{31} Kim Taehyung

3585 words

!!!Includes use of alcohol!!!

You were laying on your bed playing a game on your phone, trying to kill some time as you were bored since Taehyung wasn't home

You were laying on your bed playing a game on your phone, trying to kill some time as you were bored since Taehyung wasn't home. Suddenly it started making the familiar noise indicating someone was calling you, scaring you half to death because of the sudden sound. You quickly answered the call.

"Okay, yeah, hey." You said, still a bit dazed from the shock.

"Hey sweetie! It's meee, the most amazing person in the whole world!" Your best friend, Misun, excitedly said. You chuckled. "Heyy, what's up?"

"Okay, pumpkin. Your day, just got a million times better!"

"And why's that?"

"You should be grateful to have me as your best friend, because I got us invitations to this party at the place of like, the hottest guy ever, and we just have to go!" She happily shouted in the phone.

"I don't know... Tae doesn't really like it when I go to parties alone." You said, rolling over on your back.

"Wow, really? I'm right here, thank you." Misun said, making you chuckle. "Don't worry he doesn't even need to know!"

"I don't know..."

"You really have to come, I'm going too! Pretty please with a cherry on top??"

You sighed, thinking about it all. You knew Taehyung didn't like it when you went out without him being there, but not even telling him was another thing. But on the other side, you didn't want to stay home being bored all evening when you could be out having fun with your best friend.

"Pleaseee? He lets you stay at home while he's at work all the time, you deserve to have fun too! Don't be so boring!" She pleaded. You sighed. "Fine, I'll go with you. But if Tae gets mad at me I'm so gonna blame you!"

"You wouldn't let him kill me anyway hun, so that's okay." She laughed. "I'll be there in half an hour, wear something cute! I won't acknowledge you as my friend if you don't look amazing!"

You shook your head. "Yeah yeah, I love you too, bye!"

"Bye bye, bub!" She said before ending the call. You threw your phone on the bed and got up, walking to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

⏳⏳

When you were done and dressed you stood in front of the mirror, looking at yourself and deciding whether your outfit was amazing enough for Misun, but not too over the top for Taehyung to kill you if he found out.

"Meh, good enough." You eventually said as you heard a loud honk outside. You quickly grabbed your phone and walked outside, seeing Misun in her car jamming to music. You smiled and got in the car with her.