Rebel

By booknerd1203

Rebels demand freedom while their oppressors are not willing to let their slaves go. Decisions have to be mad... More

Please read
Prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
Character List
chapter five
authors note!!!!
chapter six
Making a new cover
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter ten
tentative cast list
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
update coming soon!!
Chapter twenty three PART ONE
chapter twenty three PART TWO
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
NEW COVER!!!!
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
update coming soon!!
chapter thirty
lap top almost fixed!!
chapter thirty one
Christmas!!!
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Untitled Part 45
chapter 34
Untitled Part 47
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter thirty eight
Watt pad mess up
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 40.5
Epilogue
Authors note

chapter four

1K 69 3
By booknerd1203

It has been two day and I have never had to pee so badly in my entire life. I decide to think of memories from home to distract myself. I think of when Daniel and Landon first started to teach me how to fight. In the beginning they would have me pinned in under thirty seconds. Soon I learned to take advantage of my small stature. I was fast so if I tried to stay one step ahead I could at the very least have enough time to run. At first my kicks and punches were sloppy but with practice I got to where I was able to have control over them. After a few weeks I was able to escape from Landon and Daniel's attacks and once I even pinned Landon.

I enjoyed my time spent learning from Daniel and Landon. My father was busy having to travel to the other rebel villages more often than not. He started to leave Daniel and Landon in charge last year. This year he would take either Daniel or Landon with him when he traveled and I would be in charge with whichever one of the boys was left behind. It thrilled me when my father told me that he thought I was ready to be left in charge with whichever one of the boys remained. I was ecstatic and remember doing a little happy dance that had Daniel and Landon laughing at me.

When I thought back on my childhood Landon was always around me when he wasn't doing things for my father. We started going exploring in the surrounding area of where ever the village was at the time when I was fifteen. I think he knew the stuff with my mom was bothering me and I needed an outlet. He let me vent and there was never a time when I was ever without his support.

I remember one day after my mother had been gone for a while when we went exploring we found a small pond. It was beautiful with flowers covering the water. The flowers floated gently along the water as if they had no problems. The random ripples in the water would gently cause them to rock but never tip over. I noticed Landon watching me out of the corner of my eye. I turned to ask him what was wrong when his lips collided with mine, I was stunned frozen but then felt myself lean into him. He was gently his hands cupping my face. I felt sparks flying and butterflies in my stomach. I had never felt this before and I didn't want it to stop. I felt him pull away and I let out a small whine without meaning too. He chuckled as heat raised to me cheeks causing me to blush.

"I'm glad I didn't scare you. I've been wanting to that for a while." he was blushing now and I found it adorable.

"I-I-I didn't th-think that y-y-you liked me." I stuttered out which only made me blush more. I had had feelings for Landon ever since I can remember but I just assumed he would never like me because I still believed what my mother told me. So I tried to ignore the feelings I had for him.

"I have loved you since I saw you in the wild flower field picking flowers to put into Alison's hair for her fifth birthday party." He said softly as he took a piece of my hair and tucked it behind my ear. That means he has loved me for over six years! All this time has gone by and we were both too afraid to say anything. I felt a pang in my heart when I thought of all the time we have lost. "I will always love you Caroline" he says softly as he kisses my forehead.

"You love me?" I whispered. "Landon I don't know what to say."

"How do you feel about me?" he asked softly.

I knew that I loved him but I was too afraid to say it. I was too afraid of giving in and being with him. He would end up realizing he didn't love me and then I would be all alone with a broken heart. "I know I feel something for you but I don't know it is love" I say quietly. I see the color drain from his face and he looks at the ground. I grab his hand and squeeze it. "Landon please look at me" I pleaded. He slowly lifted his eyes to mine. "I feel this flutter every time you look at me or talk to me. When we kissed I felt sparks all over my body and I didn't want it to end. I am just afraid. What if I admit that I love you and you decide in a few years you don't want me any more so you leave me behind and move on to someone else? What happens when you realize that I can't make you happy" I question softly.

It will always come back to my mother and what she told me. Here I have the man that I have loved since before I can remember telling me he loves me and I am too scared to say it back. My head drops and I look at the ground ashamed that I will never be good enough for Landon. He may think he wants me but he will change his mind. He uses a finger to lift my chin and looks into my eyes.

"I understand Caroline. I don't want to push you or rush you in any way. I will always be here even if you don't want to give us a chance. I won't leave you I promise. I will never stop loving you and I will never stop proving it to you. I will make you see that you deserved to be loved and cherished Caroline."

His eyes never left mine. I know he loves me I can see it in his eyes. I love him too I know I do but I can't say it. I try but nothing comes out. All I can hear is what my mother told me. He will leave me one day and I know it. I won't be able to make him happy. Landon deserves so much better than me. He deserves a wife who can sew and back sweet bread.

"Landon you have always been there for me ever since before I can remember. You protected me and taught me how to fight and hunt. But you deserve so much better than me you deserve someone who can make you happy." My voice cracks at the end and his hands are cupping my face again and he has this stupid goofy grin on his face. Why is he grinning in a time like this!

"Caroline you make me happy. You have always and always will make me happy. Why else would I follow you around like a lost little puppy?" he chuckles.

"I don't know how to love you" I whisper it. It was so quiet I don't know if he even heard it.

He uses his thumbs to stroke my cheeks and then leans in and kisses my nose. "We will learn together. You and I sweetheart till the very end we will be together. I will be with you through everything." His voice is full of honesty and love. I lean into his hands.

"I am afraid I will hurt you" I say before I realize that I am afraid I will hurt him. I don't know how to love someone. If I hurt him I would never be able to live with myself. It would destroy me.

"You will, and I will probably end up hurting you too. Love isn't about always being happy and never hurting the other person. Sometimes people get hurt because we are humans we can't help it. What makes love real is when we work through the problems that come up. I am not going to run Caroline I love you. I know you are afraid but I'm not. We can do this together. We can take things as slow as you want to." I can hear his love for me in his voice and tears are streaming down my face.

Before I could respond his lips were on mine. His lips are so soft and gentle I can feel his love pouring into me through this kiss. I love him so much.

I am brought back to the present when a particularly sharp pain stings my bladder. I can't hold it another two days and I am certainly not wetting myself. I was so stupid to snap at him. He was trying to rile me up and I fell right into his hands. I need to get my temper under control and soon. It's time to start picking my battles. If I have any hope of escaping and finding Alison I need him to trust me enough to not have me tied up all the time. At the rate I am going now I will probably be tied up for a while. I just need to pee so bad the pain is getting worse and I don't know if I can take it any longer.

"William!" I yelled loudly before I could talk myself out of it. I don't even know if he is going to come but it's worth the chance. I am about to yell again when the door opens and in walks a rather smug looking William.

"What can I help you with Pet?" His eyes are full of humor. He can see how much I am quivering from holding in my pee.

"Can I please use the bathroom?" I ask quietly not making eye contact with him.

"Hmmmm I don't know, can you?" he sneers

It takes all the self-control I have to not roll my eyes or say a smart comment. "May I please us the bathroom?" I try again still not making eye contact.

"Yes my little Pet you can" I sigh in relief "after you admit that you love this Landon boy" he says smirking. He can't know that I love Landon. Landon will become a tool he can use against me.

Of course there is always a catch. "I do not love him William he is--" he cuts me off before I can finish.

"You do know that I can tell when you are lying right? I don't like being lied to. It would be good for you to remember who is in charge here. Don't anger me Pet, you won't like the outcome." He snarls.

You think after I have given myself pep talks about staying calm and not purposefully angering him I would listen to myself but obviously my survival skills are taking a vacation. All of the sudden I am laughing at him but I stop only after a few seconds when I almost pee myself. I cross my legs tightly and look at him with pleading eyes.

"Please just let me use the bathroom. If you don't let me use the bathroom I am going to end up peeing on myself and this bed." My voice is weak and it cracks at the end. I lower my head when I feel the first tear fall. What is wrong with me why am I crying? I am letting my father, Daniel and Landon down. They trained me on what to do if I was ever to be captured and I am completely screwing it up. If they found me right now they would see a puffy eyed pitiful girl who is a disappointment. I have to pull it together for them and for Alison. I am her only chance at escaping.

I turn my face away from him so he can't see the tears streaming down my face. He's at my side then untying my hands. Once I am free I try to scoot away from him and end up falling off the bed. He laughs and points to a door on the left side of the room. "That one is the bathroom make it fast."

I leave the bathroom to see William sitting on my bed with a tray of food in his lap. I stand awkwardly by the door of the bathroom for a few minutes before I head over to the bed. He doesn't look at me instead he tilts his head back and looks at the ceiling. "Sit" he orders. I decide not to fight him so I sit on the bed and lean back against the headboard and try not to stare at the food on his lap. I am starving and it looks delicious. My stomach gives a loud growl and I glance over at William. He is staring at me now and I quickly look at my lap. He slides the tray from his lap and onto mine and then nods. That's all the permission I need to dig in and scarf down as much food as possible I don't know when my next meal will be. I have been here roughly seven days and this is the second time I have been fed.

After I finish William stands up and looks down at me. "You will shower and change now that you have eaten. There will be a dress laid out for on the bed when you are done bathing." He says as if I was a small child

"I don't wear dresses. Can I not just wear some pants and a long sleeve t shirt?" I ask quietly trying not to sound rude.

"No you will wear the dress whether you like it or not" he says sternly and walks out of the room.

.

.

.

.

.

Not very long, but we did find out who Landon was and why Caroline is so against William knowing she loves him. I know some of you might be thinking this story isnt goign to be very long if she is already captured, but i have plans my lovely readers. This story has a lot of events and characters that have not even been mentioned yet. In the next chapter we will get to meet some people from Carolines past!!! will it be a flashback?? or maybe she escapes?? who knows??? Well I know..hehehehehe. Don't worry the next chapter will be up no later then tomorrow. Most likely it will be up by tonight. Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think!!!

so I think i posted a picture of who I see Caroline as. I'm not positive that I did it right. Let me know if you can see it or not. Thanks11

Booknerd1203

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.1K 24
Caroline Forbes lives in Mystic Falls. She is a 2 year old vampire, stuck as a 17 year old girl for eternity. Mystic Falls is known for its supernatu...
567K 17.2K 71
Highest Ranking: #1 in werewolf [13/06/2023] #1 in revenge [29/07/19] #1 in alpha [13/06/2023] #1 in luna [13/06/2023] #1 in paranormal [04/08/19] #...
51K 2.1K 33
"Don't lose hope Isabella, and I won't lose you" **** Ever since her mother died, her father has abused her. She thought she was saved when she met...
139 5 8
Hundreds of years in the future when humans have learned about the existence of all supernatural creatures the world has been divided into territorie...