It's called fate Derek Hale a...

By MyAngelAliza

Sequel to the mikaelson story, it's the sequel to the it's called fate story, a few readers have asked me to... More

Lillie....Mikaelson
Dead end
Alpha pack
A month in hell
I'm Rescued
Who the hell are you?
Meeting him
First date
School
Better half
Age is just a number
The truth
Can i kiss you?
They're here?!
My brothers know
Beach day
Let me go
Elijahs melt down
Davina
Lets go rescue lillie
I'll rescue myself
Please wake up
Weak
Goodbye
Funeral
What the fuck?!
Going fucking nuts!
Didyme?
Derek's nightmare
Lijah?
Reunion
Heat
Bound to you
Mine!
Say what?
How?
Little mate
I'm what?
They did what?!
Two?
The birth
Our family
New book

Finding them

3.3K 100 6
By MyAngelAliza

A month later

It's been a month, and Lillie hasn't gotten any better. She always stayed in her room. Either reading or looking out the window. They tried to make her eat, she wouldn't, they even tried to leave a plate of food outside, she wouldn't even eat that. She was getting thinner. And they were starting to worry. So Didyme had enough. She walked into the throne room. She put her hands on her hips. She looked at her two brothers and her husband. She gave them a stern look. "I've given her, her time to sulk, but I've have had it! I'm sending Demetri and Alec to go find Derek, and I'll be calling the mikaelsons to come here, and I will reunite them for once and for all, I'm done with this shit!", she sternly. Her eyes glazing. Some were scared of her when she got like this. But the brothers were used to it.

"I agree my love, i think it's time they know, Demetri, Alec, I need you two to go find Derek, Alec I will need you to use your gift on him, if he doesn't come willingly, but under no circumstances will you tell him Lillie's alive, he will probably not believe you and try to attack you in blind rage, do you understand me?", Marcus said. The two nodded. "Yes master", they both said at the same time.

They pulled they're hoods up. And ran out of the throne room. Immediately starting they're mission.

Didyme smiled at her husband. She sped over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you honey", she said lovingly.

He smiled at her. "It's no problem my love, I believe that she should have her mates with her", he said. As her guardian he should want her to be happy and healthy. Which of both she is not.

"I have to go, I have people to call, and hopefully they will come", Didyme said. She kissed her husbands lips before pulling back and leaving the throne room.

She walked into her room and pulled out her phone. She dialed the first one she saw.

Elijah.

It rang for some time. She thought he wouldn't answer. But at the last ring, he did. "Hello?", she heard a raspy voice say. Poor Elijah. She felt so bad for him.

"Hello Elijah", she said softly.

It was silent for a second.

"Hello Didyme", he said simply.

"There's a reason I called today, I need you and your siblings to come to the castle, but I can't say now, but once you are here, I will be able to tell you, can you do that?", she asked him. It was again silent. Then she heard a sigh. A heartbreaking sigh. "I believe we can, I will try to Cox my siblings out of They're rooms, we will see you in two days tops", he said, his voice sounded tired and not happy. He still sounded heartbroken. He didn't know. He didn't know his mate was alive.

"Thank you Elijah, I will be seeing you in two days", she said. They soon said they're goodbyes.

She then dialed Garrett's number. It only took three rings before he answered. "Hello?", he said gruffly.

"Garrett, it's me", she said softly and nicely.

"Oh hey Didyme, what's up?", he said. His voice sounded simple and plain, no sound of goofiness in sight.

"There's a reason I called today, I need you and the girls to come to the castle, it's very important, but I can't say now, but once you and the girls are here will I be able to say, I just need you to be here, can you do that?", she asked him. It was silent for a second.

"Yeah I can try, I'll have to talk to the girls, if they agree, you'll see us in two days tops", he said. Didyme smiled.

"Alright Garrett, I will see you in two days", she said. They soon said they're goodbyes.

She then called Benjamin. It rang a few times before he answered. "Hello?", He said. He sounded tired and simply defeated, if that was even possible for a vampire like him.

"Benjamin honey, it's me", she said softly. She had a little soft spot for the Egyptian.

"Oh hello Didyme", he said through the phone.

"I need to ask something of you, Would that be okay for me to ask you?", she asked him.

"Of course, what is it?", he asked politely. "I need you to come to the castle, I can't say why, but it is very important, once you get here, I will be Able to tell you why, can you do that for me honey?", she asked him.

"If it's important as you say, then yes I will be there in two days tops", he said.

"Can you send the message to renesmee and marcel?", she asked him. Since the two lived with him. Renesmee wanted to give the mikaelsons some time to themselves, so they went and lived with Benjamin.

"Of course, I will see you in two days", he said nicely.

she smiled softly. "Thank you honey, I will see you in two days", she said. They said they're goodbyes.

Now time to call the Winchester's, we'll only Sam, if she talked to dean, none of them would come.

She dialed the number and called him. He answered after a few rings. "Hello?", his voice seemed gruff and low. As if he hadn't seen a couple nights of sleep.

"Sam, it's Didyme, the one from........(she gulped) the funeral, did I wake you up?", she said. It was silent for a second. But then he replied. "No I've been up for awhile now, so.....how are you?", he said. (My pure baby)

She smiled, way more nicer then his brother. "I'm fine, thank you for asking, how are you dear?", she said.

"Not really that great to be honest, but that's life, so not to be rude, but you called for something?", he said.

"Yes, I was wondering if you could come to the castle, with your brothers, it's a very important matter we must speak about, I must not about it over the phone, but I would really love if you came, would you?", she asked nervously. It was silent for a minute. "I'll have to talk to them, but if we do decide to come, it'll take a awhile to get there from where we're at, but I know you won't do anything, because I know how much you meant to.......her", he said as his voice cracked with every word.

She frowned, even now he can't say her name. "Thank you darling, if you do decide to come, you'll get a nice welcome I promise", she said. As she said that, they said they're goodbyes.

She was done and all she had to do, was wait. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. She set her phone down on the bed. She hoped she did the right thing. Or she and Lillie are screwed.

With Demetri and Alec

It was easier to find Derek then it was with the other werewolf's. Because Demetri could track these werewolves. But it would take two days to get back to the castle. But at They're queens order and the sake of Lillie's happiness, they would do it.

They had to run for some time. It took them a day to find where Derek hid. He did a good job at hiding. Instead of hiding away in the woods. He blended in with people.

They stopped at a apartment door. They both looked at each other. They could hear only Derek's heartbeat in the small apartment. Demetri raised his hand to knock, but the door opened. Derek stood in the doorway. He looked Rugged, uncontrollable stubble and he looked like he hadn't seen a few nights of sleep, and he didn't seem to happy to see them at his doorstep.

"What do you guys want?", he said gruffly.

The two looked at each other. How was this going to go? They can't just say 'oh your mates alive, come with us, so you can see her' he'll probably think they're lying and try to tear them apart piece by piece.

"The masters want you to come to the castle, it's a important matter", Demetri said.

Derek raised an eyebrow, "What so those so called kings want from me?", he asked.

The two again looked at each other.

"We do not know, we were only told to come find you and bring you to the castle", Demetri said. Derek sighed and ran a hand over his face. "You know I'm not even in the mood to argue or fight, so let's take the Jeep, since I have a feeling you guys ran here", Derek said.

He grabbed his keys, locked up and started to walk towards the Jeep. He turned around. "I know how long it's going to take, so I will be sleeping in the car, but if one of you even thinks about sinking your teeth into me, I'll rip your fucking throat out with my teeth", he growled lowly as he glared at them with his red eyes. (Yes he's still an alpha, even though Scott's the true alpha). He turned around and got in the Jeep.

They two looked at each other. Well, this is going to be a hell of a few days. Hopefully he won't be like this once he knows Lillie's alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 1.6K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
298K 12.4K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...
4.1M 71.5K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...
1.5K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...