{33} Kim Namjoon

666 words

Okay so, this one is a short one. I feel like the imagines are getting longer every time I write one, and nobody's waiting on a really long imagine when you're trying to sleep :'). Also I wrote this during my economic class, are y'all proud of me yet? 🤧

"So when they were standing in the middle of the stage being the bubbles they are, I just sat there. I was so proud of them in that moment." Namjoon said, ending his story about his experience from their performance the other day.

You both had a long day, and when you both got home you spend the rest of the evening being lazy. You were sat on a high chair, slumping over the counter with your hands cupping your face while your boyfriend stood across from you on the other side of the kitchen island.

"And you should be proud of them." You softly said. "They're working so hard."

He nodded and flashed you his dimpled smile. "I'm so, so proud of them. It's really an honor to be the leader of this group."

You hummed as a response. Although you loved listening to him, his story lasted for a little while already, and you weren't really listening to him anymore.

He frowned and narrowed his eyes. "Are you okay, baby? You look sick."

You shook your head and smiled at him before laying on top of the counter with your upper body and making grabby hands, before muttering a soft "Tired."

He chuckled and walked over to your side. "You're cute when you're tired."

You hummed again and let him pick you up, wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck, placing your head in the crook of his neck as he began walking you to your shared bedroom.

"If you were tired you should've told me, baby."

You shook your head. "I didn't want to interrupt your story, and I wanted to hear your experience."

"Still, I wouldn't mind." He said and kissed your forehead. You placed a soft kiss to his neck as response.

"Your voice is also really calming to listen to."

"Really?" He chuckled, making you nod. Finally he reached the bedroom and gently placed you down on the bed, pulling the blankets up high to provide you from some warmth.

"Joon?"

"Mhm?"

"Can you sleep with me? Like, not going downstairs again to do something else, but just cuddle?" You softly asked. He smiled. "Does my baby want cuddles?"

You whined at his teasing. You just wanted cuddles, was there a problem with that? He chuckled and got in behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you closer.

"As I said, you're really cute when you're tired."

You snuggled closer to his warm chest. "I know."

"Getting cocky now, huh?"

"No, I wouldn't dare..." You smirked. "That's Jin's job."

He laughed at your statement. "I'm so not gonna let you hang out with him anymore, you're starting to take over his ego side."

"Nothing wrong with being a little proud of yourself every once in a while." You pouted. He hugged you closer to him. "Of course not baby, be as proud of yourself as you want, you deserve that."

You smiled. "I love you Joonie."

"I love you too." He kissed the top of your head.

You got comfortable in his arms and closed your eyes, feeling his hot breath hit the back of your neck. Namjoon was truly an amazing person. He always wanted others to feel happy, and the way he just watched the other members being happy on stage with the warmest smile, just proved that point even more.

You smiled and sighed contently, feeling relaxed. You felt blessed you got so lucky with a boyfriend like him, and you couldn't help but snuggle into his hold once again. And with a final kiss on the top of your head, you slowly fell asleep.

Goodnight ♥️♥️