{64} Min Yoongi

1688 words

Double update today because I have five finished and yet unuploaded imagines ready and I just can't wait to post it tomorrow :)

"I'm home!" Yoongi yells as he closes the door behind him, placing his bag with his laptop and headset to the side. You smile and run up to him, engulfing him in a tight hug. You feel him wrap his arms around your waist as he rests his chin on top of your head, hugging you back.

"Missed me?" He chuckles. You look up at him and stand up on your toes to peck his soft lips. "So much."

"Well I missed you too, so I guess we're even."

You hum and pull back from the hug, nervousness washing over you. You had been wanting to tell him something for quite a while now, and you decided you were gonna tell him today.

"Uhm.. Can we talk?" You hesitantly ask. He furrows his eyebrows. "That normally doesn't imply something good. Is something wrong?"

"N-No, it's not that, I promise. I just need to talk to you." You softly smile to reasure him it wasn't something bad.

"Oh. Okay, well let me just change and then we can talk."

You nod and let him walk past you towards the bathroom. You sigh and turn on your heels to head to the bedroom. You sit on the edge of the bed as you wait for him, fidgeting with your hands. He doesn't take long to freshen up, and soon he joins you.

He walks towards you and sits down next to you on the bed, patting his lap a few times. You smile and climb onto his thighs, pecking his cheek. He grins and wraps his arms around your back before letting himself fall backward on the bed, his hair flopping to all sides of his head.

"So," He says when he's comfortable. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

You place your hands on his chest before leaning your chin on them. "Well, it isn't something I can just say."

"Is it serious?" He furrows his eyebrows, making you shake your head. "It isn't something bad, don't worry."

"Then, what is it?"

You take a deep breath. "I..."

Yoongi looks at you, confusion written all over his face. Even though you really want to tell him, you just can't. You sigh and let your head fall on his chest. "Ugh, I thought I could just tell you today but it's too hard." You groan.

"Babe you're scaring me." He says, his own frustration beginning to mirror yours.

You look up to him again. "Don't be scared, please."

"Then tell me! Do you need to leave me for a few months, did you decide you don't love me anymore, did you find a long lost family member? If it isn't bad why can't you just tell me-"