BTS Soft Sleep Imagines [COMP...

By Ddaegu_Exe

Soft imagines to help you fall asleep or get tired. Basically a whole book of bedtime scenario's. • I'd like... More

~Author's Note~
{1} Kim Seokjin
{2} Kim Seokjin & Park Jimin
{3} Jeon Jeongguk
{4} Kim Taehyung
{5} Kim Namjoon
{6} Kim Taehyung
{7} Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok
{8} Kim Seokjin & Park Jimin
{9} Park Jimin & Kim Taehyung
{10} Jung Hoseok
{11} Kim Namjoon
{12} Park Jimin
{13} Min Yoongi
{14} Jeon Jeongguk
{15} Jung Hoseok
{16} Kim Taehyung
{17} Kim Seokjin & Park Jimin
{18} Min Yoongi & Park Jimin
{19} Park Jimin
{20} Kim Namjoon
{21} Jeon Jeongguk
{22} Min Yoongi & Kim Taehyung
{23} Jung Hoseok
{24} Kim Namjoon & Park Jimin
{25} Jeon Jeongguk
{26} Jung Hoseok
{27} Park Jimin PT.1
{28} Kim Seokjin
{29} Park Jimin PT.2
{30} Min Yoongi
{31} Kim Taehyung
{32} Park Jimin
{33} Kim Namjoon
{34} Kim Taehyung
{35} Park Jimin ~ Collab!
{36} Kim Namjoon
{37} Jung Hoseok
{38} Min Yoongi
{39} Jeon Jeongguk
{40} Jung Hoseok
{41} Kim Seokjin
{42} Kim Taehyung
{43} Kim Namjoon
{44} Min Yoongi
{45} Park Jimin
{46} Jeon Jeongguk
{47} Kim Taehyung
{48} Min Yoongi
{49} Jeon Jeongguk ~ Requested
{50} Kim Seokjin & Kim Namjoon
{51} Park Jimin
{52} Jung Hoseok
{53} Kim Seokjin
{54} Park Jimin
{55} Min Yoongi
{56} Jeon Jeongguk
{57} Kim Namjoon
{58} Kim Seokjin
{59} Kim Taehyung
{60} Jung Hoseok
{61} Kim Seokjin & Park Jimin PT.1
{62} Jeon Jeongguk
{63} Kim Seokjin & Park Jimin PT.2
{64} Min Yoongi
{65} Kim Seokjin
{66} Kim Namjoon
{67} Kim Taehyung PT.1
{68} Park Jimin
{69} Kim Taehyung PT.2
{70} Jung Hoseok
{71} Min Yoongi
{72} Jeon Jeongguk
{73} Kim Namjoon
{74} Kim Taehyung
{75} Kim Namjoon
{76} Kim Seokjin
{77} Jung Hoseok
{78} Park Jimin
{79} Min Yoongi ~ Important AN
{80} Kim Taehyung ~ Important AN
{81} Kim Seokjin
{82} Min Yoongi & Kim Namjoon
{83} Jeon Jeongguk
{84} Jung Hoseok
{85} Min Yoongi
{86} Park Jimin
{87} Kim Namjoon & Jung Hoseok
{88} Kim Taehyung
{89} Kim Seokjin & Jeon Jungkook
{90} Min Yoongi & Kim Taehyung PT.1
{91} Jung Hoseok
{92} Kim Taehyung
{93} Kim Namjoon
{94} Park Jimin ~ Request
{95} Jeon Jeongguk
{96} Kim Taehyung
{98} Jung Hoseok
{99} Min Yoongi & Kim Taehyung PT.2
~Author's Note + Face Reveal~

{97} Min Yoongi ~ Request

3.8K 68 22
By Ddaegu_Exe

2277 words

This imagine was requested by kpop_girl200
I actually really liked this idea. I told my friends and they were saying it was a cute concept and I honestly think the same way, it's adorable.
I hope you like the outcome of it ♥️

Also there was no update in a while because I've kinda been spending my time working on something big and you should be really hyped for it because it's gonna be one of my best works yet 🤭✍🏻

The summary I got was: 'can you do an imagine where Yoongi is really stressed coming home from work so y/n scratched his back for him which makes him become super soft?'

Hearing the sound of keys in a lock had you looking up from your phone. The door opened and revealed a tired looking Yoongi who came walking into the apartment.

"I'm back." He mumbled, dropping his keys om the table next to the door and shimmying off his coat. You smiled softly and swiped the music app on your phone away, pulling your headset with cat ears off. You had gotten it from Yoongi for your birthday, he told you you looked cute with them.  "Welcome home."

He nodded and inhaled, sighing deeply afterwards. He went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Are you tired?" You asked as you watched him get out a bottle of water. Yoongi nodded and walked up to you. "Night." He said huskily and leant down to press a kiss to your lips. You smiled into it and cupped his cheek, patting it a few times affectionately. "Sleep well."

You watched him take his leave and when he was out of the room and the door clicked shut behind him you turned your gaze back to your phone. It was your free weekend this week and you had slept throughout most of the morning so you were far from tired.

The minutes passed by as you just texted with your best friend, talking about the new music video of your favorite group which came out yesterday and checking your social media. There were some dating rumors but nothing too out of the extraordinary.

When you caught a glimpse of the little clock in the left corner of your phone you realized you had been sitting there longer than you had originally planned. You grabbed your colorful headset from the couch next to you and stood up. You placed it neatly on the stand where you kept it.

When you wanted to turn off the lights and follow your husband to bed, you noticed his bag standing at the door. You frowned, knowing he must need that for tomorrow and he would get stressed out if he couldn't find it.

You walked up to it and bend down to grab it, swinging it over your shoulder and reached for the light to switch it off. In the now dark room you made your way to the door and quietly closed it behind you, not wanting to wake the sleeping man up.

You passed the hallway with the bag on your shoulder, planning on just setting it next to the bed for him but before you could reach the bedroom you saw light shining from under the door of the built-in studio. You frowned and approached it, slowly opening the door.

Yoongi was leaning over some papers scattered over his desk, the big computer screens on and showing the music program he used and he was pushing his hair back, mumbling softly to himself. The lights were off, the only illumination in the room coming from the screens.

You pouted at the sight. He looked so tired when he came home, he must be exhausted now. He didn't hear you open the door, a set of headphones on his head. You walked into the room and approached him, standing next to him and placing your hand on his shoulder. He flinched a little, his eyes finding yours for a split second before they looked back at the screen in front of him.

"What are you doing up?" He asked, voice deep.

"I could ask you the same thing." You replied. "You forgot your bag at the door." You said and placed it down on the floor beside his desk. Yoongi nodded and softly smiled up at you. "Thanks."

"You must be exhausted, why don't you just go to sleep and finish this up tomorrow, yeah?" You told him, raising an eyebrow as you looked at his pouty lips. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and scribbled something down on the papers. "I can't, I won't know what I'm thinking now tomorrow."

You blinked a few times, the sentence not really making sense but you knew him longer than today so you could could figure out what he meant.

You stepped behind him and reached one of your hands to his shoulder, running the other through his hair. He inhaled and sighed deeply, leaning back into his chair and closing his eyes, relaxing under your touch. You smiled softly and continued running your fingers through the bleached strands of his hair. They were soft, unlike some people thought and his roots were starting to show a little again.

He hummed and exhaled, a soft groan leaving his lips when you scratched his scalp with your nails. Even if he said he wasn't going to bed you knew he couldn't hide how tired he was. You knew he wanted to sleep, despite his words.

You stopped the assault on his hair and patted his shoulders. "Bed time." You said, and you were almost sure you heard him whine. You leant down and pressed a kiss to his cheek before you walked out of the room. "If you're not in our room when I'm done with my routine I'm turning off the power!" You stated as you padded towards the bathroom.

Yoongi grumbled and muttered something under his breath, and you knew he was going to push it. Knew he would work on whatever he was working on for the full time you were doing your routine and would stop you from turning the power off just so he could finish up that one last part he had planned out in his mind.

A sigh left your lips as you pulled your shirt over your head, unclipping your bra and throwing on a way too big shirt you got from your father. Or just took from your father while he wasn't watching but that's not the point.

You cleaned your face of any makeup you had used that day and pulled your jeans off of your legs. When you were finished you grabbed your phone from the sink and walked towards the bedroom. As you had already expected Yoongi wasn't there, the faint typing sounds coming from the studio evident as you had left the door open. You shook your head and placed your phone face down on the nightstand besides the bed before making your way to the studio.

When you entered Yoongi was writing something down with one hand, massaging his neck with the other. A sigh left your lips as you stood there, just watching him for a moment. You knew he had a huge passion for music and he wanted to produce a lot of songs in a relatively short time, and you respected and admired that, you really did. It just pained you to see how worked up he got sometimes, constantly forcing his mind to come up with lyrics and matching beats.

Deciding it was enough you cleared your throat to acknowledge your presence, leaning your shoulder against the doorway.  "Ten,"  You said, noticing how Yoongi's hands suddenly moved faster.  "Nine,"

His feet tapped on the floor in a quick rhythm as he tried to get as much done in the few seconds you gave him. His hand holding the pen was probably cramping from how fast he wrote the lyrics down, the hand at his neck clenching to a fist as he thought hard.

"Six," You continued counting down, cocking your head to the side. Yoongi muttered something under his breath as he listened to your counting, shaking his head and throwing the pen down to quickly type on the keyboard. You inhaled sharply. "Three,"

"I know I know I know-"  He chanted softly, voice barely noticable but you caught it, being used to this kind of behavior from him. "Two," You said, slightly dragging the word and he was raising his arm to try and stop you, typing furiously with his other hand. "One-"

"I'm done I'm done I'm done!" He chanted as soon as he heard you say the first syllable of the last number. "Just let me save it!"

You exhaled in a sigh as if you were annoyed, but of course you weren't planning on actually turning the power off. You knew how important it was to him and you'd hate yourself if you'd be the cause of him losing all of his work. Yoongi collected the papers scattered all over the desk and clicked some things on the computer before closing the windows.

After another minute he finally pushed his chair back, rolling his shoulders out before he stood up. He tangled his fingers together and pressed his arms up, popping some muscles in his fingers and arms.

"Done?" You asked him, raising an eyebrow and reaching an arm out for him. Yoongi nodded and yawned. His face was grumpy and dark bags decorated the underside of his eyes. His hair was disheveled and messy and you could tell he was stressed and he wanted to finish the song. You weren't going to let him though. You weren't going to let him work himself to exhaustion, even though he already sort of did.

He let you grab his arm and lead him to the bedroom, where you pushed him towards the bed.  "Sit, and strip to your boxers, I'm gonna get you some comfy clothes."  You said and though he grumbled at your words he complied. You walked to the dresser and got out something for him to wear for the night.

You got out a dark red button up from soft material, paired with light sweats. You turned around and walked back towards him, pushing the clothes into his arms as he was just stepping out of his jeans. "There you go," You said. "Now you'll be comfortable."

He smiled softly and got dressed while you slipped into your side of the bed. When he was done he got in next to you, grunting as his sore muscles protested under the movement and sighing once he laid back down, finally relaxing. You turned onto your side and looked at him. "You shouldn't push yourself so much."

Yoongi closed his eyes as he laid on his back, bangs falling to the side and onto the pillow. "Just wanted to finish it."

"I know you do." You said. "But I don't want you stressing yourself too much." You told him. It fell quiet then, the only sounds being your breathing and the soft sounds of some cars passing by outside. He looked so exhausted, and you noticed how he kept rolling his shoulders.

"Turn on your side." You said, getting an idea. He peeked an eye open and looked at you, rolling onto his side to face you. "No the other way." You giggled. His eyebrows furrowed. "Why-"

"Just do it." You cut him off, and he complied, rolling back and going to lay on his other side instead. You smiled to yourself and reached your arms up, starting to run your hands over his broad back. Running the tips of your fingers over the knots which had formed in the muscles, occasionally scratching the skin through his shirt with your nails.

Soft groans of satisfaction left his lips so you figured you were doing great. Everyone always compared him to a cat, as he did a lot of things kitten-like. You never really took part in it as you just didn't want to, but once he started to make a sound from which you were quite sure it were purrs you couldn't help but chuckle softly.

After a few minutes or so your hands started to cramp up and you scooted forwards, wrapping your arms around his torso and nuzzling your face into his back.  "My lil' kitty."  You muttered, voice muffled and sounding like you said it in a pout. Yoongi snickered and patted your arm which you had crossed over his chest.  "Thank you baby."

You hummed in response and pressed a kiss to his clothed back, swinging a leg over his waist as well, trapping him in your grasp. A sigh of content left your lips and you closed your eyes as well, being sure Yoongi had already done so ever since he turned to face the wall.

You were happy he had found a huge passion in his life and wanted to spend and work on it as much as he could, but you wished he would take care of himself more often. Wished he would call it a night sooner or at least took a few breaks in between the work.

Soon you felt the tiredness seeping into your bones, relaxation running through your veins as you limbs grew heavy. Yoongi must've felt it too because he shifted a little, moving his legs around for a bit but he soon settled down again. After a short while you could feel yourself falling asleep, being accompanied by the soft snores of your hardworking grumpy cat.

Goodnight ♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
18.9K 1.2K 50
Al 3 jaar wordt Matthyas elke schooldag gepest door dezelfde jongen. Milo ter Reegen. Hij haat hem meer dan wie dan ook. Alleen is dat niet meer zo m...
4.3K 331 16
"You're the habit that i can't break, you're the feeling that i can't put down, you're the shiver that i can't shake. You're the habit that i can't b...
11M 344K 71
You and Jungkook were childhood best friends. Theres just one thing...You hadn't realized he was in love with you.