A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends

1.4K 39 2
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

Luna comes up to the front of Marissa's building. It's littered with ten ICE agents that Luna counts. Keeping her head down she tries to make her way in unnoticed.

As she walks towards the door, one stops her. "I'm gonna need to see your ID."

Luna looks over annoyed, sighing. "Seriously? I just got off a 12hr flight and had to walk from the F train. I'm going fucking home." She scowls, ripping the door open.

Her heart is pounding as she walks the two flights up to Marissa's apartment. Never being more grateful than annoyed for white, cunt privilege before. At the door she taps lightly. Marissa can see her through the peep hole, letting Luna in quickly. They embrace, both shaking.

"They're doing this because of Antonio." Marissa cries.

"I know, that's why I'm here." Trying to comfort her friend. She squeezes her before letting go. "Heey!" Luna says smiling with open arms as she squats down. Greeting Marissa's daughter and son, Angel and Antonio. They're about 5 and 6yrs old. The kids give Luna a tight, scared hug. Stroking both their heads, she looks up at their mom. "I'm gonna get you outta here, okay? There's some important rules we need to follow though." Marissa nods as the children listen, Luna still stroking their heads. "We can't take much stuff, only your school bag with what you NEED. We need to be quiet and dress all in black. Okay?" She looks at Marissa. "Did you find the door?" Marissa nods again. "We're gonna go out a secret door to outside. It might take a long time so we have to be SUPER quiet."

"Will it be scary?" Angel asks.

"Yeah, Sugar, it probably will but me and mommy will be there the whole time." Luna reassures the little girl. "Now go help each other pack, please." She tells them.

After they run off, Luna explains the plan and the safe house. Marissa cries. Luna feels horrible.

"You know it's your only shot, 'Ris." Luna says sadly.

They pack the children up, change and wait for nightfall. Luna tries to call Colson. It goes directly to voicemail.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jackson has already checked the door to make sure it opens. Happy has been in position with the Uhaul. Opie and Jackson wait in the tree line for Luna's text that she's arrived. She's supposed to leave the apartment at 8:20P. It's 8:23P.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna and Marissa use the flashlight on Luna's phone to light the narrow hallway. It's long and old with random steps. It was built during the prohibition period and stretches almost two and a half blocks downward with different connecting flights. Finally reaching the end, Luna sends her text and waits for Jackson's tap. Hearing it she opens the door. In the dark, Opie leads Antonio and Marissa, Jackson is carrying Angel next to Luna. They're all jogging. Then simultaneously... A bright light shines onto them. Startling Angel, she drops her stuffed dog.

"Oh NO, Midnight!" She cries out.

"FUCK." Luna turns back for the dog.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!?" Jackson shouts over his shoulder at her.

"FREEZE!! I'LL SHOOT!!" An agent yells.

Luna doesn't stop. She drops her bags and grabs the dog. As she's lifting up, the agent fires. Hitting her hard in the left shoulder, throwing her off her feet. With her body on fire Luna doesn't think, she reacts. Gripping the dog in her left hand, she whips the gun out from behind her with her right and shoots the agent in the right knee cap. Her aim is deadly. She drops him instantly.

Jackson scoops her and her bags up carrying them through the treeline into the Uhaul. Opie closes the door and Happy pulls them away before the other agents get around the building. It's an almost a perfect job. Almost.

-------------------------------------------------------

While his girlfriend is getting shot in NY, Colson is in LA. Getting fuck face wasted. It's not even 10P and he's already in VIP with Mod. At a club he doesn't know with a bunch of girls he doesn't know BUT with a slope of cocaine that he does fucking know. VERY WELL. Swigging from the bottle, he looks at his ringing phone. It's Luna.

He promptly rejects it before bending down to do another line. Mod cheering him on. Girls hanging all around him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Inside the Uhaul, Jackson and Opie are panicking while the kids and Marissa are crying. Luna's light headed as she takes off her leather. She glances at her shoulder.

"You need to tie it off, Jax." She says while she puts pressure on the front.

Opie has her back. Taking his shirt off and ripping it causes Jackson's abs to flex. Luna can't help but admire them.

"What the fuck... " Both Opie and Jackson start asking the same but different questions in unison as Jackson ties off her wound.

Luna puts her hand up. Shaking her head, she looks at the kids. Both of them shut up.

"Hey... " Luna climbs over to Marissa and the kids once she's tied off and the bleeding is under control. "It's okay... Look who I got." She pulls Midnight out to Angel's delight.

"You're okay??" Asks a worried Antonio.

Luna smiles "Absolutely, Little Dude." She says kissing him on the head. Luna sits next to him, holding his hand for the rest of the ride.

-------------------------------------------------------

Arriving UpState at the safe house, Luna is greeted by her concerned friends, Sara and Stephanie. They tell her that Stephanie can fix her up in kitchen. Before doing so, she introduces all, making sure Marissa and her children feel comfortable. Explaining, with Stephanie and Sara, that she and the kids can stay there safely while Luna has a lawyer friend work on the status of Marissa's visa. Marissa hugs Luna, cautious of her injury. Thanking her before she heads into the kitchen with Opie and Jackson.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jackson unties her wound as she takes off her shirt. He can't help but admire her tight body and full tits. He also notices she has more tattoos than the last time he saw her. She swigs the bottle of tequila that Sara gave her before wincing as she pours it over her wound into the sink. Feeling sanitized, she hops on to the kitchen island. Stephanie comes into room, she's a neurosurgeon. This should be a cake walk.

"Do your worst, Doc." Luna says.

"You need anything before I start? Stephanie asks.

"Nah, I popped a few 30's in the Uhaul already. I'm cool with this." She raises the bottle as Stephanie shakes her head.

"What the fuck was that!?" Jackson asks her angrily, running his fingers through his long blonde hair while his blue eyes sear into hers.

"I am a fucking SUCKER for blue eyes." Her mind trails off looking into the fire of his.

"Loons." Opie brings her back. "What the fuck happened out there?" He asks her with concerned eyes.

"She dropped her dog, Ope." Luna says with a smile and one shoulder shrug. She's high.

"It's a through and through." Stephanie states, begining to clean and wrap Luna's wound. She can't stitch it.

"It could've been a fucking head shot." Jackson declares, glaring at Luna "Over a fucking stuffed dog. Why are you even doing THIS, Luna?" He demands.

Luna swigs the tequila again. "Why am I doing THIS, Jax?" She asks. Looking at him then Opie. "Because her visa lapsed while she mourned her husband during the last year. If we hadn't gotten them out of there, she would've been detained and most likely deported. While her kids would've stayed here in foster care because they're natural born citizens." She watches as Jackson softens.

"So, NO, I wasn't letting those kids lose both parents." Luna looks directly at Jackson now. "I grabbed the dog because her father, Antonio, gave it to her for her birthday 2wks before he fucking died." Sliding off the counter, she continues. "I don't question the two of you when you need something, do I? Don't fucking question me." She says before thanking Stephanie and walking out of the room. She swigs the bottle as she tries to call Colson. Voicemail. Again. She texts him asking him to please call.

"THIS Motherfucker... " She thinks to herself, extremely irritated.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna cleans up and changes into a G&R shirt and black leather pants she had so thoughtfully thrown in her bag while fighting with Colson this morning. Popping her sunglasses on to help subside her irritation. Also using them to hide her high eyes.

"Why the fuck isn't he answering?" She thinks, frustrated as fuck.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Before leaving, Luna gives Marissa her lawyer friend Natalie's info and hugs the kids individually GoodBye this time. "Remember, only burner phones but stay in touch. The S's will help you." Referring to Sara and Stephanie. "I love you." She hugs Marissa tightly, with half of her body.

"Thank you, Luna. I love you." She says not knowing when she'll see her friend again or even what her life holds tomorrow but grateful. So grateful.

Luna touches base with The S's. They're gonna bleach bomb and dispose of the Uhaul. Luna thanks them with hugs, agreeing to talk soon.

She then slides into the backseat with Jackson. As Happy drives with Opie up front. He reaches out to squeeze her hand as an I'm Sorry. She squeezes it back to reassure him but uses lighting a cigarette as an excuse to release it. Staring out the window, her mind is racing. Colson at the forefront.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Getting back into The City, Happy asks if They Want Dinner. They all agree. They leave the stash car in The Bronx, drop a bleach bomb and head to a little Italian spot Luna knows a few blocks over. Once inside they grab drinks as they munch on bread waiting for their food.

Opie breaks the silence. "I didn't think anyone could ever scare me more than I was the day that Loons drove the M80 into the ice cream shop, but she fucking wins again!!!" Laughing hard with Jackson.

"It wasn't an M80, it was firecrackers!! And you SonsAbitches got ice cream. I didn't!!" Luna defends herself, laughing too as Opie explains the story to a confused Happy about the RC car.

"We drove Uncer crazy!!" He exclaims, causing them to all laugh harder.

Everyone loosens up as their food arrives. They eat, drink, laugh and tell old stories. Most of when Luna would spend summers in Charming with Piney and Opie and the shit them and Jackson had caused to Happy's amusement. They catch up with each other over new stories of family and adventures. Closing the place down and catching a cab back to Luna's grandmother's.

-------------------------------------------------------

Patti's still awake. She'd been waiting for them. After sitting with and reassuring her MomMom that Marissa and the kids are safe, Luna helps Patti to bed after showing The Guys their rooms.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Heading out to the balcony, Luna wants to smoke a joint. She misses The City and after today just wants to get high and stare at the skyline alone. Closing her eyes, she takes in the familiar smells and sounds around her.

She's not out there long before Jackson joins her. They pass the joint back and forth. He asks about Colson. She says she doesn't want to talk about it.

"Then tell me what happened between US." He says to her. "You stayed with me for a fucking week and then you were fucking gone."

"I know. I'm sorry. I told you it was too much." She says, her voice breaking.

"But, it's not too much with him?" He asks harshly.

Feeling the tears drop, she stands up. "No. It's not. I'm sorry." She answers him honestly before walking inside.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Coming out of the kitchen, Jackson catches Luna. "It should've been me." He asserts before gripping her tight by the hair and chin and slipping his familiar tongue into her mouth.

She falls into him for a second before feeling a wave of anger flash over her as she shoves him away. "Could've been but it was fucking Tara. Remember?" She hisses, pushing passed him to head to her room.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna lays in bed pissed the fuck off. She's pissed at Jackson for kissing her and for giving her a hard time about Colson. All those summers she spent in Charming, Jackson had been her first everything. The first boy she fist fought, the first boy to hold her hand. He wasn't just the first boy Luna kissed, he was the boy she ever committed her first crime with. She had loved him since she was 8yrs old. Then the summer she turned 16, she came back to Tara. And he became the first boy to ever break her heart. "Fuck him." She thinks, annoyed.

With that her mind drifts to Colson. She's pissed at him too. She doesn't like games and she doesn't like the feeling in her heart that she has right now. She knows he's dicking her calls. "If he fucking does anything, I fucking swear, Man... Fuck HIM." She thinks as tears begin to roll down her cheeks, feeling sick to her stomach.

Laying her face on the bed, hating these feelings. "And fuck YOU." She thinks to Justin, letting out a whimper. "We had a home and a band and A FUCKING LIFE!!" Crying hard. "We were supposed to have a FUCKING future." She buries her face into the blanket, making herself into a ball so no one can hear her cry. Pissed off that Justin killed himself.

After she physically tires out, her brain is still swirling. She pops a Xanax and an Ambien. "Fuck 'em all." She thinks, trying to forget about everything for the moment. Still pissed the fuck off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 32 14
(I am not shipping the actual people, I am shipping their online personas) TRIGGER WARNINGS: Guns, Fire, Cussing, Passing out THIS IS ALL FLUFF, NO...
74.9K 1.3K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
4.5K 125 27
I already wrote two Hardzello stories, and had a lot of ideas that didn't make either of the fan fictions. Either because the idea was too vague or t...
424 18 23
The year is 2019, and Better Living Industries has taken over the only part of the world that survived the 2012 Great Fires: Battery City, California...