{14} Jeon Jeongguk

977 words

"Just oneeee more timee!" Jungkook yells as he runs away from you and towards the audio set-up

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Just oneeee more timee!" Jungkook yells as he runs away from you and towards the audio set-up.

"But you already did it a thousand times!" You whine as you almost had him coming home with you.

"I don't care." He taps play and runs to his spot. He had been passionate about a dance he saw recently, and he just wouldn't stop practicing. He smiles at himself in the mirror and starts dancing while you sigh and sit back down again, making yourself comfortable as you watch him doing the dance he had been doing for the past few hours now.

He looks totally worn out, with sweat trickling down the side of his face and his shirt clinging to his body. But despite that he still dances as passionate as the first time he tried it and he smiles even brighter as when he started. Sometimes you wondered how he was able to concentrate when he goofily grinned like that.

His bangs are sticking to his forehead and he's panting even harder by the time the song ends. He stays in his place for a few seconds before crashing to the ground. At first you worry, but when you hear his content sigh and a giggle you smile.

"Finally perfect." He smiles.

"It was already perfect the fourth time you did it." You chuckle and hand him the water bottle you were holding.

"When you dance yourself it doesn't feel that way." He says before sitting up and drinking all the water left in the bottle.

"It really was though. Can we please go home now?" You whine.

"Aahww is my baby girl tired?" He teases and reaches his hand up to pinch your nose. You jump up from your crouching position and grab his arms.

"Come ooonn." You whine as you pull on his arms. He finally stands up and you give him his jacket.

"I don't want to wear it, it's hot." He pouts.

"No discussion. It's cold outside and I don't want you to get sick." You state and smack his arm. He puffs out his cheeks but does as you say.

"Can we please go home now?"

He chuckles again and grabs your hand. "Now we can." He pulls you with him to the car. Even though you said you'd drive since he was clearly tired he still managed to snatch the keys from your hands. He ended up driving because no breathing thing on earth could say no to him when he was making that cute pleading face of his.

When you finally reached the apartment you lazily kicked your shoes off to the side and immediately walked towards the bedroom. Jungkook on the other hand went to the bathroom.

"I'll be quick, 'kay?" He pinches your nose and closes the door behind him. You heave a deep sigh. You wanted a cuddle but he insisted in showering first.

Stupid sweat.

You change into more comfortable clothes and lay down under the blankets. It felt so empty without him next to you. You listen to his soft singing voice coming from the bathroom, until finally you hear the shower turn off, and after a few minutes he walks in the room. He quickly changes too and gets in beside you. His hair is still damp, falling on the pillow beside his head and he smells like..

Strawberries?

"Jungkooook." You say in a warning tone. He looks innocently at you. "Did you use my shampoo again?" You raise an eyebrow.

"Whaaaattt, nooooo I wouldn't daaaree." He looks away sheepily, a light blush forming on his cheeks. You sigh but smile. "If you like it so much then why do you still buy the ones for men?"

"Because I'm a man."

You snort at that.

"What? I'm a man!"

"You're too much of a cutie for that Kookie." You look up to him and peck his lips.

"If I can't be called a man but get kisses from you instead I'd be more than happy." He smiles.

"Deal. But don't buy the ones for men again, okay? I need my shampoo too!"

He pouts. "Okay fine."

You smile and rest your head on his chest. He wraps his arms around you protectively and pulls you closer.

"Stop being so insecure about your dancing Kook, it really was perfect already at the fourth try." You say softly, cheek moving on his chest. You feel him sigh. "It's just that if I feel that my foot is just a millimetre off it just bothers me."

"Well stop let it bother you. No one is going to comment or talk bad over just a millimetre, trust me." You look up to him. "And if they do you got me here to fight them, so stop worrying."

He chuckles. "Thank you baby." He kisses your forehead. You close your eyes and smile. Snuggling against his chest again, you yawn.

"Tired?"

You nod and grab his shirt in your fist.

"Sleeepp baby sleeep-"

"No kids music pleaseee." You interrupt him. He chuckles and kisses the top of your head again. "Goodnight baby. I love you more than you know."

You smile and plant a kiss right on top of his shirt clad chest. "Love you too."

"Why did you kiss my shirt? Am I not good enough anymore?"

You look up to see him pout. You chuckle and kiss him right on his lips. "Of course not. A shirt could never compare to you." You go back to hugging him again. "I love you Kookie."

"I love you too."

With that you sigh contently and close your eyes. You listen to his breathing and his heartbeat, the two most relaxing things ever. Slowly you drift away. And finally you do fall asleep, once again in the loving arms of your dancing bunny.

Goodnight ♥️♥️