A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"

3.3K 78 12
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

The party in The Hills is in full swing. Music blaring, the sweet smell of bud fills the air while people laugh, dance, talk and sing. Colson and Luna had walked into the party together but were quickly pulled in different directions once they got through the door. It is Colson's birthday after all and Luna hasn't been on the West Coast for a couple of years, which always turns into a circus. No matter how long she'd been gone.

It seems like everyone wants a piece of both of them while they want only each other.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson is on the upper foyer. Looking down, trying to spot Luna in the sea of bodies.

"I'm never gonna find her tiny ass in here. I better make sure I get her number. I CAN NOT lose her again." He thinks to himself, frustrated.

"MOTHERFUCKING BIRTHDAY BOY!!!!!" Bellows a raspy voice, breaking Colson's thoughts.

"TOMMY!!!" He shouts back, embracing his real life DIRT persona and friend.

"I got this for you. But try not to drink it all tonight. It's like a 500yr old fucking whiskey... Or do! FUCK IT!" Tommy contradicting himself while laughing and handing Colson the large box.

"Thanks, Man! I appreciate it!" Colson's blue eyes shine bright as he opens it and admires the bottle. "I can't guarantee it won't ALL be gone tonight!" He laughs along with his friend.

"What are you doing up here? Surveying The Kingdom?" Tommy asks.

Colson laughs again. "Yeah... Something like that." Then he looks at Tommy.

"If anyone's gonna get it, it's this fucking dude." Colson thinks to himself.

"Nah, Bro. It's crazy. I'm looking for this girl that I seem to always keep losing... " Colson trails off.

"Well, why you keep losing her, Dude?" Tommy pries.

Colson looks down at the masses. "I don't know, Man. I told you it's crazy. I met her like 10yrs ago without really meeting her and have been looking for her ever since." Colson looks up.

"Explain... " Tommy encourages him.

Looking over, he continues. "During my first REAL show in NYC, towards the end of my set, I look StageRight and there's this gorgeous Girl in a Cheetah Print Coat. Our eyes locked and I swear, Dude, I got like, an instant cosmic boner. It was fucking insane. She smiled at me and then took my picture. This all happened in like 30secs but Tommy, Dude, it felt like slow mo. So, I look at the crowd, look back at her and she's fucking GONE! I'm like alright, finish the set, get OffStage, start looking for her. Start ASKING about her. No one knows fucking shit. It's like she's a fucking ghost, Man. I was so fucking pissed and all I can do is think and ask about this random ass girl from NYC in a cheetah print coat who takes fucking pictures. Like, fuck me, Man, you know... ?" Colson takes a long pull off of his joint as Tommy begins to lowly laugh again. "So tonight" Colson continues on with a smoke filled sigh. "she shows up on my fucking doorstep with the fucking picture made into this awesome fucking art piece. Hotter than I remember. Cooler than I ever could've thought... Because all this time, she's been a fucking friend of both Pete and Ashley and I don't fucking know it because I don't know her FUCKING NAME!" Colson shouts then suddenly laughs at the absurdity of the situation. He takes another long pull off his joint before speaking again. "And now I've lost her here in THIS fucking ShitShow." He finishes, looking out again to see if he can find her; still puffing on his joint.

"So, do you know her name?" Tommy asks with a smirk.

"Yeah. Luna Smith. She's like some super, obscure, speakeasy, word of mouth type person, who you have to... "

Tommy cuts him off with his giant laughter. "I FUCKING KNEW IT!!! OF COURSE YOU'D FALL IN LOVE WITH A FUCKING LUNATIC AND NOT BE ABLE TO FIND HER!!!" He shouts, laughing even harder as he throws his arm over Colson's shoulder. "I'm sorry, Man." He cries while trying to control himself, he can tell Colson's starting to become annoyed. "It's not a bad thing, it's just, that's a very Loons Story, Man. She's the way a fucking 'Lude was, Dude. Only the coolest people know how to get ahold of her, there's NOTHING fucking like her and when she hits you, Maaan, you fucking KNOW IT!" Tommy explains, punching one fist into his other palm while continuing to laugh. "I've known her since she was a kid on the scene, taking pictures, writing songs, drawing up flyers. Pat raised her tough. They don't call her THAT Brooklyn Bitch for nothing!" Tommy laughs hard again. So, you can't find her?" He asks.

"Nah, Man." Colson let's out an agitated sigh.

"Check it... " Tommy tells him as he leans over the railing and raises his hands to his mouth. "BROOOOOOKLYYYNNNN!!!" He bellows from above everyone.

Colson leans over the railing too. He sees a black leather, bangled arm and one single, ringed finger with blue nail polish rise up into the air. After a moment, he sees her crane her neck around looking as they make eye contact. Never breaking it, she turns her whole body around to face him. Holding her right hand up, she stretches all five fingers out and smiles at him the way she did the first night he saw her.

"LOOK!!!" Tommy points with a grin.

"I am." Colson answers slowly, mesmerized.

"C'mon, Dude. She's expecting you. And you know she don't stick in one spot forever." Tommy states as he pulls Colson towards the stairs.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna's downstairs. She's been trying to make her way to the back patio with Ashley and Dom so she can smoke for what feels like the last hour now. But she keeps bumping into people who just wanna Catch Up. She hates that everywhere is non smoking now and like a true New Yorker, truly hates the nosey bullshit of Catching Up without a drink and a cigarette to pass the pain. She's bumped into ten different people by now whom she's politely Caught Up with and is fighting the urge to scream. Desperately wanting to find Colson. She's just about to break away to the patio when she hears it.

"MOTHERFUCKER!!! WHHHHYYYY???" She whines in her head. "Why the fuck, WHY!?!!"

Ashley stops because she hears it too; she grabs Dom as Luna stops and slowly lifts her arm. "I don't see anyone..." Ashley says inquisitively.

Luna looks over her right shoulder scanning the crowd. It only takes a second for their eyes to lock.

"Oh! Thank Fuck, it's Colson." Her mind sighs in relief, all irritation floating away. She can feel a wave of heat wash over her, her body moving on autopilot while her face flushes and slowly creeps into a huge smile. It's been years since anyone has made her feel alive and she can't help but feel terrified and excited by him all at the same time. Her lips swell as their gaze breaks only as he heads towards the stairs to meet her. "Not everyone is th... "

"So... " Ashley interrupts her thoughts. "What's up with you and Kells? You two can't seem to keep your hands off each other." She smirks as Luna blushes and looks away. "Don't be shy, Loons, it's not a bad thing. Actually, I've never... "

"MOTHERFUCKING LUNATIIIIC!!!!!" Ashley's words are lost in the air as Tommy bum rushes Luna with a huge bear hug, swinging her high.

Laughing loudly and once back on solid ground, she asks "How are you, Doll?"

"Great!" The older Drummer replies.

Colson having finally joined them, he drapes his arm nonchalantly around Luna. She looks up at him with a smile.

"Do you feel alright?" She asks innocently.

"Baby, I feel fucking WONDERFUL!!!" He shouts before leaning down to kiss her.

Tommy interrupts them. "This is cool... But... Kinda wondering though, what's gonna happen with a LunaTic hanging out with this FUCKING Maniac." He bellows again with laughter, referring to Colson. "I can't wait to see the shit the two of you get into!!" Laughing even harder at the thought.

One Look.

Colson leans back down to kiss Luna knowingly before she asks "Outside to smoke and refill?" While lifting her cup.

"You read my mind, Beautiful." Colson replies with a grin. "Oh, and put your number in my fucking phone too." He asserts, handing it to her as he easily leads her RIGHT outside. FINALLY. She looks up at him with satisfaction and happily obliges. As she pulls a cigarette out, he reaches over. "Let me get that for you." Colson offers as he's extends his open flame.

"Jesus Christ, he's on fucking point." She thinks, focusing as she leans in.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The party rages on. Manson pops in. Dildos are given as gifts.

Baze gets so high he almost falls through a table. A fist fight breaks out and an orgy happens in the pool. People begin to pass out or leave.

Luna decides she's gonna stay with Colson. They're both still pretty functional and are enjoying each other's company. She promises Ashley she'll call her when she wakes up and will have Colson drop her off once he heads home tomorrow.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

✴️Pete lays on the couch in the living room. He can't help but worry about his friends. He's known Luna for ages, so long that he knew Justin too. They were both two of his closest friends coming up. "Fuck, Man. Why you'd have to do it?" He thinks of Justin sadly. Colson is also one of his best friends too and Pete knows his demons just as well as his own. As always his mind drifts to his dad. "UGH! So much fucking death. I can't deal with this shit tonight." He thinks as he pops a kpin, rolls over and tries to think about anything other than heartache.✴️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 27.7K 33
What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes passed on from family, get teased by yo...
4.3M 192K 64
Cal Jackson's new life as a rockstar fails to account for one thing: the existence of the girl he loves. ***** "What are you thinking about?" she ask...
452 24 23
The year is 2019, and Better Living Industries has taken over the only part of the world that survived the 2012 Great Fires: Battery City, California...
25.1K 758 33
COMPLETE PLEASE READ: ALL WE HAVE (MGK FANFIC) BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! LOL Here's a link to the first book: https://my.w.t...