It's called fate Derek Hale a...

By MyAngelAliza

Sequel to the mikaelson story, it's the sequel to the it's called fate story, a few readers have asked me to... More

Lillie....Mikaelson
Dead end
Alpha pack
A month in hell
I'm Rescued
Who the hell are you?
Meeting him
First date
School
Better half
Age is just a number
The truth
Can i kiss you?
They're here?!
My brothers know
Beach day
Let me go
Elijahs melt down
Davina
Lets go rescue lillie
I'll rescue myself
Please wake up
Weak
Funeral
What the fuck?!
Going fucking nuts!
Didyme?
Finding them
Derek's nightmare
Lijah?
Reunion
Heat
Bound to you
Mine!
Say what?
How?
Little mate
I'm what?
They did what?!
Two?
The birth
Our family
New book

Goodbye

3.6K 101 31
By MyAngelAliza

Alistair crying.

Dean crying

Sam crying

Cas crying

Renesmee crying

Derek crying

Klaus crying

Rebekah crying

Elijah crying

Kol crying

Finn crying

A week later

Everyone in the room, had tears rolling down they're cheeks. The ones that couldn't, they had venom tears pooling in they're eyes. Didyme had gotten her the other day. And she sat by her Lillie foot of the bed. She had tears in her eyes. It wasn't fair, it wasn't, not to her. Not to Lillie. It's not fair.

The know strong heart was now starting to slow down, her pale complexion was getting even more pale. Her lips were starting to turn a light blue. She was fading and everyone knew that. And everyone cried harder, not wanting to lose the young girl. But what could they do? They couldn't do anything to prevent this.

Derek could feel the mate bond slowly slip away, and it made his heart start to feel cold and numb. And that's what he became, numb. He cried his heart out. The woman he loved is dying and he couldn't do a thing about it.

Alistair dry sobbed, he wished only this one time, that there could be actual tears. The death of his daughter was worth tears. He couldn't believe it. His daughter. His little girl. His little miracle is dying and he can't do a thing about it. Even if he wanted to. He couldn't. He sobbed and cried as he watched and heard his daughter dying, her heart, that was once so big, the one he loved hearing, is now so weak, that it was so hard to even hear it with his vampire hearing. It felt like someone had reached into his chest and was squeezing his dead heart. That's how much pain he was in. It hurt so much. To lose a daughter, to lose his little girl. To lose a child.

Sam, dean and Cas felt a lot of pain, they felt as if they failed her, they couldn't save her in time. She was They're little sister and they failed her. They lost her and that's on them now. They would never be able to see her again. Never see the baby blue eyes sparkle with happiness, glee, joy, or love. They would never see her wide and beautiful smile that she would always have on her lips, they would never be able to hear the echo of her laugh. Her very contagious laugh. The one that would always seem like it was bouncing off the walls. And now they would never be able to hear it. They would never be able to tell her how much she meant to them. How they would miss cuddling up with her in the hotel beds, the prank wars, the bad jokes. Everything just seemed empty and cold without her. It seemed to quiet and none of them liked that. No sound of the Sponge Bob theme song they would always hear. And it's going to be like that forever. They would never hear her voice again.

And it broke them. They were such a strong puzzle piece, she was part of that puzzle piece. But now, it was cracked and broken. Left to be broken and alone. Nothing would change that.

Nothing.

Renesmee leaned against the wall. Being held by marcel. She was sobbing and crying. Nothing would fix this. They couldn't do anything about it. Nothing. No words could fix this. No doctor. Nothing.

Then she looked at Alistair. With wide eyes. "They don't know, they don't know", she said as she sobbed.

"Who doesn't know?", marcel asked his crying mate.

Alistair then knew who she was talking about. "Benjamin, Garrett, Kate, Irina, And Tanya, they don't know, they don't know she's.....", he couldn't go on. He couldn't.

Marcel knew how much Renesmee wanted them to be here. He gently sat Renesmee down. "I'll go call them", he said. She nodded as more tears streamed down her face.

Marcel got up, and walked out of the room. He went down the three hallways. But was stopped by five people. He raised an eyebrow. "Who are you?", he asked the mysterious people.

"I'm Benjamin", the vampire tan skin said.

"I'm Kate and these are my sisters irina and Tanya", one of the blondes said pointing to herself and then her sisters.

"And I'm Garrett", the one vampire with stubble on his cheeks said.

Marcel sighed. "Your the ones that Renesmee wanted in the room", he said.

"Renesmee? Where is she? Where's Lillie? We had a feeling that something was wrong?", Benjamin said concerned. Marcel sighed again. "It's best if you see for yourself", he said.

That confused all five of them. But followed after marcel nonetheless. But soon after going down two hallways. They heard a crash, and a bang.

Marcel got worried and started to run towards the room. Once he entered. He saw things all over, broken glass, broken cups, claw marks. Everything. He was confused. What had happened?

But then he listened in. He could only hear the sound of the hunters, Renesmees, the mikaelsons, stiles,  and Derek's heartbeat.

Lillie no longer had a heartbeat.

The mikaelsons broke. Before only tears rolled down they're cheeks. But now, now they sobbed and cried and begged for her to come back. Anything. They would do anything for her to come back. Anything!

Derek fell to his knees and cried and sobbed. His forehead laying on the edge of the bed. Everyone could hear the heartbreaking sounds of his sobs and tears.

His mate was dead, and he now felt numb and cold. His heart felt cold and numb. He felt that he couldn't go on.

Alistair was mostly the one that has started to destroy the breakable things in the room. He now stood and sobbed. He sobbed and cried and begged for his daughters life. Anything! He would do anything! He would even give up his own life! To get hers back. She didn't deserve this!

Renesmee was on the floor. Kneeling down, her face on the cold hard floor, sobbing. Loudly. She begged to any god to take her and give back her sister. She wanted her sister back! Damn it! You bring her back! You can't have her! She's my sister! You give her back! She begged and begged to any god in the sky to give her back. She just wanted her sister back.

Didyme sobbed and sobbed. She had heard the sound of the girls heartbeat grow slower and slower, till it just stopped. It just stopped. And she was gone. And she couldn't do anything about it. Her little savior was gone and she couldn't do a thing about it.

The kings stood close to the foot of the bed. Venom tears welling up in they're eyes, for once in they're long life's, they wished to have tears rolling down they're cheeks. They could beg, they could yell at the gods, but what would that do? That wouldn't bring her back, nothing could and that broke them. It broke them to no end. Nothing could bring her back. Not even the angel in the room could. No one could do a thing.

And that broke them all.

Marcel looked back at the five. To see them look horrified and broken. "Lillie!", the three girls yelled out Lillie's name. The two men had venom tears in they're eyes. It hurt them so much that it brought them to they're knees, and this time, they couldn't do anything about it. There was no heartbeat, no breathing, no nothing. They couldn't take her to no doctor. They would only announce her death. She was gone, Lillie was gone. They're Lillie was gone. She was gone for good. And that broke them. It broke the mold that she had made out of them. It crumbled them.

And they didn't want to say goodbye. But that's what they were going to do. They had to, even if they didn't want to. They didn't want to say goodbye.

But it was time to say goodbye.

There would be no such Of a heartbreaking goodbye.

Then this one now.

It was going to hurt people.

It was going to break people.

It was going to destroy people.

It was going to make people numb.

It's going to make people feel like death itself.

Such a painful goodbye.

Goodbye Lillie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6K 25
Evangeline Parks was many things. Werewolf, daughter, future alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. But, a mate is something Evangeline is not. So what happens...
298K 12.4K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...
4.1M 71.5K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...
8.1K 270 26
Almost Out of Time sequel!!! Nicole has just been kidnapped by another pack. Chase and his pack are on their way to save her. The only questions I ha...