His Demonic Obsession: Demoni...

By KrazySkittz

(Warning 18+) Years have now passed and Elijah's dark secrets are now revealed and Luna is holding on to her... More

๐ŸŒ™Authors Note๐ŸŒ™
Demons
Admiring Wickedness
Mixed Feeling's
Erase
Understanding
Save Me
Preventing
Paths
Beg
Do It For Me
Guilty Pleasure
Half Brothers
Heal
Wounds
Recovery
Truthful Lies
Crucial
Plans
Entrust
Knight Rose
Secret Garden
Reveal
Devil
Sinister
Blood Lust
Plotting
Control
Details
Attached
Explain
Siblings
Breakable Promise
Risk
Blood Confession
Blindsided
Wicked Bliss
Time Limit
Warlock
Judgement
Sobbing
Night Of Light
Disobedient
Letting Go
Kiss of Death
Consequences
Crave
Unravel
Untainted
Tender Hearts
Broken
Shattered
Ravishing Sins
Drenched In Addiction
Coated With Flames
Obsessiveness
Her Voice
Separated Daggers
Royalty Or Loyalty
Living The Escape
๐ŸŒ™End Of Authors Note๐ŸŒ™

Repent

1.1K 65 38
By KrazySkittz

Crow's POV:

Carrying this half-naked human around was a real pain in the ass. But it's what Felix and Luna entrusted me on doing, I just wish it didn't have to be this complicated. As I walked around for a few minutes, I found a place that would be easy for this human to be found. I think this place is called a park? Carefully placing him down on a bench, I made sure my jacket was wrapped around him well. The least I could do is show a little respect for having him live this long, as I stood there, I waited until someone came to notice him. So I took a seat right next to him and looked up at the sky, the sun was already out and shining brightly. I much prefer the night when it's cool and fresh. Observing my surroundings, I looked down and noticed that Ren had something in his hand, it looked like he was holding on to something? Reaching out my hand, I opened up his palm and saw a strange ripped fabric that he was gripping onto-

"Hey, can we go see a movie today?"

"Yeah, that sounds fun, what kind?"

Hearing those voices made me quickly grab the fabric from Ren's hand and immediately hide! Seeing the two pairs of humans coming towards the park, it was only a matter of time before they notice Ren. Though I wonder how he managed to get a piece of fabric off of Luna's dress that she had placed on top of his body earlier?

"Oh my god, are you okay!? Excuse me, sir!?"

"Is he breathing? Hurry up and call 911!"

Adverting my eyes back at Ren, I saw that a man and woman were already attending to Ren's injuries. That takes care of everything, it's in Ren's hands now to get better. And for Luna's sake, he better live for all the shit Luna has been through! She amazes me, even when I told her that this isn't her true love. She still wanted to help him, she is too nice to be in our world...

'I don't think you're a monster.'

Remembering what Luna said to me earlier, made me look down at the ripped fabric I was now holding. She is something else, I wonder if I had met her before? Why did she choose that place to run away? That tree where I met that human girl years ago, I need to ask Luna again about that area. Though the chances of it being her are very unlikely, I can't help but be curious. For some reason, it makes me feel uneasy not knowing. So without thinking, I was hurrying back to Luna! I just really need to know if she's the one who I'm always thinking about? I've been called a filthy monster that should have never been born, and I accepted what I was, a disgusting vile beast. A son that came from my mother and her brother...

I wasn't born out of love, but solely out of pity, some pawn that my father could use. My mother saw me as nothing but a nuisance once she realized that the king still didn't love her even after bearing him a child. A waste of a demon was what she always told me, and Emily reminded me so much of my mother, personality-wise of course. But beauty-wise, my mother was far more beautiful than any of the wives that my father married. Though looks could be deceiving, because my mother was purely wicked to the core. I don't think she even had a heart, but I blame my father for that!

Finding my way back, I noticed that Felix and Luna were no longer by the tree. So I stood there for a moment and looked at the many branches that were losing their leaves. It's getting windy, I hope Luna isn't cold since she's not wearing much- Wait! Why am I caring about her well-being again? It's not like me to be caring for humans, but my mind is always going back to Luna's health and her mindset. This is so frustrating, kicking the dirt beneath me, I looked behind and saw two figures far ahead of me. I'm sure that's Luna and Felix, their probably heading back to where Elijah is at. Knowing our King, I'm sure he's done searching for Luna, just what does our King and Felix see in Luna that makes them want to do so much for her?

"It's not like she's special," I said to myself as I ran my fingers through my hair...

Making my way closer to the two of them, I stopped in my tracks and saw what Luna was doing! She's either really brave or just stupid, kissing Felix and risking getting caught by Elijah would be their death sentence. Why do I find it annoying when they're like this? It's not like I haven't noticed how close these two have gotten, but I don't see the difference between Felix and me. We're both the same as what we are, Luna said she doesn't think of me as a monster. Yet it's obvious that she favors Felix out of everyone else, I don't think she's even seen it yet. But she's far more comfortable with Felix than she is with Elijah and me...

Maybe after finding out that I came out from an incest pregnancy, she finds me dirty and repulsive. And why shouldn't she, I'm sure in the human world I would be an outcast if anyone found out that my mother and father were siblings to each other. So I wouldn't doubt that Luna wouldn't want anything to do with something like me. Letting out an annoying sigh, I took one step forward only to suddenly hear a loud pop in my ears! The pain stung for a bit until I was finally able to hear a lot more clearly! Looks like my ears are fully healed, that was a lot quicker than I expected. I guess I'm starting to get my energy back-

"Felix!"

Screaming out my brother's name, I began to run towards him in a hurry! With my hearing being sensitive again, I was able to hear Elijah's frightful breathing! He was growing impatient and we couldn't afford to waste any more time! After catching up to both of them, I hurried in having Felix come with me, I'm sure the last thing Elijah wants to see is Luna being too close to us! Despite what the king wants us to do with her, I'm sure he's holding in his demon to not lose control right now. But I couldn't help but look at Luna who looked like a frightened little bunny wanting to hide in a hole. There's not much I could do other than just follow orders, so once Felix and I came back to the underworld, I noticed how upset Felix was. He rushed out of the lake and began to make his way back inside the house, where the hell is he going?

"Felix, you know we have to wait for the King to come back. I'm sure he's gonna want us to be in my room by the time-"

"I already know that! I just need to calm myself for a bit and play my mother's piano. It's the only way that could relax my nerves-"

"You're afraid, aren't you? But it's not Elijah who you're afraid of, no. You fear what Luna will think of you..."

I said while placing my hand on his shoulder, stopping him midway up the steps. I leaned my head to the side and gave him a smirk as I looked at his irritated face that held nothing but annoyance and worry.

"Should I have ripped your mouth off Instead of your eye?"

He responded sounding irritated as he shoved my arm away...

"My apologies, I just find it amusing how the eldest brother who holds so much power is afraid of not of the King, but a mere human."

I laughed as I followed him behind, though once we made it to the halls, we were greeted by Carla who looked completely pale. I'm sure she's worried if we found Luna or not, so Felix made sure to fill her in. However, he failed to mention what Elijah plans on doing once he brought her back. Watching Felix make his way towards my room, I knew his emotions were serious when he changed his mind about playing the piano...

"What's the meaning of Lord Felix going to you're room, he's never done that before?"

Carla questioned in concern...

"I think it's best if you don't know, but I'm sure you're bound to find out soon. What Luna did is unforgivable in Elijah's eyes. The King's words are always absolute, and those who break them usually die by his hands. But Elijah could never kill Luna, so he plans on punishing her the only way he can, and it will break the blood bond between Luna and Felix."

I explained to her with hesitation, that I hoped that there would have been a different way of doing this. But this is the path that the King chose for her...

"I see, well if that's what the King wants, then I'll stand by him," Carla responded as she avoided my stare.

"Of course, you will, you would never go against your King because he's all you have left to live for. You sicken me, if Luna was wise, she would stay away from you. All you care about in this world is your precious King and whoever rules the throne. That's why you're pushing the marriage between Emily and Elijah so they could bear a child. You know, for being half a demon, you're far worse than any other witch I've met besides Emily."

I said to her in a stressful growl as I walked past her, I don't know why farther chose to save her life and turn her into a witch? Even if she is half of what we are, I think it would've been better if she just died how she was meant to die a long time ago. Finally entering my room, I saw that Felix was looking out the window, I'm sure he's watching the lake and making sure Luna comes back unharmed. He makes it too obvious...

"Felix, why did you fall in love with a human, and why did it have to be Luna?"

I asked him while closing the door behind me...

"Asking one why they fell in love is the same as asking why does one live."

He responded calmly as I approached him...

"I don't know why we live, we end up dying in the end like humans. So I guess it's the same thing with love, why do we love when it won't last forever?"

I said as I came to stand right next to him, we both then stared at the lake together...

"The reason we live is so we could find the one we love, so we won't have to die alone."

He explained with heavy sorrow while gripping the rail tightly!

"Is that how you see it?"

I said as I averted my gaze towards Felix's white knuckles that couldn't stop shaking, though suddenly the rushing of heavy water made me turn my head! That's when we both saw Elijah and Luna finally coming out of the lake...

"It's not how I see it, it's how Luna's world and our world have always been. We live to find our other half, so we could leave something behind before we die. That's the love that we leave..."

He stated as I saw his eyes staring at Luna so intensely, it's insane how much Luna has affected Felix already. But also, I never realized how important 'love' was. I always found it foolish, though it makes sense what Felix said, that there has to be another reason why we live? Loving someone is a frightening thing to do because you never know what might happen...

"Do you think Luna will forgive us, you especially?"

I asked him as I noticed Elijah and Luna entering the house finally, it's almost time...

"I don't know? But I'm sure she will never trust me again..."

Hearing Felix's voice sound so devastated was surprising, I've never seen him act this way. He doesn't want to hurt Luna, just looking into his eyes showed the devastation of grief and sadness. My brother doesn't even realize how fragile he looks right now?

"Felix, what if you don't touch her?"

"What are you talking about? I don't have a choice-"

"No, you do. I'm sure Elijah will check her body after we're done with her. But what if I sleep with her instead of you-"

"Why would you sleep with her, you never gave Luna any of your blood so it makes no sense for you to touch her?"

He asked in annoyance as his glare grew more serious.

"Think Felix, who's the only one that Luna could rely on? It's you, I know you don't wanna do this, taking Luna by force and hearing her screams of telling you to stop as you fuck her-"

Felix immediately stopped me from speaking as he grabbed my neck! I watched as his eyes grew black with rage...

"Do you want me to pull your throat out?!"

He voiced out as he held his grip tighter, though I was beginning to worry. Not because of Felix's threats, but because I heard Elijah and Luna coming closer to the room!

"You see, you can't do it. You've grown so attached to her that you would rather die than ever rape her. You probably don't even want to erase her memory either because it will cause Luna to forget everything about you. So open your eyes already, Luna only needs to sleep with one of us, we just have to make it believable to Elijah that we both fucked her. I know you don't wanna lose the blood bond you have with her, so let me carry this sin on my shoulders..."

I said to him, he then loosened his grip and pulled his arm away from my throat. All he could do was look out the balcony deep in thought. But before I could hear his answer, the sudden noise of my door being open sent both Felix and me on high alert as we both slowly turned our heads and saw Elijah holding Luna...

'Felix, what path will you choose?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 21.1K 14
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...
684K 41.3K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 129K 61
"แ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฑแ€†แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€กแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€ซแ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€พ แ€„แ€ซแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€…แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ทแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€žแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€šแ€บแŠ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€ แ€žแ€ถแ€žแ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€›แ€ฑแ€…แ€€แ€บแ€›แ€šแ€บแŠแ€แ€‹แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ...
708K 46.5K 56
แ€žแ€ฑแ€œแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€™แ€šแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€›แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ปแ€šแ€บแ€™แ€šแ€บ