Hate...or Love

De Void_Angelz

Artemis Argent is Allison's cousin, and she is back after disappearing after a year. Why did she disappear? S... Mais

Prologue
Whats going on?
Figuring out
Switch
Princess
Thursday (part 2)
Power
Different
What?!
How??
Sorceress
Moment
Lies (Part 1)
Lies (Part 2)
Promise
Warning
Magic
L.A.
The Murder House
The Decision
Five Words
It Gets Worse
Dream Root
To Wake Up or Not
Guess What?!?!

Thursday (Part 1)

227 5 0
De Void_Angelz

**Artemis POV**

"They already know what we are doing on Halloween Art!" Rose started yelling me. I glared at her.

"Don't you think I know that!" I exclaimed "BUT they don't know exactly how we are doing to accomplish it" I said getting into her face.

"I know but we need a true alpha and a banshee to complete the ritual" she said crossing her arms and leaning to one side. I rolled my eyes.

"You don't think I know that already, geez for a 300 year old you need to catch up, I ain't dumb as you think" she glared and hissed at me. I shook my head. "we'll lead them into it, trust me they will fall for the plan I have, and I am still not afraid of you"

"I know" she said angrily "but she is" she said looking upstairs. I walked over to the stairs to block her from going up there.

"You leave her alone!" I yelled at her. She looked at me amused.

"What? why are you gonna protect her, you know what she will become after the lunar eclipse" she said almost laughing. I glared at her. If only looks could kill.

"Yeah I know! I still need her, thanks to you they are probably gonna figure out everything!"

"ME! Yeah right she will ruin everything that we had put together" she hissed at me. I shook my head.

"No she won't, she will throw them off a bit, while we catch up!!" I said getting very annoyed and angry at her and her attitude. She glared and looked away. "Plus YOU have to keep your personal business separate from what we are planning or do you want to 'disappear' too?" I asked her.

"Fine Whatever, just know something" she said getting in my face. "If she does ruin everything, I will personally get rid of her" I kept the same glare.

"NOT till after the eclipse" I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

"You do know what tomorrow is right?" She asked me. I sighed and nodded my head.

"Yeah" I said running a hand through my hair.

"You told her already?" She asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I told her what she had to do" I said looking up at the stairs and looked at her door. "You still have to keep an eye on her though"

"I know" she said through her teeth. I rolled my eyes.

"Be nice to her okay?" I said to Rose. She sighed.

"Fine, but what do I do if she has a panic attack?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"I don't think she would, just as long as she doesn't talk to anyone, especially them, okay?" Rose nodded her head.

"Okay" I nodded my head.

"Good now, do you need to be somewhere or what?" I asked her.

"No not really why?"

"Nothing, really just thought that you would eat someone by now" I said walking into living room. She followed.

"I would but there isn't anybody here who has good blood" she said shaking her head. I laughed.

"OR, that Derek won't let you eat anybody" I said laughing. She glared.

"NO! Okay he won't stop me from doing what I need" she said leaving the house. I shook my head. I just hope she doesn't blow it tomorrow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Stiles POV**

I was waiting outside of Scott's house in my jeep. I was fumbling around with my phone, waiting for Scott to come outside. I was worried about Artemis, and if she really did choice to be on the evil side. No. That wasn't how Art was, of course she had her temper but that was only when people would start picking on her. I remember the first time I met her...

~~**Flashback**~~

Two little boys walking into their first day of 1st grade. The classroom was painted white and beige and in the back of the class there was a rainbow drawing. The tables were aligned in horizontal ways. There was a total of 9 tables, with three chairs each one. The teachers desk was to the right of the door where the boys walked in. There were two book cases in the corner across the teachers desk, with bean bag chairs to sit on. As the two boys looked around to find a place to sit, they saw a table in the back with a girl sitting there with her head down. The two boys walked up to her.

"Hi...um do you mind if we sit here?" Scott asked the girl. The girl looked up from her lap and saw the two boys standing in front of the table.

"Ummm...sure" the girl said to them with a little awkward smile. You could see that little Stiles Stilinski was staring at the little girl quite too long. The girl looked at him then looked down into her lap with a hint of red on her cheeks. The two boys then went around and sat themselves next to the girl.

"Hi I'm Stiles, Stiles Stilinski" Stiles said putting his hand out towards the girl that was sitting next to him. She turned towards the boy named Stiles, she smiled and shook his hand awkwardly.

"Weird name, but...the names Artemis, Artemis Argent" she said to him. Little Stiles couldn't understand why this girl caught his attention so much, but he liked it. She seemed very nice and had long black curly hair and light brown chocolate eyes. They kept looking at each other, until Scott came in.

"Uh, hi" he said waving to her. She giggled and waved back. "Uh, my names Scott by the way, Scott McCall" she looked at him and smiled, she tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Nice to meet you, umm my names Artemis Argent, but I think you heard that already" she said to him smiling. He smiled too.

"I haven't seen you around here?" Little Stiles said to her. She shook her head.

"No, of course you haven't" she said to them both. Stiles smiled. "I just moved here with my parents two weeks ago" she said playing with her fingers.

"Wait are you that new family that moved in a couple houses down from mine?" Little Scott asked her. She looked at him surprisingly yet confused that he knew. "You live in a house that is white and red no?"

"Y-yeah I do" little Artemis said. Scott nodded his head.

"You should come over some time" little Stiles said to her. She looked at him. "I'll be there too" he said with a shrug. Artemis giggled.

"Sure, I'll ask my parents first though" she said to them both. Just then the teacher came in and school was about to start. Scott and Stiles knew that this girl was going to be their best friend.

~~**End of Flashback**~~

I smiled as I remembered that day.

"What you smiling about!" I jumped when I realize that Scott was already in my jeep. I looked at him.

"Geez dude warn me next time you come in" I said putting a hand over my heart. "You almost gave me a heart attack" he laughed.

"Sorry man, it looked like you were enjoying your time alone" he said buckling his seat belt.

"I was" I said to him pulling out of his drive way and driving to school.

"So what WERE you thinking about, that you enjoyed so much?" Scott said grinning at me.

"Nothing" I said looking at the road. Scott just laughed.

"No really dude, come on I know you are lying" damn those werewolf powers. I sighed. I turned my head to look at him.

"Just remembering past times" I said to him. He lifted up his eyebrow.

"Like what?" He asked curiously. We arrived at school. I unbuckled my seat belt.

"Like the first day of 1st grade" I said to him while walking out of the car. He had a confused look on face, but then it was realization. He walked out of the jeep on met up with me.

"You mean the day we met Art?" He asked me with his head tilted. I rolled my eyes.

"Nooo, I mean the day we met our 1st grade teacher Ms. Jerrett" I said sarcastically. He looked at me with an 'are you serious' look. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Yes, the day we met Art" he nodded his head.

"It will all turn out fine" Scott said to me while patting my shoulder. I nodded my head.

"I hope so" I said while walking into our classroom. We took our seats. After the class started we heard a knock on the door. All the class turned their heads towards the door.

"Get back to work" the teacher scolded us, while walking towards the door. I rolled my eyes at her. "Miss Argent, you are late once again" she said to her. I immediately looked up to see her.

"I-I-I know Ms. s-sorry" Art said looking down. I rose an eyebrow and looked at Scott. He had a confused face as well as I did.

"Do you have a pass?" The teacher asked her. She just shook her head. The teacher sighed. "Go take your seat" she said to Art, she just nodded and kept her head down while walking towards her seat. Once she sat down Allison turned around to look at her. She had her head down and was nibbling at her nails. Something is off, I thought to myself. I knew the others thought so too.

"Hey" Allison said to her with a smile. When she tapped Artemis's shoulder, I saw her tense up. She looked up at her.

"H-hi" she said and gave her a nervous smile and then immediately looked back down. Allison turned to us with a confused expression.

'What's going on with her?' She mouthed to us. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Scott then at Issacc for an explanation of some sort. They looked at each other and shrugged too. Throughout the whole class Artemis has had her head down and avoided answering the teacher, and when she did she sounded less confident then she usually was. I also noticed her outfit. She looked different, like her style. Okay, it's official something is definitely wrong with Art, she acts different and she dresses different, it's like it is her, but then it's not.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.5K 802 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...
770K 20.6K 103
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 Riley Winters knew noth...
9.8K 376 24
This is a Stiles Stilinski FanFiction for all you Teen Wolf lovers! Stiles is becoming mentally ill once again, much like before; only this time by...
1.5K 53 11
(BOOK 2) After spending the entire summer together Andrea and stiles have gotten closer than ever. But what will happen when weird things start again...