A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!

1.2K 29 6
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

Colson and Luna are woken up Wednesday morning to his ringing phone. It's Diddy. He wants Colson to fly out for a meeting in NY tomorrow to talk about the new album, Bad Things and releasing I Think I'm Okay on Friday. The tour kicks off the 31st in Cleveland. It's the 16th in LA.

"At least you get to go to The City." Luna complains, passing him a joint once he hangs up. He looks at her inquisitively. "I have those meetings in AL tomorrow with Ash and Monica. I fly out tonight."

He lays back on the bed and carefully pulls her into him. "Oh, fuck, Loons, I forgot about that. Damn. When will you be back?" He asks, after exhaling.

"Afterwards on Thursday night." She tells him.

"It's blowing up, Girl. Have you been paying attention?" He asks, passing her the joint. She gives him a cock eyed look over Girl as she takes it. He sits up and looks at her seriously. "Kitten. You and Ash are sitting at #5. Bad Things is at #15. You've got two Top 20 hits right now." Stating the facts.

Looking at him, she feels a panic attack coming on. She puffs on the joint again before she hands it to him. Promptly pulling the covers over her head to hide from The World.

"Ahhhhhh... " She groans. "People are gonna wanna taaallk to me... " She whines.

He hits the joint while shaking his head and pulling the covers off of her. "Yes, Luna. People are gonna wanna TALK to you." He laughs. "EVERYONE wants to talk to you. Top 20 or not." He smiles at her.

"Shut up." She whines again, pulling the covers back over her head. "You know what I mean." Her muffled voice comes through as he tries to pull them back again but she has a tight grasp.

"Do you want this joint?" He coaxes her out. Submitting, she pops her head and a hand out to take it. "It's not gonna be that bad." He reassures her with a kiss.

She rolls her eyes, pulling on the joint. Luna HATES this part of her job. Being a main reason why she's not with a major lable. She just doesn't care for the circus that comes along with it. They cuddle together for a bit more, checking their phones and getting high.

"He's so fucking annoying" Luna continues to complain to herself. Charles is bugging for her to start promoting Nightmare. She'll call him after she meets up with Ashley, she decides.

"Hey!" She pops up, realizing she's been an Asshole. "We're FUCKING FIFTEEN, BUNNY!!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF US!!!" She exclaims, kissing him all over to his happiness and laughter.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson grips Luna's hips as he slides deep into her while they're in the shower. She moans at his girth. Pushing fully inside of her, he holds her tightly in place. He can feel her body shake in his hands as her walls clench his dick. Sliding back and forth inside of her slowly.

"I'm gonna miss you tonight." His deep voice curls inside of her ear as he pulls her hair back, making her moan.

SLAP❗

Colson spanks her wet ass with force. "You gonna fucking miss me?" He demands, pulling her hair tighter.

His words and aggression make her slam her ass against his hips. "Yes, Bunny! More than you know!" She cries out as he fucks her harder and the warm water splashes around them.

"You fucking BETTER!" He growls as his legs shake and he makes them both cum.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Out of the shower, Luna dresses in black skinnies, a black lace bra, white tank and a loose cardigan. Him in only joggers. Turning towards Colson, there's a slight glint in her eye.

"It's much better fucking me out of town than fighting me out of it, hunh?" She teases with a smirk.

"Shut the fuck up." He laughs as he rolls his eyes and shuts her up with a deep kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna tosses on her leather and they head out. Colson driving her over to Ashley's. She needs to pack and get her shit together before their 6hr flight to Montgomery. They have a meeting with Randall Marshall, the head of The ACLU's AL chapter, Kim Custer, the executive VP of Health Care and Vickie Barrow Klein, the Chief Financial Officer for Planned Parenthood at 9A tomorrow morning. After that, they're traveling the hour and a half to Birmingham to meet with two local doctors. It's going to be a long day.

Luna grabbed a few Adderall off of Colson before they left his house. He thinks it's funny how she picks and chooses her drugs. Teasing her about it as they smoke on their way to Ashley's.

"There's a method to my madness, Bunny!" She chuckles.

"No doubt." He laughs; knowing Luna doesn't do anything without a solid reason.

-------------------------------------------------------

"HEY!!!!" Luna shouts while walking into Ashley's with Colson; they're greeted by a happy Jagger, both giving him love as Ashley prances down the steps.

"What's up?" She asks.

"Shit." Luna replies. "Trying to throw a bag together before this flight."

Ashley laughs at her while she shakes her head. "You know we need to be at LAX in 2hrs, right... "

"Yeeeahh... We'll make it." Luna brushes her off confidently.

"Want me to drive you guys?" Colson asks.

They both turn to him in unison saying PLEASE. The three of them laughing at The Girls's jinx.

"I FUCKING love you." Luna declares, hopping into his arms to kiss him.

"Alright, alright... Break it up. We've got shit to do." Ashley laughs again while scolding them.

"Yes MOOOOM... " Luna groans with a laugh, kissing him again before hopping back down and dragging him upstairs with her to pack.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson, Luna and Ashley bullshit, laugh and get high on the way to LAX. Colson wishing them Luck but knowing that between the two of them, Alabama needs it more than they do. He asks Luna If She Wants Him To Walk Her To The Gate. She says No, sliding her left arm around his neck to pull him in for a kiss. Biting his lip before letting him go.

Colson cradles her face as Ashley jumps out. "I love you, Loons. Be careful, please?" He asks her.

"It's a meeting, not a gun fight." She teases him to his dismay. Seeing it, she quickly shakes her head. "I'm sorry. I will. I promise. I looooove you!!" She beams, kissing him again before sliding out of the SUV. "I'll hit you up when we land. You fly safely too. I fucking loveLOVE you." She coos to him, leaning across the passenger seat with another kiss before heading into the airport behind Ashley.

"Love you! BE CAREFUL!!" He calls to her smile.

"Fuck, she fucking worries me sometimes." Colson sighs, pulling away from the airport. "Of course she'd be a legitimate lunatic." He thinks, laughing lightly to himself as his mind wanders back to The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat.

-------------------------------------------------------

It's a 6hr flight from LA to AL but there's never enough time between Ashley and Luna. They gab uncontrollably while sipping on champagne. Both had popped a Xanax in the Rover, Luna hitting two percs also. Loose and giggly, they catch up during their flight.

"Dude. I almost shit myself when I seen her Insta post." Ashley busts out, referring to Bleta.

Luna scoffs, her NY accent hitting hard. "YOUUUUUUU shoulda seen the fawking Snap she sent him while we were in Vegas!!" Her hands are flittering like humming birds. "Spread eagle on the mothafawking bathroom floora, tawking 'bout 'I know you miss how I pop' and 'Does your new Bitch do this for you' or some shit. It was fawking ridiculous, Ash." Luna laughs in disbelief with her irritation as she rolls her eyes and lets out an exasperated breath.

Ashley unintentionally laughs at Luna, her NY accent is only FULLY prominent when she's hype. "Seriously!?! Damn. That's some fuck shit. I knew they fucked around Loons, but I didn't know it was like THAT." She responds.

"Enh. I think it was more serious on her behalf. She was just kinda a space filler for him. Honestly Ash, I feel more bad for her than I am angry at her." Luna says with a softer look, her tone dropping.

"I still can't believe Nikki threw you OnAir... "

"I FUCKING KNOW!!!" Luna interrupts her, tone raising again. "And get this shit... Fucking Seacrest tried to sneak Air me Tuesday morning!"

"NOOOOOO!!!" Ashley's eyes are wide with shock.

"Mhmm. I texted Monica right up. I don't know what can be done but FUCK that shit." Luna states with an attitude again.

"A-fucking-greed. Monica flying in tonight or tomorrow?" She asks.

"Tonight. She should be on her way now too. She's gonna meet us at The Renaissance." Luna tells her, referring to the hotel they're staying at.

"So, Pete called me." Ashley tells Luna "He said SNL wants us for Nightmare. What do you think?" She asks.

-------------------------------------------------------

✴️Luna had done an internship for SNL her senior year. She had been the Coffee Girl/All Round Go-For. Like her VOGUE internship prior, it had been nothing short of insightful, exciting and productive. Lorne loves her and she walked with irreplaceable friendships and of course industry connections. Knowing Kenan for years, she had fully enjoyed meeting Kristin and the other's but Sudeikis is her favorite trinket from that experience. Their sick sense of humors and love of weed solidifying a tight friendship. Jason and Olivia going as far to ask Luna to be their daughter Daisy's Spirit Guide in lieu of a God Mother. Luna over the moon at the consideration and highly attentive to her role in the little girl's life.✴️

-------------------------------------------------------

"FUCK YEAH!!" Luna agrees immediately. Although she knows they need the exposure. Luna's thoughts are based on her personal gratitude towards Lorne before The Show's significance. "Pete and I tried to talk about it during Brunch but... I don't know." Her fingers shake that sentence off. "I wanna bring Case. If it's okay with Colson. I feel like she should be involved." Luna tells Ashley to her agreement.

"What do you think about co-hosting?" Ashley leerily asks, already knowing the answer.

"No." Luna says without a thought, shaking her head. "Youuuuuuu do it. I'll perform with you. I do want The Boys to perform with us instead of the house band though."

Ashley can't help but laugh at Luna's stubbornness. "Okay... You should probably call Lorne yourself then if you want your "artistic" demands met." She teases her.

"Fuck you." Luna laughs with a smirk.

The Girls talk about the upcoming Met Gala and more Nightmare stuff. Luna agrees to perform Nightmare at The Armory in a couple of weeks.

"You do know that you're gonna have to stop being a little baby bitch about this and put yourself out there, right?" Ashley says to Luna.

Cutting through the bullshit regarding major performances and promotions for Nightmare. Luna sighs, wishing she lived in an era when you could smoke on air planes and had no Internet.

"Yeaaah. I know. I'll tell you what, Ash. You take the lead on this one, and I'll follow." She tells her friend. "With as least resistance as possible." They both laugh, knowing Luna's awesome and flexible in most ways but a raging cunt in others.

"I'll take it. But you gotta Buck The Fuck Up Bart." Ashley smirks at her.

"I don't want The Powder!!" Both girls erupting into laughter over their How High references.

Ashley asks how dinner and brunch in NY were. Luna telling her how Dinner Was Good but that Tim Was A Dick.

"Tim's always been a dick and I'm not taking his side but you know he feels guilty about Justin. Seeing you and Kells was probably a nasty reminder." Ashley tells Luna sympathetically.

"I know... He was just so freaking mean, Dude." She sighs again.

Luna stares off. Justin's empty eyes flashing through her mind, making her stomach drop and heart shudder. Ashley grabs Luna's hand, bringing her back by squeezing it.

"You seen your therapist?" She asks concerned.

"Nah. Not since I left NY... " Luna answers.

"Think you might wanna look for one in LA?" Ashley pries.

"I don't know... " Luna shakes head aggressively. "Can we talk about something else? Oh! How about this... Colson smashed some Dude's face into a bar while we were in NY... " Luna recounts the story of how her and Colson wound up in Page Six to her bestfriend.

"You two are a hot fucking mess." Ashley laughs as she shakes her head.

The rest of the flight is champagne and gossip soaked. Ashley still not being able to get over Bleta's balls. Luna still not worried about it.

-------------------------------------------------------

They land in Montgomery and make their way to The Renaissance. Checking in and meeting up with Monica. Over dinner they discuss their game plan. They want to offer public and monetary support to The ACLU and Planned Parenthood. A different strategy is going to be offered in Birmingham.

"I have a guy named Travis meeting us down there." Luna finally informs Monica. She'd been holding this information. "He used to work with Ross Ulbricht on The Silk Road. I'm hoping he can help us set up some kind of underground network like that... "

"You know he got life, right?" Monica tells her matter of factly of Ulbricht. "If you two are caught tied to that, you're FUCKED." Monica warns Luna.

Luna looks at Ashley. "So are a lot of women, unwanted children and doctors if we don't." She counters, looking back at Monica as Ashley nods in firm agreement.

"Okay... " Monica sighs. "My job is to inform and protect you from the shit you get into, Loons." Nervous for the first time about any of Luna's choices. "Let's see where it goes." Monica says, raising her glass.

"To fighting The Good Fight." Monica toasts.

The women cheers to Change. Leaving the restaurant, before heading to their rooms, Luna asks Monica if she has the $50K in cash that she had asked for. Monica nods, now knowing what it's for.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ashley's in the shower when Colson Snaps Luna.

Giggling, she grabs the life like stuffed bunny she found in the lobby and climbs on her bed. Posing herself juuuust right, she Snaps him back quickly.

Screen shotting hers, Colson Snaps her back immediately.

"I fucking love him." She thinks, missing Colson as she looks over at the empty side of her bed. She slides her panties back on before Ashley gets out of the bathroom.

**********************************

"Holy FUCKING SHIT!!" Colson's mind explodes while staring at her Snap. He jerks off to Luna, missing her as he falls asleep with his dick in his hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.8K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
75K 1.3K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
12.5K 124 34
- Aryia/ Badboywolfy X Reader imagines - Requests are open and available - I mainly write fluff - I DO NOT write mature content - Warnings are shown...
144K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...