Saiyandimension Neptunia (DBZ...

Galing kay EtherealXareon

Zackary isn't your normal everyday teenager. There was something about him, that he couldn't remember like a... Higit pa

Prologue: Transported to Another World
Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Nightmares
Chapter 3: Meeting the CPUs
Chapter 4: Snow In Planeptune?
Chapter 5: Zack's Mom and Dad
Chapter 6: Questing
Chapter 7: Histoire Captured?
Chapter 8: The Super Saiyan
Chapter 9: The Trial Part 1
Chapter 10: The Trial Part 2! Staying In Planeptune!
Chapter 11: Ki Disorder?
Chapter 12: Worry
Chapter 13: Storm
Chapter 14: Minotaur
Chapter 15: Sleepover with the CPUs
Chapter 16: Zack's New Power
Chapter 17: Celebration
Chapter 18: Healing
Chapter 19: New Enemy
Chapter 20: Zack vs Abaron
Chapter 21: Invasion
Chapter 22: Rescue
Chapter 23: Aftermath and Return of an Old Enemy
Chapter 24: SSJ3 Zack vs Broly
Chapter 25: Investigation
Chapter 26: Ryuka (Part 1)
Chapter 27: Ryuka (Part 2)
Chapter 28: Mindspace
Chapter 29: Defend The Basilicoms (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Defend The Basilicoms (Part 2)
Chapter 31: The Stardust Breaker
Chapter 32: Zack's Brother
Chapter 33: Demon Realm War (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 35: Demon Realm War Finale
Chapter 36: The Appearance of Lord Beerus! Super Saiyan God Awakens!
Chapter 37: Zack vs. Lord Beerus
Chapter 38: The Godly Conclusion
Chapter 39: An Old Friend Appears!
Chapter 40: Kurome's Arrival!
Chapter 41: The Final Bout!
Chapter 42: Ending

Chapter 34: Demon Realm War (Part 2 of 3)

111 4 0
Galing kay EtherealXareon

Zack's POV, Planeptune

I turned on my wristband to call the other CPUs, but they weren't picking up.

"Damn, what are we going to do? We have to warn everyone, before Demigra's army destroys the nations." I asked, frustrated with Ryuka on my back.

"Uh Zack..." Nepgear called, making me look at her, as she faced the island that Demigra wished for. I looked towards the skies above the island, seeing thousands of demons flying towards each of the four nations. Some appeared in front of us.

"So bro, what's the plan?" Koan asked.

"We fight until we reach Demigra's castle, and kill that bastard once and for all. But first..." I said, before grabbing a senzu bean out of the pouch on my belt, and putting it in Ryuka's mouth. She quickly swallowed it, and the wounds disappeared. She got off of my back, pulling out a bottle with a broken edge.

I sweatdropped asking, "YOU FIGHT WITH A BOTTLE!?"

"You gotta be kidding! Seriously?" Koan asked, facepalming.

"Oh... Zackary." She said, gaining a blush on her cheeks, as she looked a bit bashful.

"Ryuka, we don't have time for this. We need to f-..." I was punched into a wall of a nearby building, causing a large meteor sized crater where I stood.

"Zack!" Nepgear cried.

"Bro!" Koan called, as they ran over to me.

"It's okay, guys I am fine. That barely scratched me." I told them, before seeing Plutia with shadows over her face. I could feel my spine chill to the bone, from just seeing her like this.

She was holding a stuffed doll of Neptune, and she started to take heavy steps, making craters as she slowly walked towards the demons that attacked me.

"You meanies... hurt Zack!" Just then, Plutia transformed, into the much-feared sadistic CPU...

Iris Heart!

Then I walked towards her, before I saw her sword, seeing it was also a whip.

'Oh god... that sword! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? She is starting to scare me! I AM A SAIYAN WARRIOR! HOW CAN I BE SO SCARED OF ONE PERSON!?' I thought, as a pair of violet eyes with power symbols, was staring into my black onyx eyes.

"Oh well hello there, Zackary~" The voice of Iris Heart made me shudder, as she got even closer to me.

"S-s-STOP Right now! This isn't the time!" I saw Nepgear was frowning, jealous.

"Oh then what time would you prefer? Maybe after we fight this trash, how about then? Hmm?" Iris Heart asked, caressing my face with her gloved hand.

The demons began to attack us, since we were distracted, when Iris Heart used her whip sword, without looking and vaporized them with a single strike.

"No! I shall not allow this! He's mine, Plutia!" Nepgear said, walking over to us.

"What a shame. Well then, let's defeat this trash." Iris Heart said, facing the island, and we all walked up beside her.

Nepgear turned to her HDD form, and Koan transformed to Super Saiyan 4, which I knew was a form we saiyans could reach. But unfortunately since my tail was cut off long ago, I couldn't transform to Super Saiyan 4, nor can I now.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Pebbles started to rise up around me, as my hair split into red and gold. I was now back in my Mixed Super Saiyan God state.

Meanwhile, Lowee Basilicom, 3rd Person POV

Rom, Ram and their older sister CPU, Blanc got prepared for battle.

"I shall go to Planeptune, and see Zack. He must know what's going on." Blanc said.

"Right let's go!" Ram said.

"B-but isn't this a little bit dangerous." Rom stuttered out.

"Yes it is, that's why you two are staying here. You will be safe. Mina will make sure of that."

Just then, the oracle of Lowee walked in, and she kept the twins close to her.

"Don't worry Lady Blanc, they will be safe." White Heart nodded, and exited the Lowee Basilicom, seeing soldiers from her own army fighting the demons with much ease, as she flew to Planeptune, and so did the other CPUs, seeing the island as they flew.

"What is that?" Black Heart asked.

Zack's POV, Skies above Planeptune...

"HAA!" I fired a ki blast at several of the demons after me, and there was no trace of them anymore.

"ZACK!" A familiar voice cried, and in the distance, I saw Purple Heart flying towards me.

"Oh I am so glad you are alright!" She said, hugging me.

"Y-yeah, this isn't the best time for that Neptune. We have to defeat Demigra." I said, letting go.

"You mean Veron?" She asked, making me nod.

"Yeah I do, but he was originally Demigra." I said, before blasting another demon away into oblivion.

"ZACKARY!" Another familiar voice called, and before I knew it my face was planted into a pair of large breasts, courtesy of Green Heart.

"Hey Thunder Tits! This isn't the time for a reunion, goddamnit!" White Heart pointed out.

I got out of Vert's hug, relieved that I could breathe again. "She's right. But I am going after Demigra, alone. HE IS MINE!" I yelled, before flying towards the castle, flaring my aura to new heights.

Koan just floated there, watching his brother, with a smirk.

"He's your brother, Koan, talk some sense into him." Black Heart said.

"No, and I will tell you why. When my brother has his mind set on something, he will never rest, until he gets it done, or die trying. All we have to do is count on him." Koan said, as he watched me go.

"Nevertheless we still got this army to fight. So let's get to it!" Koan said, making everyone nod.

Just then a being appeared, with a sword that was familiar to Koan.

"No way! Janemba! He's HERE TOO!" Koan said, in shock.

"Koan what are you going to do?" Black Heart asked.

"I am going to fight him, you guys defend your nations." Said Koan, before flying off at full speed towards Janemba.

Demigra's Castle, 3rd Person POV

"Ah, it seems Zackary has arrived, and just on time too." Veron said, sitting in his throne.

The doors were blasted open and off of their hinges, flying directly at Veron, which he narrowly dodged. Demigra sustained a cut on his face, and Zack smirked, as he walked into the room, out of the smoke.

"You cut me, you damn ape!" Demigra said, pissed off.

"Your life ends here, DEMIGRA!" The saiyan yelled.

"That's what you think, Zack!"

They collided their fists, causing a shockwave of air to make the castle around them fall. As they released their strength even further, Zack backed out of the collision, giving Demigra a fast kick in the face. The saiyan felt the power of Demigra's fist hitting his beforehand.

'This is impossible! His strength evenly matches me at this state. That kick though.' Zack thought, seeing Demigra get up without much effort, but there were a couple bruises on his face now. One that was visibly bleeding from the door cutting him.

He flew towards Zack, making him anticipate his next move, but vanished. Zack looked around to try to find Demigra. When he felt the demon god's energy, and caught his arm.

Demigra struggled and squirmed, as Zack increased his strength of his grip, before throwing him to the side. Zack moved quickly, before the demon god could react, delivering a punch into his abdomen. The saiyan was confused as to why Demigra wasn't attacking him just yet.

Just then, Zack saw a grin on Demigra's face. The demon god released a sword of energy, that Zack narrowly dodged, seeing a little bit of his hair falling to the ground. The saiyan clenched his teeth in frustration, knowing this was going to be a issue.

'A sword made of energy... W-what now?' Zack asked himself.

"You see Zack, I am full of surprises! Hahaha! Since you got this far, allow me to show you my old look that you feared so much." Demigra said, before a blinding red light made the saiyan look away. He could feel so much power being generated from the demon god, now.

When the light faded, Zack looked at Demigra, seeing his old form. He was now the true Demigra, not Veron anymore.

"Yes! I can feel the power coursing through my veins!" Demigra said, clenching his fist in triumph.

Zack jumped at the demon god, before getting blasted with some ki blasts that were being generated from Demigra's spirit sword. The saiyan couldn't see anything in the smoke as Demigra used it as a smokescreen to attack him.

When an intense pain shot through Zack's body. He looked down to see Demigra's spirit sword, releasing several little shots of ki into his body, which damaged it greatly. Zack was now barely conscious, back to his base form.

"This is the end for you!" Demigra said, before time seemed to freeze.

Several images of him enjoying time with the CPUs and his other friends popped in his head. Zack then did the unexpected, opening his eyes again he gripped onto Demigra's spirit sword, and it faded away.

'He cancelled it out!? How?'

*Cue Dragon Ball Z Kai OST -The Braveheart's Triumphant Return-*

"HAAAAAAAAAAA! I have built a life here, and I don't intend to lose it! All of my friends are counting on me. Even my brother! THERE IS NO WAY I WILL LOSE TO YOU! I WILL NOT LET GAMINDUSTRI FALL!" Zack declared as he went straight to his Mixed Super Saiyan God state.

"HAAAAAA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" A red aura started to emanate around Zack's body.

"KAIO-KEN X30!" Visible shockwaves of air, pushed Demigra back a bit. Zack bashed his arm into Demigra's body, following him closely, as he cupped his hands.

"KA..."

"ME..."

"HA..."

"ME..."

Demigra was about to deflect the blast, when Zack kicked him in the abdomen, sending him down to the ground.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

*End Dragon Ball Z Kai OST -The Braveheart's Triumphant Return-*

The blast was shot towards Demigra, as he started to flare his aura, while pushing the blast back. With one final yell, Zack put more power into his attack, and the blast consumed the demon god.

A giant blue orb of light exploded in the middle of where his castle used to be. Zack breathed heavily, as his kaio-ken faded away. He was exhausted.

"Guess that Kaio-ken did put a toll on my body." Zack said, with a chuckle, before supporting his body, while flying. His Gi, was still in one piece, only it had several holes in it, because Demigra shot those blasts of ki through his body.

"Finally it's over... Now we can go home." Zack said, reverting back to his base state. He flew down to the ground, walking away from where Demigra's castle used to stand.

"Zack!" Purple Sister called, with a smile.

"Hey, Nepgear." Zack greeted her weakly.

"Goodness are you alright?" She asked seeing him in the state he was in.

"I'm alright, just very weak is all." The saiyan said, before time slowed down, as Demigra appeared stabbing his spirit sword into Nepgear's heart.

She gasped for air, and fell onto the ground barely holding onto life, as her HDD form faded away.

"Zack... *cough* come here." Nepgear said, and Zack did as he was told, holding her hand as she looked up at him.

"Nepgear come on, you will be fine. Help is on the way. You are not going to die on me. Not today!" Zack said, tears welling up in his eyes.

"I am so sorry Zack, but... I love you with all of my heart... At least we spent time together, right?" Nepgear asked, before tears started to stream down from her eyes, and I nodded, as tears started to stream from my eyes as well.

"No no no no no! Nepgear! You are not doing this!" Zack said, before she caressed his face with her hand.

"Remember me, Zack. Goodbye..." She let go of her boyfriend's face, as her hand fell to the ground lifeless...

'Nepgear, all the times we spent together...' He thought, before remembering the first time he met the CPU Candidate and her older sister Neptune.

'You were my girlfriend... We spent time together almost all the time, and we even fought side by side...' Zack thought, as tears started to drop onto Nepgear's face.

The anger inside of Zack started to snap... as his body trembled, seeing her dead.

"I...I... MADE A PROMISE! I made a promise!" Zack declared before his hair began to flow up.

Flashback

Zack held Nepgear's hand, in the room her and her sister shared.

"No matter what, I will protect the smile you have on your face. I promise you that."

Flashback End

Red lightning began to strike closer to the saiyan, as his hair started to flash to purple and black. Pebbles and rock, started to rise from the ground in front of him.

"I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!" Zack said, angry.

When finally, a purple light appeared behind him...

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Zack screamed, in absolute anger, as the purple light cracked, making Demigra shocked.

Zack stared at the demon god, with hatred visible on his face. His hair was purple, and his eyes were a dark blue. The aura that was being generated from Zack, was a dark blue as well.

Meanwhile, Koan's POV...

Koan was easily gaining the upper hand against Janemba, when he looked at where the castle used to be, sensing his brother's energy skyrocket.

"I knew you could do it, bro!" Koan said, with a smirk before continuing his fight with Janemba.

Back to Zack's POV...

"NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO DIE!" Zack yelled, before walking over to Nepgear's body. He knelt down, with his hand on her body, and closed his eyes. Nepgear began to move, as he revived her. Although she was unconscious.

Zack then began to stare at Demigra, angry that he killed Nepgear. The battle between Zack and Demigra begins now...

Zack has obtained a new form of Super Saiyan, named Super Saiyan Amethyst, but will it be enough to destroy Demigra once and for all? Find out next time on Saiyandimension Neptunia!

EX: Yeah I know, it's not exactly an original form, but it's my own 'version' of Super Saiyan Amethyst. Instead of it being all purple/amethyst I thought of making the eyes blue and his aura a dark blue as well.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

108K 1.3K 53
What would happen if the goddess's came across a demon, but the demon isn't what they thought he was.
33K 271 27
A HDN story where you will follow the Brother of Vert, AKA Green Heart. It's NOT a Reader insert, because i will use the Reader for another story
101K 1.1K 29
(Y/N) (L/N) is 16 year old kid. He had close friends on his school, but something changed on him...Something more special...He had a power that could...
54.2K 1.2K 67
(the story is going through editing and proof-reading) Introducing the a new take on the original Fanfiction story Welcome one and all (Or W...