Saiyandimension Neptunia (DBZ...

By EtherealXareon

Zackary isn't your normal everyday teenager. There was something about him, that he couldn't remember like a... More

Prologue: Transported to Another World
Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Nightmares
Chapter 3: Meeting the CPUs
Chapter 4: Snow In Planeptune?
Chapter 5: Zack's Mom and Dad
Chapter 6: Questing
Chapter 7: Histoire Captured?
Chapter 8: The Super Saiyan
Chapter 9: The Trial Part 1
Chapter 10: The Trial Part 2! Staying In Planeptune!
Chapter 11: Ki Disorder?
Chapter 12: Worry
Chapter 13: Storm
Chapter 14: Minotaur
Chapter 15: Sleepover with the CPUs
Chapter 16: Zack's New Power
Chapter 17: Celebration
Chapter 18: Healing
Chapter 20: Zack vs Abaron
Chapter 21: Invasion
Chapter 22: Rescue
Chapter 23: Aftermath and Return of an Old Enemy
Chapter 24: SSJ3 Zack vs Broly
Chapter 25: Investigation
Chapter 26: Ryuka (Part 1)
Chapter 27: Ryuka (Part 2)
Chapter 28: Mindspace
Chapter 29: Defend The Basilicoms (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Defend The Basilicoms (Part 2)
Chapter 31: The Stardust Breaker
Chapter 32: Zack's Brother
Chapter 33: Demon Realm War (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 34: Demon Realm War (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 35: Demon Realm War Finale
Chapter 36: The Appearance of Lord Beerus! Super Saiyan God Awakens!
Chapter 37: Zack vs. Lord Beerus
Chapter 38: The Godly Conclusion
Chapter 39: An Old Friend Appears!
Chapter 40: Kurome's Arrival!
Chapter 41: The Final Bout!
Chapter 42: Ending

Chapter 19: New Enemy

228 5 0
By EtherealXareon

EX: The next few chapters might not make much sense, and some don't considering how long ago I wrote this, but I thought of the ideas myself, and some of the names I made up so bear with me.

Linda's POV

Damn that bastard! We got away from that dragon, while he was sleeping. It's been 4 months, since we last seen that guy, who broke our bones. Just talking about him, makes my blood boil!

"Where are we going to go now, chu?" The mouse asked me. I don't know, we could lay low for a while, but that guy is our top priority and I want to make him pay for what he did to us.

"UGHHH! I want to make that boy pay!" When we both heard, a voice in the forest.

"Then you shall." The voice said, when we both looked every which way trying to find where it came from but nothing.

"W-where are you, show yourself!" I said to the voice, as a person in a dark robe, appeared in front of us.

"I'm scared, chuuu!" Warechu was holding onto my leg for dear life.

"Get off me, Warechu!" I eventually got him off of my leg. Jeez, what is his deal?

"Could you two stop for a moment!?" The stranger shouted. We both stopped, frightened by his tone. An aura emanated around the stranger. This feeling seemed similar to that kid's energy. I mean I don't know how I can feel it, but somehow I can.

Without much of a warning, he put his hand on both of our backs, and gave us a power boost. It felt interesting, but it was also something I never felt before. Something new.

"There, now I transferred some energy to both of you, so now who were you two talking about?"

I could distinctively remember his black hair, along with the clothes he wore. They were black with red.

"We don't know his name, but he had black hair, and wore some clothing that was black and red." I told the stranger, and I wanted to know why he kept himself hidden like that, but I guess there are a lot of people like that. To keep their identity a secret, no doubt.

"Can you hurry this up, chu?"

"No I can't. Sensing energies, is much harder than it looks. My name is Abaron by the way."

Abaron's POV

This person they were talking about seemed like the person I was supposed to kill, for my boss. I found a very strong power level in the nation known as Leanbox. Visually I saw a kid, that wore a black and green gi with gravity-defying hair. This must have been who they were talking about.

"Abaron, did you find him?" Linda asked.

"Yes, he is in Leanbox." I told the two.

"Great, now let's go and make him pay for what he did to us! Ready Warechu?"

"Ready, chu!"

They began running towards Leanbox, as I slowly followed them. Well at least they were enthusiastic about killing this kid, that's for sure. But something is definitely off about him, when I sensed his energy, like there were two separate entities. Meh, it was probably nothing, besides, he has a bounty on his head and I am here to claim it.

My boss wants him dead, for various reasons. One, he is a saiyan monkey and should be dealt with fast. Two, he destroyed one of our bases in Gamindustri, and the list could go on, but I rather not tell anymore.

We walked towards Leanbox, from Planeptune, through one of the many transporters, that gave us access from nation to nation.

Zack's POV

You know why, I hate waking up in the morning, in Vert's basilicom? Well, there is only one reason, and I bet you know where this is going. VERT WAS IN BED WITH ME! If Chika finds her with me, she will punch and kick me every which way. Well I am glad Vert, was wearing at least SOME clothing and wasn't completely nude.

When I go back to Planeptune, hopefully she won't do this anymore. That's Nepgear's job back home, I think. I used instant transmission to get to the basilicom's gates.

"Zack, I have something important to tell you." My sword told me.

"What is it, Rekka?"

"There is someone named Abaron who wants you dead. He is an arcosian. Think of him as Frieza, back in your world." Well, that is surprising to hear, because usually there was never anyone in existence like that. The arcosians are back in Universe 7 and they only exist there, unless one of them, can travel through different dimensions. That is impossible! There is no way there is a time-traveling arcosian. Either that, or there is something bigger going on here. There must be some kind of alliance, of arcosians, in this universe up in space. That want my head.

"If that's the case, let him come. I am going to enjoy every minute of beating his ass." I crackled my knuckles, eyes flickering teal, ready to fight. I felt an energy spike, behind me. I knew that was Green Heart. I mean sure I can detect these kinds of things, but I just knew that was her.

"Oh Zackary!" She called to me, as I tried to sneak away into town, but she was right in front of me a few seconds later.

"Why do you always transform?" No really, I was always seriously having this question for the past two weeks I have been here. For some reason, she almost always transformed to her Green Heart HDD form. I thought it tired the goddesses out. She made her breasts bounce on purpose, getting closer to me.

"What you don't like when I transform?" Well I will tell you one thing, her act is working. I am already enticed by not just her breasts, but how beautiful she was. It didn't matter, she was beautiful either way, when she was in her normal form or in her HDD form. I don't think she is acting though, since she told me.

Flashback, 3 days earlier...

I was in the bathroom, well more specifically I was in the shower, taking it.

"Man, I am seriously exhausted, from training today." Then I heard a voice from behind, telling me. "Well how about I let you relax for a little bit?"

Wait, hold up... I looked behind and saw Vert there completely nude. I immediately looked away from her, with a beet red face.

"V-v-vert! Hey what do you think you are doing!?" I almost shouted, clearly embarrassed.

"I found you in here, so I decided to join you." She must have had a plan to make this happen.

"Vert, are you acting?" My question confused her.

"Ehh? What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, are you acting all lovey-dovey like this to me just to be nice? Or do you actually like-like me?" I felt her hug my back with her breasts pressed against it.

"Zack, I do love you silly! I will try to spend as much time as I can with you." She licked my ear then a little bit, causing me to flinch from that weird sensation.

"V-vert!" She giggled, seeing my reaction.

Back to Present Day

I was in a bit of a predicament right now, since Green Heart was getting way too close for comfort.

"N-no-no... that's not it! It's just that you are beautiful either way. I don't think you would need to transform." Green Heart was happy to hear that from me. "Aww, that's so sweet of you. By the way why are you out here?" She went back to her normal serious personality, not that she won't flirt with me at all or whatever.

"At first, I was going out here to train, but my sword told me that an enemy similar to the one that I faced at home, is coming here to kill me." I wasn't wrong, since he did face Frieza, two times. The first time I fled with Gohan and Krillin, then the second time we actually fought.

"Ah, there you are." Besides me and Vert. There was some other people here, since I could sense their power levels. I heard an incoming shot of ki, coming towards us.

"VERT look out!" I pushed her from the shot, and swatted it away, towards a mountain as it shattered it to pieces.

'That was way too close. But where did it come from?' I thought.

I saw a stranger, that was now covered in a full suit of body armor. With two familiar faces that I remember.

"Well my boss was right about you. You are a saiyan." His metallic voice sounded throughout his armor.

"And you must be Abaron? Am I right?"

"Correct. Man, you were surely informed of my boss and my comrades as well, right?"

"No, just you." I told him.

"ENOUGH OF THIS CHATTER!" Linda told the both of us.

"Calm down, Linda." Abaron told the girl.

"BUT HE'S RIGHT THERE, KILL HIM AND BE DONE WITH IT!"

"Yeah, chu!"

"So the rat, has come too, huh?" I asked, with a sweet smile that was a little bit too much for Warechu.

"H-Hey I am a mouse, not a rat, chu!"

"Same thing!" I replied, back to my serious mood.

"Now that would be unfortunate, kill my enemy before I even get to know what he is capable of." He looked towards me, "I rather test your abilities for myself."

"As do I..." I told the arcosian, with a smirk. Finally a battle I was waiting for.

"Vert, I mean Green Heart, can you handle the other two?"

She readied her spear, saying "I would be honored to." She pouted afterwards, that I was fighting alone without her. "You can join me, when you defeated those two, you know." I told her, and she nodded in understanding.

"How about we fight in the skies above?" I asked Abaron and he agreed. We ascended up into the sky, to start our fight.

"Before we start, I would like to know your name, saiyan monkey." I got out of my combat stance, confused, but told him anyway.

"My name is Zackary." I told him.

"Hmm, Zackary. Well let's fight!" We both got into our combat stances, waiting for the first move.

The battle between Abaron and Zack is about to begin...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 150 65
Introducing my first Original Fanfic of Hyperdimension Nepunia Gamindustri is a world filled with wonder and technology as the four ruling nations of...
54.2K 1.2K 67
(the story is going through editing and proof-reading) Introducing the a new take on the original Fanfiction story Welcome one and all (Or W...
13.3K 106 21
In this story you are a saiyan named (Y/N) from the Saiyan homeworld, Planet Vegeta. During the destruction of the your homeworld you were one of the...
93.4K 1.2K 42
Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirks. Just four nations that are ruled by g...