"So this was all just a game to you . . .this whole time, you pretended to like me in order to humiliate me in front of the entire school?" An air of melancholia surrounded me, eyes watery like never before. "Were your feelings for me ever real?"
There wasn't even a trace of an apologetic expression on his features as he tucked his hands in his pockets, before he gave a nonchalant shrug.
The sudden urge for revenge became a prominent priority.
He regarded me passively. "It's not my fault that you fell for me in the first place." he justified as he advanced my way, closing the gap between us.
Unstably, I strode backwards on the concrete.
". . .don't you dare come near me." I whimpered. "You're nothing but cold hearted."
Two years ago, Emery Roy was tragically exposed to what some could call an intense betrayal all thanks to the originator - Dean Darnell.
Everything went downward spiral after they started dating. What appeared to be a match-made in heaven, turned from blissful to disastrous the moment Dean humiliated Emery in front of the entire school, leaving her completely heartbroken. So to avoid him at all cost, she did what any person would do: transfer school.
Fast forward two years later. What happens when she's returning back to Roosevelt High, for the first time during senior year? She only has a few tasks: avoid Dean and face her obstacles.
The only question is will she succeed or will she get fooled again?
Read to find out on 'Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me'
Highest Ranking [ Teen Fiction #5 ]
Highest Ranking [ Romance #24 ]
WARNING: Contains Mild language
Copyright © All Rights Reserved 2014
- Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me
- [ 1 ] So much for eating those tacos
- [ 2 ] I am not the one to blame
- [ 3 ] I should've known better
- [ 4 ] Expectations vs. Reality
- [ 5 ] This is going to be a long senior year
- [ 6 ] So not how I had pictured my swagger walk
- [ 7 ] You could cut our tension with a knife
- [ 8 ] Operation sneak out of the house is on the roll
- [ 9 ] Thank God I wore a black dress to the party
- [ 10 ] Girlfight?
- [ 11 ] One big soap opera coming to life
- [ 12 ] Running away is what I usually do best
- [ 13 ] I am doomed
- [ 14 ] Unfinished Business
- [ 15 ] The Sidam Touch
- [ 16 ] You can't talk some sense into a senseless person
- [ 17 ] Drunken words are sober thoughts
- [ 18 ] Double-crossed Part One
- [ 19 ] Double-crossed Part Two
- [ 20 ] Mom of the year? I think not
- [ 21 ] Halloween Night
- [ 22 ] War has been declared
- [ 23 ] I'll pick you up at six
- [ 24 ] After 200 years . . . it was about time
- [ 25 ] Birds of a feather flock together
- [ 26 ] Revelations
- [ 27 ] A B A P
- [ 28 ] I n t e r m i s s i o n
- [ 29 ] Monday, you're going to profess your undying love for me?
- [ 30 ] Safe? The irony
- [ 31 ] I'll officially walk out of your life
- [ 32 ] New Year's Eve
- [ 33 ] The Camp Trip - Part One
- [ 34 ] The Camp Trip - Part Two
- [ 35 ] Trouble in Paradise
- [ 36 ] Behind every crazy woman, is a man that made her that way
- [ 37 ] Leave it to you guys to make me the third wheel
- [ 38 ] The End