Saiyandimension Neptunia (DBZ...

By EtherealXareon

Zackary isn't your normal everyday teenager. There was something about him, that he couldn't remember like a... More

Prologue: Transported to Another World
Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Nightmares
Chapter 3: Meeting the CPUs
Chapter 4: Snow In Planeptune?
Chapter 5: Zack's Mom and Dad
Chapter 6: Questing
Chapter 7: Histoire Captured?
Chapter 8: The Super Saiyan
Chapter 9: The Trial Part 1
Chapter 10: The Trial Part 2! Staying In Planeptune!
Chapter 11: Ki Disorder?
Chapter 12: Worry
Chapter 13: Storm
Chapter 14: Minotaur
Chapter 15: Sleepover with the CPUs
Chapter 16: Zack's New Power
Chapter 17: Celebration
Chapter 18: Healing
Chapter 19: New Enemy
Chapter 20: Zack vs Abaron
Chapter 21: Invasion
Chapter 22: Rescue
Chapter 23: Aftermath and Return of an Old Enemy
Chapter 24: SSJ3 Zack vs Broly
Chapter 25: Investigation
Chapter 26: Ryuka (Part 1)
Chapter 27: Ryuka (Part 2)
Chapter 29: Defend The Basilicoms (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Defend The Basilicoms (Part 2)
Chapter 31: The Stardust Breaker
Chapter 32: Zack's Brother
Chapter 33: Demon Realm War (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 34: Demon Realm War (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 35: Demon Realm War Finale
Chapter 36: The Appearance of Lord Beerus! Super Saiyan God Awakens!
Chapter 37: Zack vs. Lord Beerus
Chapter 38: The Godly Conclusion
Chapter 39: An Old Friend Appears!
Chapter 40: Kurome's Arrival!
Chapter 41: The Final Bout!
Chapter 42: Ending

Chapter 28: Mindspace

103 4 0
By EtherealXareon

IF's POV, one week after Zack fell unconscious

After a while of doing quests, usually the ones I can handle by myself, I went to go see Zack at Compa's house to see if he was up, considering I was bored. When I ran into Neptune and Nepgear.

"Hey IF!" Nepgear greeted her.

"Hello Iffy!" Neptune greeted her as well, like her usual excited self.

"Wait where are you guys heading? Coming to see Zack?" I asked.

"Yeah." Is all they said, now glum.

"What's with you guys? I am sure Zack will wake up soon." I said, trying to cheer them up.

"Yeah, but IF he has been there for a week." Nepgear told me.

"So? Anyways let's go and see him, I was getting bored anyways." I said, as we walked to Compa's house to see Zack.

Compa's House, 3rd Person POV

"Oh dear, my poor Zack hasn't woken up in a week." Vert said, concerned.

"Your Zack, how did he become your property Thunder tits!?" Blanc asked.

"Girls, stop! I don't think your arguing is going to help him wake up any sooner!" Noire told them, with a sigh, and they stopped.

"Compa, do you have any idea why he hasn't waken up for about a week now?" Noire asked, the nurse-in-training.

"No! But I do occasionally hear him say something from time to time while he is unconscious." Compa explained.

"What does he say?" Blanc asked.

"He yells Freezer, and transforms, angry." Compa said.

"I believe he means to say Frieza. Not Freezer." A new voice known as IF, came into the house, with Neptune and Nepgear.

"Well look who decided to show up." Noire said, looking at Neptune.

"I wouldn't be so mean, Lonely Heart!" Neptune said back.

"I-I am not lonely." Noire said.

Whilst everyone was talking among themselves, Zack grit his teeth seeing someone he thought he would never see for a long time.

"FRIEZAAAAAAAAA!" Zack shouted, transforming into his super saiyan self, making the whole house shake.

"Zack, I know you can't hear me, but calm down!" Nepgear said, hugging her boyfriend.

Zack started to calm down after a couple of minutes, with Nepgear close to him.

"Huh, I wonder what's going on? Could it be a nightmare, Compa?" IF asked.

"It might be possible, but this has been happening for about a week, so something else is wrong..." Compa said.

They all were watching Zack intently, after he calmed down, wondering what has been happening to him in his mind.

Mindspace, Zack's POV

"You need to face one of your old foes, and as well you will catch a glimpse of your future enemies, that will threaten Gamindustri." A feminine voice told me, and I was confused.

I was brought to a room, which had signs of which enemy I was facing. The only one, was one that I thought I would never see again.

"Frieza..." I said, running down the hallway, towards a room that had the landscape of Namek. I don't know how that was possible.

"So monkey, you wish to fight me? I will pulverize you into the dirt!" The voice said in front of me, and I saw him, Frieza...

Mixed emotions of fear and happiness, was now going through my body. I took a deep breath, and smirked.

"Things will be different from last time, Frieza." I told him, going into a crouched stance, as rocks and pebbles started to fly up in the air around me.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I turned into a super saiyan, shocking Frieza.

"N-no it isn't possible! Y-you are..." Frieza stammered out, pointing at me.

"That's right Frieza, I have gained the power of the legendary super saiyan. The thing you fear the most. Now..." I said, before making my aura flow like crazy.

"LET'S GOOOO! HAAAAAAA!" I said, teleporting behind him with a uppercut to his abdomen, he started to fly up when I teleported above him with my arms brought together, and with all of my might, I slammed my hands into his body, sending him into the ground.

From inside the smoke, a bunch of ki finger blasts came towards me, but I deflected them all with the smack of my hands.

"That's not all, Frieza, I can acscend! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I screamed, making my hair more spikier, with lightning crackling in my aura.

"I will kill you here and now Frieza, unlike Goku I don't know the meaning of mercy." I said, giving a frenzy of punches to his body, and he spit out blood.

Now he was all beat up, with tons of bruises and bleeding wounds on his body.

"DAMN YOUUUUUU! MONKEY!" Frieza yelled, before I punched him in his gut again, to stop him from attacking me.

I looked at him with pity, now he was weak. I prepared a blue ki orb, and shot it at him, destroying him in the blast.

"That takes care of that." I said, reverting back to my base state.

The room disappeared to something different this time, to a floating landmass, in Gamindustri. But this landmass was different... red lightning, several demons on an airship, and flying around causing chaos in the nations.

"Now you shall see a glimpse of your future." The voice from before said.

I saw Veron, blast Nepgear away with a red ki blast, and her HDD form dissipated.

"NEPGEAR! NO!" The future me said, running to her aid.

"Z-zack... everything will be alright. I just want to let you know, that..." The rest of what she said was inaudible, and she fell unconscious afterwards. Something inside of me snapped in my MSSJG state.

"HAHAHA! See Zack, your pathetic friends couldn't help you." Veron said

"You... damn... bastard..." I sounded out, as he started to grunt like crazy.

"You...treat my friends and my girlfriend like trash... now it's your TURN TO SUFFER!" I said, as his hair faded from purple to red several times, until a purple beacon of light was behind me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed, becoming something else. Purple super saiyan hair with purple irises.

Time started to stop, and I was confused.

"That is only one of the battles you will face. The next one is a special battle. A battle between gods." The voice said to me.

I was floating in the underground caverns of Planeptune, watching a fight between a future me, and someone else that I couldn't exactly recognize in the dark.

"W-wait that form could it be? Is that the super saiyan god form I have been hearing about for so long?" I asked myself, as I watched.

"Let's see how you handle this speed, saiyan!" The figure said, when the future me charged at him, but midway through my flight, the god form faded away. Future me teleported behind the figure giving him a uppercut, before teleporting again.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The figure screamed, shooting dozens of ki blasts in all directions.

The cavern we were in started to cave in, but future me hit some of the rocks that came his way.

"HAAAAA! I WON'T LET YOU DESTROY GAMINDUSTRI! AHHHHHH!" The future me turned super saiyan, causing the rocks to blow away by the transformation.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Future me yelled, as he flew towards the surface, with the figure following him.

Time stopped again, and the voice made itself known once more.

"The last one will be of you fighting in a tournament, and this one is the most important. Watch closely." The voice said again, as I was brought to an area where I could watch the battle safely.

A bright white beacon, of light came in the crater that was in front of me, sucking up rocks, pebbles and the like. As I looked more closely, I saw my future self once again, but this time something was different about myself.

The light disappeared, showing me with a bluish, white aura, and hair all mixed up in a different fashion then my base and super forms. Future me turned his head, to face his opponent, with silver eyes.

I was shocked, no flabbergasted at what I saw, and how my life will change. Then a bright light, made someone appear and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"N-n-Nepgear! Wh-How?" I asked.

A girl with long lavender colored hair, wearing a fancy purple gown, was in front of me.

"I am not the Nepgear you know right now, but I am the one in the future." She said, before putting her hand under my chin, and looked at me with a smirk.

"Goodness, look at you, you came so far." She said, as I blushed from her touching my chin.

"Could you stop touching my chin like that?" I asked, and she pouted.

"No, I will not, you are the one I married after all." She said, making me shocked once again.

"M-m-marriage!" I said, blushing as red as a tomato.

"That's right, even though you are the Zack from the past, come here." She said pointing to her lap.

"Oh a-alright." I said, lying down and putting my head on her lap, as she started to stroke my gravity-defying hair, humming a tune.

"Listen Zack, I love you with all of my heart, and I am sure the one at present time where you are now, loves you the same way." She told me.

"Y-yeah..." I said, with the blush still on my face, as I looked away.

"Well as much as I like this, I will have to make you conscious again." She said, making her hands glow. Afterwards, she put her hands on my chest, making me become conscious again, in Compa's house.

"Do you think he will be able to do it?" A voice asked.

"Yes I do, it is his destiny after all." She answered...

"Ughhhhhhhh. Wow what a advent- MMPPH! MMPPPPHHH!" I was embraced by Vert, who was currently suffocating me with her breasts.

"Vert! Give him some space! He needs air!" IF said.

"Oh no, I must have gotten carried away." Vert said, letting me go, and I took a deep breath.

"Oh god I thought I was going to die. Anyways what happened while I was gone?" I asked.

"Nothing much, we were waiting for you to wake up. For a week, you were asleep." Nepgear said.

"F-for a WEEK!" Zack shouted.

"You had me worried sick, but I am glad you are alright, Zack." Nepgear embraced me, pecking me on the cheek afterwards.

"Well thank you everyone for seeing me. I apologize for worrying you." I said.

"W-whatever Zack, don't get any ideas." Noire said, blushing.

"Tsundere..." Zack and Neptune said in unison.

"W-what I am not a tsundere!" Noire replied.

"Yeah sure, Noire. We all know you are a tsundere and that you are lonely. Okay case closed!" Zack said.

"We will meet again Vert, Noire, Blanc and Compa. Okay you three let's go home..." Zack said, putting his two index fingers on his forehead and they vanished to the Planeptune Basilicom.

"Man am I glad to be home..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 1.2K 42
Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirks. Just four nations that are ruled by g...
13.9K 198 36
Book 3b1 Sekushi goes into a new dimension, and can't get back (typical plot). And this time to a place called Gamindustri, where it is ruled over by...
44.2K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
1.6K 84 10
You know, I looked back on those younger years of mine with an avid fascination. I look back and just reminisce on those years. About that young lady...