TMNT x Reader One shots

By A-Non-BinaryTurtle

A book of one shots for TMNT fans, goes from movies to episodes to just made up one shots, requests are open... More

Welcome
2014 The Bus Station
2014 Where Am I?
2014 Turtlenapped (Leo)
2014 How do we get out? (Raph)
Leo 2014 I Promise I'll Do Anything You Say.
2014 Catch Me! (Raph)
2014 Eric Sacks Or Shredder?
Donnie x Child Reader
Borrower Child Reader x 2016 Donnie (P1)
Borrower Child Reader x Donnie 2016 (P2)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P3)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P4)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P5)
Borrower Child Reader x Donnie 2016 (P
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P7)
Stash of Orange Crush (Mikey)
Don't Let Go!! (Donnie)
It's Alright Dudette. (Mikey)
Child Borrower x Donnie 2016 (P8)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P9)
Child Borrower Reader x 2016 Donnie
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie (P11)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie (P12)
Child Borrower Reader X Donnie (P13)
Part 14 Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016
Part 15 Borrower Reader x Donnie
Part 16 Child Borrower Reader x Donnie
Reader Borrower Child x Donnie Pt 17
Part 18 Donnie x child Reader
18 Part 2 Donnie x Child Reader
Donnie x Reader Chapter 19
Donnie x Reader Part 20
Turtles x Female Mutant Turtle Child
The Basketball Game
"Where'd He Go?"
Raph 2014 x Insecure Trans Boy
Karai x Male Reader
"Stacey Moans?" (Leo)
"Stacey moans?" (Raph)
"Stacey Moans?" (Donnie)
"Stacey Moans?" (Mikey)
Tracking BeBop n Rocksteady
Dance For Me (Raph x OC)
"Don't shoot!" (Leo)
Humanity
Don't Shoot!! (Raph)
Don't Shoot!! (Donnie)
Don't Shoot!! (Mikey)
Power of Flight (Leo)
Recovery (Raph's)
The undercover Plan (Donnie)
The Power of Flight (Mikey)
Doing Our Part (Leo)
The Krang (Raph)
Karai (Donnie)
The Krang (Mikey)
The Ceremony(Leo)
The Ceremony (Raph)
The Ceremony (Donnie)
The Ceremony (Mikey)
Raph x OC
There Is No Time Left
We have to go!
A Werewolf
First date?

2014 Don't worry (Donnie)

4K 55 3
By A-Non-BinaryTurtle

Reader's Point Of View

I sat up ignoring the pain in my stomach and lower back. I looked around already finding April being whisked away by Mikey.

"--I have a secret stash of orange crush behind the fridge...Don't tell Raph." He whisper shouted to April, she only nodded as she followed him.

I looked around frantically for my purse looking under the rubble to realise I never had it since the subway. Suddenly Donnie appeared beside me as he handed me my purse. "W-where?" I was asking him. "No time to explain." He said before he stood back up and twirled his staff as he deflected the tranquilizer darts that the FootClan was shooting at the brothers. 

I directed my attention back to my purse and looking thru everything, I basically pulled everything out of my purse as I must have missed it, I looked around me to spot it. I gasped. "Found it, finally." I said I could notice the tips of my fingers slowly turning white and blue. 

Reaching for it, just before I could grab it a familiar FootClan soldier stepped on it. It shattered as I looked up to see Ethan. 

"D-do you know what you have done!?" I shouted at him. Suddenly I saw Donnie's head turn back for a moment before he jabbed a couple Foot with his staff. "Do you know how much my boss got? Therefore I got in trouble, if only you had shown your powers before, things would be different." He snarled as he knelled down to my level.

"I-It wasn't my fault for their deaths." I said as I gritted my teeth.

I saw his eyes flicker for a moment as I felt a tear slide down my cheek. "What happened to you... What would your parents say if they were here?..." I asked him similar questions for last night.

He looked down before I saw him pull out his gun, I felt cold, and numb I never had a damn family til now. "You bastard, don't take this from me!" I shouted as I stood up as I started to throw a punch at him, but my body was slowly starting to become restricted as I now could not breathe.

The last tear fell from my cheek as it was now a solid blue crystal. I couldn't move, he moved out of the way from my frozen fist, I could feel my lungs burning for air. He bent down beside me and picked up my tear that landed on his shoe.

"You know, you are worth a lot of money now. Eric Sacks said he would tell me where my parents are. Since he saw them escape, he said that he couldn't tell anyone where they went to save them." He said as he then squished the crystal. "I know they wouldn't be happy with me at all, but that is all I want now. To know where they are and then find them." He continued. 

Donnie suddenly came around behind Ethan and kicked him to the ground, I wish I could have seen the whole thing, but I knew Donnie would save me somehow. Knowing I was close to him made me feel safe and relief.

"Are you alright? Is this normal? Can you hear me?" He started to bombard me with questions, only to stop and realise that he needed to protect me if I was still alive. 

"I'll be back, don't worry alright?" He said as he ran off to continue helping his brothers.

The sounds of screams echoed thru the lair. "DONNIE!!!" Someone called.

"Hold on Leo!" Donnie called back, I could feel myself becoming so tired. "SENSEI!!" The boys screamed. 

I could see someone coming up to me as everything started to ring in my ears. "NOO!!!" The screams were cut off with the loud sound of buzzing.

I came to realise that it was Ethan again with a bruise on his cheek. He growled as he pushed me back, the sound of shattered glass could be heard as I blinked the oncoming tears away before I let my world become consumed by darkness.

I woke up as I felt a heavy weight in my arms.

I looked around and found myself in a cage of glass. I tried to stand up as I realised it was my own weight put into my arms.

I looked next to me to find Mikey who was also hooked up with cuffs around his wrists. I was guessing all the turtles were hooked up.

This is when I noticed the frost covering the ends of my cuffs, and the glass. I looked beyond the glass to notice there was a few scientists looking at their progress as they examined everything.

I looked past them to see Ethan talking with Eric Sacks, I gritted my teeth. I turned my attention to getting out of these cuffs. I concentrated on freezing my hands, concentrating on thoughts of a blizzard, of a ice cold water. The cold cold winters. 

I felt the cuffs suddenly shift off as I took out the painful tubes that were in my wrists. Feeling myself slightly go faint as I tried to gather my breath.

I breathed in deeply before I started to freeze the glass knowing fully well, the turtles would have escaped already if they could have broken the glass.

"Look who is trying to escape." I saw Sacks standing in front of me seeing Ethan standing behind him with his two "friends."

I glared at Sacks as he paced in front of my the glass cage I was in...

"You snake! You've tricked me for years!" I growled as I pounded on the glass with my hand which caused it to shake slightly. Sacks didn't flinch as he smirked at my attempts to escape the glass.

I left my hands on the glass as I continued to stare down at Sacks as he started to continue explaining what he was planning to do with all our blood.

In that short amount of time I was able to start freezing half the glass. "I'll show you, Karai, um.. Show them." Eric said as he pointed to her. Karai turned around.

"Nada." Was all she said as Ethan looked confused. His two 'buddies' held onto his arms as he started to protest and ask what was happening.

Karai then started to wheel over a small container containing the chemical weapon they planned on using on the city. "ETHAN!!" I cried out.

Of course that did not make a difference as Ethan was now struggling to breathe with the mask held against his face. Ethan soon started to collapse as the chemical was already taking effect.

Tears streamed my face. "No Ethan no.... Please! NO!" I cried out as I had to watch Ethan die from their greed for money and power.

I felt numb as I felt the weight come crashing down on me, that the one person that had taken care of me for years was now dying or most likely dead. 

The glass was now frozen as my ears were ringing, I-I can't think... He's gone....They are all going to be gone.... I couldn't save him...

"Y-you killed him....You killed him... YOU KILLED HIM!!!" I screamed as I pounded more on the glass as I tried to break free. 

I fell to my knees as I held where my heart would have been. 

I could see the shadow of Eric's figure outside. I growled as I clenched my jaw tightly. I felt a sudden surge of energy as I crashed my arm thru the glass and gripped onto Eric's leg and pulled him down as he fell onto his back.

I stomped my foot onto his chest as he gripped my ankle.

"I will not let you hurt anyone, especially anyone I care about!" I shouted as I punched the ground next to him making him flinch.

I gripped the collar of his shirt and lifted him up, he now held onto my hands as he tried to talk his way out of it.

The scientists all looked at each other with more fright as they realised that Eric was dealing with bigger things than they ever imagined.

"N-now now, we can talk about this, we can wo-" Before he could finish talking I threw him across the room as he skidded across the ground and hit the wall.

I looked back to the turtles as I looked at the small pad with a bunch of things pointing to others. I gritted my teeth, this should have been easy.

"Make sure you drain out all their blood, I will take this." Eric said as he grabbed a case full of mutagen and started to leave, honestly I could care less about fighting him right now, I need to focus on getting the turtles out.

I pushed a button as there was sudden lights of red and beeping going thru the lab. I pushed it again as it stopped. I clicked on another tab above as it labeled blood flow. "ADRENA-" 

Next thing my whole side of my body ached as I was flying back. 

I hit what I was guessing was the wall, I looked up to see what the turtles were saying as Shredder. 

Everything started to fade to black as I tried to keep my eyes open, I could hear the screams for my name ringing thru my ears once more before my eyes shut closed.

I felt a shake in the floor as I look up feeling a crack in my neck as I winced, I looked across from me to see Raph laying on the ground as he pushed himself up.

I pushed myself up from the ground as I felt a shake in the ground once more, looking across from me and Raph was Shredder.

I ran towards him as he made his way closer to Raph, I got close enough as I jumped on his back as I screamed, I attempted to pull his arms away from Raph as I pulled off a couple of his knifes and froze them in my hand.

I tossed them on the ground, hearing the shattered ice hit the ground, I was about to make a sharp icicle as I raised my hand he gripped my shirt and tossed me off his shoulders my boots coming off in the process.

"Oofph." I hit the ground as I got back up to see Raph throwing punches at Shredder as he dodged them all.

I got up as the cold from my feet traveled up my whole body as I now felt more cold than before, feeling more energized I sent a few icicles his way as it hit him. 

"The rat...Did not teach you well." He shouted at Raph before he stumbled back from the force of the icicles. 

It didn't even scratch him.

I ran and jumped on him as he kicked away Raph. "RAPHEAL!!" I looked up to see April.

"APRI--AAAH!" He threw me off once more as I flipped in the air and hit one of the pillars with my stomach.

"Y/N!!" She screamed as I could see them head to free the turtles.

"Focus on me!" Raph grunted as he was tossed around like a rag doll.

Shredder than began to step on Raph's shell as Raph grunted in pain, I could hear the cracking in his shell.

"Raph!" I shouted as I swept my legs under Shredder as he fell on top of me.

"Get up Rapheal!!" I shouted as I pushed Shredder off of me as I tried to crawl away from him. I felt Shredder's grip on my ankle as he twisted it. "AAH!!" I screamed as I felt the crack in my ankle.

I looked up at Shredder with hate as he picked me up by my shirt. "The turtles will stop you." I hissed at him.

"GET UP!!!" April's scream echoed to the lower level. I felt Shredder start to grip my throat as I tried to kick him and toss around but to no avail. I could feel the warm blood staining my clothes as Shredder must have noticed.

He looked up at me. "Goodnight...Little girl." 

I couldn't breathe as the pain in my stomach worsened and the world started to fade once again, everything hurts... Everything hurts as my lungs are on fire.

He had literally knocked the wind out of me, I tried to desperately keep my eyes open as the world faded and I was tossed over his shoulder.

"D-Donnie..." I tried to say, as my voice cracked as it burned to even breathe.

Just like that, my world faded to darkness.

---------

2125 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 26.6K 87
Leo. Raph. Donnie. Mikey. You. Enough said, really. ~Not really, but I saw a lot of people making this, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon t...
71.4K 2.8K 25
*This series is set in the 2012 version but does not follow the canonical timeline; this series will have many references to events that happened in...
132K 2.7K 29
New York City. A place in which it seems every single story takes place. And who are those people in those stories you ask? Heroes. People with extra...
3K 201 62
A little sister... Who loves the blue masked turtle... she deserves his kindness,or not? Will he feel the same?Her Lewo is mad at her... Makena ,a sp...