{75} Kim Namjoon

1106 words

I'm feeling really guilty about not uploading in like, ever. Sawwy 😬
Next upload will be a Seokjin one!

You hummed in thoughts as you stood in front of the fridge, trying to decide what you'd have

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You hummed in thoughts as you stood in front of the fridge, trying to decide what you'd have. You weren't on a diet, so you didn't had to worry about any of that, but choosing what you'd have was still a difficult choice.

You shrugged and brought your arms up, rubbing on the skin. The chilly air coming from the fridge caused goosebumbs to appear all over your bare arms, a shirt being the only thing keeping you warm. You heard the sounds of the television playing, and suddenly you got an idea. You closed the door of the fridge and turned around on your heels.

"Jooniebear~" You sang, skipping over to the livingroom where your lovely boyfriend was lazily spread out over the sofa. He hummed in response, his eyes never leaving the screen of the television, too caught up in the show to really aknowlegde you being there. After all, the show about crabs sparked up his intrest.

"Whatcha doing?" You asked the obvious as you plopped down next to him, looking at him with big doe-like eyes.

"I'm just watching this show, why?" He answered, moving a hand to rest it at your thigh, something he loved to do. 'To feel you and to make sure you being next to me isn't all just a dream' he had once said to explain it.

"Well," You started, playing with the ring on his pointer finger. "I have a really important question to ask you."

Namjoon's eyes left the screen, scanning over your face before turning back again. "And that is?"

You grinned goofily. "Can I wear one of your hoodies?"

As soon as you said that his eyes left the screen again, where a couple of crabs made their way to the ocean.

"What? Your hoodies are really comfy and warm! That isn't my fault..." You muttered, looking down at the ring you were still playing with, turning it around his finger and watching it twinkle as the light shone on it. A chuckle left his lips and he patted your thigh a few times, adverting his gaze to the television again. "There's a black one on the right side of the chair in my studio, you can wear that one."

A smile crept onto your features, and you quickly leaned forward, kissing his cheek before jumping up and running to his studio, yelling a soft 'thank you' over your shoulder.

When you reached his office you turned the doorknob, peeking your head inside before entering. Your eyes scanned the room, looking at all the disks on the wall and the many pictures on the shelf. When you finally spotted the hoodie he mentioned you smiled, walking up to it while pulling your own shirt over your head and discarding it on the floor, not really caring at the moment.

It wasn't like Namjoon would care anyway, as he wasn't that much of a neat and tidy person himself.

You grabbed the hoodie and pulled it over your head, the material soft on your bare skin. You grabbed the hood and pulled it over your head as well, feeling like a pengiun as you happily waggled back to the livingroom.

Once you walked in you saw Namjoon smiling brightly at the television, as a few baby crabs struggled to walk on the sand. You smiled and straddled his lap, burrying your face in the crook of his neck and inhaling his musky scent.

"It's way too big on you." He chuckled, pulling a little on the fabric on your back. You whined a little bit. "I know I'm small. No need to remind me."

"I never said it was a bad thing, now, did I?" He asked as he wrapped his toned arms aroud you, giving you a warm bear hug. "You look cute. My cute little baby."

His words caused a light blush to form on your face. You were happy you decided to pull the hood over your head, as Namjoon wouldn't be able to see your flustered state now. You jokingly hit his chest with a loose fist, whining as you did. "Meanie."

The action made him chuckle, and he pressed a kiss to the side of your head. "I love you."

You smiled happily and nuzzled your nose further into his neck, pressing a light kiss to the juction between his neck and shoulder. "I love you too." You felt Namjoon hug you a little tighter to his chest as he kept watching the documentary about the life of some special crab species.

You took a deep breath, inhaling his scent once more before sighing happily in content. The incoherent talking of the people on the television filled your ears as you relaxed in the sun-kissed arms of your boyfriend. The hoodie provided you a lot of warmth, and you were happy you asked Namjoon about borrowing the piece of clothing.

You knew he didn't mind it though, as he had told you before it smelled like you when he got it back, and he simply loved your scent. He always said you smelled like freshly cut fruit, which was a bit odd since the only shampoo you used was neutral vanilla scented, but if Namjoon said you smelled like fruit, who were you to tell him otherwise?

You had closed your eyes a while ago, now only focusing on his regular breathing, sometimes feeling and hearing a low chuckle errupting from his throat as something funny happened with the crabs on the screen in front of him.

Slowly, you let yourself relax, enjoying being in his arms like this. His arms always made you feel relaxed and protected, and on top of that they were warm and loving around you. Long story short: you loved being in the arms of your boyfriend. But then again, who didn't?

You grew more tired by the minute, slowly falling asleep. But you let yourself, knowing that Namjoon wouldn't mind - would probably only find it adorable - and would carry you to bed once the documentary was over, cuddling with you there until he too, fell asleep.

That thought alone made you smile, nuzzling your nose into his neck once more before you fell asleep, the feeling of Namjoon's arms around you never leaving.

Goodnight♥️♥️

~~~~~~~~~~
Also, this was my second handwritten imagine! The first one is a Taehyung one, but I'll upload that one some other time :) My hand really hurt while writing but I'm happy about the result.

~~~~~~~~~~Also, this was my second handwritten imagine! The first one is a Taehyung one, but I'll upload that one some other time :) My hand really hurt while writing but I'm happy about the result

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.