Closer: Tyler, The Creator

By RadicalMisfits

[COMPLETED] On her way to her new job, Nadine encounters someone mysterious. He's involved with everything sh... More

1. Day In, Day Out
2. Parfum
3. Ghostride
4. Anonymous
5. Windows
6. Rush
7. Supply and Demand
8. Cash
9. Dark
10. Payback
11. Sprung
13. Hollow
14. Dead To Me
15. Stockroom
16. Fantasies
17. Bloody
18. Gentle
19. Debt
20. Dancer
21. Erotic
22. Sore
23. Secrets
24. Quickie
25. Premiere
26. Cracking
27. Jaws
28. Favors
29. Murder
30. Old Habits
31. Threesome
32. Obsession
33. Birthday Surprise
34. Tape You
35. Unexpected
36. Vixen
37. Roam
38. End.

12. Golf

4.8K 138 318
By RadicalMisfits

I skipped my class this morning, luckily I had the day off from work too. Tyler had texted me to join him at a country club in Bel-Air, where they'd be presumably playing golf.

I got ready as I checked my phone.

it's hot out there, wear something breathable
-Tyler

I chuckled as I rolled my eyes, I knew what he wanted. Hmm, what to wear to a golf course?

I dug through my workout drawer, something I haven't touched since I ran track in high school.

I pulled out some short black running shorts and a cropped tank top to go with some running sneakers. I slicked up my bun as I made an effort and put on a little more makeup.

I heard a honk outside as I looked out the window; Tyler.

I opened the passenger seat, Tyler eyeing me as I closed the door.

His lips reached over to mine before I lifted a finger in front of him.

"Just because I have a spare key to your house doesn't mean I'm not still mad at you."

He smirked.

"You're gonna make it real fucking hard today then."

I scrunched my face at him as we made our way back up into the Bel-Air hills.

"Who are we even meeting up with?" I asked.

"This lawyer and his wife."

"Lawyer?"

"I gotta keep the relationships good between these people. He saved my ass a few years back from a drug charge. We cool now, we go golfing like once every month."

"Let me guess...He's one of the best lawyers in LA—," I mocked his deep voice.

"In California," he emphasized, looking over at me as we laughed.

We got to the country club; the golf course was huge. We got to the gate, it was secure so only a select few people could get in.

"Mr. Okonma, go right ahead." The older lady smiled as she opened the gate for Tyler to get through.

"Damn, they know you-know you."

"They better. I pay niggas ten grand a month for this shit."

My ears perked up at the price. I wasn't surprised at this point, honestly. We got out of the car as the vallet took the keys from Tyler.

We made our way into the check in. The lady assuring him that his other party awaited outside.

He put a hand on my lower back as we made our way outside.

He waved to a white man around Tyler's age, maybe a few years older. He was handsome to say the least—slicked brown hair with the classic blue eyes. His wife was pretty too, a blonde with a gorgeous body; fuck, I was jealous.

"What's up nigga!" Tyler greeted him, then slightly hugging the blonde.

"You don't get tired of calling me that huh?" The man laughed.

The man looked over at me, taking out his hand.

"Richard. Tyler's lawyer,"

"Nadine." I shook it.

"And I'm Jessica," The girl came over for a hug instead.

"You guys..." Richard insinuated with his eyes if we were something more.

"No, no just friends," I smiled. Tyler agreed.

We small talked before Richard handed us the golf clubs.

"Look, this shit right here easy." Tyler swung the club as he hit the golf ball perfectly; and the ball landed far.

"Remember who you learnt that shit from though," Richard hit the ball, and it went just a little bit farther than Tyler's.

"My turn!" Jessica bent forwards.

"A little further," Richard pushed her back forward a little more jokingly.

They both laughed, and I rolled my eyes. She seemed to like the playfulness though.

She fixed her posture as she hit the ball, and it landed a little behind but it was still close.

"Oh shit, you been practicing?" Tyler smirked at her, watched her lick her lips.

"Just for you," she winked.

I knew they were joking but it was weird. Maybe that was just the way they fucked with each other. They turned to look at me as I made my way up.

"Just so y'all know, I've never done this be—,"

"Nah, you got it. Here," Tyler came from behind me as he positioned my body in the right stance. His feet spreed my feet farther apart.

I felt my cheeks flush as he let go, letting me hit the ball. We squinted as we saw the ball fall.

It surprisingly went better than I thought; it fell around where Jessica's was.

"Oh shit! How the fuck?" Tyler's eyes widened as he realized how far it had gotten.

"Mm, you got some competition Okonma," Richard laughed.

We conversed as we went through the course, getting onto the golf kart. Tyler talked business with Richard as Jessica and I made small talk. Honestly, the shit was getting boring. I didn't get golf at all, but I wanted to be around Tyler anyway so I dealt with it.

We played for about an hour until we finished. We got to the front where we started.

"Oh shit, boss is calling. I'll be back," Richard spoke, answering the call.

"I'm gonna go get some water inside, y'all want anything?"

"Nah, I'm good," Tyler responded.

"I'm okay too!" Jessica smiled.

She was too fucking giddy for my taste.

I went back inside as the air conditioning hit my body. I grabbed a glass of water as I watched them from the glass window.

Jessica's hand trailed Tyler's body.

Tyler towered over her as he spoke, she bit her lip as he said who knows what.

I watched it unfold; my eyes darting to every movement they made. Tyler moved a strand of hair from her face as she looked at him. It reminded me of the way I looked at his lips when he talked.

My blood began to boil.

I watched as Richard came back, and they quickly parted. She removed her hand from his arm almost instantly.

I didn't realize how hard I was gripping the wine glass filled with water as I felt water drip down my hand. I looked down, it had partly cracked.

I cursed as I made my way back to Tyler's parked car.

...

"What the fuck Nadine? I was looking all over for you." Tyler climbed into the drivers seat as I crossed my arms. I didn't want to look at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you now?" He asked again, facing me.

"Have you been with her?"

He was taken aback by my question.

"Jessica?"

"Who the fuck has that much chemistry with someone they're not close with?" I adjusted myself so we faced eachother. I was fuming inside but I stayed calm for the sake of not looking crazy.

"Fine. You wanna know so fucking bad? We did fuck. We fucked multiple times behind his fucking back. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

My mouth parted as I was going to reply, but I kept silent. It was the truth, after all.

"She's pretty."

He let out a laugh.

"We forreal doing this right now?"

"All I said was that I understand. She's pretty. I'd probably fuck her too."

He raised his eyebrows slightly. He moved closer as his hand grazed my thigh.

"Mm, you'd fuck her?"

"Don't get too fucking excited."

"You know, if you're asking for a threesome I'd definitely plan that out."

I pushed him away as I let out a chuckle.

"But forreal, it's you over her any fucking day."

His lips trailed my neck as his hand slipped into my shorts, his fingers slightly grazing my underwear.

I stopped him before I got too heated, and he smirked, turning on the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 745 46
[COMPLETED] After moving and taking her Family's desired dream, she met a random guy with a strange vibe which the same as the boy from her past that...
8.1M 238K 41
"So this was all just a game to you . . .this whole time, you pretended to like me in order to humiliate me in front of the entire school?" An air of...
48.9K 1.7K 43
[COMPLETED] Tyler meets the new boy in his art class, Wyatt, who is also in the school's journalism club. They hit it off, but Tyler can't understand...
129K 4.6K 32
[COMPLETED] Salem moves to university, finally away from all the small minded people of her small town; and she's going to UCLA, her dream school...