Impure

By Deescent

Mark and Yugyeom have learned a lot from the others, and their curiosity knows no bounds. It's safe to say th... More

Welcome: Sequel
Ideas
โ€Truth or Dare Pt.2โ€
Caught
Sneaky
Don't Be Shy
Too Much
Agreement
Kinks 101
โ€Kinks Lesson -Yugyeomโ€
โ€Kinks Lesson - Markโ€
Kinky
Sex Shop
Jealousy?
Karaoke
Please?
Topping for Beginners
โ€ First for Everthing โ€
Proud
Twerking?
No Fighting!
Should We?
โ€It's Better Togetherโ€
Peace
More to Come
End
Bonus: Talk Dirty to Me
โ€Bonus: Dinner Timeโ€
๐Ÿ‘€Trilogy?๐Ÿ‘€
it's out

Truth or Dare

2.1K 79 49
By Deescent

"Okay guys, the rules are simple, I'm sure you've played this game plenty of times as a kid, except this is the adult version. No kid stuff here." Jaebum explained after being filled in by the others of the plan they had cooked up earlier that week. They waited until they had a day off after they thought up the idea of sexual truth or dare, which luckily came a few days later. Both Mark and Yugyeom were giddy to play a game, unbeknownst to them the dirty intentions behind it.

"Okay! Truth or dare is fun!" Yugyeom exclaimed cheerily.

"How is it gonna be adult?" Mark asked.

BamBam cleared his throat, deciding to be the one to answer that question. "Well, we ask real questions for truth, not dumb ones. And the dares have to be done, or else it's no fun. You can't chicken out."

"Actually, you can chicken out only if you feel really uncomfortable. I don't wanna force you guys into anything." Jinyoung specified, making sure to give the two a last resort option just in case.

"Yeah, only under those circumstances. But besides that, no backing out, got it?" Youngjae asked, receiving a nod from the both of them.

"I wouldn't back out anyway, I'm brave enough!" Yugyeom exclaimed.

"Me too!" Mark agreed.

Yugyeom's eyes trailed down to the glass coffee table, locking on a black box that sat atop it. "Hey, what's in the box?"

Jinyoung immediately grabbed the box, sliding it to the side. "Those are for some of the dares, don't worry about it."

"Great! Okay then Jackson, how about you start?" Jaebum suggested, quickly moving on before the two could ask anymore questions.

Jackson scooted forward on the couch, locking his eyes on Mark who he obviously chose to go first. "Alright then, Mark, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Mark immediately yelled out, not even thinking twice of his choice.

Jackson, along with the others, were taken aback, not expecting him to jump into a dare head first like that. "Right off the bat huh?"

"Hit me with it!" Mark urged, anticipating the dare so he could complete it.

Jackson rubbed his chin, looking up at the ceiling. A breath was collectively held in by the other members, waiting for the first dirty dare to be dished out. "Hmm, I dare you to come sit on my lap!"

The whole room was quiet for a moment, awaiting for the rest of Jackson's dare to come out. But that was it; the elder sat there with outstretched arms, waiting for Mark to fill them.

"That's it? I sit on your lap all the time, that's easy." Mark replied, standing up from the floor over to where Jackson was seated on the couch, easily climbing on him and sitting comfortably as he often did.

The others looked at Jackson with extreme disappointment, obviously all (except for clueless Yugyeom) just waiting for the moment they could turn the game into naughty chaos. He shrugged his shoulders at them as he wrapped his arms around Mark's waist. "What? I just wanted to hold him, I'll do a better dare next time."

Jaebum rolled his eyes, moving along with the game. "Whatever, Jinyoung, your turn to ask a question."

"Okay, Yugyeom, truth or dare?" Jinyoung asked, now targeting the maknae.

"Truth!" Yugyeom shouted.

The others had prepared for the boys to chicken out of doing dares or to pick mostly truths, so even if they didn't get to the special box of items they had prepared, they would still be able to get them hot and flustered just as they liked them.

Jinyoung leaned forward, a small smirk tugging at his lips. "Which one of us do you like in bed the most?"

Yugyeom's jaw fell open, the mere thought of the question too much for him to handle. He looked down at his lap, shaking his head. "I... I can't pick..."

"Come on, none of us will be offended." Youngjae urged, actually wanting to hear the youngest's opinion as well.

"Sometimes Jackson gets sensitive..." Yugyeom mumbled, glancing at the elder who gasped at the mention of his name.

"Am not!" Jackson denied, though the way he pouted afterwards defeated his own argument.

"Just pick anyone, it doesn't matter" Jaebum replied, trying to hurry things along.

Yugyeom scratched his head, slowly looking from one member to the next. "Um... I guess..."

BamBam grinned when Yugyeom's eyes lingered on him, filling him with confidence. "It's me right? I'm your best friend, I know it's me."

Yugyeom quickly looked away, clearing his throat. "Actually... I think it's Youngjae..."

"What!?" BamBam exclaimed, eyes wide with shock of his best friends betrayal.

"I'm sorry!" Yugyeom whined.

"It's okay! Don't worry about it." Jinyoung quickly replied to appease the both of them.

Youngjae on the other hand was beaming, throwing a little wink in Yugyeom's direction, turning the youngest's cheeks red. "Maybe I'll set aside some special time for you and me after the game since I'm your favorite."

"Anyway, BamBam, your turn." Jaebum interjected to keep the others on task.

BamBam straightened up, a smile on his lips. "Okay Mark, truth or dare?"

Mark frowned, finding something odd. "Wait a sec, it's my turn again?"

"Yeah, we didn't tell you guys that you two have the most turns?" Jackson asked.

Mark shook his head, knowing that didn't make sense. "That's not how the game works..."

"We changed the rules. Don't worry, you'll understand why soon, just go with it." Jinyoung urged, motioning for Mark to hurry and pick an option.

Mark obviously was catching on to something weird going on, but he couldn't exactly figure out what. He decided to play it safe so he wouldn't be caught off guard by anything. "Okay... then... truth..."

BamBam hummed, taking only seconds to think up a question. "What part of your body do you like having touched the most?"

Mark glanced down at his lap, unable to look the younger in the eyes as he confessed. "Um... my... um... d-down there..."

"I knew it, dirty Mark." BamBam chuckled out, tugging lightly on the elder's pink ears.

"Hey that's everyone's favorite place, isn't it!?" Mark asked, pushing BamBam's hand away and self consciously covering his ears.

"Not exactly, but it's okay, we all have different opinions." Jinyoung stated.

"Anyway it's my turn, Gyeom truth or dare?" Jaebum asked to keep the game continuing.

Yugyeom thought long and hard, staring into space as he mentally thought over the decision. Once he finally made up his mind, he looked over at Jaebum with a firm nod of his head. "Dare this time."

The little self reassurance the youngest gave himself was adorable, and Jaebum was sure that the face he would make after completing the dare he had for him would be ten times more adorable. "I dare you to open the box."

"Ohh the box!" Yugyeom exclaimed, his eyes darting to the black cardboard container that Jinyoung had moved to the side earlier.

"Wait I didn't finish." Jaebum interrupted, grabbing the box and moving it into the center of the table while finishing his dare. "I dare you to open the box and pull out an object. Whatever you pick out will be used on you later."

Yugyeom blinked, the wording catching him off guard. "U-Used on me?"

"Not in a bad way, it's for fun, remember?" BamBam explained, patting the younger's shoulder.

Yugyeom took in a breath, nodding his head. "Right... yeah I guess..."

"Don't worry, there's no trick, just stuff in the box you might not recognize. It's all safe though." Jinyoung stated, pushing the box closer to him so he could easily open it.

"Okay...." Yugyeom mumbled, staring down at the box that sat right before him. He chewed on his bottom lip as his thumbs slipped under the lid, gently popping the top up and sliding it off to reveal its contents. Yugyeom turned away and slipped his hand inside, feeling a plethora of hard, soft, furry?, and overall weird feeling items. He was baffled, not even knowing which to pick. He settled for a semi hard object his thumb brushed over, wrapping his fingers around it and pulling it out. Jinyoung closed the lid to hide the items in the box away from his eyes, pushing it to the side again to be saved for later use. Yugyeom looked at the object in his hand. It was long, purple, weirdly textured and shaped; altogether unfamiliar like nothing Yugyeom's ever seen before. "Um... what's this?"

"You pulled out the prostate massager!" Youngjae squealed as if he'd won the lottery.

Mark's eyes were glued to the toy as well, as he'd never seen anything like it before either. He nearly fell off Jackson's lap trying to lean in and get a closer look.

Yugyeom thought of the name of the item, swallowing hard when he put together what it was most likely designed to do. "Um... wait but, my prostate is that thing inside of me..."

"Exactly, take a guess at what it does." BamBam replied.

Yugyeom ran his fingers over the toy, feeling buttons on the bottom that indicate different modes. He was sure he could guess exactly its purpose. "Um... massages it?"

"Right!" BamBam clapped happily as if Yugyeom had figured out a difficult math problem all on his own.

"Is this... is this a sex toy?" Yugyeom asked. He's heard of such things before, mostly from overhearing the other guys talk about them, but had never seen one or watched it function. Now, for the first time ever, he was holding one in his hands. He didn't know how it worked or what to do with it besides the obvious, and if he were completely honest, it made him feel a bit nervous.

"You're so smart Gyeom." Jaebum complimented, ruffling the younger's hair and completely not picking up on his awkward feeling about the item in his hands.

"Mark you ready for your turn?" Jackson asked, grinning at the boy who was still staring curiously at the toy Yugyeom pulled out.

Mark ran his tongue over his dried lips, obviously a lot of different thoughts racing through his mind. "If... if I pick dare... do I have to pick one too?"

"Pick dare and you'll see." Jinyoung answered, with a less reassuring, but more flirty wink.

"So Mark." Youngjae began, it being his turn to ask the eldest a question. "Truth, or dare?"

"Um..." Mark took one look at the box, his mind blossoming with curiosity that had never known no bounds. He took in a breath, looking back at Youngjae. "D-Dare?"

Youngjae reached over and grabbed the box, smirking at Mark who watched him like a hawk. He dug around inside until he'd found what he was looking for, pulling it out, and holding it just before Mark's face. "This, is a butt plug. I dare you, to go in the bathroom and put it in."

"In... In where?" Mark stuttered out, at the moment not thinking of the clear answer to that question.

"Your butt, obviously." Youngjae chuckled out.

"You want some help?" Jaebum asked, seeing as neither of the boys had ever put anything inside of themselves before, not even their own fingers. It had to be a weird process for them to handle all on their own.

"I'll help you out, come on." Jackson volunteered, pushing the elder off of his lap to grasp him by the wrist and lead him to the bathroom.

Jinyoung clicked his tongue as the two dissapeared into the bathroom, knowing that Jackson just wanted an excuse to get Mark alone. BamBam patted his shoulder gently in an effort to console him. "Don't worry, you'll get him next time."

"In the meantime, Gyeom, wanna test out that toy?" Jaebum suggested with a small smirk and darkened eyes that held nothing pure.

Yugyeom swallowed hard, staring down at the odd toy in his hand. "Um..."

"It feels good, trust us." Youngjae assured. Startling the younger from his sudden closeness. He had moved from the couch to the floor next to Yugyeom, his hand snaking its way around Yugyeom's waist causing the younger to shudder.

"O-Okay... I guess I'll try it out..." Yugyeom breathed out, putting a grin on everyone else's face.

"Then strip." Jinyoung ordered, all four pairs of eyes eagely awaiting the maknae's next move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*Cut right before the dirty part ;) skjddhzsksks. Anyway, I was scared that I had to rewrite this whole chapter, but luckily it saved and I got all of my edits here so I could post it today!! Hopefully the next chapter will be done soon, don't want to keep you all waiting for too long huhuhuhuhu*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 2
A story where Kim Yugyeom and Kang Y/n had been friends since preschool. They grew up and did everything together. And i mean everything. They both f...
20.3K 1.2K 41
(Intricate series book 2) After spending the summer all huddled up in a room and spending time together, it's time to go back to school. With Mark n...
52.7K 2.3K 33
"why do you want me to stop?" Warning: this story has a whole lot so prepare yourself Bambam: 17//bttm Yugyeom: 18//top Side ships: markson & 2jae...
41.6K 1.8K 49
Once Innocent boys turned Impure, there were no longer any boundaries and nothing was off limits. Mark and Yugyeom are willing to ask for what they w...