

I frowned, hearing the door open.
"It's Bakugou, isn't it?" Kaminari asked with a smug smile.
"That dude would do anything to get to the bottom of this"
The electric blonde took over the phone with a small smile.
"Oi, what's up Bakugo? Had a nice chat with Midoriya?"
I could hear screaming and shouting from the other side of the phone. Denki had to keep the phone at a reasonable distance from his ear not to get damaged.

Meanwhile Shinsou had walked in too, giving me a questioning look.
"Bakugou wants my help getting Izuku back as his boyfriend" I stated on a confused tone, making his eyes widen.
"What?!"
Hitoshi grabbed the phone from Kaminari, instantly yelling back.
"Listen here you explosive little asshole! You broke his fucking heart so no! No, we're not fucking helping you! Also, we're villains, ever thought about that huh?"

A second later the indigo haired male scoffed and handed the phone back to me. I raised a questioning brow yet slowly took the phones and put it to my ear.
"Yes Bakugou?"
"Ugh, listen here halfie, I don't fucking care what you or your buddies think about this whole relationship crap but I'm not backing down! Think about Deku's fucking happiness! Wasn't he happier when we were together?"

"Well, yes, but then you kissed Kirishima" I stated.
"HE KISSED ME! Geez, how many times am I gonna need to specify that?!" the angry blonde shouted.
"FUCKING SET ME UP ALREADY!"
I held the phone a little away from my ear, looking at the others to see what they had to say about it.
"I say we help him!" Kaminari smiled.
"Come on dudes! Think of how happy the boss will be when he's back together with his beloved Kacchan!"

"If it lasts... He's aiming to be a hero and Izuku is a super villain! That can never work out"
"Hey! We tried that at first!" Denki pouted.
"And you ended up crossing to the dark side" Shinsou deadpanned.
"Are you saying you don't want Bakugou as an ally?" Kami asked, quirking a brow.

"Hello? You there icyhot?"
"We'll take a day to consider. I'll call you back later" I stated, pressing the red phone before the enraged screaming could reach my side.
"Okay, this is what we're going to do"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 4.4K 30
Izuku Midoriya is one of the most trusted Guardian Angels in all of heavens creations. He's spent most of his time on earth watching over those who n...
520K 16.5K 24
BOOK ONE OF HERO OR VILLAIN TRILOGY ┈ Izuku Midoriya ran away and was found by a League of Villains member. He went back to UA and he kept talking to...
679K 22.8K 50
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ It was a normal Friday, at least that's what Katsuki thought. After a villain attack, he had to stay in school longer than necessary. The sun...
128K 4.5K 24
BOOK TWO OF HERO OR VILLAIN TRILOGY ┈ Izuku Midoriya ran away and was found by the League of Villains members. He went back to UA and he kept talking...