Shivika: Will love blossom ag...

By vagilikku

Shivaay Singh Oberoi decides to divorce Anika after he gets black mailed by Mrs. Kapoor. Anika decides to lea... More

1. Her new life
3. The past
4. The past (ii)
5. The past (iii)
6. Longing heart
7. Cover
8. A ray of hope?
9. Him, her
10. Meeting Sahil
11. The meet
12. Meeting her
13. A danger?
14. Saving her
15. Saving her(ii)
16. His care, her anger
17. Thoughts and decisions?
18. His request
19. Will she?
20. Her decision
21. Travelling back
22. Her welcome
23. The party
24. Family
25. Misunderstandings?
26. Revealed truth
27. Her apologies
28. The Oberoi day!
29. To bring them close..
30. Convincing them
31. A new journey
32. Friends?
33. Travel dairies(i)
34. Travel dairies(ii)
35. Behind the facade
36. Their thoughts
37. Attraction, confusion
38. The painful nightmare
39. Sharing her pain
40. Sparks of jealousy
41. The untold love
42. Mind v/s Heart
43. Understanding their relation
44. Small steps!
45. Happy moments!
46. One, forever!
47. Business trip
48. Broken
49. Sharing his pain
50. Realizing love!
51. Our world!
52. I love you too!
53. Marriage!
54. Imperfectly perfect!
55. His love, her strength!
56. New beginnings!
57. Maha Aarthi!
58. Ruvya ki shaadi hai!
59. A good news!
60. Love & Mood Swings!
61. EPILOGUE!!

2. Oberoi Family

9.9K 648 69
By vagilikku

Mumbai,

Oberoi Mansion:

Every morning brings a new ray of hope and a strength to live in this world. It's true in the case of Oberoi family since the past three years. Hope is the only thing that they can do to bring back the happiness of the family.

Dadi is sitting in the mandir area of the mansion praying for the lost part of happiness in their life looking at the Ram-Siya idol. Tej, Jhanvi, Shakti & Pinky entered in a while. Dadi looked at the four and smiled a little.

The person who brought change in their lives and made these four realize their mistakes was not present to enjoy the happiness she had brought. Looking back at the idol she closed her eyes and prayed for Anika, her eldest granddaughter in law to come back.

Pinky was feeling very much guilty among all of them. She did not realize the value of Anika. She considered her as a bad omen in their lives when reality was she is the best choice for her son. It is said that people realize the value of a person in their absence. Pinky realized its meaning lately. Absence of Anika not only seperated Shivika but also Shivaay from Pinky.

The credit behind Jhanvi forgiving Tej goes to Anika. And the progress in Om and Tej's relation is also because of her. Anika made Jhanvi's small family happy but what did she got in return? Pain and only sorrows.

Tej Singh Oberoi, a ruthless businessman had turned into a caring husband and a protective father. He then understood how his sons and his daughter had spent their lives without getting love from father. He and Jhanvi had their own struggles and both of them forgot about their kids. It was only because of Shivaay that his kids are happy today.

Shivaay always reminds of younger Tej Singh Oberoi. Tej was the man who taught business to Shivaay and deep in his heart he was proud of him, though he doesn't show it. The situations and the decisions made by Tej was one of the reason he didn't enjoy his family life.

But now he decided to set everything right in Shivaay's life. He used all his network to get to know about Anika but in vain. It's like she had vanished completely from their lives. His only wish is to meet Anika, thank her and reunite Shivika, as his sons Om & Rudra says.

Shakti prayed for Shivaay's happiness and wished to see Shivaay and Anika together. He felt guilty by not standing for her.

Dadi: Tej, Om, Gauri aur Rudra kaha hai?

Hum yaha hai!

Dadi smiled seeing his grand son and his wife coming towards mandir area. Both of them got married four months before.

Omkara married Gauri in Barely for saving her life from Kali Thakur's goons. He misunderstood her and thought that she was like Swetlana. Gauri and Omkara met unexpectedly in Mumbai and Shivaay saved their relation by clearing the differences between both of them. Shivaay also asked Om to convey his feelings soon because he don't want to see his brother like him. Omkara apologized and also confessed his love. Gauri accepted him after Om's long struggle. If they are happy today, the credit goes to Shivaay.

Gauri is the only one who can bring a smile on her favorite bade bhaiyya's face. Shivaay never ever declines to any of the requests made by Gauri and for him Priyanka and Gauri are the same.

Priyanka got married to a London based businessman and is living there happily.

Oberoi family observed a drastic change in Rudra. He is no more a cry baby. He handles business efficiently along with his brother. But he didn't let the innocence in him die as per his partner-in-crime's request. Gone was the boy who spends his evenings in parties and he resembles Shivaay in many ways. He is dating Bhavya Pratap Rathore after his encounter to a bitter past.

Dadi: Billu ka phone aaya Om?

Om: Ji dadi! He will be here by night..

Shivaay left for a business trip. Since the time he was separated from Anika, he shifted his complete concentration on work. Staying at office till late nights and planning international visits to increase his business had became his routine. He started to expand Oberoi Empire in Australia and Canberra seemed to be a perfect place to him.

Tej was proud on Shivaay and at the same time sad for all the things that happened to him in past.

Dadi: Gauri puttar, billu ka room arrange karwado!

Gauri: Meine already bol diya hai dadi! Chaliye sabhi, breakfast khate hai!

Everyone had their breakfast and waited for Shivaay's arrival.

*****

Shivaay fastened his seat belt on hearing to pilot's announcement. He looked through the window and smiled. He had gone for a two week trip to Canberra. Shivaay's presence was needed there as they were going to sign a very deal. He missed everyone at home.

Once the flight landed, he took his laptop bag and moved outside. Khanna was waiting for him outside with a smile on his face. Shivaay smiled back. Khanna saw a drastic change in his boss's life. He isn't the same tadibaaz bhagad billa like Anika mam used to say. Gone was his tadi and SSO giri.

Khanna wished him and Shivaay wished him back.

Shivaay settled down in his car and Khanna began to drive back. Shivaay is silently observing the passing by buildings. Suddenly looking at a particular place, he asked Khanna to stop.

K: Kya hua Sir?

S: Khanna, take right!

K: Lekin sir..

Seeing Shivaay's stern look Khanna took right. It's then he understood that its the direction towards Anika's home. The chawl had dim lighting and all the doors were closed as it was around 9.30 in night. Khanna stopped the vehicle opposite to Anika's home. Shivaay came to know that Anika had sold this house while she left him.

Shivaay looked at the place where she lived with Sahil. He remembered the incident she threw poche ka pani, remembered the Krishnastami incident when Anika said, billu ji pant phat gayi, remembered how he used to drop her home while she used to enjoy Bollywood songs..

He came back to reality when he heard his phone ring. It showed Rudra.

Ru: Bhaiya, aap kaha ho?

S: Stuck in traffic Rudra! Will be there soon!

Shivaay cut the call and asked Khanna to drive home. He nodded but didn't fail to notice his sir wiping a small tear from the corner of his eye.

*****

Shivaay smiled at everyone who were eagerly waiting for his arrival. Moving towards dadi, he takes her blessings.

Dadi: Kaisa hai tu billu?

S: Theek hoon dadi!

Omru took Shivaay in a hug.

S: How are you both?

Om: We are fine...Tu kaisa hai?

S: Fit & fine!

Shivaay looked at Gauri and smiled. She took him in a hug.

G: All of us missed you bhaiyya!

S: I missed you too Gauri! How are you?

G: I am fine now! After all, I had met my bhaiyya right!

Everyone giggled.

G: Bhaiyya, your favorite food is waiting for you! You change and come soon! Lets have dinner together.

S: Why were you all waiting for me?

Omru: Because we wanted to! Now go and fresh up!

He left to his room. Taking a quick shower, he met everyone at the dining table. Omru, Gauri had prepared his favorite dish together and Shivaay loved the taste. Everyone had their dinner while talking. Mostly everyone were asking about two weeks that Shivaay spent there while he replied to everyone patiently.

Wishing everyone good night, Shivaay moved to his room. Placing his travel bag on the bed, he took out all the gifts he bought to everyone and decided to give them tomorrow. Taking out the purple colored box he moved towards a cupboard near bed. He opened it and dragged the draw open.

Shivaay never gave permission to anyone to touch the draw. Seeing the contents inside it made his eyes drench. Placing the purple box inside the draw, he took out a photograph which his brother Rudra had clicked secretly.

He caressed the image and kissed her face on the photograph. Sitting down on the bed, he hugged the image close to him.

S: I am sorry! I miss you!

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 14.8K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...
161K 12.6K 32
Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anika is already head over heels in love wit...
201K 15.7K 88
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...
128K 11.1K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...