A LunaTic and Her Gunn

بواسطة R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... المزيد

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Bleta Got Balls

1.2K 30 6
بواسطة R3b3lgrrrrrrl

New Music Friday has Colson, Luna and Dom all up early, sitting in Ashley's sunny kitchen with her and Jagger. Dom had come back later than the rest of them last night. The four friends enjoy each other's company around the table, sipping coffee, passing joints, joking and bullshitting. Jagger is underneath the table, lounged out at their barefeet.

Dom, Colson and Ashley are doing Internet Shit. Luna sits with them but she's playing Plants Vs. Zombies on her phone. She decided a long time ago that she was born in the wrong decade and doesn't care for The Internet. She has a YouTube channel for her personal music. And a stupid Twitter. Justin and Charles forcing it on her. For Musical Promotion, they had said to her rolled eyes.

With her old band Dysfunctional Baggage and even as a Solo Artist, Luna has always hit the Alternative and Indie Charts. Still, she's never cared about the rankings or status. She considers herself a multidimensional artist over anything and prefers for her tribes to find her naturally. She's never liked the idea of being shoved at them through The World Wide Web's throat. Privacy being something she desperately covets. Growing up mainly in NY, it's naturally engrained in her through The City, her grandmother and Life. It's also probably where her hatred for The Internet grows from too and why Luna loves hard copies. Vinyls. Books. Posters. Canvas. FILM!! Art you can touch. Tangible pieces that can't disappear with a glitch. Luna's so against technology, she refused to get a cell phone until 2012. When she was 20yrs old. Her friends forcing her into conformity. All these years later, it still feels like a leash to her.

It's one of the quirks Colson adores about Luna. Qualities like those, plus The Night of The Girl In The Cheetah Print Coat are the things that have never made him worry if there's an ulterior motive to their relationship for her. The way he's had to in the past, their relationship flowing naturally since that first Hello. Colson learning early on how incredibly independent Luna is, never taking without willing to give. Knowing in his heart that she's with him not because she needs him or can gain from him as MGK; she isn't about that. Luna's with him because she's wants HIM and is in love with HIM as Richard Colson Baker. The rare gem that very few know of.

Luna had compromised with Twitter but still refuses to get an Instagram.

"No. As a photographer, I don't feel comfortable with it... And I do not like it. No." Has been her steady, Sam I Am firm answer regarding the app for years now.

It goes back to hard copies and private moments. Loving her reasoning and stubbornness, Colson finds her disdain for The Internet both intriguing and annoying at the same time. Depending on the day.

"HOLY FUUUCCCKK, GUYS!!!!!" Ashley spins her laptop around to Colson and Luna.

She has the Top 40 Pop Charts for the week up. Luna's heart begins to pound, tears welling in her eyes as she sees the numbers. She throws her arms around Colson.

"YOU GUYS FUCKING DEBUTED AT #9, BUNNY!!!!" She exclaims to him excitedly, kissing him on his cheek and neck.

Charting may not matter to Luna in her career, but it does to Colson's. Making it matter to her. As it should.

"HOLY FOOKEN' SHITE, MATE!!" Dom high fives Colson over the computer.

The Boys are oozing with shock and excitement. Their Girls congratulating them with love and kisses. Laughing through her kiss attack, Colson looks at Luna.

"We just gonna glaze over this #1 though?" He glances between both her and Ashley with a smirk as Luna takes a deep breath.

"BITCH!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN!!! Ashley shouts as she jumps up from the table, coming around to pull Luna up with her. She starts grinding her ass into a laughing Luna's hips. Waving her hands in the air. "Bitch, we number ooone, we number ooone, we number ooone!!!" Ashley half shouts, half laughs.

Luna laughs with her as she smacks her ass. Their Boys joining in with them as Jagger jumps and sings with an elated Ashley. Luna loves on Jagger to calm him down.

"Dudes. Seriously. LOOK at these FUCKING NUMBERS!!" Ashley pulls Colson with her, pointing at the screen. "THIS is insane!!!." Dom's beside them, peeking over her shoulder.

Between the four of them, they're dominating The Top 20 Pop Charts. Nightmare hit #1 this week. Bad Things climbed to #5. I think I'm Okay DEBUTED at #9. While Hollywood Whore is close behind them, soaring up to #14. They all look at each other in disbelief.

"This is FUCKING BONKERS." Luna breathes out in amazement to the idea of their music resonating with so many.

Ashley pops a bottle of champagne in celebration of their friendships and creations. They all stand to cheers. There are tons of hugs, kisses, laughter and congratulations. Colson's mood suddenly changes with a groan. He's on Spotify now.

"I have a feeling THIS is gonna be fucking bonkers, Kitten... " He says with a pained look on his face to their now quietly inquisitive group as he holds out his phone.

BeBe Rexha debuted a new song this week too.

"Good for her." Luna thinks.

It's called Break up with your Girlfriend.

"Oh." Luna's mind pops when it sees the thumbnail. "Hmhp."

Dom and Luna are silent. He's genuinely confused. Her emotions are too. Ashley is FUCKING PISSED.

"Play THAT motherfucker, RIGHT NOW!" She demands of Colson while he looks at Luna; who's still quiet, lighting another joint as he hits play.

"This shit's actual pretty catchy." Luna thinks initially of Bleta's beat. Then the lyrics kick in. The girl rolling and cutting through them with a heavily sexual tone to her voice.

🎼You got me
Some type of way
Ain't used to
Feeling second place
I do not know
What to say

Yeah, yeah
But I know
You got me
Thinkin' 'bout it

With one fuckin
Look at your face
And I remember
How sweet you taste
Already to YOU
It I gave

Yeah, yeah
And you know
I'm out here
Thinkin' 'bout it

Then I realize
She's right there
And I'm at home like
Damn
This Shit Ain't Fair🎶

Colson is in disbelief at Bleta's brazenness. Shocked, all he can think is "She's gonna fucking kill her." A genuine thought of death for Bleta flashing through his mind. Then the chorus kicks in.

🎶Break up
With your girlfriend
Yeah, yeah
Cuz I'm bored

You can hit it
In the mornin'
Yeah, yeah
Cuz I'm yours

I know it ain't right
But I don't care
Caaaaare

Break up
With your girlfriend
Yeah, yeah
Cuz I'm yours🎶

They are still standing, the three of them watching Luna intently. Her nostrils are flared, leg bouncing. Sucking down a joints the song continues.

🎶This shit with Us
Won't stop happening
Why can't you
Just stop playing
You know you love
When I'm
On my knees

Yeah, yeah
And I know
I got you
Thinkin' 'bout me

You know what
You doin' to me
They singin' our song
In the streets

Yeah, yeah

Actin' all innocent
Please

When I know
You're out there
Thinkin' me

Then you realize
It's not me there
When you're at home like
Damn, THAT Bitch
Can't Compare

Break up
With your girlfriend
Yeah, yeah
Cuz I'm bored

You can hit it
In the mornin'
Yeah, yeah
Cuz I'm yours

I know it ain't right
But I don't care
Caaaaare

Break up
With your girlfriend
Yeah, yeah
Cuz I'm yours🎶

"Wooooooow." Luna thinks, impressed by this chick's balls. Trying HARD to focus on the artistic value and pretend for a moment it's not personal shade. Having killed the joint alone. Biting her bottom lip, she moves to grab and fire another. "Artistic expression." She tries to remind herself. Foot dancing in anger.

🎶Break up
With your girlfriend
Yeah, yeah
Cuz I'm bored
Break up
With your girlfriend🎶

The beat bounces. It's definitely a bop. Then The Hook kicks in.

🎶You can say I'm hatin'
If you want to
But I only hate on her
Cuz I want you
Say I'm trippin'
If you feel like
But you know
You without me
Ain't right
You can call me crazy
'Cuz I want you
But you know
All The Bad Things
That we fucking do
She can say I'm buggen'🎶

"WHAT THE FUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!" Luna's mind explodes.

🎶And that would be right
But me without you
And I ain't nice🎶

"Ohhhhhhhh... You gonna see nice BITCH." Luna's heart is racing. Mind POPPING.

Her head spins around to Colson like the motherfucking Exorcist. Blue eyes wide, glowing yellow. They well with tears of anger. She's slightly shaking, mouth open. Trying to figure out how to coherently explode.

🎶Break up
With your girlfriend
Yeah, yeah
Cuz I'm....🎶

Ashley grabs the phone from Colson's hand and shuts the song off. Everyone is silent. Even Jagger. It's Luna's quiet voice that breaks the silence with a quiver.

"That was a direct shot. You do know I'm going hurt her. In SO many fucking ways, right?" She says to no one in particular as she shakes her clenched fists. Eyes still wide, she looks up at Colson daringly. As he tries to pull her into him, he can feel her shaking. She pushes him off quickly. "I can't right now. I love you but I can NOT be fucking touched right now."

"Luna... " He protests, not knowing what to do; equally furious with Bleta's antics but more concerned with Luna's feelings.

She's pacing around the kitchen. Running her hands frantically through her long blonde hair as her face twists in anger. Dom had slipped out of the kitchen but Ashley lingers in the doorway watching her friends. Colson's standing across the room from Luna.

Millions of lyrics and melodies are flying through her head. It stops on one set of bars.

🎶You can call me crazy
'Cuz I want you
But you know
All The Bad Things
That we fucking do🎶

"THIS FUCKING CUNT STOLE OUR FUCKING JAWN!!!" Luna's brain balks as the room starts to swirl around her. She can barely breathe as she stops suddenly; looking Colson straight into his soul as her lips tremble and words spill out.

"This is the SECOND TWAT I'm gonna have to go toe to toe with over you." Angry tears flowing down her flushed cheeks. "This one PUBLICLY. Which is INSANE!! I don't fucking doooo THIS. I KNOW you have to know how fucking embarrassing this is!" She bursts out. Tears streaming, NY hummingbird hands flying.

"Kitten... " He moves to reach for her.

"No, Colson." She puts her hands up. "I need a FUCKING minute." With that she heads upstairs, he goes to follow her but Ashley grabs his hand; he didn't realize she was still there.

"Lemme talk to her." She tells him to his nod.

"This BITCH is so FUCKING outta pocket!!! Fuck, Luna's right. This is embarrassing and she shouldn't have to deal with Bleta's fucking bullshit." He thinks, debating on calling the bitch to give her a piece of his mind.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson meets up with Dom in the living room. Deciding not to contact Bleta but to wait to talk to Luna first. Sitting next to his friend, he's flustered.

"Wat te 'ell was at, Mate?" Dom asks Colson.

Sighing, he explains to his friend how he used to mess around with the girl on the song for last couple years. That she's angry that he met Luna and called it off. Minimizing at his best like most men.

"Oi'd say more than angry, MAAN!!" Dom laughs at him; Colson doesn't want to laugh but Dom's spirit is infectious.

"Ugh. This is a fucking mess." He runs his hands through his blonde hair before lighting a joint. His phone's been going insane in his pocket for the last 10mins. Over the song, no doubt. "She said some nasty shit, Bud... "

"I HEARD!!!" Dom laughs again. "Listen, Mate. Don't sweat te small stuff. You lof Luna and I know she lofs you. At's awl at matrs. Like I tell Ash, awl te time. Bask in the positive and use it to lighten the darkness of The World." He slaps his buddy on the back. "We boof know that Luna's the kinda gal who knows at. Now pass at bone and let Ash work her magic." Dom laughs reaching for the half smoked joint in Colson's hand.

Dom has an amazing perspective and Colson knows he's right. Letting The Bleta Thing slide for the moment, The Boys talk excitedly about Their Hit Song.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Upstairs Luna is angry and bugging. Rummaging through her bag full throttle. She pops two bars and is banging a 30 as Ashley walks in.

"Oh, wow. Okay." The shock not being lost on Luna.

"My shoulder's bothering me, I'm on like day three of my fucking period and if I don't chill the fuck out, I'm gonna do something rash." Luna sits on the floor against the wall.

"What the fuck was that, Ash?" Luna asks with a deep, confused sigh.

Sitting down with her, Ashley lights a joint. Luna may be very knowledgeable in many ways but Industry Sex Scandal Bullshit is not in her wheel house. Not only because EVERY aspect of it is gross but it's also never been apart of her kinda scene.

"That my dear, is Seven Degrees of Sex in The Industry. Almost like Seven Degrees of Kevin Bacon." They both laugh as Luna lightly groans and Ashley passes the joint. "You can't throw a rock out here without hitting three people who have fucked each other in some way."

"How am I not hip to THISSSS??" Luna asks, feeling dumb.

"You are. You've just never experienced it because you've had the same boyfriend your whole life, Ya Old Bitch!!" Ashley elbows Luna, laughing.

Trying to lighten what she just said. Knowing it walked the line and that it could make Luna's emotions fly in any direction. Thankfully, she chuckles lightly, too tired to even begin to open Justin's box.

"What do I do?" Luna asks, passing the joint back and rubbing her face. "I wanna fucking hurt her, Ash. Like beat her stupid, fucking face in and destroy her fucking career."

"I KNOW... " One of her bestfriends reasons with her. "You have two options. You respond or you don't."

"Right. And if I respond, how to do so wisely." Luna adds.

"I know you don't wanna hear it, Loons, but beat her at her own game. She's pissed that you're dropping bombs? You're much more clever than she is. Drop a Noooo Bitch song and embarrass the fuck out of her."

"Can I still rock her?" Luna negotiates.

"Only if you run into her and she instigates it." Ashley decides.

SideEyeing her while hitting the joint, Luna unhappily Maybe's her. The percs, Xanax and weed are starting to kick in. Luna can feel her body start to loosen and brain flow freely again.

"I have a song." She says lightly to Ashley.

Both of their phones are going off. Ashley's responding, Luna doesn't care to do so. She really fucking HATES that thing.

"Of course you do." Ashley laughs as she reaches for the notebook next to Luna's bed. "Here. Write." She advises her friend knowingly.

🎼I heard//Your little//Song//Begging//My Boyfriend//To please//Leave me//Alone//Have to//Tell the true story//Sorry, Bleta//But NO//He won't🎶

The lyrics are more personally direct than Luna's ever written before. Talking directly to Bleta instead of wrapping it up in cleverness. A dark, poppy EDM sound ringing through her bones as she writes it.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ashley leaves her to her musing. Luna spits her thoughts out easily, along with a raw idea of the beat she wants. Her energy changes from the drugs during editing though. Afraid they will change the tone of the song too, she chooses to paint a bit. Putting away the blue canvas to the side, she starts working on a trippy version of her and Colson's bunny tattoos.

Listening to The Band, she wants to give him something meaningful for their creation of Bad Things. She's just not sure what it's going to be yet.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson comes in to see her painting. She's in a simple knotted T, cuts offs and a bun. Tattoos popping like a coloring book. Body gliding with the sweet old tunes.

"She's SO fucking beautiful." He thinks when she turns to smile at him. Her twinkling eyes and sweet smile making his heart soar. He can tell she's high, just from her smile. Knowing her little tells makes him love her even more.

He lays on the bed asking if THEY'RE Okay. She hits the joint resting between her lips before offering it to him. It's their signal of a truce.

"I'm sorry." He tells her.

Luna puts her brush and pallet down. Walking over to the bed, she takes the joint out of his mouth. She hits it as she climbs on top of him. Holding it carefully between her fingers, she takes his face into her hands.

"You ever lie to me about her? Or anyone else?" She asks him directly.

"No." Luna can see the honesty in Colson's eyes as she kisses him deeply; both knowing she believes him.

Sitting up, she nods while putting the joint to her lips to inhale. "Than you have nothing to be sorry for." Luna counters as she takes another long, deep drag. Passing her hit to Colson through a kiss before handing him the joint. "I'll handle her." She beams down at him as he exhales her breath and they both feel his dick grow.

"You got a song, don't you?" He takes a hit of his own while still grinning at her.

Laughing at how well he knows her, she burrows her head in his neck. "I doooooo!!!" She giggles into him.

"I fucking love you." He laughs as his neck muffles her I Love You Toos. "Wanna eat and head to the studio?" He asks.

"YEEEESSSSSS!!!!" Her face pops up with excitement.

-------------------------------------------------------

After having a little celebratory lunch for I Think I'm Okay and Nightmare with Ashley and Dom, Luna and Colson head back to the studio at his house. Grabbing his chin, she pulls his eyes from the road.

"Play it." She insists with a cocked lip and devious look.

"Really?" He asks her, surprised at her request.

"Yup." Her red lips pop.

Luna unbuckles Colson's pants while he helps her slide them down. As Bleta's beat comes over the speakers, Luna rolls her tongue over Colson's bare dick head. He moans deeply. Opening her throat wide, she gurgles him sloppily.

"FUCK, LUNA!!" He shouts out, barely able to focus on the road.

"She's such a sick fuck." He thinks, pleased by his girlfriend's never ending sexual surprises.

Luna sucks his dick to the rhythm of the gliding beat. Circling her tongue around his shaft as she slides her sopping mouth up and down his huge cock. Her suction firm. Using THIS dumbass's singing as ammunition. She slows down and deep throats him, humming lowly.

"FUCK!!!!" He cries out as he cums deep inside her mouth.

Slapping her thick ass that's perked up high in the passenger seat, he grips it tightly. Popping up, she wipes her mouth.

"Twats be thinken' they can scoop up MY boyfriend!" Luna scoffs. Sliding her arm around Colson's neck, she kisses his cheek. Softening, she kisses him on the side of the mouth as he continues to drive. "Congratulations by the way. I'm sorry that fuckwad ruined our celebration. You deserve better than that on days of your accomplishments." She kisses him in the same spot again.

"I fucking love you, you crazy fucking bitch!" He laughs while kissing her with a wild tongue before letting her settle back into her seat. Looking over at her, he takes her hand while still chuckling. "What'd you just call her?" He starts laughing harder. "A Twat? I think you've been hanging out with Dom too much, Kitten!" Giving her hand a love touched squeeze with every laugh laced sentence. "For the record though, no Twat could ever ruin ANYTHING when it involves Us." He gives her a serious glance and strong kiss to the hand.

"I know. I FUCKING LOVE YOU." She coos with loving eyes and a beaming face.

Pulling into the driveway, Luna leans over to kiss Colson's cheek again. He wastes no time trapping her in a full kiss to her giggling delight.

"Now get the fuck off your period. I NEED to fuck your sweet ass outta the shower!!" He tells her to their laughter as they get out of his Rover.

"God. He's fucking AMAZING." She thinks of how much he means to her. "You jinxed yourself, Asshole. You should've known the moment you empathized with her that there was going to be a problem. It's the same thing that happened with Phem... Enh. You've already had to put one dumbass in her place... Guess we gotta do it again." Her mind trails off as they head into the house holding hands. Still angry. She grows irritated with herself for understanding the jealous girl... It's not good, she's gonna drop that irritation into the fire. Knowing she's about to massacre this Twat lyrically.

**********************************

"Yo. Me and Slim gotta get this beat right." Thinking how dope Luna's concept is.

-------------------------------------------------------

✴️Ashley's on the phone with Pete. Their friendship expanding exponentially since figuring out how well they both know Luna and Colson to their surprise. "Dude, she better hope Luna don't catch her on a bad day. Public or not." Pete says worried. "Yo. BeBe was DUMB." Ashley responds to Pete's agreement. "You think Kells's will pull anything?" Ashley asks with worry. "I don't know. Publicly annihilate her? Maybe?" Pete sighs as he continues to contemplate the situation. "I don't know... Probably if she keeps taunting Luna. But we both know it's not like he's gonna beat her ass. LIKE LUNA WILL... Christ, you said she already has a song too? That Chick's FUCKED, Bro." Ashley agrees, starting in again. "It's her own fault. Her and Kells were never exclusive enough for her to be coming at Luna publicly. And this is the SECOND TIME!!" Pete agrees. Again. Then he gets quiet. "You think they're gonna be okay?" He asks concerned for Luna and Colson. "Yeah." Ashley tells him confidently. "We had lunch before they left and they were good." She reassures him. They talk a bit more. SNL coming up. Ashley telling him Luna's agreed but only with Colson and his band to his overwhelming excitement. No hosting though. "Of course not!!" He laughs. "You wanna be in some skits?" He asks her. "FUCK YEAAAH!!!" She responds enthusiastically. They continue to talk details and bullshit. Both cursing BeBe Rexha again and wishing each other and their friends well before finally hanging up.✴️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

38.8K 1K 30
Dream was always known as a soft-ish badboy.. but as kinda bad ptsd.. But when it comes to the unreasonable boys.. he couldn't resist the earge to c...
13.4K 252 61
We have Calcium in our bones Iron in our veins Carbon in our souls and Nitrogen in our brains 93% stardust with souls made of...
9.8K 1K 78
It all started with a dare. A stupid, damn dare! Challenged to slap a stranger, Skylee Kingston wasn't the one to fall back from saving her dignity...
242K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...