His Demonic Obsession: Demoni...

By KrazySkittz

(Warning 18+) Years have now passed and Elijah's dark secrets are now revealed and Luna is holding on to her... More

πŸŒ™Authors NoteπŸŒ™
Demons
Admiring Wickedness
Mixed Feeling's
Erase
Understanding
Save Me
Preventing
Paths
Beg
Do It For Me
Guilty Pleasure
Half Brothers
Heal
Wounds
Recovery
Truthful Lies
Crucial
Plans
Entrust
Knight Rose
Secret Garden
Reveal
Devil
Sinister
Blood Lust
Plotting
Control
Details
Attached
Explain
Siblings
Breakable Promise
Risk
Blood Confession
Blindsided
Wicked Bliss
Time Limit
Warlock
Judgement
Sobbing
Night Of Light
Disobedient
Letting Go
Kiss of Death
Repent
Crave
Unravel
Untainted
Tender Hearts
Broken
Shattered
Ravishing Sins
Drenched In Addiction
Coated With Flames
Obsessiveness
Her Voice
Separated Daggers
Royalty Or Loyalty
Living The Escape
πŸŒ™End Of Authors NoteπŸŒ™

Consequences

1.2K 72 44
By KrazySkittz

Elijah's POV:

Watching her just stand there all alone was hard for me, it was taking everything inside me not to grab her body by force! I'm trying so hard to sustain the inner pain I was feeling, I hated it...I wanted it to stop! But I know this won't go away until Luna deals with what she has done to me. She broke every trust I had for her and it's tearing me apart! So once I saw her approaching me, I began to look around our surroundings. I needed to make sure that no one was around, despite it being early in the morning, there are still a lot of humans that are already up at this hour. Even when I went to look for Luna around this small town, I tried not to stand out as much. Sneaking around wasn't easy for me to do and I'm surprised that Luna didn't go to her parent's house. So where the hell did she run off to?

"Eli-"

"No, don't say a single word!"

I raised my voice, once she tried to speak, I couldn't handle listening to what she had to say. Because I wasn't going to believe anything she had to say to me, I quickly shut her out and grabbed her hand in frustration!

"Eli, please let me go, it hurts!"

She began to cry out in pain as I felt her trying to tug her arm back! That was only making me more upset that I ended up tightening my grip on her more!

"Elijah, listen to me! I could explain, just let me go!"

Blocking out what she had to say, I continued to drag her deeper into the water. However, Luna began to hit my arm as harshly as she could, and that was my final breaking point! I've had enough of her rebelling against me and I won't stand for it anymore! So once we both reached a far distance from the shore, I decided to finally let her go. Turning myself around, I got a good look at her face. Earlier she had her head down so I couldn't quite see her expression all that well. But now I could see the sadness in her eyes as they cried in despair...

"Please, Eli-"

Immediately cutting her off, I wrapped my hand around Luna's neck, pulling her closer towards me, I almost brought my lips onto hers. Though I instantly stopped myself from almost kissing her, looking into those eyes of her's showed how guilty she felt. But her tears no longer meant anything to me, pity...

"No, I won't touch these lips of yours that lied to me, that betrayed me...that hurt me," I said as I slowly began to pull myself away.

"I'm sorry, I never wanted to leave-"

Closing my eyes, I zoned out whatever Luna was saying as I began to chant a spell. Though as I finished saying the last few words, I felt her hand gently being laid on my cheek. Opening my eyes, I saw Luna giving me a hurtful smile. It's like she knows that whatever she had to say to me, I wasn't going to listen. We could never go back to how things were, pushing her hand away from my face, we watched as the cool waters quickly began to pull us both down...

With darkness surrounding us both, I was still able to see Luna calmly holding her body together as she kept getting pulled deeper into the abyss. But I couldn't help but notice that she was wearing Felix's jacket, that alone was sicking for me to see. I shouldn't let that bother me anymore, because I already decided what I needed to do. I won't touch Luna, not until I release all this hate and rage building up within me!

Once I felt our bodies being pulled back up, I made sure that Luna was able to hold her breath still and from the looks of it, she was still able to hold it in. Though I could see the struggle in her face once she covered her mouth with both her hands. So purely out of worry, I removed her hands and saw that she opened her eyes to look at my cold empty ones. Grabbing each side of her face, I forcefully pressed my lips onto her and passed on my air inside her throat. The shocked look on her expression had her surprised. I guess she didn't think I would help her breathe despite how upset I am. But she should know that I would never let her die in front of me.

It was only a matter of time before we reached the surface, so I prepared myself to pull away, however, Luna did something unexpected! She had wrapped her arms around my neck and refused to part our lips from each other. Her eyes showed how broken her emotions were and this was probably her way of wanting to apologize, but I won't give in I can't, because if I'd do, then that means I'll accept her betrayal. But for now, I'll let her do as she pleases because once we reach the surface, I won't let her do what she wants anymore...

With one final push, the water brought us back to the lake that was attached to the garden of the castle. Feeling the air hitting my skin, I strictly pulled myself away from Luna's hold and started to walk away from her. I didn't need to drag her along since she already knew to follow me, though hearing her heavy breathing from holding her breath earlier made me feel very anxious. So without thinking, I unconsciously grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me out of desperation! Is what I'm about to do the best path for Luna to take? What the hell am I doing? It's already too late for me to change my mind, Luna has already proven to me that I can't trust her. I don't know what she's thinking or what she feels anymore, yet both my brothers know...

"Luna, why did you leave me!"

I shouted in anguish, though I didn't intend for Luna to respond. Holding her closely, I felt her small fragile body leaning against mine. She's still so precious to me, and I can never bring myself to hate her. No matter how badly she has hurt me, I still feel so much anger towards her that it aches my heart...

"Forgive me, I never wanted things to end this way."

She whispered underneath her breath as she clutched onto my chest. She was shaking and I needed to get away from her before I lost my composure about why I brought her back here...

"What's done is done. You made your decision and so have I..."

I said while squeezing her one last time before letting go.

"And what does that mean?!"

She asked sounding worried as she tried to grip my arm. Though I managed to shrug her off as I stepped out of the lake. But that wasn't stopping Luna from wanting to get in my way, but I kept walking away while trying to ignore her. With Luna tugging at my arm, we both entered the house. There I could see Carla already waiting for me as she bowed her head, it looks like Felix and Crow already informed her of my return with Luna. Though I doubt she has any clue of what I plan on doing...

"Carla."

"Yes, my King."

"Where's Emily?"

"She's still in her room," Carla responded with hesitation, her eyes then averted towards Luna who suddenly gripped my arm even tighter.

"Good, tell Emily that I'll need her, so have her come to my room-"

"What, why would you need her in your room?!"

"Quiet," I said in high demand once Luna began to ask questions.

The confusion and jealousy could be heard in her voice as she stood in front of me, but I didn't care...

"Eli, why won't you look at me?"

She whispered to me in a sudden cry...

"If I asked you if you've been hiding anything from me, what would you say?"

I said to her as I continued to look at Carla who had raised her head back up and began to leave Luna and me. Within those few minutes that passed, I wish I would have been surprised by her silence. But painfully enough, I wasn't. With her lips remaining sealed, that alone was her answer. Just how long has she been lying to me? How long has she been deceiving me? Was everything she has ever told me about loving me just complete bullshit? Or is it that she doesn't want to tell me anything because she's trying to protect someone?

"I understand now, you can't answer, because if you do. You're afraid of who I might hurt..."

As I said that, the fidget in her fingers gave it away and I knew that was the main reason. Even in the human world, you protected people you cared for. Even if it meant putting them first before me. Luna, you could never become selfish like me and that's probably one of the many reasons why I fell in love with you...

"How pathetic, I'm certain whoever you're trying to protect doesn't give a shit about you. You're too kind, it's almost sicking, I wonder though...to whoever you're trying to protect. Was it all worth it in the end?"

I asked her with a wicked smile, though I didn't give her time to respond since I lifted her body and threw her on top of my shoulder!

"Elijah put me down right now! Whatever you wanna do to me, just do it! But please, don't see Emily..."

She cried out in hatred as she began hitting my back, though her violence showed how broken she was once she lost the will to struggle. But I couldn't say anything as I walked upstairs, though, with every step I took, I carried a heavy burden that I was marking on myself...

"You know, carrying you like this reminds me of when I carried you upstairs at my old house in the human world. I couldn't handle how sad you were, that I made you cry. And how I would rather die than not have you by my side. But that was a long time ago..."

I said to her as I casually placed her back down once we reached the second floor.

"But I gave you a chance, I listened to whatever you had to say to me. Despite how angry I was at you. Despite how much it hurt seeing you kiss another girl, I still trusted you in the end...so why can't you do the same for me?"

She asked with that trembling voice of her's as she looked down at her feet. Reaching for the jacket that she was still wearing, I took it off her and threw it to the ground! I already had a feeling she was half-naked underneath it, and it angered me that she was like that in the human world...

"I did give you a chance, but you broke it, remember? I don't know how much more I can take, but I passed the limits of not caring anymore. I don't believe in what anyone has to say, everyone lies because they fear me. I was fine with that because at least I had someone who I thought I could always trust, who I could always love, and never had to worry about getting hurt by them. But it turns out, you were no different from everyone else..."

Saying these words was like daggers to my own heart, but it's what I was feeling and I would want nothing more but to have these emotions change. Luna then suddenly almost dropped to her knees, though I was quick on catching her! I'm sure she was stunned by what I said, holding her by the waist, I slowly made my way towards Crow's room. Felix and Crow should both be in there waiting for us, it was taking every power within me to not burn everything to the ground. I never wish to go berserk again because I fear losing Luna if I were to kill her. And if she dies, then what's the point in my life without her...

Reaching the end of the hall, I finally reached Crow's room and opened it slowly. And there I saw both of my brothers standing by the balcony, they both then turned their heads in perfect unison towards us as I made my way in. However, Crow and Felix stayed where they were and didn't say a single word. That was very smart on their part since I didn't want to look at them, nor did I want to hear their fucking voice! I couldn't because I knew that I would kill them if they said anything to me. Even having them come close to Luna and me made my inner blood boil!

With Luna remaining quiet, I gently let her go, but she came down on her knees again. She was completely hallowed it seemed, how unfortunate because I feel empty inside as well. I can't mend her heart together when mine is shattered just as bad as hers...

"I'll come get her once night approaches, by then...you both should be done and out of this room. So if I come back in here, and you're both still present, not only will I not give you two a peaceful death, but I'll make sure you suffer and rot for all eternity."

I threateningly growled as I stood by the door, they both then calmly took a bow and remained silent until I slowly began to close the door behind me. But just as I was about ready to shut it, Luna suddenly said something that almost made my heart give out!

"Eli, give me back my ring..."

She cried out as I saw her hold her body like a broken doll, I couldn't stand this hardship any longer so I quickly shut the door and fell on my own two knees as well. This was all just too much for me to bear and I felt like I was slowly dying, I hate this!

"Elijah..."

With my name suddenly being called, I no longer felt the will to hold in my tears from falling. What a pathetic sight for anyone to see, raising my head, I saw that it was Emily, both her eyes were still bandaged and she stood right before me...

"Why do you cry for someone like her?"

"How do you know I cry?"

"Because you're breathing differently, and because I know you, Elijah. She's not worth breaking over-"

"She's worth everything!"

I shouted while aggressively pushing her down to the floor. I then brought both my hands to her neck and gripped it tightly, her lack of breathing could be heard. But she didn't struggle as I felt my arms shaking, what's wrong with me, why am I like this!?

"It's okay to be angry, I love you no matter what you do to me. It just breaks my heart when you're like this...so please, use me however you like my King. Forget about everything right now, just focus on us. Let me take the pain away from you.."

She said while raising her hand towards my face, clenching my jaw tightly, I immediately stopped choking her and picked her off the ground, and began to carry her towards my room. I never wanted things to end up this way, but the decisions I've made had consequences that I may never be forgiven for. Luna, will you still want the ring after what you're about to go through?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6M 793K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...