{23} Jung Hoseok

1509 words

"I'm sorry, I just

"I'm sorry, I just.. I can't do this anymore."

You looked at your boyfriend/soon to be ex with teary eyes. "What do you mean? I thought we were.. We were doing really good?"

"Don't get me wrong, you were nice to hang out with, but I don't know. I just don't have that feeling with you as I have with her." He pointed his thumb at a girl standing a few meters behind him, who was dramatically chewing on her gum while 'fixing' her make-up, what really was just adding to the huge amount she already had plastered on her face.

"But- why? I mean-"

"Listen," He cut you off. "We're done. Okay? Just.. Go home or something, talk to you later, or not, I don't care." And with that he headed over to the girl, wrapping his arm around her waist a little too low for your liking, and walked into the cinema. The same cinema you were about to have a date in with your now ex-boyfriend.

Tears slowly made their way down your cheeks as you stood there frozen. You really thought that this time, you had found a nice guy, and not some sort of heartbreaking player.

Guess luck wasn't on your side.

Again.

With shaking hands you fetched your phone, planning on calling the only person who you knew would never do something like this. The person who was there for you, no matter what.

Luck had been on your side only once, when a handsome tall guy helped you grab your books from the floor when you got pushed by one of the bullies at school a few years back. That's when you got your first ever best friend, and you couldn't be more thankful.

"Hello?" You heard his voice from the other side of the line.

"H-Hoseok?" You said as you walked to the wall of the building to lean your back on it.

"Yeah, are you okay? You sound upset."

"That's because I am." You sniffled and wiped away some more tears.

"What happened? I thought you went on a date with that one guy?"

"I was. B-But.. H-He.." You took some breathes in a hopeless try to calm yourself down. Hoseok was patiently waiting for you to continue. "He.. He broke up with me. Like, j-just now."

"What? When?"

"Well, w-we were about to go inside.. B-But he said he needed to t-tell me something. Afterwards he w-walked off with another girl." You frantically tried to wipe your tears away, but they didn't seem to stop.

"Wait, so the jerk really made you get ready and go all the way to the cinema to just.. Hurt you and walk off with another bitch?"

You nodded, even though he couldn't see that. You heard him heave a deep sigh. "Be there in five."