Naruto The Dragon God (DISCON...

By BlackArt23

Naruto is born with very little chakra leading his parents to neglect him for his two siblings. But after ove... More

Info
Naruto-Revised
Jiraiya-Revised
Update
Time flies
The transformation begins
Good Memories
Bad Memories
The orb breaks
The day the Elemental Nations shook
Finding myself
The great blue ocean
The Marineford Incident
Remembering A Promise
A Promise Kept: Part 1
A Promise Kept: Part 2
A Promise Kept: Part 3
Making New Enemies
A Promise Kept: Part 4
A Promise Kept: Part 5
A Promise Kept: Part 6
Tenrou Island
The Dragon VS The Monster
INFO (Not A Chapter)
Five Years Passed
Amassing Darkness
Training
Dark Preparations
Grand Magic Games Part 1
Grand Magic Games Part 2
Grand Magic Games Part 3
Grand Magic Games Part 4
Grand Magic Games Part 5
Grand Magic Games Part 6
Grand Magic Games Part 7
Update On The Story

IMPORTANT NOTICE

1.3K 15 7
By BlackArt23

Hello everybody, I hope you're having a great day. Normally I would post this in "Conversation." However, I'm having difficulty sending the post. So, I'll be posting this message here, and in my other stories. Now onto the message.

I wanted to write this message, in order to let you know of the changes coming. I have decided, after much deliberation, that I will no longer be using this account. When I created this account, I was a imaginative and inexperienced writer. I enjoyed coming up with stories, and writing them down for others to see.

However, I slowly began to loose interest in my stories and using this account. For the longest time I believed that I had stopped working on my various stories, simply because I had grown bored of them or was disinterested in writing them. However, I've recently come to understand it wasn't because I had grown bored with writing my stories, it was a mixture of life and this account.

I'd realized that this mixture of managing this account and my personal life, created this form of pressure. This pressure that I had placed upon myself, with focusing on my life and trying to please all of those that read my stories, was why I had stopped writing. Believe me when I say I enjoy writing, and that I enjoy watching people read and critique my work.

That is why I have decided to leave this account behind, and re-established myself on a new account. In other words, I am leaving behind this account and all my stress here, for a brand new and stress free account. My new account is SeaEmperorMadara78, this is where I will be posting my stories from now on. I hope to see some of you there, and I hope you enjoy the stories I will be publishing there soon.

This account will remain active for three days, starting today. After three days I will no longer be active on this account. Please feel free to ask me any questions over at my new account, and I will try to respond. I hope to see you all there, and have a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 32 9
Neglected by his family, Naga Uzumaki eldest son of Nadja Namikaze & Kushina Uzumaki, is found by the Dragon King Drago & trained in the art of Drago...
132K 1.8K 31
The third Hokage sacrificed his life instead of Minato and seal Nine Tail in Naruto and his siblings. Because of having only soul Naruto is Neglected...
255K 4.8K 18
Naruto has an older sister, who is 5 years older than him, Miyuki Uzumaki! She is a perfect combination of there parents, kushina Uzumaki and Minato...
50.5K 1.3K 71
What is Naruto wasn't the only child of kushina and Minato..what if they had a child before Naruto.. That older child is you Y/n Uzumaki,the first so...