A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
๐ŸŽถWonderful Tonight๐ŸŽถ
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
๐ŸŽถIt's Kismet, Ain't It๐ŸŽถ
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
๐ŸŽถRoll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love๐ŸŽถ
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hateโ€ขFucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
๐ŸŽถScared Is What You Should Be๐ŸŽถ
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
๐ŸŽถViva Las Vegas๐ŸŽถ
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
๐ŸŽถThe Boulevard Is Not That Bad๐ŸŽถ
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
๐Ÿ“ท
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
๐ŸŽถI'm Scared๐ŸŽถ
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
PittsโœˆLAโœˆPhilly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuckโ€ขAโ€ขTillary
The Aftermath
๐ŸŽ€A Spy at the Watergate๐ŸŽ€
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
๐ŸŽถCRASH Into Me, Baby๐ŸŽถ
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
๐Ÿ’ฅ
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights

2.5K 47 4
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

After Luna and Colson pull into Ashley's driveway, he shuts off the engine. The car ride wasn't much different from any other so this concerns Luna. Making her turn to him in the darkness.

"You feel alright?" She asks, making him smile softly as he lights a joint.

"I didn't wanna say anything in front of The Guys... " He begins, hitting the joint long and hard. "Probably because it didn't really sink in yet and because you had such control but you scared the fuck outta me tonight, Loons." He admits, studying her reaction while passing her the joint.

"Why?" She asks as she hits it.

"When those two dudes stood up, we all jumped up because it was about to be on. But, like I said." He takes the joint from her, inhaling and exhaling deeply. "You controlled that situation, like a sexy Boss Ass Bitch, but... " He looks at her with concerned eyes "I don't know what I would've done if one of them had touched you before I could get to you." He hits the joint again before passing it to her. Luna's silent. It makes Colson beyond nervous. Hitting the joint slowly as she listens and watches Colson speak. Absorbing his sweet, concerned feelings. "Look, I don't even know what I'm trying to say because I love you for exactly who you are. But... It made me realize that I don't know what I'd do if ANYTHING happened to you, Kitten."

"I get where you're coming from. Buuuut... " She counters with a gentle smile while lifting her right arm towards him, forearm side up. Trying to make light of the conversation, she asks. "Do you know why I have this?" Pointing to the tattoo of a cockroach that lays just above the words Don't Look Back In Anger, Live Like It's The Style right above the crook of her elbow.

He can't help but chuckle. "No, but I have wondered." He answers, taking the joint.

"Shoulda asked." She smiles up at him mischievously. "It's a reminder that there are two things in this motherfucking world you can't kill. Cockroaches and Luna Smith." Colson laughs out loudly at her logic as she continues. "I am who I am, Bunny. I have no fear, am violent as fuck and fiercely loyal." Luna reiterates as her blue eyes burn into his soul. Looking at him sincerely, she apologizes. "I am sorry I scared you. I knew I had it though. I've been living my life for a long time. If I hadn't KNOWN that I could handle it myself, I'd have brought you or Benny with me, like I did at the strip club... I don't know if that makes you feel any better, but... " She finishes with a light shrug.

He sighs. "It does... And I know you have. And I know why. AND I really can't say shit because I would've acted the same way too, no questions asked. It's just, I'm a 6'4 dude and you're... "

"Careful what you say next, Bunny." She tosses him a knowing eye and cocked smile while interrupting him.

"You know what I'm trying to say." He counters as he pulls on the joint and gives her a hard SideEye.

"I do." She coos, getting serious. "And I love you for it. But... " She trails off, taking the joint from him.

"Just... " He interrupts her "I don't even know, I just... I know I can't lose you."

"Only YOU can make you lose me. Cockroach, remember?" Lifting her arm up, she gives him a huge grin.

"YOU are a fucking idiot." Colson laughs, pulling her across the seat and on to him for a kiss.

"Your fucking idiot." She pulls away laughing at their joke for only a moment before easily straddling his body and submitting to his mouth.

Their kiss is passionate. Creating a roaring fire between them. She can feel his dick grow larger against her swollen pussy.

"Yeah, you are." He teases as she leans back against the steering wheel, beaming as she moves her hips against him to the beat of the music on the radio.

"Unh Hunh." Luna lightly moans as he pulls her back into his mouth.

They kiss heavily. She lifts up, unbuckling him as he helps her slide his pants down. His dick is raging for her. Only a simple piece of cotton separating them. Colson slides inside of her as she lifts up high enough for his large cock to enter her. He's so big, Luna still has to take him in slowly. Shifting her hips while swirling her pussy around his dick.

"Colllllllllson... " She moans louder, feeling him fully fill her.

They start off slowly but as always passion and need take over. It's not long before she's propped up against the steering wheel, riding him like an experienced jockey at the most famous derby. He slides the straps of her dress down, exposing her full breasts. His hands grip them. Thumbs playing with her piercings. The view of her naked upper body splayed out in front of him makes him harder. She can feel him grow inside of her body, sending bolts of electricity throughout her.

This kicks her into overdrive. Luna lifts off the steering wheel, causing him to groan in pleasure from their shift. Hearing Colson's groan tickle her ears as she grabs the top of his hair and bucks against him like a Texan owning their first rodeo. Feeling him deep and solid inside of her, it doesn't take much for her to see stars.

Just as he cries out "KITTTEN!!!!" In sheer pleasure, her walls grip his thick cock. Throwing her head back and shoving her breast in his face. Luna makes them cum together. "FUUUUCK!!!" Colson groans in satisfaction.

"Mmmhmmmm." Luna purrs into his neck, grinding her hips slightly as they sit in silent pleasure together.

"No double standards." He looks into her eyes as he lifts his head up from her chest. "Just bring me. You have a man for a reason."

"Fucking SERIOUSLY???" She's in mental disbelief. Trying not to snap.

"Always bring your Bitch. You gotta a Bitch for a reason." She snarks with a cocky look, fighting every urge inside of her not to argue with his sexist statement.

"You're such a fucking Asshole." He laughs, kissing her with authority on the mouth.

"Yeah but a Right Asshole." Her head snakes before pushing her mouth back onto his with the same force.

They tease each other a bit more. Enjoying nipping, kissing and playing with each other's hair before she slides him out of her and herself back to the passenger seat. Handing him a wet wipe from her bag to clean himself up, she adjusts her dress and panties.

Colson promises to hit her up once he's home so she knows he's safe. She asks how long Casie is in town. He tells her she's on SpringBreak, that he'll take her home Saturday. They kiss a thousand more times before she finally slides out with a GoodNight kiss.

"He's so fucking different... " She ponders about the tall man she's in love with while walking inside.

**********************************

"FUCK. She don't need me. She just wants ME. Nobody JUST wants me. Not without SOME-fucking-thing. Fuck, she doesn't even need me to protect her. Or want it... I'll fucking kill somebody though... Fuck. I can't believe she did that tonight... " A million thoughts race through Colson's mind after he watches Luna enter the house.

-------------------------------------------------------

Inside Luna is greeted by a happy Jagger. Petting him she calls out for Ashely. "Heeeeeyyy!!" She shouts into the quiet house.

"I'm upstairs, grab us beers and come up!!" Ashley yells back as Luna obliges.

Upon entering Ashley's bedroom she sees destruction. Her bestfriend comes bouncing out of the bathroom with her arms full of miscellaneous items. Bursting at the seams.

"Hey!" She shouts excitedly at the sight of Luna. "Guess where I'm going... " Before Luna can answer she screams. "SEOUL!!!!!!" Jumping onto her bed as she continues with her news. "Remember that over seas project I was working on... " Before Luna can answer again, she blurts out. "It's finished... You know what that means!!!!" She's now jumping on the bed now like a monkey. "FREE FUCKING TRIP, BIIITCH!!!!!!!!"

Luna can't help but laugh in adoration. Ashley is one of her ABSOLUTE bestfriends in the WHOLE fucking world. Luna has six. All equally loved. All equally important. Ashley is easily one of the Top Three though, being more of a sister than a bestfriend.

"Soooooo... " Luna pries with a grin.

"So pack your fucking bags, Bitch, because we goin' to Seoul!!!" Ashley shouts as she continues to jump on her bed.

Pulling Luna up with her, the two friends jump around like fools until they collapse happily. Luna lighting a joint as they lay, chat and enjoy their beers. Afterwards, Luna heads into her room to pack and call Colson.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"We're gonna miss you." Colson pouts.

"I'm gonna miss you too." Luna sighs while on they're on FaceTime together.

They try to work out Casie's SpringBreak and the two 12hr flights Luna needs to embark on to go and return. It's not gonna work. She won't get back until at least Sunday, they think, while Casie goes home Saturday.

"I feel like an Asshole." Luna complains.

"Why?" He asks in confusion.

"I haven't spoken to her. I don't know if she wanted to see me again before she heads home... " Emma's words about disappointing the little girl lingering around her brain loudly.

"You didn't make any promises to break, Kitten." Colson reassures her.

"Still... " Luna sighs. "Would it be wild if you made sure to FaceTime me tomorrow so I can talk to her?"

"No." He laughs. "That's actually great." His words giving her a small comfort.

They talk a bit more as Luna packs. Acknowledging that in the six days they've been together, that they're about to spend the next five apart. Both still amazed how six days can feel so short yet so long at the same time.

"I'll miss you." Luna says again in a quiet tone.

"But you'll come home to me." He feels the same but tries to reassure her. "And Casie has a whole lifetime with you." He adds, making her heart throb before they exchange Love and the promise to FaceTime her with Casie before she boards as they hang up.

"FUUCK. I'm missing her SpringBreak. We should be doing fun things if she's here... " Luna worries. "Uuuugh. And five days without Buuuunny." She whines to herself as she continues to pack.

**********************************

"Damn... I'm gonna fucking miss her." He thinks sadly about Luna leaving.

-------------------------------------------------------

The morning is early. Although they had packed the night before, Luna is not a morning person. Ashley is up and raring to go while Luna is still trying to open her eyes. Years together have turned them into a well oiled machine. Having a system for getting themselves dressed, burnt and functional. Ashley handles coffee as Luna procures the bud. Getting dressed and high before an intentional flight together as bestfriends do.

"You got any edibles?" Ashley asks as their Uber pulls up.

Luna pulls a bag of gummies from her pocket. "For the ride!" She grins at Ashley as they head out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------

"What do you want to do today? An excited Casie asks through FaceTime. Luna's heart sinks as she explains that she's at the airport. It being surprisingly painful to Luna when she feels like she's letting the little girl down. "You're leaving?" Are the first words a disappointed Casie utters, breaking Luna's heart even more.

"I'll be back, just not before SpringBreak... " Luna tries to lighten the bad news but she HATES putting on a fake face. Making her even more pissed that Casie's father didn't tell her. "You're gonna hang out with your dad and have TONS of fun!!" Luna tries to reassure her.

"I will." Casie replies as a matter of fact. "I'll still miss you though." She admits, making Luna second guess herself immediately.

"I already miss you TONS, Sugar!!! But, I'll see you soon." She tries to reassure the little girl again

"Okay... " Casie replies nonchalantly to Luna's surprise. "Here's Daddy!" Her voice drifts as she passes the phone to Colson.

"Hey Kitten... " He starts.

"Is she outta the room?" Luna sternly asks.

Colson looks around confused "Yeah...?"

"You didn't fucking tell her? She thought she was seeing me today??" Luna snaps on Colson, glaring at him through the screen. He's silent. Shocked. "You're a fucking ASSHOLE!!!" She spits with venom before banging on him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna and Ashley settle in for a long flight. They talk about Luna's discontent with Colson regarding Casie, laugh a lot as friends do, talk shit on the other passengers and eat while enjoying in flight libations. Both high as fuck. They sleep a bit before waking to catch the overhead sight of the beautiful city they're landing in.

"I can't fucking believe him.... " Luna is still fuming. Thinking about Casie's disappointment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 252 61
We have Calcium in our bones Iron in our veins Carbon in our souls and Nitrogen in our brains 93% stardust with souls made of...
4M 182K 64
Cal Jackson's new life as a rockstar fails to account for one thing: the existence of the girl he loves. ***** "What are you thinking about?" she ask...
597 22 10
(๐“๐–) ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฆ๐ ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ก...
22.4K 308 9
Welcome to my first one shot book. I've read a lot of one shots and I decided it was my time to write one. If you guys didn't know already, I like th...