Closer: Tyler, The Creator

RadicalMisfits

[COMPLETED] On her way to her new job, Nadine encounters someone mysterious. He's involved with everything sh... Еще

1. Day In, Day Out
2. Parfum
3. Ghostride
4. Anonymous
5. Windows
6. Rush
7. Supply and Demand
8. Cash
9. Dark
10. Payback
11. Sprung
12. Golf
13. Hollow
14. Dead To Me
15. Stockroom
16. Fantasies
17. Bloody
19. Debt
20. Dancer
21. Erotic
22. Sore
23. Secrets
24. Quickie
25. Premiere
26. Cracking
27. Jaws
28. Favors
29. Murder
30. Old Habits
31. Threesome
32. Obsession
33. Birthday Surprise
34. Tape You
35. Unexpected
36. Vixen
37. Roam
38. End.

18. Gentle

4.7K 122 97
RadicalMisfits

Tyler opened the door as he walked into his place. I walked behind him and watched him curse under his breath as he looked down at his bruised hand.

I followed him to the kitchen, where he turned on the faucet and ran it under water.

I leaned by the door frame. I was hesitant to help him.

He noticed I was standing there and replied.

"There's clean clothes upstairs. You can go shower if you want."

I nodded as I made my way up to the stairs, it took a bit to get to the second floor. I stopped in my tracks as I realized how many rooms there was.

I skimmed by the hall, they all seemed like empty guest rooms until I got to the master bedroom. Tyler's room had a huge record collection with splashes of color throughout it. I was taken aback since I had envisioned a dark room from the start. The walls were a forest green with paintings all over them. They looked expensive too. There was a large shelf by his bed that had all sorts of collectibles. I went into his walk in closet; it smelled like the french cologne he always wore.

I picked out one of his shirts and some boxers from one of the drawers.

I stopped in my tracks as I noticed a picture frame with an older woman and a younger girl in it. My fingers trailed the glass frame before I set it down. They looked familiar; like I had seen the same people in a different picture downstairs somewhere. I thought about it before setting it back down.

I made my way into the bathroom as I prepared the hot shower.

I noticed all the details in the bathroom; from the decorative interior, to the authentic marble vanity and sink. I could only imagine how much it was worth.

When the water was hot enough, I slipped out of my dress as I made my way in.

...

I wrapped my hair into the towel as I slipped on the boxers and shirt. I looked through a drawer on the bottom of the sink cabinet and a first aid kit appeared.

I grabbed it, hoping Tyler would let me bandage up his hand.

I opened the bathroom door, Tyler looking up from his phone on the bed.

"Is it hurting still?" I sat by him.

"Nah, just pulsing a little."

I took his hand as I inspected it, it was rougher than mine.

"Why do you do shit like that?" I opened an alcohol packet with my teeth.

"You were drunk. Who knows what that nigga would've done to you."

I wiped his knuckle with the pad as he winced a little.

"I can take care of myself. I don't need you stalking me all the time." I set a stern tone.

I began to wrap the bandage around his hand.

"I can't help it."

I could feel his glare as I smoothed out the edges around the band, making sure it was secure enough.

The thought of him with the girl at the club and the other night ran circles in my head. The thought suddenly slipped out of my mouth.

"Who was the girl you were with last night?"

His eyes darted back to mine.

"Some girl."

"Was she the same girl from the other night?"

"So you stalk me too?" he grinned lightly.

"I wanted to know where you were. Clearly with someone else," I sighed, getting up as I put the kit to the side.

"I needed a date to another event. I wasn't going to ask you because I knew you were still shaken up from last time. I didn't want you to see that shit again."

I crossed my arms, he looked like he was being genuine.

"Then why do you always fucking disappear after we talk? It's so—,"

"Whenever I do some shit like that I have to go off the radar for a little, you know? It's part of the business. I have to be careful."

"Or what?"

"Or the wrong niggas find me. I have to let shit cool off."

"Why didn't you fucking tell me that in the first place?"

"I don't know. I knew you were busy with school and work so I didn't wanna put something else on your plate," he inspected the bandage.

I walked back over to him slowly, laying my hands around his neck as he sat on the edge of the bed. His legs wide as I stood in between them.

"You got any more secrets?" I asked jokingly.

"You'll find out if you stick around."

I chuckled as I pushed him on the bed, falling next to him. I laid my head on his arm, hugging him as I furrowed myself into him. He was warm; and as dangerous as he was, it was the safest I've ever felt.

A weird contradiction that I realized I had become addicted to. Tyler had so much power, but I felt like the only one that could take it from him.

I took his bandaged hand as I brought it up to my lips.

"Who are the women in the picture frame in your closet? I noticed it when I went in," I breathed lightly.

I could feel his breathing get harder.

"Uh, my mom and sister."

I waited for more but there was silence.

"Where are they?"

"Sacramento."

"Why aren't they over here?"

"They don't like it here," he adjusted his position on the bed, "can we talk about something else?"

I could tell something bothered him; something was wrong, and he was trying to hide it. I didn't want to cross boundaries yet since we were just patching up things.

Tyler's P.O.V.

Nadine brought my fucked up fist to her lips, I could feel her breathe gently and leave a small kiss on my knuckle.

She was so fucking gentle with me.
I couldn't even remember the last time I was this close to someone. I was so used to the rough fucking—scratching, biting, pulling hair, leaving marks all over skin-type-sex. This was so different; like she wanted to kiss the pain away.

I felt my heart beat faster when Nadine asked about my mom. Fuck, I had pushed those thoughts so far back that I didn't want to relive them.

I changed the subject.

She laid with me; I could tell she didn't want to push at it anymore. We left it alone.

I let her cradle herself into my side as my fingers played with her curls. I could feel my arm begin to go numb from the pressure of her head, but she was already falling asleep.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

105K 3.6K 32
[COMPLETED] The sequel to 'Clique.' It's been 3 years since Tyler and Salem had last spoken. Both living completely different lives, too preoccupied...
71.9K 2.5K 22
Tyler needs some extra cash, Josh is willing to give it to him. What's so wrong with that? •fem!tyler
The Prize of Dysprosium Valleyclover

Подростковая литература

7 0 1
A lot of words can be used to describe Noah Canner. Orphan. Prostitute. Former favorite of the White House run by a tyranical Potentate Thelonious. M...
Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me ✓ 𝐿𝑀

Подростковая литература

8.1M 238K 41
"So this was all just a game to you . . .this whole time, you pretended to like me in order to humiliate me in front of the entire school?" An air of...