A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Raising Serotonin Levels

1.2K 31 16
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

Colson and Luna wake up miserable. Their serotonin levels dropping WAY too low from last night. What can be said? Only that The Netherlands know their shit, Man.

Head rocking, Luna rubs his thigh. "We book a flight yet?" She asks in a tiny voice.

"Nah... " He responds, his deep voice echoing in both their heads as it vibrates her bones.

Luna may not be a morning person but she is a Master of Hangover Survival. Knowing more tricks than The VooDoo Queen. Sliding out of the bed, Colson whines for her.

"Gimme a sec. Lemme take care of you." She tells him, placing a call down to room service. "Hi, yes. May I please order two bacon egg and cheese sandwiches on croissants and a fruit platter. Do you mind if I'm a pain in the ass and it only contain pineapple, please? Yes. Thank you very much. Oh! And a pot of coffee, if you wouldn't mind. Yes, unh hunh. Thank you again." She hangs up.

"What did you just order?" He yawns while stretching out his long body.

"Brain food." She answers as she begins rummaging through her bag.

Luna pulls out two bottles of pills. Handing him one of each and a bottle of water. He watches her pop them herself.

"What are these?" He asks with caution causing Luna to whip around; furrowing her eyebrows and throwing out her hands in disbelief.

"Seriously? You'll snort a mystery powder from a different country, out of a container you can't see through but you question two fucking vitamins?" She asks him with a confused attitude.

"I just wanna know what the fuck I'm taking." He responds, looking down at the pills.

"Motherfucking vitamins D and B6, Asshole." She says rolling her eyes, walking into the bathroom.

"Oh." He shrugs, swallowing them both. "She's so smart... "

"Thank you!" He calls out to her.

"Yeah, fuck you." She tells him while walking out of the bathroom. "And to think I was gonna suck your dick."

"REALLY?" He pouts.

"We'll never know." She shoots him a SideEye while looking for one of their pens.

"But I love when you suck my cock." He pleads with her as she climbs back into the large bed with him. Colson starts kissing her neck as she hits the pen. "Pleease... " He whines.

Taking a huge hit, she pulls back, exhaling in his face. "Nope." She says.

"You're a fucking cunt." He laughs, kissing her through the smoke.

"Yup." She unapologetically agrees.

Colson lays back, propped on a pillow. Luna climbing up his body to straddle him. Looking down at him with a smirk, she calls him an Asshole again. Smirking back, he calls her a Bitch. Hitting the pen, she asks how badly he wants his dick sucked as she licks around his left nipple. His body tenses and cock grows underneath her when she blows the weed smoke around his wet nipple in a ring.

"Fuck!" He exclaims as she does the same to the spider on his right nipple. Making his body tingle. She then sloppily licks from the bottom of his ❌❌❌ tattoo up to the middle of his chest. Hitting the pen again and blowing the smoke down her saliva trail to his dick. "GOD DAMN, KITTEN!!" His body has goosebumps all over as his cock throbs for her mouth. Looking up at him, she gives him THAT One Look as she finally hands him the pen. "I fucking love you." He tells her.

"I know." Luna answers, smiling smugly into Colson's bright blue eyes; she seriously is a fucking bitch when she's hungover AND right.

Ducking her head down, she swirls her tongue around his dick's head before taking as much of him into her mouth as she can fit. He stretches out further and groans. Colson loves getting high while Luna's warm mouth slides up and down his cock. Closing his eyes, he runs his hands through her blonde hair as she sucks his dick at a steady pace.

Knowing that her pussy is his religion... He concludes that her mouth "Is Fucking heaven... " His brain explains as she pushes him deeper down her throat.

Losing control of himself, he starts pushing faster. Luna struggles and slaps his thigh as he shoves himself too deep into her mouth by the back of her head. Cumming down her throat.

"FUCKER!" She yells, almost choking. Wiping his lingering cum from her bottom lip. Her blue eyes flash the Ring of Fire. Rage blazing. "You don't skull fuck me until I'M READY." Luna states with anger.

"I'm sorry, Kitten. I couldn't help it. Your mouth is just too sweet." He apologizes reaching for her.

But she's already off the bed. Throwing on a tank and panties to answer the door for room service. Wanting nothing to do with him.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

They sit on the balcony eating breakfast. Colson's begining to feel better. Luna's still unamused by the CockJab. Continuing to apologize to her, he's met with rolled eyes.

"Try that shit again, Motherfucker. I'm sure you'll have fun explaining to my Grandmother how I died from suffocating on your cock." She tells him dryly. She's honestly over it, she just likes giving him a hard time.

"I'd let you suffocate me with your sweet pussy any day." He offers, trying not to laugh; this breaks her, making them to both laugh hysterically.

"He's so fucking stupid." She thinks, picturing the scenario in her mind. Laughing harder.

Just then her phone rings. She had turned it back on this morning but hadn't looked at it yet. Always being a major annoyance to Luna.

"Who dat be?" He asks her, popping a piece of pineapple in to his mouth.

"I don't know... " She says not recognizing the number.

"Hello?" She answers the phone on speaker.

"You Brooklyn Bitch! Surprised I caught you!" A male's voice says on the other line. Colson and Luna look at each other confused. Taking a moment for them both to place the voice, she lights a joint. The unidentified man continues on. "Question. You really gave Charlemagne the exclusive after only being on my show, like last week?" He asks with a testing tone to the voice that let's Luna figure out who it finally is.

"Good morning to you too, Ryan." She says flatly. "Am I On Air?? Cause I kinda feel like that's the first question I need to ask these days."

"Noooo, you're NOT On AIR... " Ryan nonchalantly tries to tell her.

Colson watches Luna clench her jaw. She takes another long drag before she hands it to him. Ryan knows Luna personally. She KNOWS he wouldn't greet her privately the way he just did. And she's not stupid, she heard him emphasize Air.

"Ewwwwww... What did he do?" Colson thinks, waiting for Luna to snap.

"Why aren't you calling me from your cell, RYAN?" Luna asks firmly as Seacrest stumbles. PISSED. Luna let's loose. "Woooooow... This is low." She starts in. "Did you even listen to the show?" She's talking fast but sternly, giving no room for a response. "Nikki called me on a friend tip. Char didn't even ask me ANYTHING and I CHOSE to release details about my private life because it needed to be said at THAT moment." He tries to interrupt her. She stops him. "No. I can't believe you just tried to sneak interview me."

"Yo. You dirty, Seacrest." Colson chooses to also chime in.

"Is that you, MG... " Ryan gets excited.

"You know having my private number is a fucking privilege. LOSE IT!!" Luna shouts angrily before banging the phone; standing up against the railing, she lights a Newport while puffing on it and staring over at Colson.

"It shouldn't be like this. I've always maintained a certain level of professionalism in my career." Luna complains, extremely irritated.

"I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever seen her in anything but black panties... " Colson's mind drifts.

"THAT." She says, pointing at her phone on the table. "That was fucking ridiculous." Her words bring Colson back.

"I know. I'm sorry." Colson agrees, pulling her over to him.

"What the fuck are you sorry about? It's not your fault. He was completely out of line." She tells him.

Grabbing her phone to text Monica, her lawyer, she doesn't know what she's going to do... But she knows this motherfucker is going to be held accountable somehow. Especially for ambushing her. Sighing, she sets her phone down afterwards.

"Hey." Colson takes her face in his hands. "Let's hit the spa before we go home."

"REALLY???" She asks, face lighting up.

"Yeah, Kitten. I think we need it." He answers, kissing her sweetly.

-------------------------------------------------------

✴️"I told them that wasn't gonna fly with her. FUCK. I hope she lets me explain." Ryan sits back in his chair after going to commercial. Furious with his Asshole producers over the bridge they may have just burnt for him.✴️

-------------------------------------------------------

At the spa, The Splendid Seven are still a spiritually connected, little pod floating along. Functioning better together than separate so much that Stephanie finds the time to join them. It being a natural need inside her soul.

First taking a steam, Mod jokes that The Girls should get naked. Colson shoots him a Nah, Dawg Look as The Girls dismiss him. They eat cheese cubes as they enjoy hot stone massages, slowly raising their serotonin. Luna manipulating her wound around her self care. Sipping on pineapple and rum cocktails while taking mud baths, they playfully fling mud at each other.

Manicures and pedicures follow for all. Colson picking a deep purple for Luna's toes. Sitting in the massage chair with the warm bubbles vibrating her feet, Luna leans over and kisses Colson on the cheek. Telling him Thank You.

"For what?" He asks with a half smile.

"For being you." She shrugs, lightly smiling back at him as he reaches for her hand.

-------------------------------------------------------

Rook leans up in his seat towards Luna on the flight back to LA. "Yo. Thanks for introducing me to Steph." He says to her in between the seats.

Luna unbuckles and turns around smiling. "Totally." She replies. "You guys seem to have gotten along well... " She looks at him with a teasing smile.

"Yeah, she's awesome. Really interesting and smart. We exchanged numbers... And may even collab." He smiles shyly.

"That'd be fucking gnarly!" Luna grins at him.

Rook throws Luna an elbow that she easily meets. It's kinda their thing. "Thanks again, Loons." He smiles as they both settle back into their seats, both pleased with the friendship made last night.

-------------------------------------------------------

Arriving in LA the sky is beautiful.

The Dr pops into Colson's house shortly after they get back. Luna's sitting on the kitchen island as the Dr tends to her. Undressing her wound, Colson stands off to the side as The Guys crowd around. This is the first time they've seen it. It's a solid hole through her body. Being met with SHIT, OH FUCKs and GODDAMNs. Annoying the hell out of Colson. He hates that she's hurt but hates more that he didn't answer that night.

"It looks good, Miss. Smith... Mr. Baker?" He calls him over.

"It's healing nicely. Two weeks in and you're clear of infection. The wound is also starting to naturally bind itself, which is good. So, I'm very pleased with your progress. I want you to stay on the antibiotics. Keep with the movement. The muscle will never be the same but it'll keep it strong. And how's the pain?" The Dr asks Luna as he wraps her back up.

"Really, Doc?" She asks raising her eyebrows.

"Okay, okay... Just be careful." He says writing her scripts out. "I wanna see you again in another month. But if it starts weeping or there's any changes in the pain, call me immediately." He finishes, looking at both Luna and Colson.

"Yes, Dr... " They both agree, Thanking him before Colson walks him out.

"YOOOO!!! LunaTic! That's a solid hit right there!" Slim hollers walking back over to her. "I didn't realize it was like THAT!"

"Yeah." Baze agrees. "How the fuck have you been doing all the shit you've been doing the last 2wks. I mean, DAMN!!"

"BECAUSE SHE'S A FUCKING LUNAAAAATIC!!" Rook howls before laughing while Luna sits on the island, watching them quietly with a smile playing on her lips as she pops two 30s.

"Don't fucking encourage her." Colson barks at them, walking back into the kitchen and sliding in between Luna's legs. "I'm glad you're okay, Asshole." He snarks her as he grips her ass and kisses her hard.

"Me too. Dick." She giggles while pulling his hair back and biting his neck.

"CHRIST, get a room!!" Baze calls out.

"Fine." Colson shrugs, scooping her up off of the island and carrying her to his room while kissing her the whole way upstairs as The Guys WHOOOOP behind them.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson lays Luna softly on the bed, kissing her as she draws her legs up to his sides. She has her arms resting above her head. Gazing at him pointedly.

His teeth nip her ear before his mouth moves down her neck. Matching his actions, she claws and kisses his shoulder. Stopping both of them by pulling him up to her mouth by his jaw.

"We can't." She utters softly, shaking her head.

Colson sighs, laying his head on her right shoulder. "I knew this was bound to happen." He sighs again, lifting off of her to kiss her. "Well, we had a good run." He teases.

"Fuck youuuuuuu!" She laughs, trying to push him off of her. "At least I'm not fucking pregnant."

"You don't wanna have my babies?" He asks, nibbling at her stomach.

Giggling and trying to make him stop, she can't filter her words. "No! I don't know if I wanna have any babies!" She exclaims.

This stops him. "Really?" He asks, looking down at her

Shrugging, she strokes his hair and answers honestly. "It's never been a priority to me." She tilts her head slightly to look at him fully. "Does that change anything for Us?" She asks him.

"Oh. Fuck. Most men wanna procreate" Luna feels herself begin to panic.

Climbing up so that they're side by side and eye to eye on the bed, Colson answers without hesitation. "No." Stroking the blonde hairs out of her face.

She cocks back. "Really?" She asks, challenging him.

"I'm in love with YOU and wanna spend my life doing things with YOU. We have Case. You two are all I need." He wipes the single tear off of her cheek before kissing her.

Her mind goes blank. Colson's words are so sweet and relieving that her mind spazzes the fuck out.

"I'm just saying though, we'd make some beautiful babies." He tells her, making her laugh and pull him in for another kiss. "Netflix and chill?" He smirks at her.

"I fucking love you." She pouts before kissing him again. "But I'm not giving you a blowie tonight, you already CockJabbed me once today."

"CockJabbed?" He laughs kissing her.

"YEAH. That shit is scary. I told you Death by Suffocation of The Cock." She's laughing now too.

"I'm sorry. I won't CockJab you again. I promise, Kitten." Still laughing through kisses to her rolled eyes, she knows that's a lie.

They spend the night eating Chinese food, sharing joints, cuddling and watching Tarantino movies. Wrapped in each other. Stoned, full, content and overly happy.

Colson's mind wanders to Luna and Casie. "She'd be a really good mom." He thinks, kissing her on her forehead.

**********************************

Snuggled into Colson, Luna thinks about what they had talked about. Justin and her had decided together, a long time ago that they didn't want kids. It had never really been something Luna had thought about since then. "I don't know... Maybe one day..." She thinks. "Probably not though." The quick thought pops back in after her mother's and own lifestyles flash through her mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 9.1K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
22.5K 308 9
Welcome to my first one shot book. I've read a lot of one shots and I decided it was my time to write one. If you guys didn't know already, I like th...
255K 7.1K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
92.1K 1.7K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...