My Ikemen Sengoku Stories

By lucyw260

These stories are FanFics about Ikemen Sengoku. All these stories belong to me, I have written them all Howev... More

Missed Love (Nobunaga)
If MC Forgot Nobunaga (Again) (Nobu POV)
If MC Forgot Nobunaga (Again) Part 2
MC With A Nightmare - HC
"Not Again!" - Kenshin
Growing - Masamune
"What Did I Do To Deserve You?" - Kenshin
Punctures - Nobunaga
When You Flinch During An Argument - Kenshin
Warlords Catch MC Singing - HC
(TW) When You Flinch During An Argument - Ieyasu
Overworking - Kenshin
A Not So Right Drink - Mitsuhide
Break Up Prank - HC
Hold On Tight - Nobunaga
When You Fall Asleep During War Council - HC
Rude Awakening - Yukimura
(TW)When You Flinch During An Argument - Hideyoshi
When You Are Sick - HC
When You Faint - HC
"I Don't Want To Sleep With You" Prank - HC
His Children - Shingen
Warlords During Quarantine - HC
Loving Views - Kenshin
Them With An MC Who Has Anxiety - HC
(TW) When You Flinch During An Argument - Nobunaga
When You Can't Sleep - HC
Future Date - Sasuke
Them On Their Wedding Day - HC
River Flows In You
Beauty Overboard - Motonari
Them With A Child - HC
Family Photo - Nobunaga
When They Are Drunk - HC
Them With An MC That Has Allergies - HC
"Always Come Back To Me" - Kenshin
When You Can't Sleep Part 2 - HC
The Time That Passed - Hideyoshi
Well Rested - Masamune
The Daily Escapades Of The Uesugi Family - Kohana Entry 1
Father To Be - Mitsuhide
My Scars Will Fade With Your Love - Nobunaga
Yore Of Shooting Stars - Nobunaga

When They Find You Crying - HC

3.7K 75 4
By lucyw260

The same as the last one I used a name picker to pick 4 boys. These are the ones I got, I managed to get 2 out of 4 of the ones I really wanted to use in this head-canon. I hope you enjoy it

Kenshin Uesugi

You had woken up from a dream where you were having a picnic with your family and friends in a park in the modern day. You had tears forming in your eyes when you realised how much you missed them. 

You attempted to get out of bed and into the garden as to not wake Kenshin with your sobs that were already building up but that wasn't going to happen

You wriggled to the side of the futon where you were now sitting when someone grabbed your wrist tenderly but firm. Enough firmness to keep you locked in one place.

You turned around to see Kenshin staring at you with his eyes half open, as soon he saw the tears flowing down your face you better believe his eyes were wide open then. His voice was laced in worry and confusion.

"Where are you going? Why are you crying?" Kenshin asked in a tired husky worried voice.

He sat up and pulled you into him so your head was lying on his shoulder as he ran his hands up and down your arms after noticing how cold you were.

"It's nothing, you should go back to sleep" You told him as you wiped your eyes, There was enough tears to dampen the sleeve of your sleeping kimono.

Kenshin didn't understand why you were trying to push him away when there was obviously something wrong.

You tried to pull away from him but he wouldn't let you go. He wasn't going to just let you be alone in your sorrows.

"No, you helped with my sorrows so let me help you with yours" Kenshin said while looking into your eyes with his heterochromia eyes.

You gasped when you saw the anxiety on his face. What were you doing, not telling him whats wrong is probably hurting him more than your hurting right now.

"I'm sorry" You blurted out and threw yourself against Kenshin's solid chest. Crying into his kimono.

Kenshin was taken aback for a second before he wrapped his arms around your back and kissed your head. 

"I had a dream about my family and It made me realise how much I miss them" You told him while quietly sobbing and bunching your fists up in the silken cloth of his robes

Kenshin stiffened at your words. You felt the tension in his body because you were in his arms. You pulled away to look at his face, he was looking down at you with frightened eyes.

You understood at once, lifting your hand up to put it on his cheek. You were now the one comforting him. "I'm not going anywhere though" You reassured him

Kenshin breathed in "That's good to hear, because I don't think I could let you go" He said and it didn't even sound possessive to you. "Tell me what I can do to ease your pain" Kenshin asked pulling you back into him.

"Lets just sleep" you proposed and he was down for any idea you had that would please you

You both got back under the covers and Kenshin put his arms around your waist pulling you close to him protectively. This time you dreamed about your future with Kenshin.

Nobunaga Oda

You and Nobunaga had gone to bed. Nobunaga had sensed something was off with you but when he asked you denied it, he left it at that and both of you went to sleep. 

Although really you had waited and watched Nobunaga go to sleep. As soon as he had dropped off and you had made sure he was sleeping deeply. You slipped out of bed and stumbled your way towards the balcony.

Looking out into the town, Your hands balled up on the balcony railings. Tears dropping onto your hands as you sob your heart out. 

You didn't realise how loud you were being until you felt 2 warm arms wrap around your waist from behind.

You wiped your tears and turned around in his arms.

"What are you doing out here? What effected you so much that you left my arms" Nobunaga asked as you turned around in his embrace after you were sure all traces of tears and you crying were gone. Looking up at him with glassy eyes he ran his thumb under your eyes ridding you of the tears he knew were there.

"N...nothing, I just needed some fresh air" You lied, he looked at your sceptically, not believing your lie as he could clearly hear your heart breaking from the bedroom.

Your eyes were glassing up again and your body was getting ready for the the next load of crying

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong" Nobunaga asked staring right into your eyes. It felt like he was staring into your soul and you didn't like the close contact he was getting to your feelings

"Fine, I'll tell you" You sighed with a new tear rolling down your cheek. "Today was a horrible day; I messed up my sewing commission, embarrassed myself in town and spilt tea on my new kimono and ruined the wedding plans for my friend" when you finished you were out of breath.

"Why didn't you come to me if you know you were feeling down" Nobunaga asked while tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear that had gotten stuck to your tear soaked face.

"Because its ridiculous and I didn't want to trouble you with it" You said placing your hands on Nobunaga's chest.

"It's cold out here, You'll better when you wake up it will be a brand new day"Nobunaga told you as he took your hand and led you back into the room in the Tenshu. 

Where you both lied down and Nobunaga made sure to keep you close so you cold feel his love a you drifted off to sleep.

Sasuke Sarutobi

When you got back to Kasaguyama castle Sasuke wasn't there. Figures as when you were walking back you took a shortcut through the middle of town and there you saw Sasuke hugging another girl. He didn't see you because he was too busy with her to notice you standing about 5 metres away from him. As soon as you saw it you ran back to the castle in tears. Nobody tried to stop and talk to you because they were afraid of you because even though you were crying you were also wearing a mad facial expression.

You slammed the screen door shut making it rattle as it hit the wall. Dropping your packages on the floor. Your crying could be heard from outside your room.

The second Sasuke reached the gates the guards told him that you ran past them not long ago and it looked like you were crying, Sasuke was immediately worried. What could have happened to you while he wasn't with you, he could only think the worst.

All the while as Sasuke walked through the castle to get too your room he was stopped by multiple people telling them that they think you were crying, for some reason everyone failed to mention your angry face to him.

As soon as he reached your room he saw your maid standing outside the door, she heard footsteps and turned around to see Sasuke, she looked so relieved.

"Master Sasuke, thank god" She breathed out

"Whats wrong, Is Y/n all right?" he asked as he took in the maids defeated and concered expression

"I can hear her crying in there, but she won't let me in. So all I could do was stand there and hope you come back or she comes out" The maid told Sasuke

"Its okay now, leave it to me" Sasuke said as he put his hand on your maids shoulder reassuring her.

The maid walked away but not without one last look as she wished Sasuke could get you too talk.

He walked up to your door "Y/n, can  I come in?" he asked but didn't expect your answer

"NO, go away" You shouted through the door to him. He was taken aback but tried again

"Please let me in, I don't know what's wrong but I can't solve it unless you let me come in and tell me" Sasuke asked but you didn't answer him. He doesn't like to come in without an invitation but this time he had no other choice.

The door opened and turned around to see Sasuke approach you, You heard him talking to the maid outside earlier and it sounded like he was actually worried about you.

"Y/n, will you tell me what happened?" When he asked that, that is when you snapped

"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED, I SAW YOU WITH A GIRL EARLIER, AND YOU HUGGED HER" You yelled at him. Sasuke had no clue what you were talking about so he racked his brain for anytime that happened and then he remembered

"Y/n calm down, I wasn't being unfaithful. I saw her in some trouble with some bandits so I helped out and she hugged me for saving her"

Even though you wanted to tell him you didn't believe him, you could clearly hear the sincerity in his voice

"I..I'm sorry" You whispered and started to cry again. Sasuke couldn't bear to see you like that so he pulled you into him and stroked your back until you calmed down.

"Do you forgive me for being jealous and not trusting you?" You asked mentally crossing your fingers

"Of course I do, we all get like that, Scientifically it happens in most relationships" He said as he kissed the top of your head and whispered in your ear "You will always be my only one" It made your heart skip a beat and then you felt your face being lifted up and some soft lips being placed on yours.

Mitsuhide Akechi

You were waiting for Mitsuhide come back from his work, you were worried because you had heard people talking all day about how someone tired to assassinate him.

Your hands were shaking, everything had built up over time and now you just couldn't take all the stress and worry anymore. 

Standing right in front of the door, waiting for any clue to know that Mitsuhide was fine and unharmed. You fell to the floor in a crying fit, Your whole body was shaking. You were having a panic attack, you couldn't breathe. 

Curled up in a ball on the floor, You couldn't understand why this was happening perhaps things had reached the breaking point. 

The door opened revealing Mitsuhide at the door. He was momentarily shocked as he looked down to see you on the floor.

Mitsuhide bent down and put his hand on your shoulder. You flinched at the sudden contact, looking up you saw Mitsuhide right in front of you, with his eyes looking into yours.

"Are you okay?" Mitsuhide asked he didn't really know what to do in this situation he knew he couldn't be his teasing self at the moment because that would just make everything worse. 

You latched on to Mitsuhide and cried hard into the collar of his kimono. He was surprised but still tried to calm you down. He put his arms around your body and held you close.

"So what happened, Y/n?" Mitsuhide asked as he prided you off him a little so he could look at your face and capture your eyes with his own.

"I..I was so worried M..Mitsuhide, I can't keep doing this. I'm nervous every time y..you leave" You told him while still slightly shaking in his arms

"I'm fine. I'm sorry you have to feel like this but I will always try to come back to you" 

Mitsuhide's words for some reason made you feel better, you believed him, he will always try to come back he'd never leave you

Mitsuhide stood up and took you in his arms

"Ahh Mitsuhide what are you doing? you asked flustered.

"I'm making you feel better" He stated as he opened the door and walked into the garden where he set you on a bench and sat next to you, he pulled you into him and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"Just rest next to me, I'll keep you safe" Mitsuhide told you and you laid your head on his shoulder and rested.

AUTHORS NOTE

This is my last story for awhile because I have to focus on my assignments now. Plus what do you guys think about the new character, In my opinion he looks cool and really good but its strange that they genderbended Nobunaga's real life wife. I hope you enjoyed this. See you next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 423 16
Ephemeral Adj. -Lasting for a very short time Kimetsu No Yaiba x Reader Oneshkts [This is my first story and will be edited soon, so don't expect to...
53.4K 1.1K 14
πŠπšπ€πšπŽπ›π’ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 πŽπ›π’πŠπšπ€πš 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐬 All of them were written by me. I'll give a summary or some info before hand most of the time i...
7.5K 154 7
Naruto & Bleach Xover Rated: M, English, Supernatural & Fantasy, Naruto U., G.S. Yamamoto, Words: 36k, Published: Apr 19, 2019 Updated: May 28, 2019 ...
88.8K 1.6K 23
Modern AU | Top Naruto | BDSM (Daddy kink) | HEAVY SMUT Sasuke was not the stalking type. He didn't do little eye flutters and smiles to catch the pe...