A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
๐ŸŽถWonderful Tonight๐ŸŽถ
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
๐ŸŽถIt's Kismet, Ain't It๐ŸŽถ
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
๐ŸŽถRoll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love๐ŸŽถ
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hateโ€ขFucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
๐ŸŽถScared Is What You Should Be๐ŸŽถ
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
๐ŸŽถViva Las Vegas๐ŸŽถ
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
๐ŸŽถThe Boulevard Is Not That Bad๐ŸŽถ
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
๐Ÿ“ท
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
๐ŸŽถI'm Scared๐ŸŽถ
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
PittsโœˆLAโœˆPhilly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuckโ€ขAโ€ขTillary
The Aftermath
๐ŸŽ€A Spy at the Watergate๐ŸŽ€
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
๐ŸŽถCRASH Into Me, Baby๐ŸŽถ
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
๐Ÿ’ฅ
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Cut 'Em

2.8K 60 31
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

The ride back to The LA House was quiet. Luna and Colson enjoying simply snuggling with each other as they both dozed off slightly while leaning together comfortably during the short trip.

-------------------------------------------------------

Foster the People's Torches is bumping, helping the weed smoke roll through out the house. Colson, Luna, Baze and Slim are sitting at the kitchen table about to play spades, surrounded by girls. Mod, Pete and Ashleigh are playing Mario Kart in the living room. Surrounded by girls. Benny, Phem and a few others are out by the pool with more girls. The scene looks as if they brought all of VIP back with them.

"So you think you can throw cards?" Slim asks Luna, eyeing her as he shuffles.

"I've sliced some hands off with a spade or two before." She answers while leaning back. After she takes a swig of her beer, she reaches over. "My cut."

"Sure." Slim slides the cards to the middle of the table; Luna cutting the cards before Slim deals.

"Yo. Slim looks like he wants to fuck her up. He BIG mad she took me as her partner. My girl better walk as hard as she talks, Boy... " Colson thinks to himself watching the two of them.

"First hand bid it's self?" She asks after looking at her hand; she has a solid five possible six.

Slim looks a little surprised. "Yeah."

"Alright, on me. You ready?" She asks Colson.

"Get it, Kitty." He tells her as she opens it up with the ace of hearts.

"Okay." Baze responds by throwing low.

Luna and Colson play off each other magnetically. One Look. She walks all six books easily. He pulls another three.

"Just a preview." She smirks at Slim as she begins to shuffle.

"Well, if I had my PARTNER." Slim emphasises as he lights up a Backwood.

"Whoah!" Throws out Baze. "You didnt pull shi..."

Luna interrupts him. "You want him, take him." She offers, extending her arm across the table at Colson while turning her head towards him. One Look. "I'll whoop both your asses." She taunts Slim as she looks back at him with a half smile.

"Aight, bet. Switch places with me." He challenges as he stands up.

"Y'all are REALLY outta pocket." Laughs Colson, watching them playfully bicker.

"Fine. It's still my shuffle though." Luna counters while getting up too. "I'm sorry, Bunny." She grins at him as she sits back down and leans over to peck his cheek. "You ready to run these hoes, Partner." She looks across the table to Baze before swigging her beer; the three of them look a her for a second before erupting into laughter.

"YO. THAT is definitely YOUR GIRL." Slim states.

Luna swigs her beer again before she begins to shuffle. After they bid, Slim throws the ace of clubs to start. It should've walked but Luna slices it with the four of spades. She's trump tight. He looks at her.

"You wanted your partner." She shrugs, laughing at him.

"This is true, Bro." Colson backs her up, shrugging too.

"Fuck you both." Slim laughs. "Let me catch your ass re-nigen'." He warns Luna.

"BITCH, PLEASE." Slim can't help but laugh from her response as she sucks her teeth and SideEyes him.

It's a fun game. There's a lot of laughter and shit talking. Surprise books walk and others that are supposed to end up cut. Luna and Colson playing footsy under the table throughout the game. It's not a massacre but Luna and Baze take Colson and Slim by a clean200 points.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Good game. Where'd you learn to play like that?" Slim asks afterwards, impressed as they light up cigarettes outside.

They can see the sun begin to dance. The next day starting before theirs has ended.

"I did a few months at Crossroads." She exhales her reply while leaning against the house.

"What, like summer camp?" He laughs at her.

"No. Like maximum security juvie." Luna chuckles before taking another drag.

"REALLY?" Slim cocks his head towards her. "YOU and your five high to my thigh. For what?"

"Your thigh, though?" She asks, chuckling again; this time at his metaphor while crossing her ankles as she continues to lean.

"For real though, what 'cha do?" Slim asks again.

"I picked up something like 96 charges. Multiple accounts on most, so some of them don't count. It ranged from assault with a deadly weapon, 1st degree assault, fleeing, evading arrest, resisting arrest... " She sighs, rubbing her forehead. "Annnnd assault on an officer, possession, intent, intent to distribute, disorderly conduct... That's it, I believe." She finally finishes, taking another drag off of her Newport.

"God Damn, Girl!!! What you do all that for?" His face scrunched up as he stares at Luna.

"Enh. These two bitches jumped my friend. So, I jumped 'em back with a Louisville... After picking up like a fucking Asshole." Luna throws her hands up in disappointment with her explanation. "I feel like they trumped up the charges because it was on school property though." She finishes as she takes another drag.

"Not because of the Louisville?" Slim laughs. He puts his cigarette out. "You know," He says, pointing at her "I'm still not sure about you but I think you might be aight." He nods his head, agreeing with himself.

"Thanks? How you feel is kinda important as Colson's best friend, ya know." She admits, taking her final drag before putting her cigarette out too. "I'm glad we got a chance to kick it."

Luna grins at Slim and throws him an elbow. He meets her in agreement and then a Buddy Hug. She tells him GoodNight with a warm smile before heading inside.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

✴️Slim sticks around outside admiring the sunrise. "Rook was right, she is quick and funny as fuck... Can hang too... Shooo... And the way she cut them books... Kells'll be good if she's as hard as she's coming off to be... Dangerous as fucking hell... At least she seems to be living up to the hype after the all years he fucking sweated her." He thinks as he lights one last Newport.✴️

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Inside, Luna stretches wide and yawns before looking around for Colson. Things are surprisingly quiet. She finds him in the kitchen eating a cold fried chicken leg.

"Ahhhh!!! Please tell me you have more. I am starvingggg." She slightly whines with excitement.

"YES." He proudly shoves one her way with paper towels.

"You. Are a God." She states, gratefully accepting it.

He leans down so she can kiss him on the cheek. She then hops onto the kitchen counter and begins to eat her chicken.

"So... " She asks, swinging her bare feet. "What's the plan for tomorrow?"

Colson walks towards Luna, she's still swinging her feet until he gets close enough. Then she rests them on his bare chest. He looks down.

"You wanna get fucked right here?" He asks with One Look.

"I mean... " She smirks while looking around. "I am trying to eat this chicken though." Luna shrugs as she bites into her leg.

"You want another piece?" Colson asks while he can't help from laughing at her.

"Yeeeeessss pleeease. This shit is slammen'." She beams.

They hang out eating their chicken together. Talking about different things before remembering her question.

"Tomorrow's gonna be chill... I'm picking Case up Sunday morning." He informs her as he takes their finished chicken and throws it away. Walking back to her, he continues. "I meant what I said. I want you to meet her. Maybe we can go out to dinner." Colson tells her as he moves to in between her thighs.

One Look. Pulling her across the counter, up against him. She puts her hands on his collar bones.

"HOLY FUCK MY LIFE. SHE'S GONNA HATE ME." Luna begins to panic mentally.

"I don't think that's how you meet kids, Bunny." She says to him, shaking her head. "Especially if you want them to like you." Luna laughs lightly. "Doooo you want my completely uneducated thoughts?" She goes on to ask.

"Always." He responds with a kiss.

"I think... You should hang out with her first and then maybe tell her about me when you feel it's right ANNND then ask HER if she'd like to meet me. Wherever she'd like." She's looking at him seriously. "Buuuuut I vote Disneyland." Luna smiles widely, raising her hand.

"I vote Universal." He counters, pushing her arm down with his now raised arm.

"You're an idiot." She laughs, pushing it back up and squirming as they weirdly arm battle.

"You're the one who's in love with an idiot." He laughs at her.

Colson is trying to move but is trapped in her things as they continue to weirdly, raise arm battle each other. The sight of him wiggling makes her laugh and retreat. Laughing even louder as he continues on his own like a weirdo. Colson realizing in that moment how much he loves the sound of Luna's laugher.

"I am." She smiles, pulling his face towards hers.

With this he also retreats into her arms. Kissing her sloppily as her thighs tighten around him even more. His hands run through her long hair, down her back, onto her ass, pressing her harder against him. She drags her blue nails down his chest before he slides his hands alongside her body and pulls off her bra with her black sheer shirt off in one swoop.

Although he could see her cleavage all night, he was tired of the shirt and is pleased to see it go. He NEEDS to feel her skin right now. Both of them begin to unbuckle and unzip each other. His pants drop to the floor as she lifts herself up for him to slide her shorts off. Colson runs his index finger along Luna's lips before dipping inside of her.

"You're always so wet for me, Kitten. I fucking love it." He moans, gnawing at her neck and collarbone. Slowly making his huge cock dip deep into her pussy. "And tight."

They both groan in pleasure as he makes his way into her fully. Arms wrapped tightly around each, tongues wrestling one another. Their hips slam together as they grind and fuck each other, quick and hard on the kitchen counter.

"You're such a dirty, little slut." He husks into her ear.

"Who's dirty, little slut am I?" She lowly bargains while bucking against him.

"MINE." He asserts firmly. "You're MY dirty, little slut."

Kissing her back on the mouth. His words excite both of them. They're close to cumming as they fuck each other faster.

"I'm going to fuck you wherever, whenever, however the fuck I WANNNNNT." He growls loudly, pulling her hair as he releases himself inside her for the third time tonight.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!" His mind explodes. Deciding, that if there's anything worth worshipping in this world; it's her fucking pussy.

The yank does it. Luna buries her face in his neck as she tries to muffle her squealing giggle. Cumming right along with him.

"Mmmmm... Colson." She purrs. "I love you."

After a few moments, they unwrap themselves. Resting their foreheads on one another's, they breathe quietly together.

I love you too, Luna." He says before lifting her off the countertop.

They do a quick clean up job before he grabs her bags and they head upstairs together. Both eager to hit his bed.

"Jesus Christ that was amazing. I wonder if anyone heard us... " Luna thinks to herself. "Probably. Oh well... Thank Fuck, I stayed on birth control. I knew shit was gonna pop off between us but DAMN..."

**********************************

"That was fucking HOT. She wasn't lying. We do fuck like rabbits. How can I not with that fucking ASS!!" He refrains from biting her again as he watches it bounce up the stairs in front of him. "And she fucking loves me." He thinks beaming, heart warmly racing while admiring his view. "I've never came like that before..." His mind drifts, enjoying her ass being his guide up the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 182K 64
Cal Jackson's new life as a rockstar fails to account for one thing: the existence of the girl he loves. ***** "What are you thinking about?" she ask...
12.5K 124 34
- Aryia/ Badboywolfy X Reader imagines - Requests are open and available - I mainly write fluff - I DO NOT write mature content - Warnings are shown...
13.4K 252 61
We have Calcium in our bones Iron in our veins Carbon in our souls and Nitrogen in our brains 93% stardust with souls made of...
597 22 10
(๐“๐–) ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฆ๐ ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ก...