The Crystal Style User ( A Ne...

By seth209knight

Michigo Kagami is 13 and the last of her clan and the only one to have survived. Since she was the last of he... More

A/N
chapter 1 The Leaf Village
chapter 2 Team 8
chapter 3 True Strength
chapter 4 Team 3
chapter 5
chapter 6 The unknown vistor
chapter 7 Lady Hokage
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Jealousy
chapter 10
chapter 11 Almira the Summoning Animal
Chapter 12 A New Type of Training
chapter 13 promotion
chapter14 jounin written exam
Jounin Exams PART2 one on one combat
chapter 15
chapter 16 Back Home
chapter 17 Team 5
Chapter 18 Friend or Enemy?
chapter 20 Confessions and Betrayal
Chapter 21 Tears
chapter 22 Encounter
chapter 23 Sasuke's Leaving
chapter 24 Good News
chapter 25 Joint Training
chapter 26 Invasion
chapter 27 At Death's Door Once Again
chapter 28 Traitors?
chapter 29 Mission to the Land of Birds
chapter 30
chapter 31 Feelings
chapter 32 The Kiss
chapter 33
chapter 34 Actions Speak Louder Than Words
chapter 35 She's Back
chapter 36
chapter 37 True Fear
chapter 38 Entity
chapter 39
chapter 40
A/N

chapter 19 Testing His Limits

326 7 0
By seth209knight

We finally arrived at the leaf village hospital and I was taken to the back by lady Shizune to get checked out.

She had healed mine and Rintaru's injuries. Said they were that bad. So we could go back to training but not to use that lightning jutsu on anyone in the village again. It was one dangerous jutsu.

Then again I'm assuming she knew of his backstory too. The one where he was previously lord orochimarus student and trained under Ameyuri Ringo. One of the seven ninja swordsmen of the mist.

"So before we get there why dont you let me in on why that girl hates you so much? And we can inform Masato later." Rintaru quietly.  He was quiet at first but now that were warmed up with each other hes different. 

It was about a little noon when we got out so there lunch break must be over and back to training. We only have one month. And time flys.

"Well she also like Neji. That guy with the long brown hair. He also has a kekkai genkai. Hes the strongest genin to ever come out of the hidden leaf village." I said looking at the ground.

"Yeah well were the strongest now." Rintaru claimed proudly. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"No were not. Hes still the strongest genin here in the leaf village." I replied. He looked at me and frowned confused making me sigh. "Do you even know who he is?"

"No. I'm not from this village." He retorted.

"Even so anyone should recognize those eyes of his." I looked at him and replied.

"Sorry I dont." He said casually as we got closer.

"Hes apart of the Hyuuga clan." I put it bluntly.

"You mean the Hyuuga clan? The ones with those eyes?" He gasped.

"Yes. He has the byakugan. And I heard his is the strongest of them all." I said looking forward. Smiling a little.

"Meaning he has 360° vision..." he replied slowly. It seems as though he was just realizing he has a worthy rival. Someone who he can strive to beat but most likely never will.

"Yup." I answered simply as we finally got to the training grounds.

"Hey you! Hyuuga boy!" Rintaru yelled as we got closer making Neji and Lee stop there combat.

"What is it?" Neji replied coldly frowning. He contained himself well.

"Fight me." Rintaru said smirking putting an arm around me." Or I'll just fight her again." He pointed to me making me glare up at him. I didnt move his arm because I knew it might have been the only way for Neji to take him on.

"Alright." He said getting in his stance prepared to attack. "BYAKUGAN!"

"You're funeral dude." I said shrugging his arm off and walking over to the sidelines.

"Sure thing sweetheart." He said loud enough for Neji to hear. Which only made him more mad.

"I'm ready anytime you are." Rintaru said pulling out his swords.

Does he know about the gentle fist?

Just then Neji held his right hand to his chest and raced towards Masato. Leaving masato confused as to why he would take him head on.

"Are you an idiot? I'm a lightning style user. Do you wanna die?" He asked enveloping his swords in lightning ready to swing them at Neji.

So hes not going to use any jutsu? Well in any case thank kami.

"Gentle fist!" Neji yelled as he got close enough to strike him. He hit him in the chest. Hard. So hard he dropped his swords and flew a few feet back. He started coughing up blood.

"What an idiot." I whispered running over to my injured teammate. "Wow. Just wow." I said standing over him with my hands on my hips.

"So how bout that." He said chuckling a little as he continued to cough up blood.

"Your the idiot who decided to take him on. AFTER I told you he was the strongest genin here. Not to mention piss him off." I lectured.

"Instead of lecturing me can you get me to a hospital? I'd rather not go out this pathetically." He said laughing.

"Well considering you're still able to talk means he didnt hit you that hard." I said crossing my arms.

"I must apologize. For hitting you harder than necessary. " Neji said coming to stand beside me looking neutral again. He must've gotten his revenge because he wasn't mad anymore. But he also didn't sound all that remorseful either.

"Heh... you didnt hold back did you?" Rintaru asked as I heard the others come running up.

"Actually I did. I have a lot more chakra reserved." He said seriously making Masato stop laughing.

He hit him that hard and he held back? He truly is amazing.

"Hey are you alright? Neji was that necessary?" Guy sensei asked worried.

Neji closed his eyes. He knew he was in trouble and whatever he said wouldnt help his case.  So he just stayed quiet.

"Lee go get lady Tsunade out here quickly. I'm afraid moving him might injure him further." Captain Yamato commanded calmly. Lee nodded and took off seeing as he was the fastest one here.

"BYAKUGAN." Neji looked at him.l carefully. Before returning back to normal. "I didnt injure anything severely. His chakra seems to be flowing just fine."

"Well as long as it's not slowing down." Captain yamato said sighing a bit.

Suddenly lady Tsunade came running up with shizune. Looking quite pissed.

"Neji Hyuuga!" She yelled as she got closer. "What happened?"

"I did nothing just hit him with a little more force than necessary. I apologize. " he replied.

"Well he seems to be fine hell be recovering for a few days." She said sighing to herself. "However. You were told to fight in taijutsu only. You used your lightning style right after getting healed didnt you?" She frowned making masato chuckle nervously.  "In any case. It's his own fault." She glanced to Neji smiling a little. "You didnt do any damage. Just bruised his left lung." She healed him quickly before standing up.

"I apologize." He said for the third time today.

"Next time dont hit a vital spot so hard." She said smiling a little. "Alright trainings over for today."

We all sighed in relief.

"You're the idiot Rintaru." I said shaking my head as he stood up rubbing his chest where Neji had hit him. "Next time dont piss him off." I whispered in masatos ear making him laugh.

"Dont worry lesson learned." He chuckled as we both felt Neji getting angry again. In order to keep Rintaru from getting hurt again I stepped back from Rintaru to stand next to Neji again.

"Come Michigo. I'll walk you home." Neji offered softly.

"Hey! What happened here?" Masato yelled. I looked back and mouthed tomorrow. Which he nodded frowning.

"No worries I'll fill ya in." Rintaru said walking next to him.

When we finally left the grounds and we were alone I felt Neji leading me to a field.

"If you dont mind staying here for a few hours? Theres a great view of the sunset here." Neji said softly. I dont know if it was just my imagination or not but I swore I saw his cheeks turn pink for a few minutes.

"Sure." I smiled gently walking to sit in the middle of the field that was filled with flowers.

Neji came to sit down next to me. A little closer then normal. My heart was racing and my cheeks warm.

"Michigo I have something I want to tell you." He said softly. "But before that. Byakugan." He whispered that last part.

"Neji?  I glanced over to him worried. He had his byakugan activated and his eyes were closed. Meaning he was checking the surroundings for any signs of anyone following.

"Come out Tenten. I know your there." He said opening his eyes and glaring at the floor. She was behind us.

He has the byakugan. She should've known hed know she followed.

"You caught me." She said coming out of her hiding place laughing nervously scratching the back of her head.

"What is it you want?" He stood up to face her as I was just sitting turned around though. I glanced at him only to see he was furious.

He wanted to tell me something important and she had interfered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
26.2K 362 32
She had pain in her eyes as she jumped through the forest. Her clothes ripped and her whole body covered in bruises and wounds. Holding tears back as...
87.5K 2.6K 45
Elder sister to Shikamaru, loved by many in the village along with others from around the nations. its been about 4 years since she has betrayed her...
176K 5.1K 24
Kakashi and Sakura were both trapped in a blizzard for days. The moment Kakashi's body goes into a hypothermic state-a core temperature that's too lo...