Blissful Encounter (Alexa Bli...

Door UndiputedFan

cover by @SexyBombshell First story, see where a kid with what seems to be nothing gets one opportunity and... Meer

Info
Chapter 1: Backstory
Chapter 2: Why me?
Chapter 3: Were you talking to me?
Chapter 4: Coincidence.. And Happiness?
Chapter 5: I should've known better
Chapter 6: Accident
Chapter 7: Talk? Let's Talk Pt. 1
Chapter 8: Talk? Let's Talk Pt. 2
Chapter 10: Big Game
Chapter 11: How you remind me
Chapter 12: What Have I Become
Chapter 13: Everyone I've ever loved, I pushed them all away
Chapter 14: Hide... Kind Of?
Chapter 15: Hard Times
Chapter 16: Back to Work
Chapter 17: Game
Chapter 18: Game & Explain
Chapter 19: Bribery
Chapter 20: Conflict
Chapter 21: Lead up to the mini vacation
Vacation
Anger
Guy Talk
Fight
Bandaid
Confrontation
Triumph
NOT A CHAPTER
First Day
Crossroads
...To Be Loved
Navigating New Beginnings
Picnic
Love

Chapter 9: Destiny will bring us together

769 17 3
Door UndiputedFan

**A/N This will be a shorter chapter as originally this was just going to be a filler chapter for this chapter but next chapter will be really good, I was originally going to write one chapter just on the game but most of you probably dont follow or know too much about football, so I decided to write this chapter a chapter early, I hope you guys enjoyed and im sorry for taking so long on this chapter I was having a really busy week with no motivation to write this chapter as I didn't want it to happen but everything happens for a reason right? I guess you could say that somethings that happen are, my friends..... UNDISPUTED A/N **

*Alarm 5:30 AM*

Lexi woke up freezing cold and she rolled over in bed to see and feel that Jackson was no longer there, she looked on the nightstand beside her bed and realized his phone wasn't there, she was starting to get really worried and she rolled out of bed and seen his bags were taken out of her room where he left them yesterday. Lexi was really starting to worry as she didn't know where her new boyfriend went, she thought he must have heard her last night and left and doesn't want anything to do with her, that is until she heard a bang what sounded like a pan hitting off of something so she went to investigate.

Lexi: Mom! Mom! You need to help me he le-

Lexi cut herself off seeing Jackson and her Angela(her mom) cooking Lexi's favourite Eggs and Bacon with some Pancakes. Of course Jackson made extra for himself so he had lost of energy and could carbload for tonight.

Jackson: Sorry, babe. I wanted to surprise you and give you breakfast in bed for everything you've done for me in the past week but you kind of ruined that, so, surprise?

Jackson said cheerfully earning an eyeroll and a cute giggle from Lexi.

Angela caught on from earlier on in Jackson conversation and stopped Lexi as she was halfway coming down the stairs.

Angela: Lexi I got you some new makeup and cosmetic stuff we need to go up to the bathroom, NOW.

Jackson and Lexi were both confused by this and weren't sure what to make of it but Lexi went along with it and listened to her mom, Jackson though knew something was up, so he just sat down and started on his food since he had more to eat and he had to meet Theo and TJ at the school gym to get a hard cardio session in before the day started they were coming in forty five minutes so he didn't have a whole lot of time as he still had to shower and pack his suit as they had to wear a suit on game days.

Lexi and Angela spent a long time in the bathroom so there was definitely something wrong with what was going and Jackson wanted to try and help, and shower so he ended up finishing his plate and grabbing his change of clothes and heading to the bathroom to shower until he decided to sneak up closer and put his head to the door.

Lexi: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Angela: Yes I do and he can't mean anything to you the kid barely talks

Lexi: YOU DON'T KNOW HIM LIKE I KNOW HIM!

Angela: This is why I tried to tell you no when he was getting in the car, like when I told you at the beginning of the school year to not catch feelings for someone because of your dads business and your cheerleading career. But you never listen you can't just keep your feelings to yourself.

Lexi in tears and enraged

Lexi: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I LOVE HIM! AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

Jackson wasn't sure how to act so he went into Lexi's room and sat on her bed checking his phone.

The conversation continues with Lexi and Angela

Angela: I told you your career is more important that some stupid boy.

Lexi: He is not a stupid boy! He is my boy! And you can't separate us no matter what!

Angela: Oh yeah? You're in a lot of trouble young lady because now we aren't waiting until after Christmas its happening today you're missing school to get ready.

Lexi: NO! You can't! Im going to live with Jackson you can't make me leave him! I love him!

Angela: GOD DAMNIT LEXI WE'RE MOVING TO COLUMBUS TODAY NOW BECAUSE OF YOU AND WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU'RE COMING!

Lexi: NO! NEVER! I HATE YOU!

Angela: DAMNIT LEXI WE WILL DRAG YOU ON THE ROAD IF WE HAVE TO! You have to understand were moving to Columbus for you, all of this is for you, we just got lucky that Dad's business can move their headquarters there as well. I'm sorry, but this will be the last time you'll ever get to see Jackson, ever. Go say your goodbyes, you have 30 minutes until he gets picked up and thats not including a shower so you have fifteen minutes and if you don't tell him Lexi I swear to God lord help me you will never see the light of day.

Lexi not saying a word bawling her eyes out as her depression is coming back sprints downstairs and locks herself outside so she has time to think.

About fifteen minutes later Lexi was walking back inside as she heard the water from the shower turn off. Lexi had never been this emotionally unstable before and she didn't even know how to react, she didn't know how she was going to be able to tell Jackson that she won't bet at school, the game, let alone in the same country anymore, she doesn't know what got into her mom, she should be happy for her, or so she thought. Then Lexi walked into her bedroom and texted her mom.

Lexi: Why can't we take him with us?

Angela: We can't because he's bot our child

Lexi: Who cares I LOVE HIM! HE males me feel complete! Without him I am nothing!

Angela: Stop it Lexi! You have an opportunity to go to the best cheerleading high school in the world and you want to forget all about it and not follow your dreams over some boy? Ridiculous. Start packing Lexi he's leaving soon.

Lexi was in tears yet again.

Lexi was in her room putting on her makeup as Jackson came in with just a towel not noticing she was in the room looking out the window he starts singing.

Jackson: I hurt myself today, To see if I still feel, I focus on the pain ,The only thing that's real..

Lexi turns around as she looks at Jackson playing with his hair in the mirror as he continues.

Jackson: The needle tears a hole, The old familiar sting, Try to kill it all away, But I remember everything... What have I become, My sweetest friend, Everyone I know, Goes away in the end...

Jackson could hear sniffling, crying, and out of the corner of his eyes he could see a broken Lexi completely broken down and he started panicking inside as he thought he did something but it wasn't him at all.

Lexi: You have such a beautiful voice, love. Also, you might want this.

Lexi hands Jackson his workout muscle shirt hoodie which is branded by his football team and she blushed scanning his rock hard chisled abs and when Jackson noticed this he flexed his arms and abs and Lexi could feel her knees get weak and start to buckle.

Jackson: Eyes up here, babe.

Lexi: Y-Y-Yeah my bad *cutely giggles*

But once Lexi processed when he said babe she absolutely lost is and starting crying into his shoulder, he instantly hugged her and picked her up in the hug while she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around is neck as he had a hand rubbing her back and playing with her hair holding he head as she wasn't stopping, sure the loud screams were giving him a bit of a headache but everything was worth it for his girlfriend.

Lexi pulled her head up so they're level looking at each other as Jackson had a but of a confused but sympathetic look and Lexi looked like she was on the verge of crying again, thats when they simultaneously locked lips as Lexi was taking over slipping her tongue in and fighting for dominance with their tongues and Jacksons hands were getting lower as they now fell back on the bed with Lexi on top, thats when they heard a honk as Theo and TJ were there so they finally broke the make out session and Lexi started to tear up again.

Lexi spoke up with her voice cracking as they were both just looking deeply into each other.

Lexi: I'm so sorry, I love you so much I don't care if we literally just started dating I love you Jackson and I will always love you no matter what I will never stop loving you and I never want you to question that.

Jackson was confused as he new something was up but he didn't have the time to ask questions as she started to break down looking through the window, as Jackson is exiting the door he speaks up.

Jackson: I love you too, can't wait to see you at lunch and at the game! Bye Lexi!

Lexi (quietly to herself): Bye... Jack Jack, I wish I could see you again... Im so sorry and I love you, this is all my fault... destiny will one day bring us back together.

*To be continued*

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

18K 310 17
My 2nd Becky Lynch Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3
30.9K 447 21
My 1st Becky Lynch & 1st Alexis Bliss Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3
65.2K 1.4K 36
My 2nd Liv Morgan & 6th Alexa Bliss Book! Enjoy!
35.6K 731 34
"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦"