Saiyandimension Neptunia (DBZ...

By EtherealXareon

Zackary isn't your normal everyday teenager. There was something about him, that he couldn't remember like a... More

Prologue: Transported to Another World
Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Nightmares
Chapter 3: Meeting the CPUs
Chapter 4: Snow In Planeptune?
Chapter 5: Zack's Mom and Dad
Chapter 6: Questing
Chapter 7: Histoire Captured?
Chapter 8: The Super Saiyan
Chapter 9: The Trial Part 1
Chapter 10: The Trial Part 2! Staying In Planeptune!
Chapter 11: Ki Disorder?
Chapter 12: Worry
Chapter 13: Storm
Chapter 14: Minotaur
Chapter 15: Sleepover with the CPUs
Chapter 16: Zack's New Power
Chapter 17: Celebration
Chapter 18: Healing
Chapter 19: New Enemy
Chapter 20: Zack vs Abaron
Chapter 21: Invasion
Chapter 22: Rescue
Chapter 24: SSJ3 Zack vs Broly
Chapter 25: Investigation
Chapter 26: Ryuka (Part 1)
Chapter 27: Ryuka (Part 2)
Chapter 28: Mindspace
Chapter 29: Defend The Basilicoms (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Defend The Basilicoms (Part 2)
Chapter 31: The Stardust Breaker
Chapter 32: Zack's Brother
Chapter 33: Demon Realm War (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 34: Demon Realm War (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 35: Demon Realm War Finale
Chapter 36: The Appearance of Lord Beerus! Super Saiyan God Awakens!
Chapter 37: Zack vs. Lord Beerus
Chapter 38: The Godly Conclusion
Chapter 39: An Old Friend Appears!
Chapter 40: Kurome's Arrival!
Chapter 41: The Final Bout!
Chapter 42: Ending

Chapter 23: Aftermath and Return of an Old Enemy

259 4 0
By EtherealXareon

Zack's POV, 1 day later

I was laying on the ground, with my arms behind my head, relaxing. The wind was blowing through calmly, making the grass sway and trees sway. Closing my eyes, all I could do was listen to the wind blow. It was once again peaceful, in Gamindustri. Sure something or someone might be causing problems in another nation, but in Planeptune everything was good.

I am sure that the other goddesses are fine, they can handle protecting their nations, as well as letting their troops protect it as well. I get it, if it was someone like Arfoire, maybe the soldiers wouldn't be able to defeat her. That's where the goddess comes in.

"Zack, don't you think you should be doing something right now? Not to be rude, I like how peaceful it is here, but you should do something productive other than laying around." Shenron paused, "Neptune seems to have influenced you."

That is what made a tick mark on my forehead, as I listened to my sword.

"Shenron, that's not it! I mean sure I have been living with Neptune and her younger sister Nepgear for a while now, but it doesn't mean they have influenced me to be lazy. I am just thinking about things as they are right now." I said, with a sigh as I opened my eyes.

"Still though I am worried..." I told my sword.

"Why?" Shenron asked.

"Because Arfoire and her pals haven't attacked us yet. I am just worried, she might be planning something big for me and the others. Like, what if, she had an ally like Broly, or Frieza, or even Majin Buu at her disposal? What if she had the power to resurrect them?" I asked, getting worried.

"Zack, I can understand your worry. If the enemies from Universe 7, are brought back to life here, then the CPUs are in trouble, but we don't know if Arfoire is planning to do that at all." Shenron said, making me more calm.

"Yeah you are right. Besides what is the possibility Arfoire will even find them, right? But still the thing that bothers me, is why she hasn't attacked us yet. It has been about a month since she last attacked us." I said.

"Let's wait and see, what comes up, in the meantime let's see how Nepgear is." Shenron said.

"Yeah." I said, as I got up to go see my girlfriend.

I saw Neptune eating a cup of pudding, that she got out of the fridge, as I walked into the kitchen.

'Why does that not surprise me?' I thought, watching Neptune eat her favorite pudding.

"Oh Zack! Hi!" Neptune said, with excitement in her voice.

"Uh, Hi..." I said, looking towards Neptune and Nepgear's room, planning to go there, but I stopped and faced Neptune.

"Neptune are you okay, you know from what happened before?" I asked, talking about how they were tortured on the ship.

"Yeah, why did you ask?" She said, before taking another spoonful of pudding.

"I thought it would have left you traumatized. You know from being tortured and all that." I said.

Even if she was a goddess and a lazy one too, I still care for her well being. Still she is annoying and sometimes frustrating to be with, but I still care about her as a friend. She's one of the first friends I made after all. I saw Neptune's emotion change. Like not in a good way. Her smile faded away, and a glum look replaced it.

"Zack, wahhhh!" I saw her cry coming towards me with her arms out, dropping her pudding cup onto the floor. She hugged me, with a really strong grip, as she sobbed into the top part of my clothing.

"N-neptune, hey hey hey. Everything's okay." I said, trying to comfort her, but she didn't stop.

"I thought we were going to die, that weirdo was going to kill us." Neptune said, looking at me.

"No, you know I wouldn't let that happen." I told her, as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Zack..." Neptune said.

"Yes?" I asked

"I am glad I met you." Neptune said, with a smile.

"Y-yeah." I said, my eyes widening.

Nepgear saw us, talking and she went up to me in surprise.

"Zack, I am so glad you are okay." Nepgear said, wrapping her arms around me.

"Me? I should ask you that. You were the one, besides Neptune that was tortured as well. You okay?" I said, hugging her back.

"Yes, I am okay. Zack, thank you." Nepgear said, as I noticed a blush on her face.

"Zack, I wish to reward you for your efforts to save me and sister." Nepgear said.

"No, there is no reason for that. It's not a big deal." I said.

"Oh yes, it is a big deal." Nepgear said, looking at me with a frown.

"Okay, point taken. I'm wrong. You happy now?" I said.

Nepgear kissed me straight on my lips after that, and right in front of her older sister Neptune.

"Yes I am." Nepgear said, regaining her smile.

Ah there it is, my favorite smile, from my favorite girlfriend. I keep saying this, but her smile means the world to me.

I looked over to see Neptune, angry. Kinda like she was jealous, that we were a couple. Huh, would you look at that? Neptune probably won't do this just yet, but then again maybe? Nah besides, it's not like Neptune secretly liked me more than a friend, right?

UGHHH! So many questions that pop up in my head of relationships. I never thought, it would go this way. Stuck in a world, where there are goddesses that like me. Well some of them, as well as candidates, and flirt with me, and blah blah blah. You get the picture.

"Earth to Zack!" Neptune said, as I regained focus.

"Uh yes, Neptune?" I asked.

"You are acting a little weird. You were literally staring into space, for about 5 minutes. What happened?" Neptune asked.

"I was thinking about stuff." I said, seeing their confused faces.

"What kind of 'stuff'?" Neptune asked, with her face two inches away from mine, with a devious smirk.

'I don't like lying to anyone, but this time I have to even though I don't like it.' I thought, with a sigh.

"Alright, I was thinking what has happened over these past few months. That's all." I said, assured Neptune would buy it.

"Okay, but it doesn't mean I don't have my eyes on you, mister..." She said, with that smirk still on her face.

'Jeez, is it just me, or is she starting to get as creepy as Blanc when she is super pissed off?' I thought, afraid, if they had the same personality. That smirk is creepy.

"I was thinking the same thing." Shenron thought.

A loud shout, shot me right back to reality, hearing Histoire's booming voice echo off of the basilicom's walls.

"NEPTUNE!" She shouted, making me and Nepgear hide. As I said before, do not get Histoire angry! Otherwise, you will have to face the fury of the tome fairy, and I wouldn't advise that if I were you. Trust me, women are a lot more scary and terrifying when they are pissed. Even if Histoire is a tome fairy.

I went into my room, locking my door and Nepgear did the same locking her door. We both didn't want to hear the godforsaken scolding that Histoire was giving Neptune.

It's boring to hear all that stuff, I have heard it enough times already since I have been here for a little while. Even the saiyan gets bored of this scolding, and explanations, and everything that Histoire tells us. I don't know why she tells me that, now, like the other two.

I guess it's because I help the sisters, do their jobs. I am not a CPU though, well not entirely. I don't even have a continent to watch over. Which I guess is a bonus, because I wouldn't like to be a ruler. Actually scratch that, I would hate to be a leader.

I am not fit to lead people, even if I am a saiyan, and powerful, it still wouldn't matter. Well whatever, everything will work itself out in no time... hopefully. I overheard Histoire talking about Arfoire, and that she kidnapped IF.

'Damn it, and I thought everything would be okay, after Zirn's attack, but I guess not.' I thought, clenching my fists.

I unlocked my door, and came running towards Histoire, when I noticed Neptune already left, to go and find IF.

"I overheard you two, talking, and I want to help Neptune defeat Arfoire." I said, confidently.

"I am not so sure you will win." Histoire said.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"Because she has an ally from your universe. Broly..." She said, making my eyes widen.

"I knew that Arfoire was planning something! Damn it! I knew she would be able to do this sooner or later!" I said, gritting my teeth. "I need to go there, now! To make sure Neptune, didn't get hurt!" I flew towards Neptune's fading energy, and I knew she was in trouble.

'Neptune! Why the hell did you do this all by yourself? This is beyond anything you have fought before... Broly is someone, you don't want to mess with!' I thought.

-Time Skip, Eggplant Field, 5 minutes later, Zack's POV-

All of the CPUs were there, on the ground unconscious, in front of Arfoire, IF and the infamous Broly who was smirking at their bodies creepily.

I landed, next to Neptune, feeling her pulse, and I did with the other CPUs as well. They were alive, thank god.

"So Zack you came..." Arfoire said.

"What is your plan here, Arfoire? Not only have you done this, to the goddesses, but you resurrected Broly as well?" I said, angrily.

"You must be one of Kakarot's friends. Don't worry, your demise will be swift." Broly said.

'Super Saiyan 3, don't fail me now.' I thought, with a smirk.

"You must really think I am weak, don't you Arfoire?" I said, with a smirk, "Just to tell you, I am much stronger than I was before we last fought."

I turned super saiyan, then sparks began to appear in the familiar aura I was giving off, as I transformed to the Ascended Super saiyan state. My aura spiked out, as I began the super saiyan 3 transformation. It made large craters, and booms across the eggplant field shaking the very foundation of Gamindustri. My screams were heard all across Gamindustri, making the clouds and trees blow away because of the aura I was giving off. With one final yell, a large blinding light of gold, went over the field.

When it finally cleared, the CPUs and Arfoire looked at me in awe. My look has completely changed, with golden hair down to my waist.

"Sorry this took longer than the others, but this is what I call a super saiyan 3." I said, with my voice more confident, and calm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.2K 67
(the story is going through editing and proof-reading) Introducing the a new take on the original Fanfiction story Welcome one and all (Or W...
12.9K 103 21
In this story you are a saiyan named (Y/N) from the Saiyan homeworld, Planet Vegeta. During the destruction of the your homeworld you were one of the...
104K 1K 21
A year has passed since you left Gamindustri. During that 1 year, mankind has made a step forward towards the future. A new gadget has been invented;...
44.2K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...