Miraculous Ladybug X Reader X...

By MikeWoo

You don't have a Kwami but you were born with the ability to control basic elements. You have a close friend... More

Chapter 1 and Information
Chapter 2: School
Chapter 3: Dorito B*tch? Maybe...
Chapter 4: Add Two More Heriones!
Chapter 5: MEOUCH!! Lmao shitty title...
100+ Oneshot: Nathanael X Reader
200+ Reads Oneshot: Marinette X Reader X Adrien
+400 Reads Oneshot: Oliver Kirkland X Reader X Nathanael
Luka Couffaine X Reader Oneshot
Marinette X Fem. Reader Oneshot
Luka X Reader Oneshot
MisterBug X Reader Oneshot: Part 1
MisterBug X Reader Oneshot: Part 2
Chat Blanc X Reader
Chat Blanc X Reader||Afterward||
Adrien/Chat Blanc X Reader X Luka
alright

Luka Couffaine X Reader :Part 2

1.8K 64 48
By MikeWoo

becuz that last chap was left on a sour note...we finna get the man we want😤😤😤
butbitchimstillsick-🤢🤢🤢
The episode made my ass G A G
bof those two are mad stupid, idagf if its love
Must be something in the air that enhances obsessions but it can lick my ass-
Ain't nobody finna be done wrong on my watch-

_________________________________

You cried until the point where your throat burned and started to feel the rope that always pulled close upon it, now it was truly hard to breathe. You hiccuped every few seconds. Isn't your body supposed to be relaxed? Why isn't the shit working, you're just agitated even more now? 

You lightly caressed your cheek to feel how damp it was, it was just as wet as you were sobbing loudly before. You started sniffling once more. Bawling your hand a fist, you rubbed your face to make it dry as it was when you were happy. Though your eyes still showed traces from when you were bawling your eyes out, those hiccups gave away once more- this time a little more prominent than before. 

Every time you hiccuped, your shoulders lurched up too. Goddamn did your heartburn with every pop up of each hiccup.

You already felt like a sad excuse of what the human race had to offer mentally but now the overpowering feeling became inside out too. You heaved and heaved heavily to calm down your crisp heart, it would be black by now since it was on fire for so long. 

The churning feeling held you in its arm and definitely did not reassure you, it closed around your every crevice and made sure it didn't leave any open spots. There were no sweet whispers in any of your ears to soothe your pain.

The only thing that gave a feeling was the voice that was muted inside your head. They had no sound, no wind vibrations coming out their mouth at all but you knew exactly what they were saying. With every disgusting thought that was shoved inside the back of your head, the voice that tried its best to uplift you were silenced by how loud the others were. 

You closed your eyes to hear what kind of shit they threw at you. Your head inserted you into a void plane that held a black sky and a white tiled ground floor. Two white shadows were in front of you and one of them opened her mouth.

'You're absolutely pathetic, Luka just wanted another instrument he could play around with and toss away. You had no impact on his heart whatsoever. You left no mark, not even an inch on his pure heart.' Red bled into her as she droned on and on. She taunted with a red aura around her, eyes and mouth white but her silhouette was bloody, raged induced red. 

You knew she was angered and she had every reason to be, you messed up every chance with Luka with a childish stomping of your foot and laughable loud growl that wasn't even enough to scare off the bothering raccoons that raided the garbage of what you named a human heart.

'The scum of the human race shouldn't even have the ability to cry, aren't you just some shaved mammal with a terrible fly or fight response. The biggest joke!' The second white shadow bled into the color yellow. She taunted with a paralyzing, striking electric yellow. Her eyes too were white but she was laughing at your distress and discomfort. You deserved to be a laughing stock, you pulled a move only Chloe would do... but at least she let everyone know why she was mad.

You just ran away like your shit didn't stink, like a toddler that was trapped in the eyes and mad a tantrum only to cry at all eyes on her.

You shut your eyes tightly and shook your head. The salty water at the corner of your eyes began once more and cupped your mouth muffle the sobs that cracked out of your broken shell. Your head increasingly pounded with every word the prime colors threw at you.

Where was the last of the bunch? Are you her? You were the one who was crying up gallons of ocean water.

'Please stop.
Leave her be.
She's human too.
Every human makes sin and if she were not to make any, she was to be a perfect human being. Emotionless when alone, only happy when somebody needs her to show emotion. She'd be a soul locked inside a fragile doll that was to turn into ashes of dust with only one stroke. To be perfect means to not be human, to not have any emotions would strip her of what any animal on earth has.
She'd only be a mere walking slab of meat that only reacted to what people want to see.
Leave her be, I'll help her. I am human too.
' Another color came into your sights be she bled into a body out of the matter around her.

There she was, cold empathic blue.

She defended your sins and told the other primes and why you were justified for feeling what you couldn't control. You'd honestly think you'd be blue because of how sad you were feeling. But you were stereotyping her, she was the only to defend you. 

You looked up at her and she smiled down at you: she was the only one who didn't have white to outline her features, they were instead black. She was hard to look at though.

She had features that outlined her face but at the same time, she was just a cold spineless shadow.

Red and yellow growled but then let out yelps. Their body's bled into one another like painting mixing on a canvas. They both turned into the warming, fruity color orange. She radiated warmth and you knew for a fact, she too was gonna comfort you also.

'I sincerely apologize for what they have said to you, you're conscious should always be aware of how distressed you are... It should always coax you into feeling safe but they made you heaved, cry and burn. I am deeply sorry..'

The painted lady evaporated into dust and spread the black of the sky to be one with your thoughts once more. The painted lady strolled over to you and bent down. Her face was distorted like a heavily dusty glitch but you knew she was smiling down at you.

'I'm sorry... Wake up.'

Your body lurched up from the building you had your back on. Had you really fallen asleep outside like a person who had no home to go back to? You quickly stood up and wiped the dust that gathered on your legs. That dream was vivid and changed your whole demeanor. You were no longer depressed with a heavy heart. It now swelled with the newfound self-worth you had for yourself.

Everybody makes an accident and you were no different. You could make things better and you were. The temporary sleep actually refreshed you and your body was relaxed. Your body no longer ached, you're head wasn't pounding and you most certainly didn't feel drained anymore. You broke into a sprint once more, on your way back to Luka's home. 

You had to apologize.

You scared everyone and you scared the boy your heart longed for you to touch and desire more than ever. He was the last person you wanted to expose your ugly side for him to see but everything had to be stripped off your body to reveal who you were as a person eventually.

You ran back the pillars that lead close to Luka's home only to be quickly pushed on the ground by a body and a pair of hands. Both your forearms and palms got scraped from how you were forcibly pushed to the ground by a weighted mass. You heard an enormous crash with the sound of a glass breaking and a car alarm going off.

You then let out a squeal as those same hands flipped your body over and hooked one arm under the back of your legs as another one slithered on your back. You immediately shut your eyes as the person ran with you in their arms. 

They wore a suit that was smooth and scaley to the touch. You could also make out the person was a male from how strong his stature was and his build. As he ran you heard the sound of glass crunching and yelling from a far distance.

Your body bounced up and down how fast at the person clad in a scaley suit ran.  He then put you put down, now away from the area they had the blaring siren. The man then put his hands on your face and arms. "[f/n], are you hurt!? Oh god no, you are, there's glass on your body!"

The didn't belong to the person who you presumed was a man, it was a boy, a teen in fact. It was the boy you loved.

You opened eyes and saw the tears cascading down Luka's face. They were being caught and held up by the turquoise mask he was wearing. His eyes were a puffy red and his cheeks and ears also showed a deep blush pink. Why was he crying? Had you really mad him that upset? You didn't question the superhero costume he wore though, that wasn't your main priority.

Luka immediately brushed the glass off your shirt [and out of your hair]. You flinched at he just suddenly put his hands on your body. He noticed but didn't stop though. After he swiped it all off he just stared at you for a moment.

He looked so broken and traumatized. Those cold blue eyes were now a warm turquoise but they didn't show what the color emitted. They looked cracked and lost but at the same time it looked as if a light finally lightened up inside them: he looked so relieved.

Luka then hugged you.

His arms squeezed around your waist and his shoulders started shaking. He then began to sob with talking with a loud wavering voice.

"I forgive you, I forgive you, I forgive you!-", his sobbing increased as he squeezed you harder. You had no choice but put yours around his back and rub it. How did he know though? That you were on you were to apologize? "L-Luka... How-"

His sobs were now light whimpers as he explained how he knew you were going to apologize. "You told me...you told me as you were hanging on to your last dying note that was trying to redeem itself with nothing helping it to go on. I tried so many times but I was too late and watched you get crushed and... and-and just look far ahead when I was holding you. This was the only timeline that worked for once." Luka moved his hand to the back of your head and pushed it into his shoulder. You rested your head against it and closed your eyes hearing him go on about him not be able to save you.

"You said you loved me, you said I was your artistic muse as your last breath... in every goddamned timeline. I watched you bleed out, I watched your eyes lose their color and become dull... I watched you die in my arms. I was supposed to be a hero but I couldn't save you.." His sobs started up again as he buried his face into your neck. Luka really went through all that?

He watched you die with blood around him and you?

With blood on the ground and his hands with you dully staring back at him not responding to his screams?

Did you even die with a smile on your face?

Tears welled up in your eyes as you put your face in his neck too. You were supposed to be dead but he saved you, for the first time, he saved you. You were supposed to be bleed out from the impact of that car crash but he saved you. 

You hugged his torso and squeezed him back. You brushed your lips against his neck and let out a wavered sigh. Luka brushed his lips behind your ear. You both didn't care about the tears and snot that got onto one another, you were both in each other's arms and alive.

"I love you so much, [f/n], I love you so much. You're finally alive in my arms..", Luka pulled away from you only to see tears running down your face too. One hand rubbed your arm and the other lightly caressing your wet face. You leaned your cheek into his palm and stared at him. You haven't said a word ever since what he admitted. It was your turn to speak. "Thank... Thank you, Luka. Thank you so much... Thank you for saving m-me.."

He nodded and leaned forward. He pressed his forehead against yours and closed your eyes and you did the same. "Please stay here, I don't wanna see you die again, [f/n]. It hurt so much not being able to save you..", Luka's breath lightly fanned against your face. You opened your eyes and looked up at him with a sincere smile. 

"Anything for you, Luka Couffaine." Luka returned your smile and kissed your forehead again. "When I'm done helping Ladybug and Chat Noir, I'll come back for you." He then backed away, not without squeezing your body one last time. You watched as he ran away and rubbed your tears away.

Luka confessed he loved you.

You brought your legs up to your chest and buried them into your knees. You hoped Luka didn't take your place and if he did... You wouldn't know what to do.

The yelling and battle cries grew closer to where you were sitting. You shut your eyes and hugged your knees. Then everything went quiet for a split second.

"Miraculous Ladybug!"

Your eyes snapped open as you saw ladybugs swarm around broken concrete and cars. The looked so beautiful with the pink aura and sparks that surrounded them. Your eyes shined as the ladybugs quickly fixed everything, they even flew towards you. You felt a slight tickle as the ladybug circled you to heal your wounds. That not only healed the wounds but fixed your messy appearance too. 

Giggling at the sensation you watch as they flew away from you.  After they were done, they flew back to their owner, the Ladybug of Paris, France. You peeped around the corner to see the three superheroes pound their fists. Chat Noir was the first to leave the group. He extended his pole and jumped away.

Luka and Ladybug were the only ones that were left. You turned back around from where you wear hiding and waited for him to approach you. You soon heard his footsteps fastly travel to where you were sitting. Luka appeared from behind you were hiding and crouched down in front of you. He finally had his normal appearance back, those cold rich blue orbs you loved gazed at you with the emotion you always wanted to see in his eyes.

The same love that you felt.

You switched your position and sat on your knees. Lurching forward with arms out, you hugged him tightly. He rubbed your back as a response. Luka kissed your cheek propped his head on top of your with his arms around your torso. "I'm so glad you're ok, [f/n]. Really glad." You closed your eyes and smiled, snuggling into his chest. "I'm so happy you're safe too, Luka. I truly love you.."

Luka pulled you both up to stand. He looked down at you, with the eyes you almost dreamed for. He was finally within your grasp and you made sure to hold onto him with no hesitation. 

Luka leaned down and smothered his lips against yours. You pushed your lips back to his lips. Both of your lips moved to show how much you two learned one another. Taking a chance again, you wanted to deepen the kiss. You opened your mouth against his making him part his lips.

You immediately tongue kissed him with desperation, swirling and rubbing it around his to show how much you appreciated him. Luka let out a shakey groan and presses his body closer to yours, wanting no gap in between you to be left. Luka rubbed your lower back making you moan in the kiss. You traveled your arms up and wrapped them around his head, making him bend down further.

Kicking it up a little, you delicately rubbed your wet muscle on the roof his mouth making him shiver and moan in your mouth. Luka squeezed your body and rubbed against it with a flushed face. You knew that you could breathe through your nose but decided to break apart from him. Luka was panting with pink tipped ears and pink blush that coated his face heavily.

"Y-you're good at kissing, [f/n]." You giggled and removed your hands from his neck. You gave him an Eskimo kiss and answered back to him. "You can say it came to me, my Muse~." Luka kissed your cheek again and removed his hands from around your waist to grab one of your arms. "The other's are waiting for us, let's go back, babe."

You laughed once more and tugged his arm forward to the deck.

You finally got what you wanted for once and you weren't letting anyone take your chance again.

here's da part two!!1!1
I was hoping to make it more than 3,000 words but oh well. Beggars can't be choosers

shoulda post the alternative where you die? lol

👁👃👁it took all the calcium in my brittle bonds to not say ight imma head out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...