In love with the Enemy.

By Thegirlwhowrites_23

(Sequel to In love with a CRIMINAL, I want to say read that book first before reading this book to understand... More

*Playlist*
*Dedications*
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

5

936 41 1
By Thegirlwhowrites_23

5:                                                                                               {}

My eyes drifted back and forth between my notes and Princess Notes. I sighed and bit into my Cupcake.

I heard footsteps and turned around to see the boys enter, along side Sincere. I smiled at him and he came over and kissed my forehead.

"Hey. Long time no see. What you up to?"

Sincere smelt of wood and gun powder with a mixture of the cologne I gotten him for his birthday. I really fell in love with the smell, and it suits him.

"Boring School work. I swear I don't understand why we have to go to school if we already had a job the moment we was born."

Sincere snickered. "Not exactly true Ve Ve. Our parents didn't think the moment they found out there pregnant was, 'Good. Now I can make this child a killing machine like me' Or at least I hope not."

I laughed. "They want us to have a normal education and experience what life would be like if we never was born into this lifestyle. Take Violet, Yautia-Aura, Allaric and myself for example. And the twins. We each had to sit through long ass classes of school, and did stuff normal human beings would do. If I had the chance, I would go back and take my school work seriously and maybe make something different for my self. Killing people isn't a... Amazing top 10 job. Well kind of. But you get my point right?"

I sighed. "I guess." I mumbled. "But it's soo much work." I whined.

He ruffled my head and patted my shoulders. "Trust me, If you take it seriously. It would be all worth it."

He followed every one up the stairs and I heard my brothers bedroom door shut. I fished out my phone and texted Alejandro and Princess in our group chat.

Assholes:

A: Guys? Did you complete the assignments yet? I feel like i'm in highschool all over again.

D: Stop whining. At least you have older siblings to help you. While i'm stuck here babysitting Uncle Brians Twins. I mean come on. Ever heard of a pill or a condom!

A: Oh shut it would you. I would switch places in a heart beat. And those two are angels.

D: Yeah when you guys come over. As soon as you leave, its a war zone here.

A: My whole life is a war zone...

D: Right...

P: Would you guys stop! I'm trying to sleep here and my phone keep, 'Pinging, pinging, PINGING!

I rolled my eyes.

A: Then put your phone on silent.

D: Or mute. Why the hell are you sleeping this early? Wait did you do the dirty?

I laughed.

P: Would you shut the fuck up Alejandro Or are you just mad you never did the dirty and only with your hands fill of lotion and your socks.

I shook my head, trying my best to not laugh at these two dimwits.

D: I'll have you know, Girls lines up at my door just to get a slice of my caramel ass.

I scrunched up my nose.

A: Where? All i see are ants that crawl your drive way. Unless you fuck ants...

P: Lmfao! Good one Ve.

A: Oh shit wait? You mean you call your socks girls? Typical. What's with guys and socks? Socks are rough and i know damn well my vagina ain't rough.

P: Preach sister.

A: And come one Dro. You have Uncle Alex looks. Of course girls ain't gonna line up at your door. There gonna line up at your funeral. Each faking there tears but glad your gone so they could scratch one more ugly ass dude of that list.

P: Oh my god! Im dead over here.

When Alejandro didn't answer i called him privately on group chat.

He answered after the 4th ring but he had a frown on his face as he glared at me through the phone.

"Hi Cousin. Whatcha doing." I rested my chin on the back of my hands as i smiled innocently at him.

"Fuck you Thorn Elvonel. Just... Fuck you."

"Aw, Did someone get there feelings hurt? Are you wonna wry like a wittle waby?" I cooed in a baby voice. "Do you need me to change that shitty diaper-"

I laughed when he hung up, snorting while at it.

"You have the most weirdest laugh. I know damn well you got that from your mother."

I looked at my dad who was standing in the doorway. His black hair still black as ever, and he doesn't look a day old. 

Pros of being italian i guess. Perfect skin even when old.

"If mom hears you saying that she'll divorce your ass all over again."

My dad sighed and i clicked my tongue. "Oh please, daddy-O. You know mom wouldn't even think of leaving you. You guys are like bullet and gun. Need to be together in order to work."

He looked at me funny before shaking his head. "Such weird comparisons you have. Anyway, How was school? Or College?

I shrugged. "It was good i guess. Some dipshit bumped into a girl and broke her glasses. Of course i did something, bue he acted all high and mighty and ignored me. I ended up missing a few classes because Allaric and I went shopping with her."

"A dark skinned girl with Box braids in her hair and Puffy cheeks?" My dad asked while sipping his water.

My eyes narrowed. "How do you know what she looks like?"

He shrugged. He directed the cup up the stairs and brought it back to his lips. "I saw her with Allaric early today. I'm not sure what her name was but i thought she was Allaric's girlfriend. She's beautiful."

Oh he is going to get it. "I'll be right back."

I jumped from the black stool and walked up the stairs.

I Took off my jacket, pinned my hair up in a messy bun and took off my earrings. I rest all of those things in my room and walked as quietly as possible towards Allarics room. I knew the boys would be in there so i headed there.

I pressed my ears against the white door and when i heard voices, i curved my index finger and knocked with my knuckles.

Someone moved and soon the door opened in a crack. Dusk eyes poking out. He looked down at me and pursed his lips.

"Yeah?"

He is going to get it too.

"I want to show Allaric something, He knows what i'm talking about if you tell him i say Pink Glasses."

"Let her in Dusk." Allaric voice said.

Dusk rolled his eyes but stepped aside letting me in.

The Twins were Laid out on the floor munching on Cheese balls watching the TV.

Sincere and Allaric were on the bed, passing a cigarette back and forth between one another.

Allaric coughed and threw the poison out the window. He looked back up at me and raised his brow.

"Well? What do you want little sis?"

I smiled sweetly at them, Dusk now sitting on the Window Shelf.

"Remember that deal we made back when we were younger?"

"We made a lot of deals Ve."

"Well this one you guys should remember." I turned to The twins and they were not watching me with interest.

"I was let's say, 12. Freshly diagnosed with Leukemia. You guys promised me, Each, That No matter what, you would always be by my side."

Allaric eyes softened. "How could we forget." He mumbled.

"You also said you wouldn't touch any of my friends because you know how much I want to keep this life we have a secret from them."

"Yeah well-"

I pointed to Dusk. "7th grade, I was 14 and made a new friend. She was in the hospital visiting her little sister who was my age. She was 16, turning 17 soon. You were 15 but you looked fucking 17 with those piercings and that damn height.

Tricked her and what did you do? Fucked her. Broke her heart and she never saw me again."

I pointed to the twins. "Daniel, Remember Olivia?"

"A-"

"Kissed her, Promised her to love her and the next day you ignored her calls after getting what you wanted. You Adrian, That one stinged the most. She was innocent yet you still played with her emotions."

I turned back to Allaric. "You never touched one of my friends until now, Akela. Dad said he saw you go up to your room with her. After I specifically threatened you if you touch her. What did I say if your lips were near her?"

"Are you-"

"I said I will chop those lips off, let you stare at them, while I stitch the remainder of your mouth together until my arms get tired of stitching."

I rolled my eyes. "And you dusk. Really? Out of all Girls you had to choose Princess."

His cheeks redden. "I never knew giving someone a orgasm was, 'Not a big deal' These days."

I watched all my brothers and Sincere who looked at them with amusement. 

"What i'm trying to say is, If you ever. And I mean ever are going to date one of my friends again and I find out you broke her heart, I will Never speak to you guys again. It's not the fact that I am that type of girl who is afraid of my friends leaving me to hang out with my brothers no,

Its the fact that I am tired. Tired! Of seeing them come to me, bawling there eyes out and in return, I am one more step closer to being friendless. Don't fuck with girls emotions boys. It would backfire. Trust me it would."

I sniffed and rubbed my nose. "There fore as your punishment, You each will get a kick to the balls and 14 days worth of silence from me."

Sincere smirked. "Now who's first?"

~

I was jotting down notes in my class when the teacher dusted his hands and turned back to us.

"Alright class, were going to take a quick break and go over a few things that is happening."

He walked over to his little desk and held out a stack of papers. My heart tore when I saw it.

Great. More test. What the fuck is this Middle school?

"These are permission slips. College students from sophomore to Senior will be attending this trip to the Canada to see the northern lights."

Voices broke out and I let out a breath of relief.

"We would be spending two weeks there and the cost of the trip is 267 dollars. Now the dead line is the end of this months."

He gave a boy in the front of the class the stack and helped passed it out. When I got mines I looked down at the sheets and saw a picture of the northern lights.

I raised my hands and Mr. Yoletewho (Sorry I couldn't resist) Nodded at me.

"The sky would be filled with stars right?"

He nodded. "Yes."

I nodded. Ever since that night at the Gala, I couldn't get Silver eyes out my mind. He isn't constantly on my thoughts but how could I forget my first kiss and crush?

My little star.

I became addicted to Astrology, finding everything fascinating about them. 

The ceiling of my room was painted in a Pitch black almost dark purple color and I brought  Electroluminescent paint to do the stars. Every night before I go to sleep, I talk to the sky as if I was talking to Silver eyes.

He would of been 22 right now. I wondered if we would of ever crossed passes if he hadn't died...

*

I packed my things heading out the classroom, digging in my purse for my phone.

"Where is it? Where is it?!" 

I was so distracted that I didn't watch where I was going, hitting my head against a hard wall.

I fell on my butt, my purse scattered across from me. 

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't-"

When I looked up I frowned. "Scratch that. I'm not sorry jack ass."

*-*I decided to stick with love. Hate is too much of a burden to bear.*-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
46.9K 885 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ร—...
702K 16.1K 72
Book 1 of the ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ series {Duology} ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...
378K 9.1K 65
Evelyn already lost her mother; how could it get any worse? At least that's what she thought. She's forced to move in with her estranged father where...