Chaos → kai parker, tvd

By RavenDiaries

CHAOS ━ ❝Whatever their souls are made of, his and hers are the same.❞ Based on The Vampire Diaries Series (S... More

CHAOS
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Q&A
A/N

Chapter 20

2K 69 11
By RavenDiaries

Chapter 20 ━━ Sorry, Not Sorry

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

Lorna is currently in the Salvatore boarding house celebrating Bonnie's birthday. The house is fully crowded with people and blasting with music. She makes her way through the crowd trying to find Bonnie when a guy turns to her with a smile. 

"Want to dance?"

"I'm actually looking for someone." She answers him and turns to walk away.

"Come on, this is a party. Have fun!" He takes her by the hand and pulls her toward the dance floor. He starts to grind up against her, but she just stands there because she's not in the mood to party. Why can't guys understand when women say something to them nicely?

The guy reaches out to touch her waist, but she stops him.

"Hey. Down, boy."

"Just dancing." He says.

"Look, I really have to go find my friend." She says to him.

"I can't let you go. You're hot." He pulls her toward him and kisses her neck and in immediate action she brings her hand up to his and uses her magic to burn his hand.

"Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah!" He groans in pain and pulls away from her. "What the hell did you do?"

"Can't help it- I'm hot." She says sarcastically and walks past him as he stares at her in shock. She walks to the bar section, sitting down. Closing her eyes, she begins to think about Kai. "Hey." She hears Kai's voice, making her mentally groan.

"If you're sincerely looking for a way to make up for the hell that you put me through, it's not working." She opens her eyes to look at him while arguing with herself if she should walk away or stay and listen to his ramblings.

"Okay." He says.

She reluctantly agrees to stay. "Why are you always around the Salvatores?"

She knows that he's always following around her like a lovesick puppy, not just the Salvatores. 

"Damon seems to be more my type. So...I thought he and I get along." Kai says, who seems thrilled that she's actually talking to him. "Keeping up with the Salvatores with your host Kai Parker."

He laughs at his own joke, only to notice her staring back at him with a blank face. But it doesn't discourage him. "Wanna drink a glass of bourbon?"

"I would rather die of cholera than drinking bourbon with you." She rolls her eyes at him.

"I love birthday parties, you know? And I love this beat. Wanna dance with me?" He reaches her hand, takes it into his hands and places a kiss on it. 

"I don't dance." Lorna starts contemplating her decision about her walking away. 

For her luck, she notices Stefan in the corner of the room talking to a guy. Her saviour.

"Stefan." She whispers to herself, making Kai follow her gaze to notice Stefan. 

"Hero hair." Kai grits his teeth and mutters to himself.

She chuckles to herself at his nickname. Kai hates Stefan because of her. She hopes he won't hurt him because of her.

Lorna gets up and makes her way to Stefan. And of course, Kai follows her like a magnet.

"Enjoying the party?" She asks Stefan, making him look at her.

"Hey." He smiles at her, but his smile drops as he notices Kai behind her. Kai is glaring at Stefan who returns him the glare gladly.

'Save me," She mouths Stefan, without getting noticed by Kai and for God's sake he nods, making her assume he understood her.

"Dance with me?" Stefan offers his hand.

Dancing is not Lorna's favourite thing in this world. And she knows that Stefan doesn't prefer it either, but he's trying to save her from this psychopath. There's no choice, Lorna. Take his hand and do some of your not-so-amazing dance moves. 

"Sure." She takes his hand, making Kai's jaw drop and hit the floor.

Stefan leads her to the dancing floor and they start to dance. Well, actually if someone records it and puts it into social media, she can be the most trending joker of the year, because her dancing moves suck that much.

Lorna starts to feel Stefan's hand wrapping around her waist as the other placing on her cheek forcing her to look at his forest green eyes.

He leans closer as she waits for him to kiss me. She wants to forget about everything and move on. And Stefan is the perfect gentleman for that. He knows how to keep a girl happy and safe. He never hurt her in any way. He always looked after her in the past. And if she gives him the chance, she knows that he'll keep her happy and love her unconditionally, until their forever life ends.

As his lips brushes on her, she tries to kiss back. But her mind wanders about Kai. The way Kai looked at her with love, the feeling I get when they kiss, the way he pronounces her name and the tingles she gets when he's around her.

She pulls apart the kiss quickly. "I'm sorry. This is wrong."

"Take your hands off her." Kai snarls angrily and pushes Stefan away from her, not even giving a chance to notice him coming to her and Stefan. 

"What if I can't." Stefan challenges.

"Stop it both of you!" She yells through the blasting music, before walking away. She doesn't want Bonnie's birthday party getting ruined because of her. 

She vampire speeds to Bonnie's garden, sitting on the ground and breakdowns, unable to control her tears.

Why can't she forget everything? Why can't she forget him?

Lorna hears a twig snap, making her turn to look at the person. She quickly wipes her tears and get herself up, dusting the dirt out of her clothes once she sees Kai with a very concerned face looking down at her. 

"Are you and Stefan together again?" Kai asks. Seriously? Is that all he has in his sociopathic mind?

"Yes." She lies.

"Damn you, Hero Hair." He mutters to himself.

"What?" She asks him even though she heard him.

"Look. I want to make everything between us okay." He says, standing in front of her.

"You mean our dysfunctional relationship which you play around with?" Lorna asks him.

"I know that you're angry at me because I lied to you. But you can't waste your time like this. With Stefan. You belong to me. Only me." Kai explains pointing at himself.

"You think I care about you so much that I'd care that you lied to me or not? And this is nothing about you. I'm back with the person who loves me real and looks, I'm damn happy with Stefan because he loves me as much as I do for him. I think you shouldn't waste your time with me here." She glares at him.

"Look, I know that you're not happy with him. I know that you miss me because I do the same. I just want a second chance. I promise you to keep happy as we did back in the prison world before I screwed up everything. I just-" He starts to ramble.

"I fell in love with you! But-but you! You were lying to me all that time! How could you do that to me?!" She cuts him off, shouting at the top of her lungs.

"I know that I did all those horrible things to you. But-but I wish I could take them back and make you mine again." Kai says sadly.

"Don't try to make me feel guilty about you. You deserve this. It's all your fault. Not mine." I say pointing my index finger into his chest. "And you know what? You're a dead man to me. You hear me? YOU ARE A DEAD MAN! My Kai is dead. You're just someone who looks like him. Now get the hell out of my life without pushing me into misery anymore!"

He sighs. "I'm standing right in front of you. I'm giving you the chance to take vengeance on me for all the bad things I did to you."

"You're just writing your own dead sentence." The blonde warns him with a chuckle.

"I don't care. I only care about you. Just you." He says.

"You think that I will fall for your sweet act? If you do, then you're damn wrong." She scoffs.

"I'm not acting, Lorna. Everything you see and hear is true. I'm ready to die by your hands. You're the person who I truly love in my entire life. It's only you." He cups her cheek, but she wipes his hands away.

"If that's what you wish. Then fine. I will happily kill you with my hands." She smirks not showing her weaknesses. "It must be fun to kill innocent people after hurting them deeply, huh? This time, I will try it on you, yeah? How do you like to die? By magic or by a wooden stake through your cold heart?"

He doesn't say anything. He just waits staring at her.

She taps on her chin pretending to be thinking. "Maybe I can use them both, yeah?"

He stays silent.

"I am gonna enjoy the hell out of this." She smirks.

"Phasmatos superous em animi..." She twists her wrist chanting the spell causing Kai to fall to the floor in pain. He screams painfully and grabs his head in pain, his nose bleeding, but doesn't try anything to stop her. She smirks devilishly and increases the pain, making him scream louder. She loves magic. She stops at a time when she notices tears strolling down his face. She starts to feel bad, but he deserves it, right?

He starts to breathe heavily, looking back at her, wiping the blood.

She rips out a tree branch and breaks it into two halves, throwing one and keeping the one with the point, a perfect stake, before turning her gaze back at Kai. "Talk, Kai. I know that you have a huge vocabulary inside you. Just use a few of them, before I kill you."

"I love you." His blue-grey eyes never leave her the whole time.

"Wrong words. Goodbye, Malachai Parker. Hope you burn in hell." She uses her vampire speed and rushes to him with her stake where Kai closes his eyes waiting for his death. 

As she's about to send her stake through his heart, her body begins to feel weak. It's not magic who's stopping her. It's her heart. The deep-down truth is that her heart is not allowing her to take vengeance over him, because she still loves him. 

"Ahhh!" Lorna yells in frustration and throws the stake to the ground, making Kai flinch. 

He opens his eyes and looks at her. "Why did you stop?" 

"Why do you have to be like this, huh?! Why can't you be like Stefan?! Why?!!!" She yells dramatically, tugging into her hair roots. She's beyond furious not only with Kai, but with herself too for falling in love with someone like him.

He stands on his feet, finding this as an opportunity. "Your heart won't let you lose me. Don't deny your feelings. Let your feelings control you-"

Lorna cuts him off by giving him a magic knockout, making him fall to the ground unconsciously, even though she wishes to shut him permanently. She shakes her head at her stupid feelings and vampire speed to her home, taking Kai with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 58 8
This is a wts and soulmate story. Kai Parker =20 on 2/7/24
1K 43 5
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬." tvd || season 1 - season 8 fem!oc x the va...
6.8K 269 47
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- Samantha Williams, Who is friends with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline, end up being in Prison world with Damon and Bonnie. She faced many cha...
6.5K 89 21
" Love is the only thing that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. " Kai parker fanfiction Started 02.01.2022 Finished 07.03.20...