A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."

1.6K 38 5
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

After collecting themselves out of the studio the night before, Luna and Colson had hung out with everyone for the rest of the night. Drinking, laughing and smoking. They had decided to release Bad Things on Friday but are still unsure if they want to shoot a video or not. Both have a lot of projects in the pipeline and he has a show in NC on Friday with a tour kicking off in less than a month. Beyond tired, they pass out while talking. Holding each other in comfy clothes through the night. Instead of naked from fucking. As usual.

-------------------------------------------------------

Monday is insane. They wake up to complete chaos. Luna has 137 missed calls. On top of the ridiculous amount of texts, Snaps, and emails. Knowing she pre loaded everything, she had silenced her phone before falling asleep. Having Colson do the same.

"Kitten, this is fucking wild! The internet is lit the fuck up. You guys are all over it!" He says to her excitedly. Grabbing her chin for a solid kiss.

"I know." She sighs. "It already has over 100,000 views." It's not even 11:30A.

"That's a bad thing?" He looks at her confused, noticing her tone.

She puts her free hand over her face. "This is gonna blow me out." She sighs.

"What do you mean?" He asks, still confused.

Luna drops her phone and stretches out long as she pulls the covers over her head. Wiggling her exposed feet. Red toes dancing.

"Mmmmm... " Colson thinks as his dick hardens, getting distracted.

"I'm not mainstream, Bunny. You know this. I have my fan base but... " She sighs again from under the blanket. "I'm small because I wanna be. And this just put me out there to OVER 100,000 people. That's a Fucking lot."

Colson pulls the covers off of her face. Stroking her cheekbone with his thumb, he starts to comfort her. "Because you create ART, Loons. That speaks to and for people. What you and Ash did is amazing. You guys are giving a LOUD voice to so many women. AND think of how much the merch is going to help out those clinics." He kisses her on the forehead as he slides down the bed to meet her eyes. Laying on their sides, facing each other, he continues. "You always say it's important to use your platform."

Sighing yet again, she agrees with him. "I know. I just have a feeling that this is really gonna change a lot of things. You have to think Bunny, we've been living in a bubble for the last 2wks. No body knows about us yet. Once Bad Things drops, we're out there and our bubble pops." She looks at him concerned; he loves that she doesn't chase the limelight.

"It's gonna come out eventually. I'm not worried about it. We got this on lock, Kitten. I've been dealing with this shit for years. I got you." Colson reassures her as he kisses her temple lightly.

"I know. I just have my hands in too much illegal shit. I don't like my name being out there like that." She complains.

"Well, as of 7A this morning it is and like I just said, I GOT you." He tells her firmly before pulling her carefully on to him, mindful of her shoulder. He brushes her hair out of her face before he kisses her. "Now stop worrying." He rolls her on to her back.

Kissing her jaw down to her neck. He sits up pulling his white shirt off and briefs. Following suit, she carefully slips off her gray one and panties. She lays back down as he bites the scorpion on her stomach, making her jump as he kisses his way back up to her face. Her body is flashing with heat as she drags her chipped nails up his back. Both of them moaning. He pins her right arm above her head as she guides him into her with her left.

"Oh Fuuuuck... " She lowly lets out.

"UnhHunh." He agrees, feeling the warmth of her tight pussy.

Pumping into her slowly, his head is floating. She pushes her hips up into him, following his rhythm. He pulls her head back by her hair, kissing her hard and sloppy. Panting, they exchange sweet I Love Yous into each other's eyes. Fucking each other deep and slow. There's a soft intimacy instead of their usual raging hunger. Legs wrapped around him, he feels her clench.

"Go head." He tells her pleading eyes. Making her cum with him. Laying inside and on top of her, he lifts his head out of the tangle her blonde hair. He looks into her eyes before kissing her. "I've got you, Luna ADELAIDE Smith. Forever."

"Fuck you, Richard." She giggles through his kiss. Pulling back to look into his bright blue ones, she tells him he fucking better before kissing him back.

"I'm gonna start calling you Addie." He declares. 🎶You know I keep that Addie, yeah🎶 He sings to her smile and rolled eyes.

"You're an idiot." She giggles again.

🎶An idiot in love with an Addie, yeah🎶 He continues singing to her as she kisses him to shut him up.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna's in the kitchen. Colson in the studio. The Band scattered through out the house. Dressed in a loose tank and ripped jeans, she calls Ashley first.

"You're up? I'm coming over!!!" Ashley exclaims before Luna can even say Hey; quickly hanging up to Luna's laughter.

She then calls her grandmother. "Oh, Luna!!" She gushes. "It's INCREDIBLE! So powerful and unrelenting. I'm beyond proud of you and Ash!"

"Thanks, Mom-Mom." Luna beams into the phone. "That means a lot."

They talk about Joni and the other's thoughts. Luna tells her they've all texted or called and that she intends to respond individually. She lets out that she's a little overwhelmed at the moment. She expresses her fear of over exposure. Patti comforts her, advising her to do what she's always done. Be true to herself and follow her instincts. Ashley walks in the door as they're on the phone. Luna passes it to her.

"Hey, Mom-Mom!!!" She greets Luna's grandmother warmly.

Patti loves Ashley like a granddaughter. They chat easily for a bit before she passes her back to Luna. Congratulations are given and love exchanged before they hang up.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"DUDE!!!!" Ashley grabs Luna by the hands. "Last time I looked, over 200,000 views. My way over, three different fucking stations. This is fucking HUGE. We gotta get it streaming." She says seriously.

Luna sighs. "Charles was next on my list... "

"You okay?" Ashley asks her.

"Enhhhh... Nervous about where this is gonna go. I'm not looking to be fucking famous, Ash, ya know?" She answers, sighing again.

"Well Bitch, you're basically living with a famous musician and are putting out bangers on blast. What do you expect? FUCK, Loons, you're THAT Brooklyn Bitch. You're ALREADY famous." Ashley snarks at her.

"You know what I Fucking mean, Ash." She gives her friend a dirty look.

"I do." Ashley responds, knowing Luna all too well. "But, I don't know what to tell you because if it isn't here already, it's coming. Fucking ride it, Loon. Your way. The way you do everything. Now, let's talk about this merch." She finishes dismissing Luna's fear.

Luna lights a joint, knowing that's the end of THAT as she pulls a notebook across the kitchen table. The Girls pass both back and forth. Getting high and creating together. As they're working, Colson comes up saying he's running out for a bit before kissing Luna GoodBye.

The bestfriends decide on two black shirts; a long sleeve and a T, with two options. One being No, I Won't Smile But I'll Show You My Teeth or You Smile, Asshole. Both in deep red. Blazing across the front of the shirts, the idea being should someone look at your tits, it will be the only thing they see. Nightmare standing alone on the back

They choose to make a black hoodie also. Ashley has the perfect image in her phone. It's of her friend Lucy clenching her teeth. They wanna place the image on the back and the word BULLY on the front in the same color red as Lucy's lipstick. Ashley planning to call Lucy for her permission.

The last item they choose to create is a leather studded fanny pack with Nightmare across it in the original deep red. Excited and confident, they begin to make phone calls. Luna to her lable first. Ashley to Lucy and a couple others.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

While on the phone with Charles, Luna keeps repeating the same phrase. "Check my contract. Check my contract. Check my contract." The bills started coming in early and he's screaming his head off. Especially after she told him that the song needs to be streamed, that she wants merch and for the proceeds to go to a non profit. "Fight me for it." She dares him. "I'll go straight to fucking Peter." Being even more pissed to lose the profits off the merch, Charles concedes knowing Peter will side with Luna. He's already pissed at the idea of her walking next month. "Check my contract." Luna repeats again before he agrees. She doesn't give a fuck. "You want a Top 40... You gotta pay for it. Bitch. Monica will be in touch." She states coldly before hanging up.

Calling Monica next. It's a quick conversation. Monica praising the song and confirms the link up with Yellowhammer. Before they hang up, she tells Luna that she's been in contact with the ACLU. This delights Luna as she thanks Monica. Telling Ashley to her equal happiness.

Luna takes the time to call each of her grandmother's friends. Thanking them personally for their help and support. The older punks couldn't be more thrilled or delighted.

Finally, she sends out personal texts to the 24 women in the video. Doing the same. Her phone's been going off all day. After, she goes on Twitter to love and personally thank each of their release tweets. Still having a ton of texts, Snaps and emails to get through.

Lucy happily agrees to allow her picture to be used. She loves the song. Congratulating The Girls and excited to be involved. Excited or not, Ashley and Luna know that they need a contract. Luna texts Monica. Luna and Ashley call Hannah together to thank her and rave over her skill. It's a fun conversation, ending with promises of hanging out soon. After, Luna turns to Ashley.

"Wanna sit by the pool?" She asks her.

"Totally." Ashley replies.

"Beer and a suit?" Luna offers.

"Definitely." She agrees, grabbing beers and heading upstairs behind her.

Sitting by the pool, drinking and smoking with her friend, they laugh at the crazy Snaps of their and Luna's friends freaking out over their song. She continues replying to them, plus texts and emails before tiring from it. Finally diving into the pool.

-------------------------------------------------------

"She's gonna fucking LOVE this." Colson thinks to himself walking out of Tiffany's in LA.

-------------------------------------------------------

Later in the evening Colson, Luna, Ashley and The Band are all in the kitchen. They're talking about the show on Friday.

"We're gonna drop Bad Things Friday morning, what do you guys think about adding it to the show that night?" He asks looking at The Band than Luna.

"I think it'll kick ass live." Rook says.

"Yeah." Baze agrees, nodding his head.

AJ chimes in "Shouldn't be a problem. It's not like we didn't record it in one take."

"What about the piano?" Luna asks Colson.

He thinks for a minute. "You open on it, then I bring you MainStage with me and we'll have someone drop in for you?"

She nods. "That'll work."

"WORRDDD!!!!" He shouts. "The World feels Bad Things on Friday!!" He declares, lifting his beer to everyone.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Upstairs in Colson's bedroom, Luna's sitting on the bed. She's still responding to incoming texts, Snaps and tweets. There's a ton.

"This is FUCKING exhausting." She thinks, rubbing her forehead. Fingers falling into her hair. Gripping it.

Colson sees her annoyance as he walks in. He takes her phone, kissing her. "Take a break. I have something for you." His deep voice husks while slipping a blue box into her hands instead.

Luna looks up amused with her eyebrows raised. "Not my usual style... " She says flatly.

"Just shut up and open it." He scoffs at her with a light laugh, shaking his head.

"She can be such an Asshole." He thinks, smiling to himself.

She opens the box. Pulling out the soft blue bag, a heavy sliver chain with a tiny padlock on it slides out of it into her hand. Luna looks up at him smiling with THAT One Look. He crouches in front of her, producing a key from around his own neck. Her nipples harden as he takes the necklace from her, unlocks it and places the chain around her neck. Looking into her eyes as he seals it with the lock around her throat.

"I've got the only key because you're mine. And I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked." He informs her as she feels her body flush from watching him tuck it safely under his shirt.

For all her wildness, there's something sexy about about him locking her down. "I love you." She states firmly. Kissing him all over and pulling him onto the bed with her; she's learning how to function with this stupid shoulder. She kisses him deeply on the mouth. "I love it. Thank you." She coos in between kisses, touching his promise.

"I knew you would." He smirks "Doubt me. Bitch." She laughs kissing him again.

Colson runs his hands through her hair before gripping her breasts. He lifts up to take off his shirt and the rest of his clothes. She does the same. He hates that he can't undress her. She looks at him coyly before biting her lip and getting on all fours.

"My dirty little whore." He smiles.

❗ SLAP ❗

Colson's big hand comes down hard on her sweet ass. She yelps out. Running his hand up her back, he taunts her. "You want it, don't you?"

"Yes, please." She begs; he loves that she's a Fucking Cunt in real life but submissive to him in the bedroom.

❗ SLAP ❗

Spanking her again before grabbing her hips. Working himself into her with patience. Once inside, they both moan in pleasure.

"I fucking love your cock!" She cries to him, slamming her thick ass into him.

He's thrusting into her deep with a steady pace. She arches her back and throws her head back. Making her hair tickle his face. This picks up his pace. Slamming hard into each other, they're both panting and on the brink. Grabbing her hair and pulling her body up, his hand is around her throat. Necklace laced in his fingers.

"Cum NOW." He whispers into her ear, making her shake in mind-blowing relief as they both burst for each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 179K 64
Cal Jackson's new life as a rockstar fails to account for one thing: the existence of the girl he loves. ***** "What are you thinking about?" she ask...
233K 4.5K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
117K 6.1K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
9.4K 1K 78
It all started with a dare. A stupid, damn dare! Challenged to slap a stranger, Skylee Kingston wasn't the one to fall back from saving her dignity...