{62} Jeon Jeongguk

2552 words

I feel like the endings are always the same :(

You're grinning widely as you skip over to the bathroom

You're grinning widely as you skip over to the bathroom. Jungkook had been pulling pranks on you for a while now, and you really wanted to finally get back at him. You wanted to do a big prank, so he'd feel guilty for any other prank he ever pulled on you.

That's the reason why you quickly searched for the items you needed for your prank to succeed. Standing in front of the mirror you brush your hair back, exposing your neck.

You decided on pulling the well-known hickey prank on him, as you knew how jealous and possessive he could get. It was the perfect prank, and you couldn't wait for Jungkook to come home already.

You quickly but carefully poked one of your make-up brushes in the red color of your palette, before bringing it up to your neck. After a few minutes you managed to create a pretty much real looking hickey with your nonexistent make-up skills.

Now you only had to wait until he got home.

You decided to just play some random games on your phone while you waited, since you didn't really have anything better to do. Luckily he didn't take too much time today, as you soon heard the front door being opened.

"I'm home!" Jungkook yelled from downstairs. You squeaked with a smile and quickly put your phone away, brushing your hair with your hands to slightly cover the mark, but not as much so he would still see it.

When you walked downstairs he was just kicking his shoes out. You walked up to him and smiled. "Hey Kookie."

He smiled back and pulled you towards him for a hug, which you gladly accepted. "How was work?"

"Just the usual routine of me missing you." He sighed and pressed a kiss to your forehead.

"Well, you're home now, so what do you want to do?" You asked as you pulled away, looking up at him. He thought about it for a minute, just looking down at you before he answered. "Cuddle?"

Perfect.

"Yeah, sure." You smiled and took his hand, pulling him towards the bedroom. He quickly changed into more comfortable clothes and plopped down next to you on the bed with a groan, leaning his head back on the headboard.

"You have no idea how tired I am."

You softly smiled and reached a hand up to ruffle his hair, something you knew he loved. He hummed in appreciation and closed his eyes for a few seconds, letting himself relax under your touch.

After a few moments of silence he opened his eyes again, reaching his hands out to grab your waist. He gently pulled you on top of his lap as he smiles at you. You smile back, nervousness running through your vines as you try to act as normal as possible.