down where it's wetter | KOOKV

By vxzara

"How do mermaids have sex?" "Gguk what the actual fuc-" "Do you just dry hump? Oh wait you're under the sea s... More

intro
down in the muck here
the fish on the land ain't happy
the seaweed is always greener
what more is you looking for?
but that is a big mistake
that's why it's hotter
take it from me
just look at the world around you
guess who's gon be on the plate
they soundin' sharp
such wonderful things around you
since life is sweet here
full time to floatin'
while we devotin'
we got the spirit
we got (no) troubles
out in the sun
what do they got
you got to hear it
oh this blowfish blow
darling it's better
epilogue
sequel and updates

it's music to me

4.2K 314 374
By vxzara

if you don't know or don't remember what a pacific geoduck looks like, please go search it up. You won't regret it. You need to know it before reading this chapter.

The boys were now sitting on Jeongguk's bed. Taehyung glanced around the room curiously, trying to take everything in. There were a lot of figures on the shelves, most of them were of a faceless man with red and gold armour.

"That's Iron Man, my favourite person in this whole wide world." Jeongguk took one of the models to let Taehyung have a close look, a proud look on his face. Taehyung inspected the faceless man in front of him. "What does this man do?"

"Well, he protects those who need them, and saves the world."

"Well, that's very noble of him. Is he a knight?" Taehyung eyed the figure with great interest, poking the arc reactor in the chest. Tony Stark's voice could be heard in the room. I am Iron Man.

Taehyung seemed to take an interest in most things in the room, including the bed. He couldn't believe the humans slept like this, it's not like they don't have beds under the sea, but they're made of hard cold rocks and the currents would make it impossible to stay completely still when they sleep.

"Can you teach me how to sleep on this bed, Ggukkie?" Taehyung has bounced on the edge of Jeongguk's bed, the spring under the bed making squeaky sounds.

"Sure, but not now. No sleeping on ends until you shower."

"What's a shower?"

"Oh. Right. You guys don't need it underwater. It's basically pouring water over yourself then you clean your sweat and wash away your odour. Humans usually shower every day. To stay clean and hygienic." Jeongguk explained to Taehyung patiently, while Taehyung nodded dutifully, trying to memorise as much as he could.

"I thought you guys come up to shore, how come you don't know about shower and cars?" Taehyung had told him that merpeople could come up to the shore for a month when they were 21, and there should have been a lot of knowledge gained in the past years, but surprisingly Taehyung seems to know very little about the human race.

"Well- if that's your way to call me stupid and naïve, go ahead," Taehyung roller his eyes at Jeongguk, who responded by snorting, "But we do learn about humans. The scholars and princes of my forefathers came up here to record and learn the human way of speaking, hierarchy, formal speech etc. We have adopted a lot of your customs in our culture. But... other trivial things, like technology, transportation or... corn, we don't learn about it. Just a few lucky ones who are granted the chance to come up will have the opportunity to try them. And once we go back, we don't talk about it. I don't know why it's like an unspoken rule."

"Well. I don't know what to say it if you have any trivial things you want to ask me, fire away."

"I've never seen the fire before, can you show me?"

"Shower first, okay?"

When Jeongguk and Taehyung were crammed into his tiny bathroom, Jeongguk had to give Taehyung a lecture on why humans wore clothes and why it was important. Taehyung didn't seem to get the note so soon, as he kept arguing that his body is beautiful and should be shown to the world proudly. It's not like Jeongguk would voice our his agreement, he'd be too embarrassed to do that.

"Taehyung, you need to take off the sweatpants or it'll stick to your body when it's wet. It's really uncomfortable." Jeongguk tried to make Taehyung undress on his own, but sadly, Taehyung's balance is yet to be at the level where he could stand on one leg without stumbling on the floor.

"What if I crash to the hard floor again? I don't wanna get hurt." Taehyung pouted and pulled out his puppy eyes unconsciously.

"It's okay, I'll catch you if you fall." Jeongguk held out his hand as stands, so Taehyung could grab onto them guns when he lost balance.

"Why do you guys wear pants anyway? It's so unnecessary and annoying." Taehyung continued to pout while struggling to get rid of his pants. Jeongguk thanked his lucky stars he kept spare underwear and clothes in his office in case one day he might get drenched in seawater by the animals. Or else he was gonna have to give a piggyback ride to a naked Taehyung, something's that's way too fucking embarrassing.

"When you finish stripping down, I'll tell you."

"Okay, done. Woah- what's this?" Taehyung had finally stripped off all the clothes on his body, his head dropped and was observing the thing between his legs. Jeongguk saw it coming.

"Wow. What's that? I swear we don't have it in mer. I didn't even felt it's presence between my thighs! What does it do? Do you have it as well? I wonder how it feels to touch-" poke poke "oooooh it's so soft! Like a baby! Like a baby little leg, right? Jeongguk look!"

Jeongguk had never been an enthusiast in sex education, as he was a firm believer and example that porn has taught him more about sex then sex education ever will. But when Taehyung asks questions like these? He wishes he had paid attention to Mrs Howell putting a condom on a swinging banana in fifth grade.

"Taehyung it's not a leg, it won't grow it's not a baby, I mean, it might, under certain circumstances-" "Do you put it under the sunlight to grow? What nutrients does it need? It looks like a pacific geoduck!" "No. It won't grow. Stop poking your dick Taehyung, geez!" Taehyung was tugging and pulling his dick, wanting to prove to Jeongguk that it would, in fact, grow.

"Well, do you have it?" "Yes Taehyung, this is the male reproductive thingy. Males possess it. My dad has it, my brother has it, Namjoon has it-"

"Can you show me yours?"

"No! Jesus! It's a private part! You don't just go around asking other people to show you their dicks Taehyung, it's absurd!" Jeongguk unconsciously grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants, in case Taehyung would suddenly grab his dick or something.

"Does that mean you will show me yours when we are more familiar with each other? Okay!" Taehyung gleamed brightly, still not understanding the concept of privacy. "So what do you do with it? You swing it around to attract your partners?"

What Taehyung did was out of his world. (Though technically he is) He grabbed the base of his dick and swung it around like a windmill, or cowboy lassoes for the alternative while making little noises like "weee wooo weee wooo"

Now Jeongguk has seen a fair share of dicks in his life. Men's changing room, porn, even some sea animals' male reproductive organ. But mostly porn. He has never seen anyone approach a cock in this way. Jeongguk was not gonna lie, he had eyed Taehyung's third leg down there, and it wasn't bad. In fact, it's quite impressive. Definitely bigger than the average size, maybe even longer than his. But Jeongguk's not jealous, no he is not. Even if Taehyung has a dick as big as the Eiffel, he would probably use it to fish or do stupid shit like using it as the lasso of truth. Jeongguk prided himself over his girth, and he knows how to use it way better than Taehyung did anyways.

"Taehyung fucking stop already! You're gonna tug it out!" Jeongguk resorted to the good old scaring method, one that his mother often used when he was a kid, it resulted in him being a timid child and being scared of touching his willy because he thought it would fall off eventually.

"Well, will it regrow? You know sea slugs lose their penises when they mate but they regrow them in the next day?" Taehyung looked Jeongguk in the eye, while still repetitively swinging his dick. "Yours don't? Primal creatures."

"Shut up Taehyung you merpeople don't even have a dick." It was Taehyung's turn to be lost at words, his face soon tinted with pink as he couldn't think of a comeback.

Just as Jeongguk was dragging Taehyung into the shower, Taehyung spoke the unthinkable again.

"Jeongguk, look! My dick is growing! Look! Does that mean I have magic? Look- it's lifting its head up! Does it have a mind of its own? Hi there, little fella!" Taehyung squealed out mirthfully, using both hands to wave at his dick.

By this point, Jeongguk was more annoyed than intrigued by Taehyung's curious attempt to understand human dicks. "Taehyung you don't have a fucking magic cock get your shit together, Jesus! It doesn't have a fucking head- scrap that. It does. I guess. You only use it to pee- you know, excrete your urea and water. And when you touch it, it enlarges, okay? It doesn't fucking grow. More blood rushes towards your dick and vasodilation occurs that's why it swells and your dick would be purplish red when its erected. That means you are aroused, get it? All dicks are like that. Well, not all, but you get what I mean. Then if you are lucky enough to have a partner, you insert it inside them. For sexual pleasures and shit. And afterwards, it will shrink back to its normal size as most of the blood return to your main bloodstream. Are you with me soldier?"

Taehyung looked blown away by Jeongguk's scientific explanation. He asked for a full explanation, Jeongguk delivered it, he just didn't get it. Not Jeonguk's fault for using slightly bit more scientific terms deliberately.

"Can I see yours please, Ggukie?"

"That's it. I'm kicking you out."

Jeongguk did not actually kick Taehyung out, he said so in hopes it would scare Taehyung into coping with him and stepped into the shower. Instead, he scared Taehyung so much bug fat tears started to gush out of Taehyung's eyes, which solidified into shimmery pearls when they reached his jaw. Jeongguk didn't want Taehyung to cry, he wanted to comfort him, hug him and tell him he didn't mean it, but he also hated Taehyung for being unnecessarily curious about cocks and hugging a naked man would be fucking weird.

After five minutes Taehyung finally calmed down enough to step into the shower. Jeongguk turned on the water for him, then closed the curtains and sat on the toilet seat. He had told Taehyung that he would help with his clothes when he finished shower but he had forgotten that Taehyung knew nothing of the shower dynamics.

"Jeongguk what do I do with the body wash?"

"You use it to wash your body. You basically read its instructions"

*squeak squeak*

"Jeongguk do you own that squeaky duck? It's so cute!"

"It's Jae's"

"Jeongguk, what is a shampoo? Oh, it makes pretty bubbles, and it smells nice! Vanilla breeze- Oi Mr Vanilla! Why are you attacking my eyes! Help Jeongguk, it stings, it hurts so much! Fuck!"

Which resulted in Jeongguk almost giving up on all hopes of life, as he opened the curtains and stepped inside the shower, muttering something like Taehyung had to dry him with his powers afterwards. He told the blind Taehyung to direct streams of water to cleanse his eye, as he shampooed Taehyung's mint hair with gentle hands, massaging his scalp.

"Have you ever washed your hair before?"

"What do you think ggukie, I live in water."

"Okay. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I forgive you."

"You know when someone tells you they are sorry you're not supposed to say I forgive you on every occasion."

"Why not? You are forgiven though."

"Just don't"

Since Jeongguk and Taehyung were of similar height, Jeongguk had to reach up to wash Taehyung's hair. Taehyung had hummed some tunes to himself, ones that he recognised. He had heard Wonho and Seokjin hum it, the sailor and fishermen folk songs. But Taehyung's version was unlike any other tune he had ever heard. The way Taehyung sang about the sea was so beautiful, it made Jeongguk miss a place that he had never been to. Taehyung's voice was a mixture of a lot of things; the sea breezes, the waves, splashes created by flocks of fish., the currents, and the water. It was as if the sea itself spoke to Jeongguk and told him to come home.

When Taehyung stopped singing, Jeongguk almost whined in protest. "Jeongguk, are we done? Can I remove the water now?" Jeongguk nodded absentmindedly, while he put a towel on the ground just in case Taehyung did not completely dry them.

Taehyung raised his hands as a mime actor would, and he muttered under his breath, Jeongguk guessed it wasn't any human language, as it sounded like Voldemort speaking parseltongue by the sea because it sounded like the waves, but it's also slurred and unclear and very very airy.

Soon, a ball of water appeared in front of them, Taehyung waved his hand a bit, and the sphere of the ball turned into the shape of an Iron Man figure. Mark 50 from Infinity War, the last amour of Stark, which Jeongguk loved the most. Taehyung did a great job in mimicking the body gestures of Tony Stark with water- right hand raised with a nano hand blade, while the left one was armed with a repulsor cannon. The version created was like an ice sculpture of his favourite figure, translucent and transparent, and it was fucking beautiful and majestic at the same time.

"For you Ggukie, your favourite man." Taehyung smiled earnestly, staring Jeongguk right at the eye. Taehyung had only seen his Iron Man figure once, and he was already able to recreate this masterpiece. This seriously put Jeongguk's painting hobby to shame.

"Taehyung... I-I love it. It's so pretty. I wish I could keep it forever." Jeongguk ached to touch the water sculpture in front of him, but he stopped just in time. Taehyung let out a deep chuckle. "You have the real one in your room, besides, I could make one for you every day when you shower!" Taehyung then dismissively waved his hand, and the sculpture disappeared into thin air.

"Well, I guess now is the time to teach you how to sleep on the bed huh?"

After Taehyung dressed, he trailed behind Jeongguk as he left the bathroom, as he no longer needed to clutch on Jeongguk's arm, Jeongguk considered Taehyung a quick learner. Jeongguk guided him to lie on his queen size bed, and Taehyung commented on how soft the bed had felt.

"Is it safe? You know we can never sleep alone since there might be predators lurking around, we have guards in some even sleep with their eyes opened. Some elder merpeople had gone through the war and refused to lie down to sleep." Taehyung's crestfallen expression made Jeongguk wonder what kind of nightmares he had faced when he was scared of falling asleep alone.

"Don't worry, I'll sleep right beside the bed. You can call me if you need help." Jeongguk gathered his pillow and his bean bag at the corner of the room and made a makeshift bed.

"Okay. Goodnight Ggukie."

"Goodnight Taehyung."

How do you like the pacific geoduck lololol I've ate it before, not a big fan sksksksk anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, cause I sure enjoyed writing it~comment if u like it!! I'll update once more in the weekend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 1K 6
🔞🔞 🔞 "Ahh! Aah! w-who are you?? what are you doing in my room??.. Tf...Ahh.....umm.....stop doing that doll face boy..."Kim Taehyung pleads with h...
14.4K 540 18
" Ahhhhhhhh " "Who are you? " "What are you doing here?" "Why are we ...... naked ? " "Did we ..... do it ? " "OMG did I lost my virginity to a stran...
28.9K 1.7K 54
[COMPLETED] ***READ THE NON-KPOP VERSION OF THIS STORY @atlas_carter*** "H-Hey! Watch it! I don't want to walk around half naked in public...
60K 2.9K 43
Inspired by Mako Mermaids, In the Eyes of the Mermaid by @sisisummers, and The Tail of Taekook by @hooverssweaterpaws. Also, I don't own the fan art...