Impure

Por Deescent

Mark and Yugyeom have learned a lot from the others, and their curiosity knows no bounds. It's safe to say th... Mais

Welcome: Sequel
Ideas
Truth or Dare
Caught
Sneaky
Don't Be Shy
Too Much
Agreement
Kinks 101
❀Kinks Lesson -Yugyeom❀
❀Kinks Lesson - Mark❀
Kinky
Sex Shop
Jealousy?
Karaoke
Please?
Topping for Beginners
❀ First for Everthing ❀
Proud
Twerking?
No Fighting!
Should We?
❀It's Better Together❀
Peace
More to Come
End
Bonus: Talk Dirty to Me
❀Bonus: Dinner Time❀
👀Trilogy?👀
it's out

❀Truth or Dare Pt.2❀

2.6K 82 18
Por Deescent

"Mark I have to stretch you out." Jackson stated as he closed the door behind them, gesturing towards Mark's pants.

Mark slowly began to unbutton his bottoms, his eyes glued to the item in Jackson's hand as the younger dug into a drawer under the sink for lube. "Okay... um, what does it feel like?"

Jackson rubbed his chin, his eyes drifting up to the ceiling. "Hm, well you know how it feels when we put our, y'know, private part in you?"

Mark nodded, his pants dropping to his ankles, pulling Jackson's attention towards his lower half.

Jackson grinned, continuing his explanation as he flipped open the cap of the lube he found. "Well, it feels a bit like that. A tad bit different, but it's pleasurable enough."

"I see..." Mark mumbled in response.

Jackson stepped closer, his hands resting on Mark's waist and slowly making their way downwards. "Trust me, it's not much different. It's just designed to stay in there for a longer period of time, so you can walk around while wearing it if you're into that."

Mark took in a breath as Jackson's hand trespassed the waistband of his boxers, fingers curving over the lump of his butt in between the crevice. "W-Why would anyone be into that?"

"Imagine it." Jackson stated as his finger tip ran over Mark's rim, feeling the ring of muscles clench eagerly against it. Mark didn't see him pour lube on it, but apparently he had at some point since his digits were wet and the bottle was discarded on the counter. "Walking around with it into you, having to carefully sit down so no one knows what secrets you have back there. Keeping your voice down when you grind against it cause you're so desperate for more."

Mark whined at the image he pictured in his mind, pressing his head to Jackson's shoulder with the craving to be filled. Jackson finally pushed his fingers in, feeling Mark grip his shirt tightly. He slowly worked his digits further in, pulling and pushing until they comfortably slid in knuckle deep. Mark's hips chased the drag of Jackson's fingers along his wall, soft pants escaping him as his hole stretched open to accommodate more.

"But you're in public. No one's supposed to know about it. You feel it though. And you want to do something about it, but it would be inappropriate to take care of that throbbing desire in such a public area."    Jackson continued, maintaining the deep slow thrust of his fingers that had Mark leaking through his boxers and back arching from the pleasure. Jackson leaned in close to Mark's ear, gently tugging on the reddened flesh with his teeth before whispering out more words. "And why do it yourself when it feels ten times better with me?"

Mark let out a moan he struggled to hold in, clenching hard around Jackson's fingers that curled inside of him. He made a pathetic whimper noise as his bundle of nerves was teasingly brushed over, his toes curling while his back arched further.

"Sounds nice, doesn't it? I bet you'd like to try it, huh." Jackson mumbled, feeling Mark tremble against him as his moans further filled the bathroom.

Mark unknowingly began to tip over the edge-- not that he couldn't feel it or anything, but he was terrible at talking when so occupied with whatever pleasure he was receiving. Over time he grew less and less vocal in a word sense, but way louder and unrestrained with his precious moans and whimpers.

The others had to just learn the signs of his climax incoming, and it wasn't that hard to tell. But sometimes it came unexpectedly, and at that moment Jackson wasn't prepared for Mark to make a mess in his pants as fast as he did, but after just a few minutes of fingering, the younger had him rutting against him and ruining his boxers.

"Mark, you came." Jackson stated, slowly slipping his fingers out of panting Mark.

"S-Sorry..." he breathed out, leaning against Jackson as he caught his breath. He was obviously a tad bit embarrassed about it, probably due to BamBam who made the dumb decision to tease him about climaxing too fast, and though the younger was only joking, it obviously made Mark feel bad about his lack of endurance.

The others had been trying to get him out of that mindset, so of course Jackson soothed him with back rubs and forehead kisses. "Don't be sorry. Do you need a minute?"

Mark meekly nodded, earning himself a smile from Jackson who ruffled his hair, then sat down on the toilet and pulled the elder onto his lap, allowing him a few moments to regain himself before trying again with the buttplug.

On the other side of the door, back in the living room, Yugyeom was leaned back against Jaebum's chest while Youngjae slid the massager deep into him.

Yugyeom was a mess, unable to escape the pleasure with BamBam and Jinyoung holding his legs still as the toy slowly slid in him with the fleeting vibrations against his prostate. Jaebum added to the sensation with his touchy fingers trespassing under his shirt, tugging and rolling his nipples between his fingertips.

Yugyeom couldn't control the sounds that came out of him, so engrossed in the pleasure with closed eyes, concentrated brows, and plump lips parted to let moans fly freely. It didn't take long at all for it to become too much; Yugyeom nearly kicked Youngjae when he pressed the toy against his sensitive bundle of nerves only to pull it out and leave the younger teetering on the edge. The others giggled at his desperate whining and pleading for more, but he couldn't care too much when he was so close to climax.

"Our Gyeomie's leaking, he's so cute." BamBam cooed, lightly dragging his finger up Yugyeom's shaft.

The younger whined, his rock hard member twitching against his stomach. "Please." He breathed out.

"Our baby's begging, give him what he wants." Jinyoung ordered, nudging Youngjae who pouted in response.

"But he's so cute like this... fine, because he asked nicely." Youngjae thrusted the vibrating toy in again, this time leaving it pressed against Yugyeom's prostate.

The younger's eyes squeezed shut as he felt himself toppling over the edge, his fingers grabbing onto the nearest thing possible which happened to be Jaebum's leg.

Yugyeom came hard, untouched, a loud moan falling from his lips as he did so. He panted as he glanced down at his white speckled chest, only able to slump against Jaebum who peppered kisses along his neck.

"You were so good for us, it's good to try new things." Youngjae stated, gently caressing the younger's body as he came down from his high.

Minutes after BamBam went to retrieve wet wipes to clean Yugyeom up, the bathroom door opened, revealing Mark and Jackson. Everyone's attention was directed to the two, the main question on everyone's mind voiced by Jinyoung.

"Is it in?"

Jackson smiled and looked at Mark, nodding as he did so. "Yeah, he nearly came twice during the process of getting it in."

"Aww~" Youngjae cooed.

Mark looked down, awkwardly making his way over to the couch as if he had leg pain. "It feels weird to walk around with this..."

"Don't worry Mark, you'll get used to it." Jaebum assured.

"Or you won't and you'll walk around with a hard on all day." BamBam added.

Mark flushed, gasping as Jackson pulled him onto his lap again, still trying to adjust to the toy sitting inside of him. "Th-That doesn't sound fun..."

"Oh it's fun, trust me." Jinyoung confirmed, throwing a wink towards the elder.

The others settled around the coffee table again, though Jaebum's kept Yugyeom in his arms since the younger didn't seem like he wanted to move anyway.

"So who's turn is it now? Yugyeom?" Jackson asked, his eyes locking on the maknae.

"U-Um, we're still p-playing?" Yugyeom stuttered out, looking amongst the others who all nodded.

"Of course. Truth or dare?" Jinyoung asked with a mischief filled smirk.

Yugyeom swallowed hard; he hadn't expected to jump back into it so soon. He stared at the box on the table, his mind racing with curiosity of what else it may contain. "Um..."

"If you wanna do dare again don't be embarrassed." Jaebum stated, noticing the younger's gaze at the box.

Youngjae nodded, reaching over to reassuringly pat Yugyeom's thigh. "Yeah, we kinda want you to do dare again too."

Yugyeom took a few moments to evaluate if he even wanted to do a dare again. Despite his already partially spent body, his curiosity got the best of him. He wanted to know what other things that mysterious box held. "D-Dare..."

Jinyoung grinned, immediately pulling the box towards him and sifting through the items. "Hmm what would our little maknae like?"

"Cock ring?" Youngjae suggested.

Jackson clicked his tongue, kicking the younger's shin. "Youngjae no, stop trying to choke their dicks, we're not there yet."

"Ch-Choke it!?" Yugyeom exclaimed while protectively covering his crotch area.

"It's okay Gyeom relax. That's for another day." Jaebum replied.

"Maybe the anal beads." BamBam suggested.

Jinyoung nodded, liking that idea better. He pulled the anal beads out, holding them up for all to see. "Alright, then Yugyeom I dare you to let me put these anal beads in you."

"But... Th-They're just a bunch of balls. That's supposed to go in me?" The maknae asked in confusion.

Jinyoung nodded as his fingers ran over the silicone beads. "Yep! And they all will fit in there despite how it looks."

"O-Oh..." Yugyeom shuddered, looking away from Jinyoung's dark stare.

"Don't be so nervous, come here." Jinyoung beckoned, his hand reaching out towards the maknae. Yugyeom hesitantly crawled over, gasping as he was thrown over Jinyoung's lap. The elder looked across the table, eyes settling on a clear bottle that Jackson had brought out of the bathroom. "Pass that lube please."

"Wait, can I do it?" BamBam chimed with an outstretched hand towards Jinyoung, a silent request for the anal beads.

"No it's my dare, I wanna do it. You'll have your turn." Jinyoung stated like a selfish child unwilling to share, and BamBam pouted with just as much immaturity.

Yugyeom had no idea exactly what to expect; he couldn't care less who did it, he just wanted to know exactly what he was getting into with this toy he's never seen nor felt before.

"Now you're already stretched, let's fill you up hm?" Jinyoung purred as he covered the beads with lube.

Yugyeom wasn't sure what to brace himself for, jolting when he felt something breaching his hole. He felt Jinyoung wiggle the tip of the toy in, it was weird, until the first bead pressed at his entrance.

Jinyoung worked the ball in, it being the smallest and going in quite easily. Though the balls grew bigger and bigger the further the toy went in; after the first three Yugyeom began to feel a bit more of a stretch, his hips gently rocking back as Jinyoung pushed the bigger balls in.

"He sucks it up so well." Youngjae commented, mesmerised with how nice and easy Yugyeom's hole swallowed up each bead.

Yugyeom squirmed when Jinyoung twisted the toy inside of him, feeling another bead enter him only for the others to be pushed in further. He let out soft whimpers, trickles of drool escaping the corner of his lip as he pushed himself back with the desire for more.

"Jinyoung, can I please just do one at least? Please?" BamBam blurted out. He was unable to sit still and watch Yugyeom enjoy himself so much from a distance, he wanted to feel the maknae tremble under him from his every touch.

Jinyoung was possessive though, especially when it came to his time with Mark and Yugyeom. "No, he's mine."

"J-Jinyoung how d-deep do they go?" Yugyeom asked, ignoring the current conversation going on and BamBam's pouting as most of his focus was on how many more balls would be filling him.

"Let's find out hm?" Jinyoung replied, watching Yugyeom's back arch as he fit in another larger ball. He twisted the toy again, dragging out a moan from the younger before shoving in the last bead. "Now sit there stuffed like that for a while."

Yugyeom was panting, whimpering as Jinyoung helped him sit up with the anal beads stuck inside of him. He couldn't sit still, he craved to be touched and his member twitched with every shift of the anal beads inside of him. Jinyoung was one to enjoy watching him endure it though, forcing him to sit with the toy stuffed deep in his hole.

"Now, Mark's turn. Truth or dare?" BamBam asked directing his attention to the elder whos also been watching.

"Dare?" Mark immediately let out, obviously having made his decision long before he was asked the question.

"Oh you decided on that quickly." BamBam chuckled out. He reached into his box, immediately find the item he wanted. "Then you'll be introduced to the vibrator! I dare you to use it on yourself."

"M-Myself?" Mark stuttered.

"Yep!" BamBam handed the item to Mark, the elder hesitantly taking it. He pointed at a button on the bottom of the toy that had the power symbol on it. "Here, press this and it turns on."

Mark's thumb pushed down on the button, the toy rumbling to life "I-It's shaking!"

"That's the point." BamBam stated, guiding Mark's hand down between his legs. He pulled the front of the elder's pants open, tugging at the waistband of his boxers and pointing inside. "Now put it down there."

"O-Oh!" Mark let out in a shaky breath as the vibrator pressed against the head of his member, his legs tensing from the stimulation. He quickly pulled the toy away, staring at it in confusion and wonderment.

"Aw he's so cute." Jinyoung cooed, the others thoroughly enjoying watching Mark's first encounter with a vibrator.

"Put it back down there." Jackson urged, pushing Mark's hand into his pants again. Mark gasped, his back arching as he leaned against the younger who kept him stable on his lap.

"Now make yourself cum like that, Mark." BamBam ordered, making sure Mark kept the vibrator between his legs despite how shaky he got just from having it pressed against the tip. He started rolling his hips, one hand clutching onto Jackson who securely held him while the other trembled in attempt to find the strength to keep his grip on the toy.

"The butt plug makes it feel even better, doesn't it?" Jaebum asked with a smirk.

"Yes." Mark moaned out, obviously enjoying both toys by the way his hips rocked in response.

While everyone was so occupied with Mark, Yugyeom was struggling with his own toy that had been sitting in him for a little while now. He kept rolling his hips in desperation for friction, but the anal beads just sat in his hole, teasingly pressing against his walls with especially more presssure every time he clenched. The youngest tugged on Jinyoung's shirt, pulling his attention away from Mark. "J-Jinyoung, can you please take them out?"

Jinyoung smiled, his hand immediately finding its way between Yugyeom's legs. "Are you leaking down there? From watching Mark?"

Yugyeom thrusted his hips forward, his member sliding through Jinyoung's tight fist, a pathetic whine drawling out of him. "Please?"

Jinyoung was a sucker for begging, he couldn't ignore those soft pleads and moans that leaked from Yugyeom's lips. "Alright."

Jinyoung positioned the maknae on his hands and knees, his fingers trickling over the curve of his butt to the end of the toy. He slowly wiggled them out, each ball emerging from Yugyeom's puckering entrance, a soft whimper coming out of him along with each one. Jaebum took the liberty to help out, reaching between Yugyeom's legs and pumping his leaking member.

Yugyeom's face fell to the floor, muffling his moans with his arms as he quickly neared his second orgasm of the night. His hips bucked forward, a high pitched whimper escaping him as he felt his load empty out on the floor. He didn't have much left in him, but he allowed himself to be milked of his remaining substance until he was pleading for a rest.

Yugyeom took residence on Jinyoung's lap, the elder fulfilling the desire to hold him and cradle him like the baby he was. When Yugyeom had finally got himself somewhat together, he looked over towards Mark who was already slumped back against Jackson, his skin covered in droplets of clear and cloudy white from the orgasm he was coming down from as BamBam helped him along.

"Aw, we tired them out already." Youngjae cooed, looking between the two boys who were still piecing their minds back together bit by bit.

"Yeah, it was a fun night." Jinyoung agreed, brushing the sweaty hair out of Yugyeom's face to admire his fucked out expression.

"Let's stop here, I think going further would be too much." Jackson stated. Looking at the current state of both Mark and Yugyeom, the others easily agreed to stop despite some of them wanting to continue the game; they'd all rather it be short and fun than go on too long and turn torturous.

"Go wash up you two, then go to bed." Jaebum ordered, the two having no protests to that as they slowly pulled themselves to their feet and shuffled on to the bathroom.

The others were satisfied, all of them relishing in the feeling of fulfillment and pleasure they got from exposing Mark and Yugyeom to such new experiences.

The lessons were back, and everyone was giddy with excitement to get their own turn with their two precious boys who still had so much to learn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*After a long wait I think I owed you all a lot of smut sksksks welp, here it is~ 😉 sorry for any mistakes, I get so upset catching them after the fact lol*)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

26.3K 1.8K 60
Relationships change and evolve, we may have just started out as best friends but I believe things have changed between us. It's hard to admit, bu...
17.6K 1.3K 35
COMPLETED In which two boys with totally different backgrounds met and their life changed afterward. How they helped each other. Being each other hal...
2.1K 205 32
Book-2 _______COMPLETE_______ Because i don't know how to look at you like I'm not in love with you. [Sequel to ENTANGLED]
52.7K 2.3K 33
"why do you want me to stop?" Warning: this story has a whole lot so prepare yourself Bambam: 17//bttm Yugyeom: 18//top Side ships: markson & 2jae...