CrossDimensions||My Hero Acad...

By hugeluckynoah

A mysterious portal appears in the middle of Y/N's battle with Super Buu. Because that happened, both of them... More

Chapter 1: The Portal between Dimensions
Chpater 2: Number #1 Villain: Black
Chapter 3: Y/N vs Nomu
Chapter 4: Who is Black?
Chapter 5: Going to U.A High School, Introducing a Best Friend
(Spoilers) Chapter ???: The Battle of them All
Chapter 6: Prepairing for the Sports Festival
Prolouge is out
Chapter 7: The U.A Sports Festival Begins! (Part 1)
Chapter 8: The U.A Sports Festival Begins! (Part 2)
Chapter 9: The U.A Sports Festival Begins (Part 3)
Chapter 10: The Fight for The Highest Points
Chapter 11: Calvary Battle Team Settling
Chapter 13: Calvary Battle Concluded, The Tournament Now Begins!
Chapter 14: The End of the Tournament! Y/N VS Todoroki! (Revamp)
Revamp Some Chapters?
Chapter 15:The Meeting Of Y/N's Doppleganger? Black Makes his appearance!

Chapter 12: Battle Royal Charade

3.5K 70 15
By hugeluckynoah

Present Mic: Now, let's go! Counting down the brutal battle royal! Three..!

Bakugo: We're aiming for...

Present Mic: Two..!

Todoroki: One thing...

Present Mic: One..!

Midnight: Start! (cracks whip)

Everyone suddenly starts racing towards Midoriya and his team.

Tetsutetsu: It's an all-out battle for the twenty million points!!!

Toru: Hahahahaha! I'll be taking those headbands, Midoriya and Y/N!

Uraraka: Not even giving us a chance to even move...

Y/N: These people are insane when they're focused on one thing!!! Midoriya, Make your choice, now!!!

Midoriya: Of course, our choice is to run away!

Y/N: Nigerundayo Style!

Tetsutetsu: I won't let you!

One of his teamates, Juzo, activated his quirk towards the team, causing them to start sinking in the ground.

Midoriya: We're sinking?! (looks toward Juzo) It must be that guy's quirk then!

Uraraka: It's no good...I can't get out!

Y/N: Man, if I wasn't so limited, I could easily fly out of this...

Midoriya: Uraraka, Hatsume, turn your faces away!

The two girls turned away as Midoriya pressed a red button, activating the jet pack he was wearing to make them fly out of the sinkhole.

Tetsutetsu: He flew? Thanks to the support team, huh? Follow them!

Toru: Jiro!

Jiro then fired her ear jacks toward Midoriya, but Y/N fired ki blasts at the jacks, protecting their points.

Jiro: Y/N!

Y/N: Not today!

Y/N fired more ki blasts, making Toru's team forced to back away.

Midoriya: Wow, that's so cool! With you on our team, we basically have a strong defense with the skills you have, Y/N!

Y/N: Heh, well it's a good thing you chose me then, huh?

Uraraka: We're landing!

Uraraka used the hover soles given by Hatsume and hovered them right above the ground.

Midoriya: Making everyone other than Uraraka weightless, so our weight is just Uraraka plus the equipments and clothes.

Mei: What do you think of my babies? Aren't they cute? Cuteness can be made, you know.

Midoriya: Excellent mobility! Your babies are amazing, Hatsume!

Mei: Right?

She said this with a huge smile and a blush on her face.

Uraraka: It's because I'm making them float...

Laughter was heard from behind as Midoriya and the team turned to see Shoji charging at them with his extra appendages covering his back.

???: Fighting? It's not a fight! It's more like a MASSACRE!!

Midoriya: Shoji? What? By himself? But it's a team battle!

Y/N then noticed Tetsutetsu coming after them again, and he could sense the bloodlust from them.

Y/N: Midoriya, we need to put some space between us! We can't be caught surrounded!

They tried to move, but Uraraka's was stuck and when she looked down, there was a purple orb preventing her from moving.

Midoriya: What's wrong, Uraraka?

Uraraka: I'm stuck!

Y/n observed the purple orb, denying Uraraka to move.

Y/N: Wait, isn't that Mineta's?

Midoriya: Y-You're right. Where did it come from?

Mineta: From here...Midoriya...

The two turned to see Mineta hiding on Shoji's back.

Y/N: Wait, hold up, is that even allowed!?

Midnight: (cracks whip) Judges say yes!

Y/N: What the fu-

A tongue emerged from Shoji's back, missing Midoriya, and almost hitting Tetsutetsu's team.

Tsu: I didn't expect anything less from you, Midoriya.

Middoriya: Asui, too? That's amazing, Shoji!

Tsu: I told you to call me Tsu!

Her and Mineta continued to attack, trying to snatch the twenty million points.

Y/N: Midoriya, I think we should move..LIKE NOW!

Midoriya pressed the button for the jetpack again and took off, while breaking the sole of the hover boot that stuck Uraraka to the ground, making Hatsume cry in horror.

Mei: My baby!!

Y/N: At least we freaking got away, that's all I really-

A sudden explosion was heard as they saw Bakugo flying towards them.

Bakugo: Don't think for a second you're safe!

Time slowed down as Bakugo reached Midoriya's team.

Bakugo: I got you!-

Y/N created a barrier around themselves, protecting from Bakugo's explosion.

Y/N: Sike, you thought!

Bakugo: What the hell-

Y/N shot a ki blast at Bakugo, sending him back from them, though caught by Sero.

Y/N: This place might be the death of me...

The team touched down before starting to run again.

Midoriya: Thanks, Uraraka!

Uraraka: It's hard to control with just one foot.

Midoriya: Yeah, I know. Landing like this is inefficient...We can't afford to run in the air anymore. Even if Y/N could help us, there could be a chance that he might lose stamina while doing so. We'll have to survive this with our increased mobility from Uraraka's Zero Gravity and with Y/N's abilities.

Present Mic: As expected, everyone's after the first-place team, and Class 1A is in hot pursuit! Everyone's got skills! Now, let's take a look at each team's points..It's been several minutes! Here are the current rankings on the screen.

The points showed up on the board, and the Class A students were not doing so well, except for Midoriya's team, and a few other classes.

Present Mic: Wait, hold on here! Other than Midoriya, Class 1A's not doing so hot! Even Bakugo is losing!

A student suddenly snatched Bakugo's headband.

Monoma: Class 1A is too small-minded. Think bigger.

Mina: He got us!

Bakugo: What did you say?! Come back here!!

Monoma: Midnight said that the obstacle course was just the first game, and we figured they wouldn't cut that many right off the bat. Would they? Assuming they kept 40 contestants for the next event, all we had to do was make sure we stayed within that group as we ran. From our spots in the middle ranks, we could fully observe the quirks our rivals had, and judge their capabilities. Only a fool would obsess over winning the preliminary round, wouldn't you agree?

Bakugo: (enraged) You planned this as a class?

Monoma: It wasn't totally unanimous, but I'd say it's playing at well. It's better than chasing after a temporary front runner like a horse with a carrot waving it in its face. Oh, while I have your attention, you're kind of famous, aren't you? For being attacked by that sludge villain. You'll have to tell me about it sometime. It must be strange to always find yourself in the role of a victim.

Bakugo, now full of rage, speaks.

Bakugo: Kirishima, we have a change of plans. Before we take down Deku, we're gonna kill every one of these B class idiots.

From a distance, Y/N observed Bakugo's team from a distance.

Y/N: I can feel the pressure that Bakugo kid is releasing over there. It doesn't match up to where I am, but I can tell he's one of the ruthless guys that doesn't give a crap about anything.

Midoriya: Everyone, don't worry. I think we're oka-

Y/N suddenly twists his skate around, making them drift before suddenly stoping right across Todoroki.

Midoriya: I thought we had it made. Guess I was wrong.

Todoroki: I'll be taking those now.

Midoriya had a nervous look on his face but heard a chuckle from Y/N, who had a confident smile on his face.

Y/N: You're not getting these points that easily...

The ground began to suddenly shake, and everyone was feeling the shaking as well.

Presnet Mic: W-Woah, is this one of the student's quirks!? What's happening?

Small rocks begin to rise from the ground around Y/N, Midoriya getting concerned.

Midoriya: Um, Y/N?

Y/N: You three cover your eyes. Now.

Midoriya: W-Wait, what?! Why should we-

Y/N: Just do it!

Midoriya, Uraraka, and Hatsume all covered their eyes as Y/N let out a yell while his aura started to change color and a bright light shone from him.

Todoroki: His hair is...changing color?

Y/N:

The light subsided, revealing Y/N in his transformed state.

Midoriya and the others opened their eyes, shocked at Y/N's new appearance.

Uraraka: Woah..

Midoriya: He changed his hair, just like back at USJ.

Y/N: *smirks* You want these points that badly, Todoroki? Well, come and take them.

A/N: So I think I've changed my mind, and I'll just update books one at a time from now on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 8.2K 48
"I'm not from this world" " I'm a god unlike you" " you're weak" "but...." (Y/n) the god from "future diary" was bored so she made a portal and end u...
30 0 3
In a planet full of heroes, it's hard to fault Midoriya Izuku for wanting to become one as well. But his quirk will send him on a journey into a worl...
8.5K 209 12
It all started in Qing Qing City, located in China. A newborn baby manifested the ability to radiate light from its body. After this was reported, ma...
99.9K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...