ALONE j.g.

By gilinsky___

‘It's not like I want to be alone, it's just I don't want to get hurt. ’ (currently being edit) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Final Chapter
SEQUEL IS UP!
NEW BOOK

Chapter 8

19.3K 429 208
By gilinsky___

Rhiannas POV

Today's Thursday, nothing much had happened since me and Jack became friends yesterday, he still hasn't broken up with Brittany though which for some reason was annoying.

I was currently waiting for Cam to pick me up again.

It's just us today the others boys got their own rides which I was glade for. 

Lately my thoughts for Shawn have been worse, it's hard because he on my mine all the time and I can't just forget about him, I love him.

I see his car coming up the street so I decide to begin to walk to the side of the rode. He pulls up beside me.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping." Cam says in a high pitch voice. I laugh before shaking my head and getting in the car.

"Hey Cammy Wammy." I say while pinching his cheeks. He gives me a glare before slapping my hand away from his face.

"You can't do that anymore Rhianna, GOSH I'm a big boy now."

"Whatever you say." he gives me another glare before flipping me off.

"Anyway... how are you." He says

"Fine..."

"No seriously how are you, don't lie to me I know you too well to believe in that 'fine' bullshit." I sigh my eyes becoming watery.

"Fine, I just miss him. You know when you finally find someone who you love and then the next thing you know he's gone and I just can't—" he cuts me off rubbing my back trying to comfort me.

"Shhh... It's alright I know you miss him, I just don't understand how he could do this to you".

Anger suddenly takes over my body. Yes Cam knew him but not like I did, no one knew him like I did.

It's not Shawns fault people are don't know when to stop.

"Cameron, don't you dare blame him, He was the best thing that happened to me and I don't expect you to understand what it's like to lose someone who you love more than anything because it's never happened to you."

"I almost lost you." He mumbles "Rhianna, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that."

"Of course you didn't just don't talk to me." I snap.

"Rhi—" I cut him off with a glare daring him to try and say something.

He sighs in defeat and goes back to driving.

When I first knew Shawn was gone I tried to kill myself, more than once actually, and Cams been the one to save me all those times and I he just tried to use that against me.

Soon enough we arrive at school I hop out of the car without saying goodbye before he grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Please don't go while you're still angry at me."

"Cam you can't just say that. You can't bring things like that up just please leave me alone."

He lets go as I make my way to the entry of the school. All of a sudden I'm stopped by Brittany blocking my way.

I wasn't in the mood for this.

  I barge her out of the way as I can hear her curse and insult me but I'm not in the mood to fight with her.

I make my way to my locker where I'm greeted by three boys.

They all give me their charming smiles so I try my hardest to seem happy, they seem to buy it except Jack whose face stay expressionless as he stars at me intensely.

I ignore his stare as I grab my stuff before walking with them to class.

We walk into class where I take seat between Sammy and Jack.

I look down at my phone thinking to text Cam but before I can I hear the sound of heels against the hard ground.

I look up and see Brittany with the two guys who held me back.

 I begin to get scared as I cling onto Sammy's arm.

 He looks at me then looks across to what has got me to act like this.

Soon enough he understands before giving them a glare.

The boys decide to stop and take a seat a couple seats in front of us while Brittany continues walking over to Jack.

"Hey babe, I was thinking you could come over after school to practice." She says twirling her hair while occasionally glaring at me. Seriously he needs to break up with her.

"I'm busy." Jack says looking down at his phone.

"You know we don't have to practice we could do something more fun." She says with a smirk.

"Sorry, still busy." He claims still as uninterested as before while Brittany scoffs, storming off to her seat.

 I'm so confused why is he still dating her if he doesn't like her, I know I said let her down easy but I thought he'd break up with her by now.

He sees the confused look on my face which makes him laugh to himself. I give him a glare which results to him putting his hands up in surrender.

 The teacher walks in and begins the lesson.

 I zone out my thoughts are occupied with memories of Shawn and all the good times we had. 

I couldn't help it. Everything reminded me of him. It was torture but I'd go through it all over again if it meant I would be able to see him one last time.

"Hey are you alright." He asks.

I nod making sure my hair covers my face hiding any tears that might've escaped while thinking of him. He sighs before continuing listening to the lesson.

Soon enough the bell rings but this time I have sports by myself, with none of the boys.

 I make my way to the girls' locker room. 

 I go into the corner to get changed into my black Nike sports bra and my black spandex shorts with a purple tank top over the top.

 I quickly make my way out onto the basketball court to find Brittany with two other friends who are wearing matching Sports Bras and spandex shorts.

 Once again it reminded me of a typical High School movie which makes me quietly laugh.

Her eyes soon dart to me as she shoots me a glare but before she can do anything more the teacher walks in.

"Okay class today we'll be sharing the outside field with the football team."

All the girls get excited especially Brittany, I'm just glade I'll be with the boys since I haven't made any girl friends at all.

We make our way outside where I see Johnson, Jack and Sammy with another stranger passing the ball.

JJ looks over and sees me. He gives me a smile and waves for me to come over.

I quickly sneak off and go up to them in hope my coach wouldn't catch me.

"Damn Rhianna, you're butt in those pants makes me feel some type of way." Sammy says "But I think the tank top needs to go." I give him glare before slapping his arm.

"Ow" he says pouting "Kiss it better."

"EW no boys have cooties" I say sticking my tongue out.

Before I know it I'm being chucked over his shoulder as I begin screaming while hitting his back repetitively with my fists..

"SAMMY OUT ME DOWN YOU PRICK" I yell

"No way, I'll won't put you down until you say 'Sammy is a Sex God.'"

"NO WAY!"

 "Say or I'll drop you on your face."

"You wouldn't dare---" he lets go of my legs and as I think I'm about to die he quickly grabs me saving me from face planting.

"Say it." He says I can sense the smirk on his face.

"Fine" I sigh in defeat "Sammy is a sex god."

"Sorry what was that?"

"Sammy so help me when I get down from here I'll kick you so hard in the balls you won't be able to walk for a month."

He quickly puts my down as I hit him in the back of the head as I look around to see if my teacher has noticed yet.

My eyes land on Jack as he's already staring back at me.

He nods his head motioning me to go over to him. I stick my tongue out at Sammy before running over to Jack.

I look back and Sammy whose smiling and shaking head which makes me smile.

I walk up to Jack and give him a nervous smile.

"We need to talk." he says.

"And what if I say no." I say mockingly.

He rolls his eyes before we walk off.

"Yeah totally believe you how nothing's going on with you and Sammy."

"Yeah totally believe that you're going to break up with Brittany."

He sighs before looking at me start in the eyes like he's trying to read me.

"What's wrong?" he says still staring at me

"Huh Nothing, I don't know what you're talking about I'm fine."

"Look Rhianna I'm not stupid okay, I can tell something's off today, I can tell you're upset the other boys might not be able to see it but I can"

"Okay Jack I understand we're friends but that doesn't mean you know me and I'm fine." I say looking down.

"I can tell you're lying please just talk to me."

"Jack leave it."

"But—"

"Jack." I say giving him a stern glare.

 "Fine only for now." He says before returning to practice.

I quickly go back to our sports lesson which consists of running and volley ball while the football boys basically gawked at us.

 Soon enough the bell rings and I go to the locker to get changed. I quickly get out so I can avoid running into Brittany.

 I wait for the boys as we make our way to lunch. Before I know it the bitch is walking up to us with her little group of friends. Before we can do anything she makes us all stop while she tries to talk to Jack.

"Hey Baby." she says sickly sweet.

"Hey...."

"Seriously what is wrong with you Jack, why are you ignoring me?" she whines.

"Brittany can we talk about this later."

"No."  

"Brittany can you just leave him alone for now he said he'll talk to you later." I but in getting annoyed. I need to call Cam and I can't do it while this bitch is holding us up.

"Shut up you stupid slut, at least my boyfriend didn't have to kill himself to get away from me." She says with a smirk.

"Don't you dare talk about him, you didn't know him so just shut the fuck up and he loves me just as much as I love him." I yell. How the fuck does she know about him.

"I don't have to know him, all I have to know is that he couldn't stand you anymore so he had to end his life, sad isn't it. It must really suck thinking someone loves wait I mean loved you and then they leave you. Why don't you join him" She smirks.

I couldn't contain it anymore I run off as my anger turns to tears running into the girls' bathroom before going into one of the bigger toilets and locking the door.

Before I know it I hear the door being thrown open.

"Rhianna please beautiful, open the door."

"Go away Jack, just go off to your stupid little girlfriend and leave me alone."

"Firstly she's not my girlfriend and secondly I will never leave you no matter how hard you try to push me away."

I stay silent when all of a sudden a head pops under the door soon following by a body. He quickly gets up off the ground and makes his way over to me cradling my body and rocking me slowly. I hide my face in his shirt and just continue to cry.

"She's right, I wasn't good enough for him." I sob into his shirt.

"Shh, don't ever think that I'm sure the reason he left wasn't because of you" he says still rocking me "You're beautiful and amazing and I bet you were his everything and I bet he loved you more then you know."

I look up at him and smile. I quickly hear the bathroom door open again.

"Rhianna are you in here." I here Sammy say. Before I know it two more bodies make their way under the door. They quickly come over to me to hug me.

"If a teacher walks in this is going to look so suspicious." I say laughing.

 Sammy removes the hair on my face which is sticking to my cheeks, Jacks still holding me. JJ just rubbing my arm. I can only imagine how shit I look right now and these boys are still here.

"You guys are the best, I love you boys." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.7K 51
"i don't wanna be your friend, i wanna kiss your neck." artjficially / 2017 / joe keery [SOCIAL MEDIA] [COMPLETED]
70.8K 1.2K 31
It won't hurt to dream, right?
1.5K 2 163
im not gonna be the one to get hurt
363 16 10
One day we all die, I just don't want to hurt anyone when I go.