Happiness vs Love(Barry×Caitl...

Von K8teen

The story about Barry and Caitlin, a perfectly imperfect relationship. Having lots of challenges in their rel... Mehr

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
FYI
CHAPTER 14
FYI
CHAPTER 15
FYI
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
FYI
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
FYI
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 25

69 2 0
Von K8teen

Barry's POV

I don't believe it. Cait keeping a secret like this for so long. Not trusting us or even me enough to tell us about her unknown powers. What could it be? Mind reading, control fire, flight? It's an endless guess although Snow is her last name so perhaps it has something to do with that. But the point is that Caitlin knew she had powers that were unpredictable and dangerous and could hurt anyone at any time. How did she suppress it for so long? There's so many questions I want to ask but I'll allow her to explain everything first, I owe that to her. Even though she did lie to me, I still love her. All this questions are making me doubt the Cait I know and I can't let that happen, I have to trust her.
This is how she explained...

Caitlin: Well where do I begin?(she sighs)

Cisco: From the beginning.

Caitlin: Okay then. Firstly you need to know I never got powers from the particle accelerator.

Barry: Is that even possible?

Caitlin: Apparently so. You all know my father died but you see he also had a disease that was slowly killing him. He was afraid it was genetic so he created a serum that gave me powers.

Iris: What kind of powers?

Caitlin: The cold kind...(she lifts up her hands and ice are formed in her hands)

Barry: Cait...

Caitlin: I know this is all a shock to you but there's something else I need to tell you.

Joe: Which is?

Caitlin: When I got powers it created an alter ego. Right now there is someone else living inside me, someone that is actually giving me the power to manipulate ice. Her name is Killer Frost.

Barry: Killer Frost?

Caitlin: She hasn't killed anyone yet but she is dangerous, very dangerous. The minute this new side of me appeared, my mom tried to create a cure to help me.

Cisco: But how is this alter ego of yours supposed to stop the disease?

Caitlin: My body stores extremely cold temperatures so it slows down and I'm 80% sure it killed it off by now.

Harry: And the cure? Why didn't it work?

Caitlin: I'm not sure, we all thought it did. Killer Frost hasn't come out since I was 10 years old and I thought she would never appear again. But it seems like what my mom gave me only suppressed these powers for a long time.

Barry: Is that why you never said anything? Because you thought since she was gone there was no need to tell me about your past? What you had to  go through.(shows irritation on his face)

Caitlin: Barry I'm sorry, I know it was wrong of me not to say anything but I honestly thought it was unnecessary. I didn't want to relive those memories again.

Barry: I just feel like you never trusted me enough.

Harry: Mr Allen this isn't the time to have petty arguments about trust issues I'm afraid.

Caitlin: HARRY!

Harry: What!? We need to know what we are dealing with right now.

Barry: And why don't you start learning how to deal being a father!

Harry: (looks slightly hurt)

Joe: Hey hey hey! Come on we're all adults. Caitlin needs help and support and you're fighting like children.

Caitlin: Barry I do trust you and Harry you're a great dad.(she looks at Barry disappointedly)

Iris: Okay well what will happen if this
Killer Frost appears. Is she going hurt us?

Caitlin: That's the thing, I'm not sure. I mean I'm sure she's pretty angry being trapped inside for all these years.

Cisco: What are we going to do?

Caitlin: There is only one thing to do.

Barry: No we are not doing that!

Caitlin: We have to!

Barry: There's no way I'm going to allow that thing to take control over you.

Caitlin: You will be able to bring me back, don't worry.

Cisco: No I'm not loosing my best friend over a potential villain with a cool ass name.

Caitlin: But-

Barry: NO!

Caitlin: Uggg you're not listening to me!(her eyes turn into an icy blue again and the top of the desk is covered with ice)

Iris: Oh my god...

Caitlin: (she closes her eyes and it takes its original brown colour)

Cisco: That was kinda epic.

Caitlin: Don't you see!? She's forcing her way out now and soon enough I won't be strong enough to fight back. I'm sick of resisting, I can't do it anymore(sounding defeated).

Barry: We can find another way, there's always another way. Just let up help you.

Caitlin: (her eyes tear up) Okay...

Harry: So what now?

Joe: I'm guessing it has something to do with making a new cure.

Caitlin: Yip but unfortunately some of the equipment and chemicals we need is on a different Earth.

Barry: Okay then, that's what we gonna do but for now let's all get some needed rest.

Cisco: (yawns) Finally!

Everyone: (they all pack up their things and go home to sleep and build up their energy for their next mission)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

30.3K 923 23
Barry and Caitlin had dated in high school, but when they both went to separate colleges, they drifted apart and eventually broke up. Years later, Ca...
234K 5K 33
Barry and Caitlin are "just friends" but what happens when Barry is the only one capable of turning Killer Frost back to Caitlin? Feelings begin to a...
8.4K 166 27
Barry and Caitlin have been friends for a while now. Something that no one knows is that they have both developed feelings for each other. Neither of...
44.3K 1.4K 51
Team Flash is still recovering from the emotional and physical aftershock of the black hole that tore apart their team and Central City. Little do th...