A LunaTic and Her Gunn

Da R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... Altro

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

House Calls

3.2K 71 12
Da R3b3lgrrrrrrl

The ride to Ashley's is uneventful. They smoke a joint and Colson strokes Luna's thigh as they drive. Both enjoying each other's conversation and company.

"You're still my birthday date, right?" He asks her with a smile.

"Mmhmm." She replies with her head leaned back and eyes closed behind her sunglasses.

"Good, because we're going out again tonight and I want you with me." He requests while squeezing her thigh.

"Waaait... I thought this was just a one time gig." She teasingly pops her head up.

"Shut up, Kitten." He rolls his eyes at her with a laugh.

When they pull up to Ashley's, Luna turns to Colson. "So, I figure, gimme your address so I can shower and what not. I'll borrow one of Ash's cars and meet you at your place for the Dr. Then I can come back here to get changed for tonight and we can figure out then how we're linking up?"

"Sounds good, Boo. I'll text it so you have my number too." He agrees.

"OH. SHIT. I'm a Boo and I get your number too." Luna smirks, putting both hands on the sides of her face in fake shock.

"You're an asshole. Be there by 430P." He tells her while shaking his head.

"You love it." She snickers while sliding over to him, kissing him on the cheek and sticking out her tongue before chuckling as she hops out of the Rover.

"I wonder if he caught it..." She laughs to herself walking up towards the door.

**********************************

"Ahhhhh!!! This fucking ball busting ass bitch! I can't believe she said that. AND she passed the Sonny Test. Man, fuck me, she's fucking right. I do love her ways. Every fucking thing about her." He thinks, shaking his head again with a grin as he pulls away.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna walks into the house, yelling "ASH!! I'M HERE!!"

Ashley and Jagger come trotting down the stairs, both excited to see her. Luna bending down immediately to pet Jagger.

"Hi Friend! I missed you!" She tells him, giving him kisses before she
stands back up. "And youuuuuuu too!" She shouts to Ashley, smiling as the two girls hug each other.

"SO! DISH!" Ashley automatically demands once they release. "Because I was SO SHOCKED to see you two kissing before you even said Hi to ME last night." She teases.

"Can we move and chat? I gotta shower real quick so I can pop by Colson's for a minute. But I'll be back before he takes me out with him tonight... FUCK. I really sound like a fucking douche, don't I??" Luna laughs.

"A little." Ashley laughs too, making an inch between her thumb and index finger. "You out is a good thing though, Loons. How could I be mad at you for breathing again?" She says to her bestfriend softly.

"I love you... " Luna coos, hugging her bestfriend.

"More than you know." Ashley finishes her sentence.

Both girls head up the stairs. Laughing together and tripping over each other like they did when they were teenagers at Luna's grandma's penthouse.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"So what 'cha POPPEN' by Kells for, hmmm?" Ashley asks with a hum to her voice as she sits on the toilet while Luna showers.

"A test." Luna answers, sticking her wet, soapy head outta the shower.

Ashley jumps up in shock, she knows what this means. "Holy Fuck, Loons!!! Really?? It took you 3mnths to sleep with Justin!"

"I know, Ash. Am I fucking crazy?" She asks, popping her now rinsed head out again.

"I mean... You are a LunaaaaTIC... So there's definitely some crazy in there, Bro." Ashley laughs.

"Fuuck you." Luna laughs with an eye roll as she turns off the shower.

"Nah. Like I told Pete last night. You two are gonna soar or crash and burn. Either way, it's gonna be a fuck of a love story. As harsh as that may sound." Ashley tells her bestfriend The Truth.

"What Petey say?" Luna asks wrapping a towel around her.

"He agreed. I think he's more worried about you than Kells though." She continues "I will say, Loons, I've known Kells for a few years now. Seen him in a LOT of different lights, different scenarios, not to be a dick, but different chicks... There was something different about him last night. I've never seen him so in tune with someone the way you two were. It was nice to watch. Anytime I looked at you guys, you were engaged and happy with each other. Most bitches I see him with stay glued to their phones because they're either trying to pimp him out or they don't truly connect, like you two seem to." She smiles but it fades. "I've been really worried about you. NY is too heavy. It was a good idea for you to come here." She steps forward to hug Luna again, who's now in her panties and bra. "Sometimes you need sunshine, not grit." The Girls squeeze each other tightly before they release.

"I really like him, Ash." Luna says looking at her through the mirror. "I told him about Justin last night." She let's out quietly.

"What did he say?" Ashley asks with a hint of concern.

"Nothing. Scooped me up from my chair and held me. Then he stood me up and slow danced with me to a Clapton song."

"AWWWWWWW!!!" Ashley squeals. "Which song?"

"Wonderful Tonight." Luna answers.

"I'm fucking dead." Ashley replies.

Luna rolls her eyes again but with a smile. Taking her long blonde hair from the towel, she begins to brush it. "It's so crazy and weird. I only thought about Justin twice last night." She admits out loud. Ashley sees the look of pain and guilt on her friend's face as she stares off for a second. "When Colson first kissed me and right before I fell asleep. Which was even weirder because I was okay. It was like an acknowledgement of I'm laying bedside this man who isn't you but I'm okay that it's him and not you. Does that make sense?" She asks quickly before continuing. "Which made me sad but only for like a second because I really was content just being there with Colson." Luna slams her mascara down on the counter and whips around to Ashley. "Does that make me fucked up. Like, there's a million bitches that would DIE to lay next to this motherfucker and I wouldn't even fuck him on his birthday." She asks with a troubled look on her face.

Ashley steps forward and puts her hands on Luna's shoulders. "No, you're not fucked up. You're healing. You'd be fucked up if you were laying in bed with Kells wishing he was Justin. You're not. You just said it yourself, you were content being with COLSON. Look, you're always gonna miss Justin, Luna. He was a huge part of your life and how it ended is beyond fucked up but you don't deserve to sit in that apartment wallowing anymore. Just go with the flow. If it feels right, do it. Trust your instincts. That's what you taught me." Ashley kisses her on the cheek and gives her a brave smile.

"I REALLY FUCKING like him Ash." Luna sighs.

"GOOD!!!" Ashley reassures her with an excited smile.

-------------------------------------------------------

After dropping Luna off, Colson runs back to The Hills to make sure nothing is left behind. He walks in to find Pete collecting random stuff in the living room.

"Heeyy Buddy." Pete greets him while looking up.

"Sup, Bro." Replies Colson with a nod as he begins to help.

"Last night was off the hook, hunh?" Pete chuckles.

"Yeah... " Colson laughs. The two swap stories about the night together. "Yo! Do you remember Rook dancing on the pool table!?!" Colson asks excitedly.

Pete burst out with laughter. "I do!! I think Luna stuck some bills in his pants!!"

"She did!!" Colson hollers with his own deep laughter. "Yo." He continues "She's fucking awesome, Dude."

"Yeah... " Pete smiles, looking over at his friend. "You told me that like a million times last night, Homie." Pete stops what he's doing. Taking a moment, he stands up straight and looks at Colson. "Seriously though, Kells, friend to friend, please don't hurt her. She's nothing like these other girls, she's been through a lot. And I can tell she's more than just into you. I haven't seen her light up or be as happy as the way you made her last night since..." He stops suddenly, unsure if he's crossing a line.

Colson puts his hand on Pete's shoulder. "She told me everything. I even know about Justin too, Man. I know we've talked about him but I didn't really get it before. I'm truly sorry you lost your friend." He reaches out to hug Pete. Once they release Colson says. "If it gives you any peace of mind, I know how special she is. I've waited a long time for her." Pete gives him an inquisitive look. "It was love a first sight almost 10yrs ago but I never talked to her or got her name. Thought about her ever since then until she popped up on my doorstep last night. And she likes ME! I ain't fucking shit up with her, EVER, Dawg."

Colson and Pete both erupt into laughter again for different reasons as Pete reaches out to pull his bestfriend in for a meaningful hug. "That's great! And a very Loons Story!" Pete continues to laugh.

"Why do people keep saying that!?!" Colson asks, slightly frustrated.

"You'll learn, Man." Pete goes on laughing. "She has an effect on EVERYONE. Example: We were in Wisconsin. Fucking Wisconsin, Man. I'm doing a show and her, Justin and our boy Brian are with me. We are FuckFace drunk in a McDonald's drive thru ordering food when Luna leans over, halfway out the window and goes directly into the mic, drunk as FUCK, 'Scuse me, Scuse me... Do you mind if I use your bathroom? I'm afraid of rattlesnake vagina.'" Colson bursts out laughing as Pete tries to finish. "Because... " It's hard because he's snorting with laughter. "Because, because... You know, this fucking bitch can piss in an alleyway, subway, middle of the fucking street! But fuck a shrub!!! Because RATTLESNAKE VAGINA!!!" He continues laughing and snorting, wiping tears from his eyes. "But that's not the best part!!!" He says waving his hands around. "The mothafuckin speaker comes back and says 'Luna?'" Pete doubles over in laughter while Colson stops and perks up.

"WHAT??" He asks in disbelief

"Yeah!!" Pete howls. "Turns out it was some chick Luna used to party with who got pretty bad off, so Loons bought her a ticket home. Bitch let her climb right through the drive thru window and everything!" He finishes, still laughing.

"WOW... " Colson says, wiping his own eyes from laughing so hard.

"Yeah. That's a good Loons Story though... Because please believe THAT Bitch is as equally detrimental. I was with her one night, we were in Queens and this dude kept pushing up on her. She declined a couple times, he wouldn't listen. I didn't even get a chance to intervene because before I know it, he's screaming. She'd fucking shoved her blade right through his God Damn hand, into her own fucking thigh!! I seen her look him in his face, WITHOUT flinching and say 'I warned you not to touch me. THINK about the way YOU CHOOSE to treat women.' WHILE the blade was still in both of them! THEN, she pulled it the fuck out! I couldn't fucking believe it. Dude was NOT okay. She was fucking fine though, had a solid wound that she tied off before we split. Then she had us hit a Rite Aid, where she butterfly stitched herself on the sidewalk before we continued to party. For as tiny as she is, DO NOT mistake her. She is a fucking BEAST, Bro." Pete stops then begins again. "Best thing is, when we went back to that bar a few weeks later, turns out the dumb fuck had sent her flowers. To the bar. The next fucking day. Apologizing for touching her." Pete says flatly, rolling his eyes before laughing even harder.

"Dammmmn, Son... " Colson laughs with him. "AND I thought I was badass."

"Yeah, you ain't got shit on THAT Brooklyn Bitch." Pete says, still laughing at the memory.

"GOD DAMN. I'm so fucking turned on right now. This bitch is that rare balance of hot and fucking crazy... and tight... I swear she tastes like motherfucking peaches. Fuck, I'm getting a boner. Her and the Doc better come through cuz she gonna catch a Wild Boy tonight... " Colson thinks to himself.

"Ready?" Pete asks.

They had gotten all their shit together while talking. Looking around, they're ready to route.

"Yup. We out!" Colson says before closing the door behind them.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna's long blonde hair swings loosely as she slides out of Ashley's Jeep Wrangler. She has on minimal make-up. Mascara and her signature lipstick, no matter the color. Today it's a deep purple. She has on cut off shorts, a knotted Sublime t-shirt and dark blue, vintage Docs. Body of tattoos on full display. She walks up the drive and is greeted at the door by Colson before she can even knock.

"Bunnnny." He says in a deep husky voice with a huge grin.

"Mmmmmm." Luna purrs as she jumps into his arms; wrapping her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He can feel her plump ass falling out of her shorts into his hands. He seriously can't get over it as they kiss each other passionately.

"Love your lipstick." He tells her as they break away. "How the fuck does it stay on the way we make out though?"

"Magic." She answers, sliding down his body.

Without heels she's more than a foot shorter than him; he notices immediately. "Do you magically shrink too?" He asks when he slides his arm around her shoulder.

"Fuck you." She laughs. "Ready to do this?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Testing took all of 30 mins. The Dr had brought his nurse with him so they could be seen alternatively. Everything checked out on the exterior, they just needed the results of the lab work. Walking them out Colson Thanks the Dr and says he'll speak with him soon.

"How long?" Luna asks as soon as the door closes.

Colson chuckles "Horny much?" He asks to her quick SideEye. Wrapping his long body around her, he says "We got lucky it's Friday. He said he can have all the results to us by 7P tonight." He leans down to kiss her. "Happy?"

"Very much so. Thank you." She kisses him back, barely reaching his face on her tippy toes.

"Good. Because...
🎶WE BE FUCKENNNN'🎶 Colson sings walking into the living room where half the band is, Luna following behind him in slight amusement

"What was that all about?" Baze asks.

"Luna won't fuck me until she knows my dick's clean." Colson informs everyone.

"Smart girl." Responds Slim.

"Enh, I'm no hero, just a solider in the fight for good vagina health." Luna deadpans.

"You are such an ASSHOLE." Colson laughs with the rest of the room, kissing her on top of the head.

"So are you." She shrugs. "I'm grabbing a beer. You want one?

"Sure." Colson replies.

"Anyone else?" She asks as Slim, Mod and Ashleigh raise their hands. "Gotcha." She assures them.

Luna returns from the kitchen. Handing off beers before plunking down on the floor between Colson's legs. Handing him his beer, she asks "So what's the game plan for the night?"

"Imma grab my phone real quick." Colson announces while standing up and heading out of the room.

"Strip Club first then Kells has a show at Nightingale after that who knows." Slim says, eyeing her response as he continues. "But Kells is worried about how you'll feel about the strip club. He doesn't want you to feel some type of way about private dances."

"Then we don't worry him." She says shrugging with a smile while swigging her beer. "You guys just get us a private room for an hour and worry about having fun." She winks at Slim as Colson walks back in the room.

"What I miss?" He asks.

"Nothing." She says, leaning up for a kiss.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

✴️ The Boys all look at each other, even Ashleigh. "What the fuck is this girl up too?" They all think. Except for Pete. He knows better than to underestimate Luna in any circumstance.✴️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

75.1K 1.3K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
9.8K 1K 78
It all started with a dare. A stupid, damn dare! Challenged to slap a stranger, Skylee Kingston wasn't the one to fall back from saving her dignity...
3.1K 79 17
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
145K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...