Second chances . Cameron Dall...

By AaronObsessedx

• I hope one day you find someone who can make flowers grow even during the saddest parts of life • More

Flashback .
A day to remember
Im yours and your mine
Just the two of us .
Was anything you said true ?
Second chances ?
I've missed you
Yes !
Meeting the fam!
I couldn't make him happy enough .
AUTHORS NOTE ♡♥♡♥
Authors note again '
I dont want this to end .
Seperated .
Unexpected Surprise
Its just one of those days .
This is the end for us .
Wreck !
Sorry sorry sorry
time flies
College girl !
Urrrr suprise ?
Well be responsible enough...
1 month visit .
author note !
Family
Back to Colorado
4 Months !
crying for help
AUTHORS NOTE !
half and half ?
New years , new beginnings !
best things to come !
Daddy Dallas .
tying the knot .
❤️AUTHORS NOTE❤️
NEW FANFIC!!
Plzzz

Happiness and pain

49 0 0
By AaronObsessedx

*Emily's POV*
I slept the whole night through waking up at 10:00am , I must have needed sleep . I look around the room spotting Nash sleeping on a couch beside me . I smile and look out the window wondering how cam slept .

I get up and fold the blanket someone left me and placed it on the couch . I walk around the corner, opening the door to Cameron's room . I dont know of it was visiting hours but I needed to see him .

I walk in hearing his heart monitor beep every 2 seconds . I look over seeing him sleeping , lips partially parted as he snored . I place a gentle kiss on his hand rubbing it , I look at his hand admiring how he still kept his ring on . I smile biting my lip and closing my eyes .

'Hey beautiful' he whispers I open my eyes looking at him . 'Cameron' I began to cry as he pulls my head down placing a kiss on my nose . 'Your okay , your alive' I cry in utterly shock he laughs and try's to sit up ,moaning in pain 'Are you okay ?' I ask helping him lay back down 'Yeah just my side is sore' he smiles making me feel way better .

'I'm sorry' he grabs my hand 'For what?' I ask looking at him 'Scaring you , making you come down here missin class' I cut him off 'You didn't make me , it was my choice and I'm not ganna let my man suffer of pain without me beside him' he smiles looking into my eyes 'And I'll just get the work from our website , I just wanna be here with you' I smile as he pats the place next to him .

'Lay with me?' I frown 'I don't think that's a good idea cam , i don't wanna hurt you' he shakes his head 'Lay down' he argues as I slowly lay by him . he lifts my face up , making me stare into those beautiful hazel eyes .

'I heard you' he starts 'when I was asleep' my heart beats faster thinking of how he took it 'You really think I was ganna let go ? when I have an amazing girl to love and child ?' he asks placing a stran of hair behind my ear 'Cause I wouldn't let go for the world . I got all I need here baby' I smile as he kisses my lips . I've missed him , his touch , his lips , everything .

This kiss had something special about it , it wasn't an ordinary kiss . This one had to much emotion and strength held to it , I just didn't want to stop . He lets go and I smile saying 'I love you Cameron Alexander Dallas , and my love for you won't stop until we die' I kiss his cheek as he sighs 'What ?' I ask concerned

'If only I died in that crash , I would have never gotten to see your face , just like right now' I sit up 'Let's thank god for that , because that's something I don't wanna hear come out your mouth anymore okay ?' he nods chuckling 'You can stay at the house you know ? you don't have to sleep out there' he assures me 'I want to , I feel safer' I smile kissing his temple .

The nurse walks in and I jump off the bed in a rush . She gives me a confused look 'Ma'am it's not 11:00 yet ?' I nod and smile 'I was just telling him about our baby's appt real quick' I try to cover up as she smiles 'aww look at that little bump' she laughs hugging me and going back to a serious tone 'Cameron has to go into surgery today so say your goodbyes please' I nod kissing him goodbye , holding the kiss . 'I love you' I smile taking his hand a placing a pin into his hand , it was the angel he gave me when I was in the hospital to stay safe . Now I return it , asking the favor of god .

'Em' he whispers and I close his palm kissing it and walking out . Nash was starting to wake up. 'Morning' I smile as he sits up 'Morning em' he rubs his eyes , pulling his shirt back on . 'Nash you slept with your shirt off ? in a hospital ?' I laugh as he shrugs 'No matter where I am , I always take my shirt off . you should know cam does too!' he laughs and I shake my head

'Speaking of cam , have you seen him?' he asks and I nod 'He's going into surgery in about an hour , they said we won't be able to visit again until 5:00 so he can rest and recover' I shrug as he looks at me 'Skyllyn sure does love you' he laughs as I smile nodding 'I love her, she's an amazing little girl' I stop 'I'm thinking about having a girl day with her today . we haven't had one in a while' I laugh as he throws on a bright smile

'That's great . Let's go to the house and gets cams car real quick' he stands up 'Nash' I quietly say as he grunts his teeth 'Oh yeah , sorry' I shake my head 'It's okay , just take me to airport Ill rent out a car' he agrees and we walk out the hospital .

The drive wasn't too bad, except the traffic. Nash gives me the directions to his house and I walk in thinking of what car I'd want . 'I'd like to rent out a car please' I ask the lady behind the desk 'Alrighty , do you know how long you want it , or when you decide to bring it back will you just pay it then ?' I nod 'I'll pay it then' I smile as she checks off a paper . 'What car do you have in mind ?' I bite my lip 'Uh a range rover?' she nods taking my information . 30 minutes later I drive out in a black range rover . I plug in the directions and start my drive .

When I pull into Nash's driveway , I am amazed of how huge and beautiful his house is . I park behind Nash , walking onto the porch and knocking .
Chad answers the door greeting me with a hug . I walk in towards the kitchen seeing mama Grier cooking . 'hey' I smile kissing her cheek 'Hey dear !' she smiles wiping her hands . 'Nash is upstairs with Hayes' I nod and take a seat by the bar .

'I was actually wondering if I could take Skylynn on a date today ?' I ask as she turns around nodding 'Well of course , I bet she'll love that' I smile nodding 'Where is she ?' I ask as she shows me Nash's room .

'Emiy!' Skylynn joyfully yells hugging me . I pick her up and kiss her cheek 'I was thinking we could have a girls day , what do you say ?' she claps her hands and hugs me tight 'Well leave in a little bit alright ?' she nods running downstairs .

'Hey Hayes' I sit next to him as he wraps his arm around me 'What's up ?' he asks as I shake my head 'nothing' 'so about that girl day , I'm so in' I punch his arm as he fakes a cry . 'Well I'll get going . Bye Boys check ya later' I wink as Nash stands up 'Hey please , be safe' I nod smiling at how he cares for Skylynn 'Sorry I just, she's my little sister' i nod hugging him and promising to be safe .

'hey you ready?' I ask walking into the kitchen 'yeah !' she shreiks and chad laughs 'Chad , can I use a kart seat ?' he stands up nodding 'Of course' we walk outside and he opens his car placing it into my car 'Nice car' he winks 'It's a rental' I smile laughing .
Skylynn says her byes and I do to making sure she buckles herself in . I place my seat belt and slip my shades on pulling out into town .

'so what do you wanna do first ?' I ask as she shrugs 'We can do our nails , go to the mall, ice cream, anything' I smile as she thinks 'Nails !' she nods and I laugh turning the radio on . The song "All about that Bass" was playing and I turned it up singing along with Skylynn.

I park Infont of 'lovely nails' and step out helping Skylynn out . 'Hi um one kids Mani pedi and adult' I smile as Skylynn chooses her polish . 'what color are you ganna do ?' I ask as she shows my a rosie pink for her mani and gold or her pedi with sparkles. I nod picking black for my Mani , and a dark sparkly green for my pedi .

My nails took a bit longer sence I did acrylic nails . After we left the salon , Skylynn grabbed my hand as we walked around the plaza . We ran into some fans wanting to take pictures and we did so . Skylynn had to much sass but hey , I don't blame her ! Skylynn runs ahead of me looking at the windows and I relax enjoying this time out . 'Emiy can we go here ?' she asks pointing at a bridal shop I nod laughing .
'Hi can I help you out today ?' I think for a little then speak 'Actually yes ,I'm getting married in about 4 months' I smile as she congratulates me . we began looking through racks and I have no hope seeing any dress I like .

'Look !' Skylynn screeches pulling my with her . We land Infont a white puffy dress , with a short tail . The body had silver beads and a white little trim of lace , it was a true fairytale dress. I smile nodding and admiring the beautiful dress

'I see you found something !' the lady starts to walk over 'Yes , I really like this one' She takes it off the mannequin and walks towards the fitting room . 'Here wait right here okay ?' Skylynn nods sitting on the couch 'Here's my phone , do whatever you want' i run into the fitting room .

After slipping into the dress carfully over my little bump, she laces it up and I close my eyes smiling . 'done!' she pushes me out the room to show Skylynn 'You look pretty !' she covers her mouth taking a picture on my phone . I look into the mirror , admiring the way it formed around my curves . 'I feel like a princess !' I laugh turning around 'You are !' the lady yells giggling . I turn sideways looking at my stomach and rubbing it .

'Let's take a picture of mommy and daughter together' the lady says taking my phone from Skylynn 'Shes my niece' I smile as she leans on her hip 'You guys could pass for mommy and daughter , just pointing out' I wink at Skylynn as she nervously walks up to me. I pick her up , holding her in the air as we laugh . I take a couple of pictures before taking the dress off .

'So ?' the lady asks 'Is there a way you can put it on hold ?' I ask praying there is 'No , but for you I will put it ehh 4 weeks ?' I smile 'Perfect ! thank you so much !' she nods and Skylynn and I walk out .

'we look alike sky !' I play around grabbing her hand . 'Emiy , I want a sister' she says looking at me as we walk towards the end of the bolevard .
'Me too sky , I'm a only girl' I add on as she nods 'will you be my sister ?' she asks and I am shocked my her question 'Of course , your like my little sister anyways !' I smile as she pulls me running .

'Hi one cup of mint chocolate chip for me' I smile as Skylynn looks at the varietys of ice cream 'One cup of Birthday cake' she looks at me smiling .
We grab a table close to the window . 'Thank you Emiy' she starts to dig in devouring the ice cream 'of course' we talk about Girly things for a while until I decide to pull up a topic .

'Sky ? if I had a baby will you be happy or sad ?' I ask regarding she just asked if I could be her sister . 'Happy !' she cheers 'But I have to see the baby everyday , and change its diapers' I nod laughing 'So will you like to change my baby's diaper when it's born ?' she looks at my confused and I laugh 'I'm having a baby sky' she stands up dancing a little and hugging me . 'You haven't seen my stomach all this time ? it's a little bump!' I ask as she shakes her head .

we go on and on about baby names and things to choose on . When we finally finished our ice cream , we began to walk back to the car 'Today was fun , thank you emiy' she smiles hugging me 'No problem sky , I had fun' I help Skylynn buckle up and jump into the front seat . not five minutes after we pull drive off Skylynn is passed out . I laugh and turn the radio on hearing 'Steal my girl' play in the background . I sing along hitting every note and word .

When I pull Infont of Nash's house . I carry sky out the car and knocking with my foot 'Oh let me help' Nash offers to help and I hand him sky . 'Long day eh ?' he ask as I laugh 'We had lots of fun' 'what did you guys do?' he asks as I sit next to him 'Our nails , we looked at bride dresses and ate ice cream' I smile as he nods 'Bet that was fun for her ! she never has anyone to do stuff with' he frowns .

'Im here for her anytime' nash grabs my hand 'Thank you em' I nod as I look at the clock 6:30pm . 'Have you went ?' he asks as I shake my head no 'Go on now , I'll let you two have some time' he smiles standing up . 'Thank you nash , love ya' I smile walking out .

- - - - - - - - - --SKIP DRIVE-- - - - - - - - -
I take the stairs to cams room ,quietly walking in . His parents were on the couch talking 'Hello mr and mrs Dallas' I smile hugging them 'Isnt it scary ?' she asks shaking her head 'Let's just thank god he's okay' I smile my voice cracking . 'How's our angel ?' they his dad asks as I look down 'Good and healthy. well find out next month' I proudly say . Cameron gets wheeled into the room , looking half awake .

'Everything went good , and all he needs now is to heal' the nurse reassures us . I let Cameron's parents have time to talk to him . The way they treat cam, is how I wished my parents to treat me . 'We better go , Gina has a meeting' he rolls his eyes as they walk out .

'Hey babe' I rest my hand of his cheek 'Hey' he smiles making me happy , to see him smile and not in pain . 'I've missed you' I laugh as he looks at me in the eye 'I died to touch those lips this morning' I blush as he touches my face 'Your all that matters to me . even if I'm in pain , you'll always be the first thing in my mind' I smile kissing his lips . I hold his face , soon his tounge coming into my mouth . I do the same and smile as I kiss his lips . 'That felt' I started off 'Amazing' Cameron finishes off .

A cold shiver runs down my spine and I shake a bit . 'Are you cold ?' he asks concerned 'only a bit , but I'm fine' I smile reassuring him . 'He rolls over making space for me 'Camer' 'just come , you won't hurt me' he laughs as I crawl beside him 'Thank you' he whispers into my ear 'For being here with me'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.6K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
965K 51.1K 32
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
1.4M 41.8K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...
551K 16.8K 70
"I'm going to fart on your pillow," Glen promised her, crossing his arms. "Do that and I'll tell Francis that you broke his lucky chain." Hayes mirro...