{94} Park Jimin ~ Request

2471 words

The imagine is requested by Miku_Chan7865 💕
I had some troubles with the ending cuz I didn't know how to really write the last few sentences but I hope you still like it! ♥️

The summary I got was: 'would it be okay if you write about Park Jimin found she was softly crying of fear while he came protecting y/n to sleep well?'

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You hurriedly ran down the streets, droplets of water falling down quickly and wetting the pavement, the stones turning a darker shade of grey.

Today had been a lazy day, consisting of sleeping in, watching a movie and puzzeling a bit. After doing all that for most of the day, you decided to be at least a little productive and go for a run. You had changed into some sports clothes and went out of the house, putting some music on and started to run when there were less people strolling down the streets.

It had seemed like a good idea. Seemed like the evening air was great to go for a run outside. When you had been running for like a solid 15 munutes, it suddenly started raining. The raindrops fell faster and faster by the second, leading you to where you were now, running home while feeling your clothes stick to your back, your hair against your cheeks.

A loud bang made its way through the sky, followed by a lightning strike. You squeaked and abruptly stopped running, your feet glued to the ground beneath you. You never liked thunder. Ever since you were a child it scared you, gave you the idea you were going to die.

A ragged breath left your lips, and you slowly started walking. You didn't see the point in hurrying anymore, being soaked already. The sports clothes you were wearing stuck to your body, getting even tighter than they already were. You sighed, seeing your appartment in the distance.

Another wave of thunder roared through the air, and your eyes shot up to the sky, just in time to see the lightning hit.

While other people found it beautiful, you just found it terrifying, not understanding how something so scary could be seen as beautiful. You furrowed your eyebrows and pouted, forcing your legs to work and ran the last few meters to the appartment, bolting up the driveway and under the roof built over the door area.

You saw the familiar grey car parked on the driveway, so you knew the door was unlocked. You pushed it open and stepped inside.

"Hello!" Jimin yelled from somewhere, having heard you enter. "I was wondereing where you were, it's pouring outside." He said as he appeared from the livingroom. He frowned when he saw you. "You're soaked." He mentioned, stating the obvious. You nodded and shuffled forwards towards the bathroom. You were cold and you just wanted to shower and forget the thunder for at least a moment.

"You shouldn't be out running in this weather." Jimin said, sighing.

"I-I know." You replied, bringing your arms up to hug yourself for some warmth.