It's called fate Derek Hale a...

By MyAngelAliza

Sequel to the mikaelson story, it's the sequel to the it's called fate story, a few readers have asked me to... More

Lillie....Mikaelson
Dead end
Alpha pack
A month in hell
I'm Rescued
Who the hell are you?
Meeting him
First date
School
Better half
Age is just a number
The truth
Can i kiss you?
They're here?!
My brothers know
Beach day
Let me go
Elijahs melt down
Davina
Lets go rescue lillie
I'll rescue myself
Please wake up
Weak
Goodbye
Funeral
What the fuck?!
Going fucking nuts!
Didyme?
Finding them
Derek's nightmare
Lijah?
Heat
Bound to you
Mine!
Say what?
How?
Little mate
I'm what?
They did what?!
Two?
The birth
Our family
New book

Reunion

5.7K 118 64
By MyAngelAliza

Feast your eyes upon a masterpiece!

Just joking! But I did write a lot to this story! So hope you guys like it! Love you guys! Sorry for the slow update! -E

Lillie's POV

I got out after The water had gotten cold. I dried myself and towel dried my hair. I walked into my room, I grabbed one of my white dresses from the closet.

I didn't bother to put on a bra today. I put it on and smoothed it out. I got my flats and walked into the bathroom. I started to braid my hair.

After that, I made my way into the room. I went to grab my book that I had reading. But I had a knock on the door. I sighed. "Come in", i said softly. I knew they could hear me. Jane came walking in. I gave her a small smile. She gave me even a smaller one, but at least she smiled. "The masters want you in the throne room", she said. I groaned. I just wanted to read!

Fine!

"Fine!", i drawled the word out. I grabbed my robe and put it on, I put the hood over my face.

I walked with Jane, we went down the many hallways, before we got to a door I've never seen before. We walked into the mysterious room. To only find out it was just a secret door to the throne room.

I walked over to Aro. I stood close to him. I put a hand on his shoulder. He turned his head and smiled. He grabbed my hand from his shoulder and kissed it. "Ah, my dear, it is good to see you've come out of your room", he said. I just sighed and gave him a small smile. I felt someone else grab my hand. I turned my head and saw Didyme. She gave me a sad smile. She then motioned to the look in front of me. Which I did and I regret too.

My eyes widened and I was in so much shock and disbelief.

They were here, they all were.

My family. My family was here.

(Benji?)

(Daddy?)

(Sissy?)

(Marcel?)

(Sammy? Deano?)

(Cassie?)

(Aunt Tanya? Aunt Kate? Aunt Irina? Garrett?)

(Lijah?)

(Nik?)

(Bekah?)

(Koly?)

(Finny?)

(Dere?)

No! No! They can't be here! I'm not ready! I'm not ready! I'm not ready damn it! I'm not ready!

I turned back to Didyme. She did this. She did this. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. She went to touch me but I moved away. I went to go back into the door I came through. But I was blocked by Alec and Demetri, I tried to move them, but they wouldn't budge. "I'm doing this for you and them, you have to understand why i did this, please", Didyme said. I didn't want to, I didn't want to deal with this. I shook my head.

But I guess, I was just not having a good day today. I was picked up, and carried towards the thrones again.

I was put down, and I couldn't move from that spot.

"There is a reason why I called you guys here, and it's time you guys knew", Didyme said.

Didyme No! Don't!

She moved over to me. She looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry Lillie", she whispered to me.

She then yanked my hood off my head. I closed my eyes. I heard multiple gasps. Oh god! I wasn't ready!

I had tears roll down my cheeks. I opened them.

I saw how much in shock they were. They didn't believe it.

"I'm sorry Lillie, but it's time they knew, you told me you needed time, so I gave you time, you were holing yourself up in that room, not eating, that's not healthy", Didyme said.

I grew angry. "So you want me to suffer! They moved on damn it! They have lovers of they're own! Couldn't you just leave me in peace?! I didn't want this! Why?!", I yelled at her. I started to sob. I couldn't do this.

"Sissy?", I heard the trembling voice of my sister. Oh god! No.

I looked back at her, to see tears rolling down her cheeks. I sobbed even more. I fell to my knees. I sobbed into my hands.

But I then felt hands on my shoulders. I looked up to see her. "Reney?", my voice trembled. She looked into my eyes. Before she fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around me. I sobbed into her chest. I clung onto her.

"Oh sissy, I don't know how this is possible, I don't even know if this is possible, but it's so good to have you in my arms again, oh Lillie, what the hell happened?", she said. I didn't even have it in me to talk. I just clung onto her. I sobbed and sobbed. Tears dripping down my cheeks. Dripping down my chin.

Before I knew it, she was pulling away, but I wasn't ready to let go. But I was grabbed and held. I opened my eyes. Daddy?

"Daddy?", my voice trembled and cracked.

"Oh god, my baby, my baby's back, my baby", he whispered into my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. Hugging him tightly. Daddy. Daddy.

He pulled back to wipe my tears, but they kept coming. "What the hell happened baby?", he asked me. I opened my mouth to talk, but I couldn't, I didn't know what the say.

"It's okay, you can tell us later, it's okay, it's okay baby", he said. I hugged him again.

I held him for some time. I inhaled his scent. Daddy. My daddy.

He smiled down at me. "Your just as beautiful as the last time I saw you, Your so beautiful baby", he whispered to me.

I had more tears roll down my cheeks. "Daddy", my voice cracked. He cupped my cheek. "My baby", he whispered. He kissed my forehead.

I closed my eyes relishing in the feel.

He then pulled back, and I was in someone else's arms. I saw marcel.

"Marcel?", i said. His eyes were glassy.

"What's up little mikaelson?", he said as his voice cracked.

I hugged him tight. He wrapped his arms around me. Oh this felt good, to be in my family's arms. He pulled back. "Never could stay away huh?", he said with a smirk, but I saw a tear roll down his cheek. I laughed through my tears.

He gave me one last hug before I was engulfed into another hug. I looked up and saw Benjamin. "Benji?", I said. My voice still cracked. His eyes were filled with venom tears. His lips in a thin line. "You don't know how hard it was for me, over the two years you were gone, it felt like I lost my sister, my only family", he said as his voice cracked.

I hugged him tight. My cheek resting against his chest. He wrapped his arms tightly around my Back, hugging me tightly.

He held me for a long time. I didn't want to let go. I was home, I was with my family. I was home.

After awhile he pulled back, his ice cold fingers wiped away my tears that were running down my cheeks.

But more just came running down my cheeks. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you again, I don't know how you did it, but you did it, but I am so happy to see you", he said kissing my forehead. He hugged me one last time. Before letting go.

I tried to wipe at my tears, but they just kept coming. I was yet again engulfed into another guy, but this time, was a group hug. I looked up, to see my boys, my brothers. I hugged them tightly. My brothers. I was so happy to see them.

"You put us through hell punk, that wasn't cool", dean said as his voice cracked and trembled.

"I tried everything to get you back, but I just couldn't find you anywhere, it's like you disappeared", Cas said as he started to cry.

"I missed you so much Lillie, you have no idea how much I missed you, my little sister", Sam said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

My brothers. I hugged them tightly. I never wanted to let go.

"My brothers", I mumbled.

They didn't let go for some time. And I didn't mind. My brothers.

And soon after what seemed like forever, they let go.

"Next time, don't go getting yourself killed", dean said as he wiped his face of tears.

I laughed through my tears. "You got it dude", I said. My voice again cracking.

"I swear, you have no idea how much I missed that", he said. He ruffled my hair.

And then I was grouped hugged by my aunts and Garrett.

I was squeezed into a tight hug, but it felt good to be in the arms of my family. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. I hugged them back.

"You have no idea how good it is to have you back, it was torture, I missed my little squirt", Garrett said, I could hear his voice cracking. I felt guilty even when I knew I couldn't stop it from happening.

My aunts gushed at me. After Garrett pulled away from the hug. I felt so pampered. I could hear them as they cried. I felt really bad that I made my aunts cry. But they said they were happy tears. And soon after many dry crying and actual tears, they pulled away.

They soon stepped away, but I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready. I wasn't.

I wasn't ready to face them. To know they had moved on. More tears rolled down my cheeks.

I tried to move back, I needed to get out of here. But too late now. Nik was standing in front of me. He used his speed to be in front of me. His hands shaking badly with nervousness. Reaching up to touch my face.

And then I felt his hands cup my cheeks. I closed my eyes, it felt so good, so so good, just feeling the touch of him. He wiped my tear stained cheeks with his thumbs. I flinched at his touch. I heard a sob come from him when I did that, I must have hurt him when I flinched away. "Baby girl?", he whispered lowly. I could hear the hurt in his voice.

I flinched at the nickname. More tears rolling down my cheeks. "I'm not your baby girl anymore, not when you moved on Klaus, I can't be the side girl, not anymore", I whispered. My heart was burning, my heart was breaking. He sobbed again. He dropped to his knees. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He put his face into my stomach. He cried into my dress. He pulled back from my dress. His chin resting on my dress covered stomach. His eyes red from crying. Tears rolling down his cheeks. "Please, please baby girl, please, I don't......I didn't move on, I only love you, please just read my mind, do anything to me, please", he begged as his voice cracked through every word.

I did as he asked me to. I read his mind. The words 'I love you' rang in his head. I went deeper. To the past two years. I saw that he was right, he didn't move on, and neither did the others. I saw how much pain they were in when they thought I was dead.

I pulled out of his mind. "W-Why......W-Why didn't you guys move on, I was.......dead", I stuttered. I was in a lot of disbelief and shock.

"Because......even when you were dead, we still loved you, our hearts and souls belonged to you, it wouldn't feel right if we were with someone Else, it would feel like we cheated on you, we couldn't do that to you", Klaus said as he hugged my waist tightly.

I looked at the others. "You feel that way?", I asked them. They stepped a step closer and they nodded they're heads. I saw the truth in they're eyes, I saw the love. I sighed and fell to my knees. I laid my head on top of Niks chest.

I felt him wrap his arms around me tightly. I felt secure. I felt safe. I cried into his chest. He rubbed my back softly. I felt his him kiss the top of my head. "My baby girl", he whispered to me. I clenched his shirt in my hands. My heartbeat beat much faster, like it used too. I laughed through my tears. I looked up at him, to see that he was confused. I smiled, I grabbed his hand and put it on my chest, where my heart laid. He could feel my heartbeat. He seemed astonished to feel how fast my heartbeat was. I laughed, I put my hand on top of his. "You always did know how to make my heartbeat beat too fast", I said as I laughed through my tears. Tears rolled down my cheeks. But these were happy ones.

He looked up from where our hands lay, and looked up at me. His eyes full of love and happiness. "Beautiful", he whispered, before he moved forward and placed his lips on mine. I didn't move for a second. Surprised a little, I have never shared a kiss with him before. But I got into the grove of it. I cupped his cheek and kissed him softly. I closed my eyes, this was amazing. His lips were soft, his taste was nothing I have ever tasted. It tasted amazing.

He pulled back and laid his forehead on mine. "I've always wanted to do that, I love you baby girl", he whispered to me lovingly, he had his eyes closed. I smiled lovingly and cupped his cheeks. "You can open your eyes nik, I'm right here", I whispered to him. I rubbed his stubbled cheeks. Placing little kisses on them. He opened his beautiful blue eyes and looked into mine.

He sighed happily and hugged me even tighter. "Please tell me this isn't a dream", he whispered to me. I rubbed my thumbs over his stubbled cheeks. I smiled. "I'm right here nik, I'm not going anywhere, your not dreaming, if you were would you feel this", I said as I pressed my lips to his. He was shocked for a second before wrapping his arms around my back and kissing me back. My hands went to his hair.

We pulled back after a few minutes. He rested his forehead on top of mine. He had his eyes closed again. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry for everything I've done, I hurt you so badly, and I promised I would protect you, I'm sorry baby girl, I do not deserve to look upon your beauty, I don't not deserve to kiss upon your beautiful and soft lips, I should be staked for what I have done", he whispered to me. I saw a few tears rolling down his cheeks. I hated to see him in so much pain. But he was right, he did cause me pain. But I did forgive him. I cupped his cheeks again. "Nik, look at me, Come on, open your eyes for me, please", I whispered to him. I kissed his perfect nose. "Come on, open up", I whispered to him.

He soon opened his beautiful blue eyes, and I knew I had fallen in love again. His eyes were glossy, but they were beautiful nonetheless. I pecked his lips. Before pulling back.

"Yes you did hurt me, for a long time, but I did forgive you, I can't hate you, because I can't hate you while I'm still madly in love with you, I forgave you nik, because I love you so damn much and I regret ever trying to break out bond", I said softly. I saw more tears roll down his cheeks. I kissed them away. He kissed my neck and underneath my chin. "I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I do love you baby girl, with all my heart and soul, I always have and always will", he whispered against my skin.

I carded my fingers through his hair. Loving the feeling of his hair going through my fingers. "I love you more then the sun loves the moon, my heart has always been yours, broken and all", I whispered to him.

It was his turn to cup my cheeks. "I will spend the rest of my life trying my hardest to mend that broken heart", he said. He pressed his lips to my mine and then to my forehead. I clutched at his shirt.

I looked at his neck, only to see his mark. I looked at him with shock. "You stopped covering it?", I asked. I only assumed it was mine.

He nodded his head sadly. "I should have never covered it in the first place, it wasn't fair to you, not when you wear my mark", he said as he kissed my neck. I smiled and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. It felt so good to be in his arms again.

He pulled back. "I think they're getting pretty restless, me hogging you all to myself", he said with a smile on his face, despite the tears in his eyes. I smiled back at him. I pecked his lips. "I love you nik", I said to him. He nuzzled against my neck. "I love you my mate", he whispered into my neck. I smiled at him one last time, before getting up and walking up to the others. I walked over slowly. Not knowing they're reaction.
But I didn't even have a chance to speak. I was engulfed into a tight hug. "My baby", I heard her whisper into my hair. Becka.

My Becka.

I hugged her tightly. "My Becka", I whispered back.

She had a hand on the back of my head. "Oh my baby", she whispered again. I clutched tightly onto her. Her scent. It made me tear up a bit. Her familiar scent. It smelled like home.

I was home.

I cried on her shoulder. I was finally home.

I could feel my dress getting wet, but i didn't care. I had my Becka back.

"Oh my baby, my baby, I'm so sorry baby, I don't deserve your forgiveness or your love, I'm so so sorry", she said as she cried.

I sniffled and cried. "I forgive you, I forgive you Becka, my Becka, I will never stop loving you, because my love is yours", I whispered to her.

I looked at her neck. Her mark was there. It wasn't covered anymore. I looked into her beautiful eyes. "You stopped covering it?", I asked her.

She smiled sadly at me. "I was always yours baby, I should have never covered it in the first place", she said.

She looked into my eyes. "Oh, I have my baby back, I have my baby back", she said. And then she cupped my face and placed her lips on mine.

My lord!

Her lips were like heaven.

Our lips moved in sync. It was amazing. Way more better then that bitch Davina.

She cupped my face. While I had my hands in her hair. Her lips were so soft. It was the most amazing thing in the world.

We soon pulled back, too soon for my liking. I whimpered. I always knew I would be the sub of this relationship.

She smiled as tears rolled down her cheeks. She cupped my cheek. "I thought I would never see you again,
I would never see my baby again, I almost forgot what you looked like, but now, now you look more beautiful then before, my beautiful baby", she said as she kissed my forehead.

I closed my eyes at the feeling of her lips on my forehead.

"Don't Hogg her sister, she is ours as well", I heard kols familiar voice from beside me. I opened my eyes to see that I was now staring into the eyes of Kol. I saw Finn next to him too. "Koly? Finny?", I said softly. I could see the tears in they're eyes. They both group hugged me. Just feeling they're touch. Was it for me. I cried and cried. I cried for everything that happened between us, and I cried that now I was home. I felt Finn rub my back.

"I'm so so sorry angel, I shouldn't have befriended her, if I hadn't, we won't have had went through all that", Kol whispered into my ear. I looked up from his shoulder. "You didn't know, you Didn't know that she would do this, we all didn't", I said as my voice broke.

I looked at his neck. His mark was still there. I looked him in the eye. "You stopped covering it?", I asked him. I could see his eyes become glassy. "I should have never covered it in the first place, I was always yours, even when I can be a asshole", he said.

I could see a tear roll down his cheek. I kissed it away. Before I pressed my lips onto his. Man this feeling. It was amazing. So this is the feeling when you kiss your soulmate. It feels amazing. It may have gotten a little heated though, not that I minded.

                   (Hot 👇)

No wonder every girl is after him. No matter, he is MINE! Nobody else's! MINE!

I cupped the back of his head. Running my fingers through the small hairs that he had at the back of his neck. He had his hands on my lower back. I opened my mouth and licked his lips. He pulled back with a dreamy look. "Bloody hell angel", he said. I smirked.

"Your MINE!", I growled. I only did this to him. Because I knew he had a thing with the lady's. He nuzzled against my neck. "I'm yours", he whispered. Good. He's MINE!

"Now that you agree with each other, can I have my turn?", Finn said behind us. We both laughed at his jealousy. I pecked kols lips. "I love you", I whispered to him. He smiled and pressed his lips to mine. Before pulling back. "I love you, my angel baby", he whispered. I smiled at him one last time, before turning and getting engulfed into a hug by Finn. Mmmmm each of they're touch felt different. But they shared one thing, it felt good. It always felt good.

I inhaled his scent, it's been so long. It has been to damn long!

He lifted me off the ground. Literally. He squeezed me to his chest. "My princess, oh my princess, please tell me it's not a dream, please", he begged me.

I smiled. "It's not a dream finny, I can promise you that", I said.

He sighed in relief. He pulled back from the hug. And cupped my cheeks. "I'm so so sorry my princess, for everything I did, for what I made you go through, you shouldn't have had to go through that, I know I don't deserve your love, or your forgiveness", he said as he got to his knees.

I saw the tears rolling down his cheeks. I frowned. I didn't like to see this. Not him. I helped him up as best as I could. I cupped his cheeks. "I forgave you already, because I love you, my prince", I said before placing my lips on his.

He cupped my cheek as we kissed. It was truly amazing. Our bonds were as strong as ever. And I loved it.

His lips were sweet as any fruit I have ever tasted. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Running my hands through his hair. His lips moved slowly with mine. But it was a passionate kiss filled with love and adoration. I loved him.

We pulled back after awhile. I was breathless. I looked at him lovingly. I then looked at his neck. His mark was still there. I touched it with my nimble fingers. He placed his hand over mine. "I never ever covered it, I never had the guts to do it, I was always yours princess", he said as he took my hand and kissed me knuckles. I smiled as tears glazed my vision. I kissed him again. Before I pulled back, "I love you my prince", I whispered to him.

He smiled as he laid his forehead upon mine. "I love you with all my heart princess", he whispered back to me.

We looked at each other lovingly,  before I pulled back and I looked at Elijah. He stood there looking handsome as he ever had. But there was a heartbroken look on his face. I walked up close to him. "Lijah?", I asked him. I could see the fresh tears rolling down his cheeks. He didn't stop me from touching him or hugging him. But he didn't touch me.

"I don't deserve to touch such beauty, not after I hurt you the most, I can't even forgive myself, I hurt the woman I loved, and I can never forgive myself for Hurting you, when I promised I would protect you from all harm", he said as more tears rolled down his cheeks.

I cupped his cheeks and wiped them away with my thumbs. I gave him a sad and loving smile. "Then I'll have to forgive for the both of us, I love you Elijah, and this time, I'm not leaving", I said. He looked at me, he looked me in the eyes. Searching for something.

He cupped my cheeks.

"It really is you my love, it really is you, I'm not dreaming, I had many dreams of you, and none of them were like this, I truly hold you in this moment, the woman I love, I have always loved you, my love", he said as he softly placed his lips upon mine.

It was like as time slowed down. Our kiss was special, and beautiful, filled with love and adoration. I loved this man more then anything. I had already give him my heart. I was willing to give him my everything. But the thing is. He is my everything.

I placed my hands on his chest. Moving our lips together slowly. It was like fireworks going off.

This was our second kiss. But I liked this one better then the last. This one wasn't saying goodbye, this one is saying your my forever, and I love you. He was the man I loved. I will always love him. He is my mate as much as I am his.

We soon pulled back, his forehead resting on mine. "It really is you, my love, I hold you in my arms once again, but this time I'm never going to let you go, not again, I made the mistake the first time", he whispered to me. I smiled and pecked his lips. "You won't have to, because wherever you go, I go, I'm not choosing, I'm choosing to let my heart choose for me, and I choose all of you, because I can't live without any of you, I love you with all my heart lijah, I just hope you can love me as you used to", I said.

He caressed my cheek. "I will always love you the way I see you, the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on, the beautiful woman I call mine, the beautiful woman I love", he said. I smiled at him lovingly before kissing him again. Man they're lips were addicting. I couldn't help myself. He was MINE! No one else's! MINE!

We pulled back and I looked at his neck. It was pretty obvious to him that I was looking. "I should have never covered something that marked me as yours, I am yours just as much as you are mine, I belong to You And you belong to me, just as it was supposed to always be", he said.

I smiled again and rested my forehead on his. "I am yours forever lijah", I whispered. He smiled at me. "And I am yours forever and always", he said. The sweet words that once always came out of my mouth. Seemed like magical words to me. "Always and forever", I whispered.

It took awhile, but he motioned for me to go to Derek.

Derek!

I turned around and saw him. He looked like death itself. And trust me I've met death. He's very grumpy and mean.

His eyes laid on me. But he wasn't the Derek I once knew. His eyes showed disbelief and horror. His face stricken with fear. I was so afraid he was scared of me. I made my way over to him very slowly. "Der, baby?", I said softly. He shook his head as he moved backwards. I could feel the cold feeling of sadness take over my body. My mate was scared of me. What had I done to make him scared of me?

He kept on shaking his head. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no", he kept on chanting.

He pointed a shaky finger at me. "Your not real, your not real, I'm still dreaming, I'm dreaming, your still dead, because I was too stupid not to save you, I'm dreaming of you, and I wish I could really hold you in my arms", he said as he sobbed.

Oh Derek.

He wasn't scared of me.

He's scared that he's dreaming of me.

I put my hands on my hips. "Derek Clark Hale, you better listen to me, right now", I said sternly.

"Oh man, she used his full name", I could hear Kol whisper.

I would have cracked a smile if this weren't a serious situation.

"Derek, baby, you are not dreaming, you are awake, I am right here, I am alive, feel me", I said as I got closer to him. He tried to move away again. But I placed my hand on his cheek. And I showed him everything that we've went through. All the kisses, all the hugs, everything. I soon pulled away. Only for him to fall to the ground on his knees, his hugged my waist. I could hear and feel as he cried into my dress. "Oh my beautiful mate, my mate, can you ever forgive me for not saving you in time?", he begged me as he looked up from my dress. I got to my knees, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "There's nothing to forgive Der, I knew what I was getting myself into, but now I'm never leaving again, I'm going to stay by your side forever, as long as you will take me that is", I said.

He didn't respond, but he did cup my cheek and kiss me.

I cupped him from the back of his neck. Feeling the familiar feeling of his lips. Just as soft as I remember. He kissed me lovingly and filled with adoration. I knew I loved him. I knew I did. Our lips moved in sync. In perfect sync. It was amazing. I always loved when he kissed me. He always kissed me like it would be our last.

We soon pulled away. He rested his forehead on mine. "There's my pouty Wolf", I whispered to him as a smile lit up on my face. I heard him give a low chuckle. I felt him caress my cheek. "Your real", he whispered to me. I smiled and opened my eyes. "I'm real, and I'm not going to leave your side, not again", I said.

He squeezed me into a hug. "I'll make sure you won't, your never leaving my side again beautiful, your mine just as much as I'm yours", he said. I giggled and pecked his nose. "I love you Der", I whispered to him. He smiled at me. I loved his smile. He looked at me with love filled eyes. "I love you more then anything my beautiful mate, I love everything about you, the inside and out, your perfect to me", he whispered to me. I smiled and pecked his lips again.

But this time we were interrupted.

By my stomach.

Which growled when hunger.

I blushed in embarrassment. I heard Derek chuckle. "I guess someone's hungry, let's go get you something to eat", he said as he lugged me over his shoulder and started to run out of the throne room. I squealed and laughed as he ran with me over his shoulder.

I could see the others trailing behind us. I giggled and laughed. I missed this. And now we can be happy together. And I can love them as much as I want to.

I'm never leaving again. I love them too much.

Third person POV

The kings sat in they're thrones, while the others who weren't Lillie's mate stood. The kings had a smile on they're lips. "Finally, she's happy", they said at the same time. Marcus nuzzled against Didymes neck, making her giggle.

He placed a soft kiss to her neck lovingly. "Our little princess is happy again", he whispered to her. She smiled at him. "She is my love", she said as she pressed her lips to his.

Everyone was happy that she was happy.

Hope you guys liked it! I wrote a lot! Sorry it took so long! Not over though! Just have to wait and see! Love you guys! -E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.6K 25
Hey guys this book is now completed and there is a sequel posted. Hope you guys like it!!!! This is about an omega who gets abused and rejected by he...
297K 12.4K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...
53.6K 4.1K 23
Book 2, following In The Pack. Layla was able to escape the clutches of her birth father's ex-best friend, but unfortunately, he hasn't given up. He...
1.1M 32K 51
This is back up! I never got around to editing it because I didn't have the time like I thought I would. Enjoy this and the sequel. Isabelle was jolt...