24. Quickie

It was the night of the premiere and I was itching to get off work.

Just a few more minutes and I was free.

Just then, a text lit up my phone.

i dropped something off at your place for tonight. your mom loved it.
-Tyler

...

My heart raced as I rushed my way inside the house, eager to see what Tyler had left.

I saw a black garment bag laying on the kitchen table. I slowly opened the zip as my eyes widened at the sight.

I pulled it up next to me; a golden silk dress by a high end designer. I looked down at the tag inside.

Dress 1 of 5.

Oh my god. If only five were made I could only imagine how much it must've cost.

My mom came over.

"Isn't it gorgeous? He came over and dropped it off for the party tonight. You said it was only a small dinner," My mom crossed her arms.

"I didn't wanna overwhelm you."

"Better get some good contacts tonight then," she began to walk away. "Knowing you and your dreams of directing or whatever you call it."

I rolled my eyes and made my way up to get ready. I hurriedly showered as I decided to let my curls down for tonight. I actually ended up learning a lot the night Nico did my makeup, and I tried recreating the same look.

I added some gloss as I took the dress and admired it from afar before putting it on. I adjusted the straps before looking at myself in the full length mirror.

The dress was long; it hit down to the ground. The slit on the side leg went high up. It had a low plunge drape at the front too—so I decided to add some nipple covers and go braless instead. Fuck, I didn't realize it would be this revealing.

It was definitely picked out by Tyler.

I added some perfume and moisturized a ton. I picked out some heels and grabbed a cardigan to throw over so my mom wouldn't be able to see the way too revealing front of the dress.

i'm outside.
-Tyler

I took one last look before grabbing my clutch and making my way downstairs.

"Oh my god! It looks amazing! Let me see the front—,"

I moved away from my mom, I wasn't going to let her see the front.

"I'm late! I'll send pictures later!"

I closed the door behind me as I ignored her remarks.

I made my way to the black suv outside, Tyler stood by the car, leaning on it. His outfit consisted of dress shoes, tanned trousers, and a long sleeved polo.

He looked expensive; I could imagine he smelt like it too.
His eyes trailed my legs as I got closer.

"You not gon' let me see the front?" he grinned as he opened the door for me.

"I'll show you inside."

"It's that low?"

I nodded as I laughed.

This time, we had a chauffeur. I took the cardigan off as Tyler circled around the other side and made his way in.

I adjusted the dress.

"Fuck, I did good." He eyed the now revealed parts of my body.

I pulled his neck close as he leaned over.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I tugged on his shirt.

"It's Commes des Garçon," he kissed on my neck as I giggled. His emphasis on the french pronunciation was sexy in itself.

Tyler's lips wandered ver to mine as we kissed. His hand drifted up the slit of my dress.
I stopped him.

"Tyler, not now. I'm nervous about tonight."

He got closer instead.

"Let me help, then."

He kissed me again, harder this time. His hand continued up my slit; hands trailing around my hips.

I slid the screen curtain shut that was between us and the chauffeur with my heel, Tyler grinning as his finger trailed my underwear underneath.

My head fell back and my lips parted the more his finger circled me.

My breathing hitched as I felt him move my underwear to the side, the contact from his cold skin made me flutter a little.

He kissed down my neckline, making sure to not suck too hard or bruise my exposed skin.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning as I felt his two fingers go in. His thumb circled my clit and he rose back up to kiss my parted lips.

"You like that?" His deep voice vibrated through my ear; I breathed harder the faster he moved his fingers.

I felt myself get closer. I pulled his shirt close wanting to kiss, but he pulled away, smirking before his tongue slid across my top lip. I watched him bite his bottom lip as he watched my face desperately crave him more. Instead he smirked, realizing I was soon to climax.

He pulled his finger out, licking it as he watched me. He quickly put it back in, kissing me again. My body contracted as it reacted under him. I climaxed while I held my breath.

"Oh my god," my head fell back and I reached a peak.

"You taste so fucking good."

He moved his finger out again as he placed them in my mouth. We kissed a little more before I pulled away, realizing the car had come to a complete stop.

"Shit," I cursed, adjusting my dress and my underwear beneath it. Tyler grinned as he watched me fluster.

"Tyler."

I eyed the bulge that had formed under his trousers.

"You expect me not to get hard after that?" He adjusted himself as he noticed it.

The chauffeur opened our door.

"Give us a minute," Tyler demanded.

I giggled. I watched as he tried to keep himself down again.

"No one told you to do all that," I replied.

"I couldn't help myself."

I took the lipgloss out of my clutch as I applied it again.